The Transfer (A Sting Eucliff...

By Crystalmy188

Jessie Celestia is a high school prodigy and loves going to Fairy Tail High. Unfortunately, she is forced to... More

Going to be Late~!
Say WHAT?!
The First Day in Saber Academy
Meet Sting Eucliffe
Gym Class
Jessie vs Sting
Minerva
Math Class
At Lunch~
Finding A New Place To Live...
A Crazy Old Man
He's Not That Bad..
Boyfriend??
An Old Friend
Magic Class
The Sabertooth Tigers
The Bet
Celebrations!
Drunken Kiss~
He Knows...
Spending The Day With Sting Part 1
Spending The Day With Sting Part 2
Spending The Day With Sting Part 3
Spending The Day With Sting Part 4
Spending The Day With Sting Part 5
Spending The Day With Sting Part 6
Little Kids Everywhere! Part 1
Little Kids Everywhere! Part 2
Little Kids Everywhere! Part 3
Stessie Via Text!
Jealous?
An Unexpected Challenge
Jessie vs. Minerva
Lying To You
Subsituting
Whodunit?
Sting's Pervertedness
An Eventful Meeting With The Matchmaker
The Note
Can't Let Him Down
Not Again
The Audition

One Last Day

1.4K 54 25
By Crystalmy188

~Jessie's P.O.V.~

        "Oh no, oh no no no no.." I denied.  "I can't leave here!  This school is great!"

        "Please try to understand Jessie.." said my Father.

        "Atleast tell me this: why do I need to leave for a month?!"  Father looked down.

        "Because Saber Academy is in chaos thanks to some new students," said Father sheepishly.  "And with all the order you've withheld here, I thought maybe you could help me out.."  I sighed.  That was true...  "Please Jessie?  It's only for a month.."  My father looked at me with big, sad puppy eyes.  I couldn't help but grin.  My father was more of a best friend than a parent to me.  If he was the same age as me, I wouldn't notice any difference.

        "Alright, fine," I groaned, "but just for a month.."  Father smiled and gave me a hug.

        "Thanks Jessie, I promise you won't regret it," he said.

        "I probably will.." I sighed, "but I have one condition."  My father pulled away from our hug.

        "Which is..?"

        "Let me enjoy my last day here for a month."

        "Deal," Father stretched out his right hand and I shook it, sealing the deal.

        "Well, I have to go now, see you in a couple hours."  He kissed me on the forehead and left the office.  I turned my attention to the principal.

        "Are you sure you're okay with this?" I asked him.

        "Your father wanted you permantly move to Saber Academy, but the best I gave him was a month," he admitted.  I grinned.

        "Thanks then," I said.  "Now may I go and atleast watch my friends destroy each other in battle?"

        "Yeah, go ahead," grinned Principal Makarov.  I thanked him for the time and left his office.  One last day for a month..wonder what I'm going to do?

(Timeskip-15 minutes later)

        "EHHHHHH!?!?!" everyone said in unison during break time.

        "You can't leave!" whined Lucy.

        "Yeah!" agreed Levy.

        "If you do, then E-Erza's going to be in charge!" shuddered Natsu.  Erza gave him a dirty look, but couldn't argue.

        "Well, what else can I do?" I whined.  "This is the best deal I have!"

        "No, the best deal you have is NOT AGREEING," growled Gray.

        "Well, the worst deal is staying there permanently, so which one would you choose?" I asked him, crossing me arms.  He scowled, but backed off.  Gray was sort of cold to his friends, but we knew he still cared.  "Anyways, it's just for a month, I'll come back after that."

        "But we can't stand not seeing you for a month!" whined Wendy.

        "Don't worry, we can still hang out on the weekends or after school," I suggested.  Suddenly the bell rang, signaling that class was over.  "Anyways, this is my last day here for a month, so let's make it count.  Everyone nodded and luckily we all had the same class together: Math.  We all parted ways briefly to go to our lockers.  I quickly opened mine and gathered the materials I needed for next class.  I'm going to miss this locker... I thought sadly as I slowly closed it.  I walked all the way to math class and found only two people inside.  I smiled and sat down on the seat between Lucy and Juvia.  More and more people came into the room as we just sat there.  Natsu sat next to Lucy, which made her briefly blush, and Gray sat next to Juvia, which made her unbelievably happy.  "Still haven't told him yet?" I smirked to Lucy.

        "N-no, not yet," she admitted.

        "Don't worry, I know you'll do it someday," I whispered to her as the teacher came in.

        "U-um, hi s-students," stuttered Aries-sensei.  "P-please open your b-books to ch-chapter five."

(Timeskip-lunch)

        "WHAT?!" shouted Lisanna when she heard about the news.  "You can't leave!"  I sighed, not even wanting to explain again.

        "Well, I heard that there are some pretty cute boys at Saber Academy," grinned Mira.  "Perhaps you'll find someone over there."  I rolled my eyes.  Exactly the kind of thing I'd expect The Matchmaker to say.

        "Give it up Mira, I didn't fall for any of your so called matches, and I'm definitely not going to over there," I said as sipped my grape juice.

        "That's what you say now.." she smirked.  I roll my eyes again and continue eating my meal.

        "So, is there anyone you know in Saber Academy?" asked Levy.

        "Well, only my big brother Mark, but other than that, nope," I sigh.

        "Juvia heard that there are major players over there," commented Juvia.

        "Yeah, that may be the worst part of going there," I groaned.  Everyone knew I hated players.

        "Well, here's to your last day for a month here at Fairy Tail High," said Lucy, holding up her juice box.  I chuckled and we all bumped our juice boxes together.  I'm really gonna miss my friends, I thought to myself as we all laughed together, but it's only for a month, and I can still see them after school.

(Timeskip-End of the day)

        "Well, guess I'm leaving Fairy Tail High for a month.." I said as Lucy, Levy, Juvia, Natsu, Gray, Erza, Wendy, and I looked up at the huge building.

        "We're going to miss ya Jessie," said Lucy as she pulled me into a hug, and everyone joined in, and I was squeezed by seven of my very best friends.

        "I'm going to miss you all too," I struggled to say.  After a couple minutes they pulled away just in time to see a black car with Saber Academy's symbol right in the middle pull up.  The window rolled down to show my brother at the wheel.

        "Ready to go little sis?" he asked me.  I hugged all of them one more time.        

        "Bye guys," I said before getting into the car.  I watched them all wave goodbye as Mark drove all the way back home.

        "You alright Jessie?" Mark asked worryingly.

        "Yeah, I'm fine, just gonna miss my friends," I answered.

        "Don't worry, you'll make more friends at Saber Academy," he said, trying to cheer me up.

        "Father wouldn't need me to go to this school if people were friendly," I reminded him.

        "True," he admitted.  The car was silent as we drove all the way back home.  When we arrived, I got out of the car and entered my house.

        "Hey Jessie," greeted my father when I came in.  I muttered a "hi" and went upstairs and to my room.

        "Hey Jess," said Lexi glumly when I entered my room.  "Your dad told me the news.  You sure you want to do this?"  I take off my backpack and set it on the floor.  I then fell face first on my bed.

        "If Father needs me, I can't turn him down," I muttered.

        "Well, if you're okay with it, then I'll support your decision," smiled Lexi as she landed on my head.  I grinned and petted her soft head.

         "Thanks pal," I said.  She yawned and nuzzled herself into my arms.

        "Can we get some sleep then?" she sleepily asked.  I yawned too and nodded.  I pulled my blanket over myself and closed my eyes.

        "G'night Lexi," I murmured before falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745K 29.1K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
937K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
950K 31.5K 58
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
93.9K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...