Doctor Swift โœ“

By feverdreamhigh

โ› Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was something I had n... More

Notice
01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50

05

992 54 23
By feverdreamhigh

Chapter 05:
MEN'S PARTY

Everyone probably knows that Harry Styles is not someone who will stay in silence for more than a minute, or in easier terms, he can't keep his mouth shut. At the very least, he would never leave the atmosphere lonely and quiet while he was alone with other people.

Occasionally, his green eyes would glance at the twenty-five year old girl who was still engrossed in writing something in her notes. Harry did not understand. Usually, all the girls would stare at him without even blinking, or without even thinking to hug, kiss or just ask for a picture and ask an autograph from Harry, but this doctor might be an exception.

Empty notebooks and pens clearly look more attractive to her eyes than Harry Styles.

"Hey,"

Harry ventured to open the conversation. Luckily, Taylor clearly heard Harry because the girl stopped writing and looked at Harry with a stern look, her beautiful blue eyes looking at Harry.

"What?"

Taylor's reply sounded quite annoyed, it was like she's disliking the fact that Harry opened the conversation with her.

Harry sighed. "Are you one of my haters? Good God, you sound like you really hate me and your gaze at me is also different from your gaze at my mother." Taylor closed her eyes briefly before shaking her head.

"I'm sorry. I'm— I'm just having a bad day, you know? Doctors are human too. There are times when they're in a good mood, and sometimes they're in bad mood."

"You always show your bad moods to me. Just admit it, you're one of my haters, aren't you?" Harry pointed, making Taylor squint at him.

"My parents always tells me that I shouldn't judge someone who I barely met. How can I hate someone I don't know?" Taylor looked at Harry in annoyance.

This actor is really annoying.

Harry smiled thinly and leaned his back on the back of the chair. "That's good. I'm glad to hear that. I think you hate me."

Taylor returned to writing something in her notes while responding casually, "Not yet, at least."

Harry rolled his eyes. "Oh, come on. Are you still mad at me because yesterday I doubted your profession? Hey, I meant it in a good way. You should actually be thankful for what I said yesterday. You really don't look like a doctor. You deserve to be a model, or at least be an actress."

Taylor shook her head quickly. "No thanks. I don't want to work with my body. I want to work while using my brain."

Taylor's answer stunned Harry. It was only this time had Harry heard a beautiful girl say such a sentence. Harry knows very many beautiful girls and most of them are models and actresses or at least have jobs that require their beauty, not their intelligence.

"I don't understand why so many girls like you. It's honestly very strange." Taylor suddenly said, as if changing the subject of the initial conversation.

Harry chuckled and shrugged. "Believe me, I myself don't know why girls like me. It feels strange. At least, that's what I felt from the beginning as an actor."

Taylor stopped writing and tore a piece of paper from the notepad that she wrote on before handing it to Harry. Harry accepts the paper in confusion.

"That's my prescription. From the work records that doctor Selena gave, there were some missing medication that you have to take. I already wrote that on the paper. You can buy the medicines at the local pharmacy." Taylor explained, without wanting to extend the original conversation with Harry. Harry nodded and smiled faintly.

"Thank you. I'll follow my mother and redeem the medicine immediately."

The handsome young man got up from his chair while trying to read the doctor Swift's handwriting which were in fact the same with the other doctors, it's clearly illegible.

"One more thing, to sterilize my wound, may I come here? Every day? In order to heal it faster, maybe?" Harry asked, raising his brows and making Taylor silent for a moment before nodding her head.

"Of course, the clinic is open twenty-four hours. You can come in at any time, there's always a doctor on guard." Taylor explained.

"What time are your work hours?" Harry's question made Taylor raise an eyebrow.

"My work hours?" Harry nodded and chuckled.

"Well, maybe it would be better if you were my temporary private doctor. You know, you'll help me sterilize my wound? I'm not comfortable with the doctor from yesterday, and I can't guarantee that other doctors know the background of my wound more than you."

Taylor frowned. Taylor knew clearly what Selena was doing so this actor felt uncomfortable with her.

Every hour, Selena changed her WhatsApp profile photo with a selfie with Harry and, according to Taylor, in those photos, it's obvious that this actor is disturbed by what Selena is doing. For other doctors, it is indeed difficult if they do not know the background and the extent of treatment.

"Sure. Does two o'clock in the afternoon sounds good for you? I only get morning shifts. If you come here at around three o'clock, you won't see me at this clinic. I'll be most likely at home."

Harry nodded quickly. "Of course. I'll be here at two o'clock tomorrow and again, thank you for your help today, doctor Swift. Excuse me."

Harry looked down before walking out of the room, leaving the doctor alone. And Taylor started to doubt about her negative thoughts about the actor yesterday.

━━

Harry could not hide his happiness when he succeeded in convincing his mother to return to her clothing business in Washington DC and convinced her that she did not need to accompany him again in Nashville.

Anne had departed for Washington DC two hours ago. And this is where Harry is no, he's current in his room, with two actors who are also his fellow friends and they're talking and hanging out together. And his two friends were none other than Rupert Grint and Ansel Elgort.

Unexpectedly, the two actors came into Harry's room carrying two plastic bags containing snacks, cigarettes and also a few bottles of alcohol. When Harry's two friends came in, they said they were here to give Harry a 'men's party'.

"I know, you still need treatment. But the only thing that's injured is your right hand. So there's nothing wrong if we drink and smoke a bit. Relax. This time, we'll be the ones who treat you." Ansel said casually, taking out the contents of a plastic bag on the bed of Harry's hotel room.

Harry reached for a box of cigarettes and opened it. The young man slipped a cigarette between his lips and asked Rupert to set the tip of the cigarette on fire.

"You two always know what I need." Harry said before sipping on the cigarette and blowing smoke out of his mouth. Rupert also smoked, but not with Ansel, who immediately drank one bottle of beer.

"George didn't stop grumbling on Cara today. He snapped at Cara because Bill teased her, so Cara couldn't stop laughing when she had to do the scene. Because of the snapping, Cara cried and wouldn't shoot until George apologized to her. But George didn't want to. Finally, Charles intervened to reconcile the two. " Ansel told the incident that happened on the set.

Harry responded with a faint smile before opening the lid of the bottle of beer and gulping it down.

"I told you, George is not normal. He shouldn't be that rude to women. How could he possibly get a girlfriend with an attitude like that?" Ansel and Rupert nodded their heads in agreement.

"Speaking of which, how's your hand doing? Or are you just pretending to be sick because you know the doctor at the clinic is pretty?" Rupert's question made Harry roll his eyes.

"Damn. I really am sick, stupid! My hands are getting better, it's just an external wound. I still have to sterilize my wound there, at least every two days." Harry said, while showing his bandaged right hand.

Ansel grinned. "If you go to the clinic, just tell me, Harry. I'll be happy to drop you off." Rupert hits Ansel's arm.

"Drop Harry off? You just want to get acquainted with doctors and nurses there, right? Come on, I want to do that too!"

Ansel raised an brow. "I thought you already had a girlfriend?"

"I do."

"Then why do you still insist on getting to know the doctors and nurses there?!" Ansel said, his tone filled with emotion.

Rupert chuckled and very casually replied, "Yes, I have a girlfriend in London, but I never said that I have a girlfriend outside of London, well at least not yet."

Ansel and Harry looked at Rupert, before rolling their eyes at the redhead and continuing to puff smoke from their cigarettes and getting drunk by downing the beer bottles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461 72 12
Taylor Swift, a singer from Nashville, Tennessee, has basically lived the perfect life. She's famous at 16, with her debut album. There wasn't anythi...
29.2K 1.3K 63
Taylor is a beautiful naรฏve and very smart girl. She is organized and sweet. She aces her classes and doesn't care if the cool kids in their school h...
2M 106K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
13.8K 223 17
Drinks and games. They never seem to work when you're with a lot of drunk friends. Especially strip poker and some truth or dare.