๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด'๐˜€ ๐—ข๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...

By Mxishi

Kageyama Yukio. Kageyama Tobio's Older brother. He was separated from his brother after their parents had a d... More

Kageyama Yukio Bio
Prologue: Leaving you
Chapter 1: See you later Inarizaki
Chapter 2: Seijoh and childhood friend
Chapter 3: Kitsune King?
Chapter 4: What do you know about the Kitsune?
Chapter 5: Welcome to the team Yukio!!
OC Bio's
Chapter 6: Practicing with the team
Chapter 7: What happened to Tobio?
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: Seijih vs. Karasuno practice match
Chapter 10: I missed you Otลto
Chapter 11: Kageyama's your what?!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Brother bonding time
Chapter 14 (Special chapter)
Chapter 14.5
Special chapter: Festival part 1
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: Seijoh vs. Karasuno
One-shot: Oikawa x Yukio
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Yukio's Voice
Chapter 21: The swans vs. The blue castle
Chapter 22: a little visit to Inarizaki
my decision of the next upcoming HQ stories.
chapter 23: The return of Mad dog
Yukio in Inarizaki Pt. 1
Chapter 24: The fox practices with Mad dog
Chapter 25
Chapter 25.5 : studying and Otakus
I got tagged
Go on!
Chapter 26: Kenjirล hangs out with the fox
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author note!!
(๏ฟฃโ–ฝ๏ฟฃ)
Chapter 30: Aoba Johsai vs. Date tech
Chapter 31: Aoba Johsai vs Date tech (part 2)
Chapter 32: Seijoh vs Karasuno again!!
Chapter 33 : Seijoh vs Karasuno again, Part 2
Chapter 34: Winner? Crows or Blue castle?
Chapter 35: Once again, the finals begin.
Chapter 36: Win or lose?
Special Chapter: Miya twins
Happy freaking Birthday grand king!!
โŒœ๐“—๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ด๐”‚๐“พ๐“พ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ โŒŸ
โ‡  โ„๐•š๐•ค ๐”ฝ๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐”ป๐•š๐•ค๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– โ‡ข
Happy birthday Miya Twins!!
Halloween special
Extra chapter about Yuki
Special chapter!!
New years special

Special chapter: festival part 2

11.4K 407 132
By Mxishi

3rd person POV

"Once upon a time.... There was a lonely princess...." The voice of Minami echoed around the gym. The spotlight was above a blonde haired girl in a blue dress, she faced the crowd with a sad expression.

"And a cold-hearted Kitsune/Fox..." Another spotlight was turned on, under it was a boy in red his back facing towards the crowd.

The two spotlights disappeared, along with the two as the stage was covered in darkness once more.

"Shimizu Hayami was the blonde girl, but I wonder who was the other guy...." Watari whispered to the others.

"The Princess, Yasu her name, was distant and always expressionless. She never felt like she belonged with anyone making her feel very lonely. She only confided with her younger brother but she always felt as though he did not cause an emotion she craved. " Minami's voice resumed. The scenery changed to one of a bedroom and the same blonde girl along with another blonde boy appeared to be conversing. The boy was smiling but the girl kept her stoic face.

"Wait Yahaba!?" Matsukawa exclaimed, but it was only heard by the volleyball team. They looked at the boy closely and indeed it was their other setter. "Yahaba's the prince?" Matsukawa questioned in disbelief. "He actually can pull it off... " Kindaichi murmured.

The setter on the other hand was utterly embarrassed. 'This is to embarrassing... No, Yahaba! Remember Yukio's words!!!' he gulped and tried to calm himself down.

"O-Onēsan, how are you t-today?" Yahaba stuttered and cursed himself for it.

"ah... I'm fine Otōto... " Shimizu said with a monotonous tone and gently patted his head to not move the wig. Yahaba's was scarlet, Shimizu had to control herself from giggling. "Now go and enjoy yourself..." She said in the same time as she did before.

"But Onēsan, come with me! Let's spend the day together like before!!" Yahaba exclaimed his face heating up more. Shimizu's eye lids lowered and she turned her head away from Yahaba. "I'd rather stay in the castle... Go on Otōto..." She said and turned away from him. Yahaba displayed a disappointed expression and walked away, he approached the side of the stage where most of the other people in his class were. Once he was out of sight from the crowd he fell to his knees and trembled a bit.

Yukio approached the embarrassed boy and tried to comfort him. He grabbed Yukio sleeve and whispered to him. "I could literally feel their gaze Yukio-kun..... It felt so humiliating! " Yukio only pat his back in reassurance, "Thank God I was turned away from them. They didn't see my face thankfully." He breathed out, still comforting the visibly embarrassed setter.

"Damn I didn't know Yahaba could act...." Iwaizumi muttered while Oikawa lightly criticized him.

"While her brother was of having fun, Yasu had unconsciously wandered out the castle. Her feet took her to a forest before she even realized what she was doing, she was lost... " Minami continued. Shimizu was seen mindlessly walking then the curtains were drawn. The scene was changed to a forest and Shimizu was right in the middle of it.

"Yukio... Your going soon." Yahaba said to the boy who panicked a bit and demanded for the fox mask he had to wear. "At least I have this mask right Shigeru?" He said to the boy and quickly went into his position.

"W-wait, where am I? Oh no, I shouldn't have wandered off and stayed in my room.... " Shimizu's voice trembled and she fell to her knees, her hands clenching the hem of her dress as she she'd fake tears.

"Uwah! She's great at acting right? Wonder what will happen next" Oikawa said, gaining more interest in the story.

"yeah... I wonder if Haruki is actually in the play or not." Iwaizumi stated.

Then a voice echoed through out the gym catching their attention.

"Why is a princess like you in a forest alone?" A figure from one of the trees said. The figure was the same boy as earlier, his hood and mask covering his face. The hood had two lumps shaped like animal ears and the boy had a white tail.

He hopped down from the tree and slowly approached the girl giving a considerable amount of distance from each other. Shimizu slowly stood up and dusted her dress. She looked at the unknown boy warily. When not given a reply the boy sighed in annoyance. "Get back to your castle hime-sama, it's dangerous out here. Especially in a forest like this.... " He exclaimed.

"His voice seems familiar right?" Kunimi commented and most of the team agreed to it.

Before Yukio or the unknown boy could walk away Shimizu grabbed his arm. "Ch-chotto matte! I'm lost! I don't know the way out so please help me!!" She pleaded but the boy only yanked his hand out of her grasp."Help yourself. Just retrace your steps or something." He said coldly angering the crowd a bit.

"ahh.. there he is folks, the cold fox has arrived. What will Yasu-chan do? " Minami's voice said and amusement was evident in it.

"Can't you just help me! I'm a princess and the others might be worried by now!!" She exclaimed angrily. He turned his head towards to the angry girl. "That's not my problem.." he said before walking away. Shimizu showed a dreadful expression and started to sob. Yukio stopped in his tracks and sighed in frustration.

"You see the princess was never instantly defied before so meeting someone as this Kitsune is new to her, she is now quite frustrated. Will the Kitsune leave her or help her? "

"Hime-sama quite crying... I'll help you get back home just never come back here." He said to her, shimizu's expression turned to happy and start to thank Yukio.

"A-Ano Kitsune-sama, will you please tell me your name and show me your face. I-I'm quite worried because of it..." She murmured shyly making the crowd awe.

Yukio slowly took of his mask and hood,he revealed his face to the audience. He had a pair of white ears on his white hair and Heterochromatic eyes. One ye was yellow while the other was red. "Akane.." he said bluntly.

"no way!!"

"It can't be..."

"Holy Sh*t!"

"Matte! Haruki is the male lead?!" Oikawa and Kindaichi exclaimed at the same time and Iwaizumi hit the backs of their head.

"These two seriously proved me wrong..." Matsukawa mumbled glumly with Hanamaki chuckling beside him.

"Damn... Haruki looks awesome..." Kunimi mumbled to himself. Oikawa stood up from his seat and started to take pictures of Haruki

"Hayaku, Hayaku! Hime-sama do you want to get home or not?!" He yelled coldly and Shimizu quickly jogged to him.

The play was done and both Yukio and Yahaba were exhausted from feeling the embarrassment.

"Kon'nichiwa Min'na!!" Oikawa had exclaimed to class 2-5 and girls instantly crowded him. "Ah gomen, gomen I'm not going to stay for long." He apologized and winked at the girls.

"Minami-san where's Yahaba and Haruki?" Watari asked the brunette girl. "Oh the two are probably at the gym or the back of the school, but I think their at the volleyball gym!" She exclaimed and Watari thanked her.

The team had informed the others of where the two might have been and luckily Minami was right. Yahaba and Yukio were sat at one of the bleachers both looking dead to the world. Yukio was listening to music while sipping milk and Yahaba was using Yukio's spare headphones.

"Ne Yukio, do feel like dying?" Yahaba asked him blandly. "Hai.... I begged Kami-sama to kill me on that stage... How about you Shigeru?" Yukio replied in and equally dead tone.

" Your on first name basis already?" Oikawa's voice startled the two making Yahaba screech and Yukio fall of his seat.

"O-Oikawa-san?!" Yahaba exclaimed and glanced at his friend on the floor. "Yukio/Haruki/-chan!" The team yelled worriedly.

"Ittai...." Was heard from the now white haired boy making the others sigh in relief. He held the side of his head in pain and glared at the floor.

"Haruki-senpai why are you still wearing your wig?" Kindaichi asked him and Yukio grimaced. He started to mumble a chain of curses at the mention of his hair, startling some of the others.

"That's not a wig kindaichi... That's his hair dyed white.." Yahaba laughed out nervously and patted the cursing boy.

"If this doesn't wash of I'm murdering Minami and Suzune! I pride myself in having jet-black hair!" He threatened the two girls that were not present.

Minami and Suzune felt a shiver up their spine and started to get cautious of their surroundings.

After he calmed himself Yukio continued to do what he was doing on his phone. He sat back down on the seat and Oikawa and the others started to converse with one another. "Min'na let's go! I wanna go around the school!!" Oikawa exclaimed but Yukio chose to stay still. Seeing Yukio reluctant to go Oikawa he groaned and grabbed the end of the boy's hood, dragging him along. Said boy didn't care and let his upperclassman drag him.

Kodzuken

KitsuYuki-0 (Yukio)

- What are you doing rn?

Kodzuken

- I was practicing how about you.

KitsuYuki-0

- I'm being dragged by my senpai.

Kodzuken

- Haha my friend does the same to me when Im to lazy to walk.

KitsuYuki-0

- oof! Our school fest is today and I had to be a main character in my classes play. T~T

Kodzuken

- I pity you.
- You play volleyball right?

KitsuYuki-0

- yeah? Why'd you ask?

Kodzuken

- Cause I play, I'm a setter but my friend sorta just forced me to play...

KitsuYuki-0

- Uwaah!! Your like my brother he's also a setter. I'm sorta an all rounder

Kodzuken

- noice! Want to play later? Like after school?

KitsuYuki-0

- Yeah sure, I can't rn since I'm being dragged like a rag doll around our school.

Kodzuken

- well good luck with that Kitsu.

KitsuYuki-0

- aight! I'll chat or play with you ltr. Kodzu!

Right after the chat Yukio's phone was snatched away from him. He looked up to see Oikawa pouting at him. "Mou~ Haruki-chan pay attention!" Oikawa whined, he 2as about to look at the phone before Haruki quickly snatched it away from him.

Yukio begrudgingly complied to Oikawa and started to walk properly instead of being dragged. "Hai..." He said lazily and started walking along side his senpai. Yukio noticed something and that was he was alone with Oikawa and Kunimi.

"Where..... Are the others?" He asked suspiciously and the two flinched.

"We agreed that we should go in smaller groups. Hehehe." Kunimi nervously laughed out with Oikawa furiously nodding. The Kitsune King narrowed his eyes at the two before accepting the fact he was stuck with them.

The three spendy the day together with Yukio and Kunimi mostly eating.

"Hey..." Yukio murmured catching the attention of the other two. He smiled at the two surprising them. "Today was nice...we should do this more I guess...." He chuckled. The other two lightly blushed at Him.

" yeah, we should. Today really was nice!" Oikawa smiled at his two kouhai's a bit sad by the fact this was his last year.

"It was better then I anticipated. Let's enjoy this year and team as much as we can senpai's!" Kunimi exclaimed and the upperclassman smiled.

'̨̛̣̞͉̟̈͑͊I̵
̨̡͇̲̖͈̍ͬ̍̾̀͟w̖̟̜̔ͭ͂̇ͅî̵̷͖̻̄͘͝s̵̮̤̥̟͊̋͆ͦ̀̕͟ḧ
̧̳̯̮͏͏t̶̔ͨ̆̌ẖ̴̢̛̥ͪ̒͒i̶̸̲̾s̢̞͊̂̏͟
̡̨̹̘̽́n͉̟̕͢͠e̵͔̪̯͎͞v̶̷͗̐͘͝e̷̾ͧ̔r͎̖͙̈ͫ̾ͧ
̷͔̀̚e̙͈̹ͫ̃̎́̀̕͟n̤̭̙͘d̴̞͛͞sͦ̄͆̚͘͏'̱̼͎͓̀̀͘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 631 117
Haikyuu!! Fanfiction Tsukishima x OC Ogawa Nakano needed volleyball to live like a fish needs water. She'd been away from it for far too long. She...
170 7 21
Kazuko Ayame is a 2nd year at Karasuno, niece to Coach Ukai, and an ex volleyball player. Ayame used to play volleyball in middle school and elementa...
139K 3.4K 43
| | 38 chapters and 1 epilogue and 4 a/n | | โš ๏ธYou don't have to voteโš ๏ธ every comment makes me happy๐Ÿค— and I read all of them and try to reply to the...
1.1K 7 22
the summer before your year in high school. you had to move to Miyagi Prefecture, due to your parents divorce. you where dating tukishima kei who you...