Mine .

By Tamiabihh

read & see luv ๐Ÿ™ˆ More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter fourty
chapter fourty-one
chapter fourty-three
chapter fourty-four
chapter fourty-five
chapter fourty-six
chapter fourty-seven
chapter fourty-eight
chapter fourty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
๐Ÿ˜”
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
book 2 out .
an update !

chapter fourty-two

14.6K 646 295
By Tamiabihh

- Sydnee -

Tori, my mama, and I sat down on the couch watching the movie A Fall From Grace. We loved this movie, this our 4th time watching it.

"I want you out my house and I want you out my house now" Tori said standing up from the couch pointing at me.

"And I want a ashtray" I mumbled making a fake blunt with my fingers.

"You son of a bench" Tori said not saying the cuss word cause my mama always saying sum.

I let out a laugh just how Sharron did and Tori looked at me in disgust.

"He was laughing at me" Tori said in third person.

"Keep saying yo house" I said shrugging my shoulders. "Mmm" I said clearing my throat. "That marriage license says our house" I finished.

"It was bad enough he had taken all my money but here he was laughing at me" Tori began to walk out the living room shaking her head.

"Ashtray... ASHTRAY BITCH!" I shouted then we fell out laughing. Even my mama serious ass.

"Y'all is crazy" my mama said then turned the tv up a li bit.

Drea 💛 wants to facetime ...
connecting ...

"Hey be-

"Where is you at bruh?" she said cutting me off and I mugged the screen.

"My mama's?" I said confused and she sucked her teeth.

"Son come to my crib, and hurry up" she said hanging up and I looked at my phone in confusion.

"I'll beat this hoe ass fa hanging up on me like that" I mumbled then got up from the couch.

"Where you headed?" my mama asked me seeing that I grabbed my purse off of the table.

"Andrea's i'll be back later" I said then walked out of the house into my car. I started it up then waited till my music started playing.

"Get that bread get that head then leave, peace out!" I shouted as I drove out the neighborhood.

Mybaby ❤️

say you want these ?
1 attachment
12:34 pm

ooou yea 😍 dem is cute !
12:35 pm

i knew yo bighead ass
was finna say dat so i had
already got em
12:35 pm

look at chu 🥺making
fat ma have a heart attack
12:36 pm

gtf 😂😂😂 but wyo ?
12:36 pm

omw to Drea shit
12:36 pm

aightt ima fyu
12:37 pm

fasho 💕
12:37 pm

-

"Woaahh, Nene what's wrong?" I asked as soon as I walked in the apartment. From the looks of it she looked miserable and tired.

"She's been like this since she got here" Kia said and I kept the same confused look on my face.

"When she got here?" I asked Drea who held an annoyed look on her face. She turned towards me and opened her mouth to speak "For bout 2 hours."

"Jania can't nobody help you if you won't tell us what's wrong. You know we hea fa you, speak yo mind" I said sitting down next to her.

She still didn't say anything which started to piss me off. You can't force nobody to do shit at the end of the day.

Drea's phone started to ring which made our eyes trail off of Nene to her. She answered and she kept the same irritated voice she held with me to whoever was on the phone with her.

"Fuck you mean y'all outside?" she said and then her eyes lit up.

"I forgot you was even coming over here" she mumbled then went to unlock the door and open it letting a wave of loud music into the apartment.

She hung up the phone and Kia raised her eyebrow. "That's Tre nem?" she asked and Drea nodded.

"I forgot I was letting Tre slide through" she said then within seconds later she got a text on her phone.

"Why he asking if y'all up here?" he mumbled.

"Maybe cause Key with him, and I told Key I was on my way here" I suggested.

Within seconds the door flung open and in cane Boomer, Key, Tre, and Juice. I got up with a quickness and went over to Key kissing all over him.

"Wassam shawty" he said gripping my cheeks then pecking my lips.

"Earth ta Nene, you can't speak?" Juice said waving his hand in her face and she kept the same weary look on her face.

"Fuck wrong wit ha?" Juice asked us and we shrugged.

"You know what's wrong with me" she mumbled and Juice furrowed his eyebrows.

"Speak the fuck up" Juice said opening his Fanta Pineapple then taking a sip.

"You heard me loud and muthafuckin clear" Nene said and I blew air out of my mouth getting ready for her to let everything out.

Nene was very observant and took in everything she heard or saw. She wouldn't bring anything up right away but she would eventually. And when she did, boy you would not wanna be in a room with her.

"Hea we go" Drea mumbled then sat down on Tee's lap.

"If I told you to speak the fuck up, I obviously didn't hear yo ass Jania" Juice said and Nene stood up.

"Taquan fuck you, Key fuck you, Tremaine fuck you and Boomer fuck you!" Nene said and they all became puzzled except for Key.

He really didn't give a flying fuck how anyone felt about him.

"The fuck we did you?" Tre asked and Nene ran her hand through her hair taking a deep breath.

"I feel like y'all are selfish as fuck, y'all don't care about anybody's feelings except for your own! I feel so trapped to the point where I feel like ion have anybody!" Nene said and I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Nene you got us if anything, Syd pointed that out not too long ago" Kia said and Nene shook her head.

"Do I really though? Nobody checks up on me till I check on them" Nene said then wiped her tears which made me feel some type of way.

"So ion check on you?" I said getting up from the couch and Nene shrugged.

"I don't know, do you?" Nene said and I scoffed.

"Ian finna pick no argument with you. Because I know for a fucking fact that I check up on you. Got me fucked up with that bullshit" I said plopping back down on the couch.

"Don't start wit that girl" Key said and I shrugged it off. "I'm not" I mumbled.

"Where is all dis coming from?" Boomer asked and Nene grilled him.

"First y'all killed Zion and I didn't wanna admit it but I loved him! I was so broken on the inside knowing he was now dead. Then I tried moving onto Quan and guess where he is? Dead. I can't ever find love because y'all always mess shit up for me." Nene said with tears falling down her eyes making me frown.

"Jania i'm sorry, like no bullshit. But this is the way business works and we can't help it" Juice said and Nene shook her head.

"Man delete my number, fuck all of y'all" she mumbled walking out of the door.

"Damn, a nigga did not drive over here for this shit" Tre said scratching the back of his neck.

"Shut the fuck up" Key mumbled.

comment & VOTE 💕

next chapter this lil closing piece will look different , because i'm over this one 😭.

but is Nene right or wrong in this situation? 🌝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.4K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
Moani By nell_15

Teen Fiction

191K 4.9K 51
Read to find out ๐Ÿฅฐ
4.4K 115 38
two best friends with a crazy thug filled life
1.8M 94.6K 51
๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ...