The Art Of Seduction - A Mafi...

By PossessionPossessed

"Seduce me, cara mia." He crooned. "Seduce me like you seduced those other men." * 18 year old, Rosamaria Cas... More

Note
Teaser
Part One
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Part Two
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Last Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 14

48.8K 1.6K 2.4K
By PossessionPossessed

"Your current relationship with Mr. Dominico worries me, Rosa." Anna frowned as I ignored Vince's incoming phone call. That's what he was going to get for being an ass to me since that man broke into his house.

Three days has passed since then and neither of us were backing down on being a complete asshole of a person with eachother. If I were to judge, I'd say that I was much more of a bitch to him than he was an asshole to me, partly because of the fact that I got my period on Monday morning. My periods just ended today so that was good but it didn't mean that I'd be be any less of a bitch to him.

Our lessons were kept short and to the point and we basically ignored eachother after the lessons. He came late on person so that he could avoid having dinner with me and if he did come back on time, he would have his dinner in his room or not at all.

I had a feeling that one kiss between us was enough for him and that he had enough and as much as I wanted to be touched more, I didn't care about it. I trained with this family just as long as the other person and proved my loyalty countless times.

Someone broke into his house, the house in which I was also living in alongside him and that gave me a right to know what was going on. He didn't speak a single word on the matter ever since that day and spent more time in his office than usual. I knew he was busy, spending majority of his time trying to solve the new problem that had arisen because of the mystery man. Perhaps he'd have less of a headache if he stopped trying to keep in the dark.

"You have nothing to be worried about, Anna." I sighed as the screen of my phone turned indicating that Vince ended the call.

"I think we're all a little worried about this." Victoria said as she came up from behind Anna and stood beside her as my phone lit uo once more and Vince's caller ID appeared again. This was the second time he was calling me and what was I going to do this time? Ignore him.

"Trust me, you don't have to be. He's just being an ass." I muttered as I sipped on my cold coffee. My screen turned off once more and I could already imagine the ticking in his jaw because someone decided to challenge his ego.

"We're worried about how it's going to end up for you." Victoria explained abs I shook my head at them.

"I'm going to be fine. Soon, he'll realize that he's wrong for not including me in business that I rightfully should be included in." I said as I finished my coffee. Anna tried to wry the empty cup from my hands but one pointed look from me and a she backed down with a frown on her face. It was just a cup and I was going to wash it myself.

"Last time you used the word 'fine', you ended up getting spanked." Anna pointed out and I flushed, not turning my head to look back at her as I washed my cup.

"It wasn't that bad, you know." I mumbled incomprehensively, placing the dry cup back in the cupboard.

Anna gasped along with Victoria and Helen, who I didn't realize had entered the kitchen, also gasped in disbelief. "You're starting to like him." Anna breathed, her eyes wide and jaw dropped.

I burst out laughing at her words and at the reactions of the other two women, "Like him? I just called him an ass like two minutes ago." I chuckled as I shook my head in disbelief at them.

"You guys really need to leave the house more often." I exclaimed as I checked my phone to see who it was calling me this time. I expected it to be Vince once more and I was ready to leave the phone as it was but then I saw it was actually Lia.

I prepared myself for the shrieking of Lia as I picked up her call but nothing could have prepared me for her shrill as I placed the phone against my ear. "HE SPANKED YOUR ASS, YOU GUYS LITERALLY KISSED IN THE RAIN LIKE IN THE NOTEBOOK AND YOU DECIDE ONLY NOW TO TELL ME ABOUT THIS?"

I cringed as I pulled the phone away from my ear. Three loud gasps sounded from beside me and I knew that the three women had heard every single word that Lia had yelled into the phone. I may have (un)intentionally left out our kiss in the rain while explaining to them everything that happened on Saturday night when Vince had dragged me home and the events that followed after on Sunday.

I nervously chuckled as I looked between them.

"God was definitely not with you." Anna muttered, shaking her head at me with utter disappointment as I backed away from the three towards the open balcony.

"I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME DETAILS, I WILL CUT YOUR TITS OFF." She scolded me through the phone and I rolled my eyes. She always threatened my tits because she liked mines more than her own while I liked hers more than my own. In my eyes, my tits were too small.

"Chill out. It's not that big of a deal as you think it is." I told her exasperatedly and then proceeded on to explain everything to her while I walked around the balcony, my eyes taking in the view of the green hills that surrounded the house.

"In a way, all of this happened because of me and I feel really proud of myself." She chuckled into the phone.

"You're proud of yourself for getting me spanked?" I questioned her and she basically screamed in response with a laugh on her voice, "Yes! Absolutely."

"I feel honored to know that I'm responsible for your sexual awakening especially when it's with our sexy leader." She spoke and I could hear the playful grin in her voice.

"My sexual awakening? Lia, I'm still a virgin. I didnt fuck him-" My words were snatched from my mouth when I casually turned around to come face to face with Vince, his body only a hairs breadth from mine and my breath hitched in my throat.

When did he get here and how did I not hear him?

He looked down at me with a hardened jaw, eyes colder than ice that seemed like they were judging every inch of my face. To say that he looked like he was pissed at me would be an understatement, he looked like he wanted to shoot me in the head.

"You're back earlier than I expected." I awkwardly cleared my throat, looking away from his intense gaze.

His hand came up to grip my chin roughly Yue turn my head to face him. He forced me to look at him directly in his eyes, his icy blue eyes that seemed to shoot daggers at me, probably trying to freeze me to death with their coldness.

"I don't have time to deal with any bullshit right now." He started, his a voice a soft murmur, a contrast against his rough handling with me. His lips were brushing against my cheek as he continued, his voice now harsher, "Go get ready. We have somewhere to be."

He didn't bother to elaborate on that any further as he stepped back, his hand releasing my chin and went inside the house, sitting calmly on the sofa, urging me to begin questioning him about this. I certainly contemplated over it but decided against it.

I'd deal with it later on. I sucked in a deep breath as I walked past the living area towards the stairs, making my way to the bedroom and picking out the most casual clothes I could find inside my closet. With all the clothes that Vince had bought for me, I had more clothes for flashy occasions than I did for casual outings.

"Where're we going?" I asked Vince as I settled beside him in the passengers seat of his red corvette. The same car in which I almost lost my life in less than a week ago and the same car on which I sat on as Vince and I hungrily kissed eachother under the pouring rain.

"The supermarket." He answered plainly with a poker face.

My jaw fell open. He... wanted to take me to the... supermarket?

All that aggression... for a supermarket?

I wanted to wack him on the back of his head with the back of my hand and then slam him head first against the steering wheel so that he would break his nose and realise just how stupid he sounded right now. How stupid and unreasonable.

"The supermarket...?" I slowly asked him, confirming if I even heard him right. Surely he didn't actually mean a damn supermarket.

He turned his head towards me with an irritated look, "Yes. The supermarket." Well, he clearly meant a supermarket.

"You came all the way back to the house to pick me up for some grocery shopping? Seriously?" I said in disbelief. An irritated groan rumbled in his throat, his grip on the steering wheel tightening as he turned his head to face me.

"We're going there because Alexander is there." He annoyedly muttered before elaborating on his sudden schemes, "You're going to move on to phase 2 of the seductive process"

"Why do you have to tell me all of this at the last minute?" I complained, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Why do you always have to ask so many questions?" He shot back with a glare, one which I returned with my very own.

"Well, I wouldn't have to ask so many questions if you weren't always so goddamn vague about everything." I snapped at him, venom in my voice.

He sucked in a deep breath as he turned a corner, with a bit more speed than I would've been comfortable with, forcing me to slide towards the the door.

"Don't get too brave with me, cara mia. You won't like how it ends." He warned with a low a growl in his throat, his eyes so cold. I didn't expect anything else from a man OS his kind.

"Why? How will it end?" I questioned him once more, not afraid even in the slightest. Being stubborn was an art that I had perfected in my short years of living.

"Wear this and get in there." He ordered, his voice deep and husky, every bit of his authoritativeness poured into it, begging me to challenge him as he handed me the microphone to place in my ear. I snatched it from his hand with a glare, fixing the microphone in my ear as Vince fixed an identical one in his own.

"Take this as well." He said as he dropped a credit card on my lap. I eyed it for a few seconds before picking it up and stuffing it in the back pocket of my jeans.

I didn't bother muttering any words to him as I stepped out of the car, slamming they door behind me. I entered the store, my eyes taking in the white fluorescent lights, numerous aisles that stocked different products and I began to walk along the different aisles, acting as if I actually had something to buy with a basket in my hand.

I had to move on to phase 2 of the seductive process. While phase 1 was more about introduction; catching your targets attention, intriguing them with your essence and aura, phase 2 was about leading them astray, in a place where they could no longer turn away from you and this was going to be done by creating pleasure but still keeping them confused by not giving them what they need all at once. I had to make Alex want me more.

"Rosa?" Alex's voice sounded from my beside me.

I whipped my head in his direction with pleasant confusion splattered on my face. "Alex?"

He chuckled as he strode towards me, a basket full of groceries in his hand. "What a surprise!" He exclaimed delightfully, "You really are full of surprises."

"Well, that's me for you." I smiled flirtatiously.

Step 1 of phase 2: Keep them in suspense— What comes next? Don't let them know what to expect from you, keep them on their toes with pleasant surprises. Keep them thinking, what comes next? You keep the upper hand. Done.

"I didn't expect you to be a man who did his own grocery shopping." I nodded towards his basket full of groceries and he chuckled at me, following me as I began to walk along the aisles to place things in my basket.

"I'm no regular man." He proudly smirked at me.

"Indeed, you are not." I said as I placed a few cups of instant noodles in the basket.

"Lately, I've wanted to ask you something, Alex." I started as I walked towards a different aisle with Alex close on my heel, eager to know what I wanted to ask him.

"What might that be?" He asked me. I was sure he was done with shopping and trailed along me simply because he wanted to stay near me for longer.

"How come a man at your young age amassed such an empire?" I questioned, dropping a packet of spaghetti in my basket, something I would like making with Anna and the others.

"I wouldn't call thirty-four a very young age." He chuckled, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"It's not such an old age for me." I smiled at him.

"My empire isn't as large Vincenzo Dominico's and he is quite younger than I am. I don't understand why you would ask me that?" He questioned me, eyes boring into my bluish-green ones, curiously searching for an answer. This was it. This was his insecurity. Not only didn't he like his work to be undermined, but he also had an inferiority complex among those who had more than him. It seemed like all his weaknesses revolved around his abilities regarding his work.

"I don't think it's right for you to compare yourself to him. I mean, does it really matter? I think you're amazing at what you're doing and you should have a little more pride in yourself." I told him, plastering a kind smile on my face as I turned to look at him.

He seemed taken aback by my response, his eyebrows furrowing and mouth hanging open as he stared down at me. He seemed like he was fumbling for words, his mouth opening and closing again and again.

"You are not an average man, Alex." I nodded at him. He seemed like he was about to break down in tears and it made me wonder just how bad his insecurities were. Was this the first time in a while he had been complimented like this?

"You truly are a treasure." He murmured, looking down at me with glazed eyes.

"A treasure yet to be claimed." I breathed, looking into his eyes with the same intensity he was looking into mine with even though it unsettled me.

Vince scoffed on the other side and if it wasn't for the man that stood in front of me, I would've snapped at him to shut up without a second thought probably sign my own death warrant, but oh well.

Step 2 of Phase 2: Use the demonic power of words to sow confusion. Make your target listen to you by using loaded phrases, flirtatious compliments, flatter them and comfort their insecurities all the while being vague about your true desires. They will be more than just drawn towards you, they will lose their will to resist you. Done.

"I think it's time for me to go now." He said, his voice slightly airy as if trying to cover up a stutter.

"Oh, right. Could you wait here a few seconds for me?" I said, biting my lower lip. His eyes glanced at them and slowly nodded his head with a smile.

"Alright, but don't take too long." He chuckled as I walked away towards the billing area, picking up a keychain of a gold club and quickly paying for it with Vince's credit card and striding back to where I had left him off.

"What're you doing?" I heard Vince ask me from the other side.

"Step 3 of phase 2." I answered quickly in a hushed tone as I walked backed towards Alex.

He was there waiting for me where I had left him. I held up the keychain in front of him and he eyed it curiously with a raised eyebrow. "It's for you." I said slightly cheerfully.

"For me?" He slowly questioned.

"Yeah, it's not exactly a grand gift or anything, but I thought it'd go well with your car keys." I told him and he gave me one of his 'charming' smiles.

Step 3 of Phase 2: Pay attention to detail— while grand gestures wirh expensive gifts can seem suspicious, flatter your target by giving them thoughtful gifts, tailored just for them. Such actions will give them a feeling of importance and mask your true intentions. Done.

"I appreciate it and you're right, it will go well with my car keys." He said, taking the keychain from my fingers but held onto my hand as he he lowered his head to place a wet but gentle kiss on the back of my hand.

"Until next time, Rosa." He said as he backed away.

"Until next time." I told him as I gave him a curt nod.

"That went well." I muttered when he was gone, turning towards one of the refrigerators and taking out Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup flavored ice cream and placing it in my basket. That was all I had to get and made my way to get billed.

After paying with Vince's card, I grabbed the bag that held my groceries and walked back to Vince's flashy red car that stood out from all the other cars in the parking lot.

I didn't say a word to Vince as I settled inside, keeping the bag on my lap and taking out the ice cream that I was going to eat on our way back to the house.

"What flavor is that?" Vince asked me after a while, when we were on the road.

"Peanut Butter Cup." I cautiously answered, noticing the way he was peeking a look at my ice cream every once in a while.

"Give me some." He said, reaching for the cup with one hand while the other stayed on the steering wheel and I snatched it away from his reach faster than he could've even blinked.

"Absolutely the fuck not." I shook my head, taking a big spoonful in my mouth.

"Why the fuck not?" He asked me with a glare and sent one right back at him.

"Because it's mine. I got it and I don't like sharing." I answered.

"I paid for it so I get to take a few bites." He pointed out and I rolled my eyes, scoffing at his argument.

"I'll give you the money for it when we get back." I told him, my voice hardening as I took an even bigger bite. I'd finish it before he could get his filthy hands on it.

"Give it to me right now then if you want to eat it all by yourself." He said with the most straight face I had ever seen.

I looked at him completely bewildered, "I don't have it on me right now! How can you be so cheap?" I breathed.

"You're the one who's being cheap by not sharing." He growled.

"I'm not being cheap, I'm being selfish. There's a difference." I pointed out to him, taking an even bigger spoonful and emptying it in my mouth only to feel the expected coolness reach my brain, momentarily freezing me.

Ah shit, brain freeze.

"Stop eating like that, you'll finish it." He complained and I stuck my tongue out at him once my brain freeze passed over.

"That's exactly what I'm trying to do." I smirked at him, taking another large spoon and emptying it in my mouth.

He grunted in response as he glared at me, "It's just ice cream."

"Yeah, it is. So, stop whining like a kid." I told him as I finished the ice cream and lowered the cup slightly.

"You can have it now, but you're gonna have to drink it." I told him with a playful smile as I held it near him.

He glanced down at the melted ice cream that was left in the cup and glared at me, "Has anyone ever told you how insufferable you are?"

"Yes, multiple times." I answered with a satisfied smile on my face, "Has anyone ever told you how much of a pain in the ass you are?" I shot back.

"Yes, multiple women." He answered with a cocky half-grin.

I muttered lurid profanities in Spanish under my breath as I turned my head away from him, a faint blush rising up my cheeks.

The moment Vince stopped the car, I was out and walking towards the house, not checking whether Vince was close behind me or not.

"Dinner, Anna." I heard him from right behind me. Anna was quick to grab the grocery bag from my hand and rush towards the kitchen to set our table for us.

The two of us settled down on the table like we usually did, less words shared between us as we ate the dinner Anna had set up for us at the table. I fiddled with my food more than I ate it and I couldn't tell about Vince because of the fact that I didn't want to look away from my plate.

"Tell me the reason," He spoke up all of a sudden, pushing his empty plate away from himself, "why you're acting the way you are."

I took a bite of my food, chewing on it slowly and answered him when I had swallowed it. To my surprise, he waited patiently, his elbows propped up on the table and entwined fingers tucked under his chin.

"I feel mistreated." I plainly answered, taking another large bite of my food. Suddenly, I wanted my mouth stuffed with food so that I could delay talking to him a little longer.

"How so?" He sighed as he looked at me with an emotionless expression.

I swallowed my food, going for another bite but before my fork could touch the food, the plate was pushed away, out of my reach by Vince's finger who looked at me expectantly for an answer.

"How. So?" He questioned me once more, calling for Anna with a single nod and she quickly took our plates away, Helen right at her heel with our glasses.

"You can't seem to include me in matters related to the family." I finally said it aloud with a heavy breath as I turned my head to look at him.

"It's not how you think it is." He answered in a low voice.

"Someone broke into the house that I'm living in too. You don't think I have the right to know what's going on?" I breathed and he sighed, a hand coming up to massage his temple as he leaned back in his chair.

"There are some things that can't be shared with the family. Things that... I have to deal with on my own."

"And your precious Dante." I pointed out and he lightly smirked, nodding his head in agreement, "Do you not trust your own family to share such problems?" I asked him, lightly tapping my fingers on the table.

"This isn't about trust." He told me, "Those who need to know will know about the issues and those who have business, will not."

"It slightly sounds like a trust issue." I muttered under my breath and noticed Vince's jaw harden. "Even though someone broke in, I don't need to know about this issue?" I asked with an eyebrow quirked in his direction.

"When I deem it necessary, you will know." He told me. I wanted to complain further, push him on to try and wry out as much information as I could so I could begin piecing the puzzle laid out in front of me but the feeling in my gut told me that it wouldn't work regardless of how much I tried.

"Do you understand now?" He asked me, glancing at the figure of Anna and the other three women leaving the house for their quarters.

I bit my lower lip, nodding my head at him.

He pushed his chair back, leaning forward and grabbed my arm before I could react, pulling me onto his lap with a jerk leaving me completely baffled and frozen.

"You've been really bad these past few days." He murmured in my ear, gently nibbling on my earlobe as he wrapped one arm around my waist while the other lightly caressed the bare skin of my arm. My one hand made its way to grip the top of his shirt as the same hand he was using to caress my arm now circled my erect nipple.

I knew I should've worn a bra.

"I need to punish you, cara mia." He murmured once more as he pulled on my nipple, pinching it and I jumped in surprise on his lap but the arm he had wrapped around my waist kept me in place.

His fingers gently circled, twisted and tugged on my nipple through my shirt. I knew women found such things as pleasurable but I didn't know it was this good.

He lowered his hand from my nipple, snaking it's way down to the button of my jeans and I panicked, slightly jumping as I turned to look at him with shock and fear. His strong arm held me in place and he brought his lips down to my neck to pepper soft kisses all over there to slowly make his way up to my ear where he nibbled on my earlobe.

"Do you trust me?" He asked me in a hushed velvety tone, his hand patiently sitting atop my button.

Did I trust him? I didn't know, but did I want him to go forward with what he has in mind right now? Yes, absolutely.

The way he nibbled on my earlobe, warm breath fanning over my sensitive neck, strong arm tightly wrapped around my waist prompted me to respond to him, to make him continue with what he was going to do.

"Yes." I breathed and I felt him victoriously smile against my neck as he easily popped the button of my jeans open and pulled my zipper down agonizingly slow.

"Let's see how bad you are down here." He murmured as he slowly pushed his hand down my pants, large warm fingers coming in contact with my clitoris.

I gripped the table behind me with my free hand, the grip I had on his shirt tightening as he moved his fingers around my clitoris in a slow sensuous motion. Biting my lip, I held back the moan that threatened to escape my mouth.

"Very bad." He whispered as the hand he had on my waist found its way under my shirt and cupped my mould, deft fingers playing with my erect nipple.

He pushed a finger inside me that I was guessing was his middle finger and a loud gasp escaped my mouth as I threw my head  back in pleasure. Soft lips explored my neck, stopping at my sweet spot where they peppered soft and feathery kisses.

"How does this feel, cara mia?" He questioned as he picked up his pace, his finger thrusting in and out faster than before while his thumb and index finger played with my clitoris, combined with the way he squeezed my breast as he pinched and played with my nipple sent bursts of ecstasy through my body.

"Oh.." I moaned as he buried his finger deeper inside me, the sound of my juices more than audible as his pace increased.

"Answer me, baby." He sucked on my sweet spot and another soft moan escaped my mouth, my back slightly arching as I felt a pressure slowly build up inside of me.

"Good," I moaned sensously, "So good."

"I liked it when you called me papi." He murmured in my ear, his Italian accent thick as he spoke in a low husky tone, "Say it again."

I was panting, the pressure... so much as a knot began to build in my core. I want to tense my legs and then I felt a short stinging pain as Vince pinched my clit making me jump, my hand moving from his shirt to pull on his hair hard.

"Oh, papi." I found myself moan loudly, my chest rising and falling frantically as I neared my climax. I was so close to coming. I felt Vince twitch in his pants as I moaned 

Vince stopped moving just when I was about to tell him to move faster. As I peeled my eyes open, they settled on a horrified figure of Anna as she stared at the vulgar position we were in.

Just throw me off a cliff already.

"Did you leave something, Anna?" Vince calmly questioned her, seemingly unfazed by her stepping in on us in such a... sexual position.

"M-My bag." Hse stuttered, eyes moving back and forth from Vince and I, glancing down at the places where Vince had his hands in.

Why, Anna? Why?

"Could you make it a little quick? As you can see, I'm quite busy here." Vince told her, calm and unfazed, a small smirk on his face. Heat was rushing up my neck, painting my cheeks a deep red that made me resemble a freshly plucked tomato as Anna rushed towards the kitchen and returned in a few seconds with her bag in her hand.

"G-goodnight, Mr. Dominico. Ms. Castro..." She nodded her head in farewell before rushing out of the house faster than a lizard slithered away from something moving.

Vince's fingers began their movement once more, playing with my nipples, pulsing his finger inside my spasming pussy while playing with my clitoris, rebuilding the pressure that I felt in my core moments before Anna walked in.

"You feel good, don't you?" He questioned as his teeth nipped on my earlobe, his warm breath fanning over my neck only adding to the pleasure that I felt as I sat on his lap while he fingered me.

"So good." I responded in a breathless manner, tugging on the ends of his hair as my walls began to close up around his long and thick finger.

"So good." I whimpered in his arms holding my shaking body as I squeezed my legs together, my climax so close, closer than before.

"Please don't stop, papi." I moaned loudly, gripping the table and his hair so tightly that I was partly afraid that I might pull some of his hair out. He twitched in his pants once more, his shaft brushing against my thigh.

My breath hitched in my throat and I whimpered as I came close to the edge.

"If only you hadn't been such a bad girl." He murmured in my ear, pulling his hands back from my feverish body and standing up.

I looked up at him with wide eyes as he brought his finger covered with my juices up to his mouth and sucked it clean. That sight alone made my pussy spasm with hot desire.

"You can't do that." I breathed. I was so close to reaching my first climax and he stopped just when I was about to reach the edge. This was torture. Absolute torture.

"I can, amore." He responded with a bastards smirk on his face. "This is your punishment."

With that said, he walked away to his bedroom without sparing me an extra second to protest while I stood in the middle of the now empty space completely hot and bothered as well as soaking wet.

How'd you like this chapter? Do you now like Vince more or less?

I gave you guys 100 vote challenge and you did that in 24hrs, I can't win against you guys 😩 it takes time to write up these chapters because I'm also busy packing my whole damn house since I'm moving in a few weeks and it was all so sudden.

Besides that, it's F1 weekend and I love F1 (might even write up a novella on it as well) so I will be trying my best to update the next chap as soon as possible but don't mind if it's a tinsy bit late.

The goal for this chapter is... 105 votes perhaps?

Thank you for all the support you're showing me and this book, it's literally the reason why I'm writing these chapters every single day. We're close to reaching 15k reads and surpassed 1.2k votes!

Let's rise more!

Anyways, until next chap!!

Love,

PossessionPossessed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522K 24.7K 48
What happens when the mafia boss, Miguel Lobos's assistant overhears a conversation that puts a target on her back by Miguel's heartless frenemy?? Mi...
577K 12.2K 39
18+ mafia romance She is a daughter of the American Gang leader, a girl that can seduce and kill. But her secrets are bigger than anyone can imagine...
125K 4.2K 57
(#1 in Lust - 16.11.22) Even though I was the one who initiated the kiss, I could tell that I was no longer in control. His large arms wrapped around...
4.7M 84.5K 41
THE CLUB OWNER AND HIS STRIPPER "Sir, this is inappropriate and I'm sure you're aware of that. You're my boss." His tall frame stood up and he slowly...