Fake boyfriend//Jaden Hossler

Por stories_tiktokers

!! COMPLETED!! Mads lewis is forced to become Jaden Hossler's FAKE girlfriend. Will she hate the decision? Wi... Más

Characters
Introduction
Part 1!
Part 2!
Part 3!
Part 4!
Part 5!
Part 6!
Part 7!
Part 8!
Part 9!
Part 10!
Part 11!
Part 12!
Part 14!
15!

Part 13!

1.3K 15 7
Por stories_tiktokers

*skip to the gender reveal party*
Me and jaden had everything ready. Cakes, decorations. Everything. Jadens family was here and all our friends. "are you ready?" I shouted. Dakota and Kelly nodded. They held the smoke cannon in the air. "1. 2. 3." everyone shouted. The air filled with pink smoke. Everyone cheered.

*later in the day*
"so we have something to tell you" Griffin said to me and jaden. "we brought a big house to make into a content house so we can all live together. Do you wanna move in with us?" Dixie asked. I looked at jaden. "I gotta ask my parents" jaden said. "don't worry, we already did, they said yes" avani said. They all looked at me. "I have to ask Dakota" I said sadly. "done that too" Addison said. Me and jaden looked at each other then at the group. "yessss" we both said. The group jumped in joy.

*skip to moving day*

The house

Inside pool

Kitchen

Movie room

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

158K 7.2K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
162K 5.8K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
163K 8.9K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...