The Golden Pear [YA - Feature...

Witto150 tarafından

When Freya Inuhakka, a burn survivor, receives a pear enchanted to give her either beauty, wisdom, or power... Daha Fazla

♫~Author's Notes~♫
♫~Notes 01~♫
♫~Notes 02~♫
♫~Notes 03~♫
♫~Notes 04~♫
♫~Notes 05~♫
♫~Notes 06~♫
♫~Notes 07~♫
♫~Notes 08~♫
♫~Notes 09~♫
♫~Notes 10~♫
♫~Notes 11~♫
♫~Notes 12~♫
♫~Notes 13~♫
♫~Notes 14~♫
♫~Notes 15~♫
♫~Notes 16~♫
♫~Notes 17~♫
♫~Notes 18~♫
♫~Notes 19~♫
♫~Notes 20~♫
♫~Notes 21~♫
♫~Notes 22~♫
♫~Notes 23~♫
♫~Notes 24~♫
♫~Notes 25~♫
♫~Notes 26~♫
♫~Notes 27~♫
♫~Notes 28~♫
♫~Notes 29~♫
♫~Notes 30~♫
♫~Notes 31~♫
♫~Notes 32~♫
♫~Notes 33~♫
♫~Notes 34~♫
♫~Notes 35~♫
♫~Notes 36~♫
♫~Notes 37~♫
♫~Notes 38~♫
♫~Notes 39~♫
♫~Notes 40~♫
♫~Notes 41~♫
♫~Notes 43~♫
♫~Notes 44~♫
♫~Notes 45~♫
♫~Notes 46~♫
♫~Notes 47~♫
♫~Notes 48~♫
♫~Notes 49~♫
♫~Notes 50~♫
♫~Omake~♫
♫~Notes 51~♫
♫~Notes 52~♫
♫~Notes 53~♫
♫~Notes 54~♫
♫~Notes 55~♫
♫~Notes 56~♫
♫~Notes 57~♫
♫~Notes 58~♫
♫~Notes 59~♫
♫~Notes 60~♫
♫~Notes 61~♫
♫~Notes 62~♫
♫~Notes 63~♫
♫~Notes 64~♫
♫~Notes 65~♫
♫~Notes 66~♫
♫~Notes 67~♫
♫~Notes 68~♫
♫~Notes 69~♫
♫~Notes 70~♫
♫~Notes 71~♫
♫~Notes 72~♫
♫~Notes 73~♫
♫~Notes 74~♫
♫~Notes 75~♫
♫~Notes 76~♫
♫~Notes 77~♫
♫~Notes 78~♫
♫~Notes 79~♫
♫~Notes 80~♫
♫~Notes 81~♫
♫~Notes 82~♫
♫~Notes 83~♫
♫~Notes 84~♫
♫~Notes 85~♫
♫~Notes 86~♫
♫~Notes 87~♫
♫~Notes 88~♫
♫~Notes 89~♫
♫~Notes 90~♫
♫~Notes 91~♫
♫~Notes 92~♫
♫~Notes 93~♫
♫~Notes 94~♫
♫~Notes 95~♫
♫~Notes 96~♫
♫~Notes 97~♫
♫~Notes 98~♫
♫~Notes 99~♫
♫~Notes 100~♫
♫~Notes 101~♫
♫~Notes 102~♫
♫~Notes 103~♫
♫~Notes 104~♫
♫~Notes 105~♫
♫~Notes 106~♫
♫~Notes 107~♫
♫~Notes 108~♫
♫~Notes 109~♫
♫~Notes 110~♫
♫~Notes 111~♫
♫~Notes 112~♫
♫~Notes 113~♫
♫~Notes 114~♫
♫~Notes 115~♫
♫~Notes 116~♫
♫~Notes 117~♫
♫~Notes 118~♫
♫~Notes 119~♫
♫~Notes 120~♫
♫~Notes 121~♫
♫~Notes 122~♫
♫~Notes 123~♫
♫~Notes 124~♫
♫~Notes 125~♫
♫~Notes 126~♫
♫~Notes 127~♫
♫~Notes 128~♫
♫~Notes 129~♫
♫~Notes 130~♫
♫~Notes 131~♫
♫~Notes 132~♫
♫~Notes 133~♫
♫~Notes 134~♫
♫~Notes 135~♫
♫~Notes 136~♫
♫~Notes 137~♫
♫~Notes 138~♫
♫~Notes 139~♫
♫~Notes 140~♫
♫~Notes 141~♫
♫~Notes 142~♫
♫~Notes 143~♫
♫~Notes 144~♫
♫~Notes 145~♫
♫~Notes 146~♫
♫~Notes 147~♫
♫~Notes 148~♫
♫~Notes 149~♫
♫~Notes 150~♫
♫~Notes 151~♫
♫~AfterNote~♫
♫~Thank You~♫

♫~Notes 42~♫

43 9 17
Witto150 tarafından

 By the next morning, Freya was ready to face the school and all the curious faces. Getting tens of new rumors couldn't bother her. Before reaching the school, she left the limousine to be on the safe side. Being seen exiting the same car as The Greek Gods would make the situation worse.

Ueno was still on her case, hating and making fun of her since the start of the first year. Part of the blame fell onto Freya's head as she refused to bond with anybody.

'I should live my life a bit more.'

She got closer to the school's gate and heard the voices of fangirls. Despite losing a lot of hair, Aiyoku still kept a fair share of fans.

When she reached her locker, a small smile decorated her face, and a simple melody filled her ears. At first, she stared into her locker. 'Oh, right. The pear.'

She arched her eyebrow. It had returned numerous times before, retaining it's wrapping. Not even the fire destroyed it. Her good mood gloomed away since she still had to make a choice.

'But who should get it?' She picked the wrapped object. Rigaku turned out to be a nice person under the cold face. Aiyoku wasn't a pampered prince, seducing girls with his looks. Neither Kagetsu used his muscles to bully others or was a hothead. She actually found him to be the cutest one.

People around her left the locker room, heading their separate ways

She closed her eyes, sighing. Without a warning, somebody pushed her into the locker. She yelped, the pear falling from her grasp. Flashes danced across her visions, and before she could see who did this, the attackers were gone.

'Where?'

With her throbbing head, she tried to find the pear.

'It's gone!'

A wave of panic filled her until a small smirk gave her a crazy look.

'Alright, Pear, do your magic.'

With a bit of hope and nervousness in her stomach, she picked the books she needed. Would the pear return? She had never given it to anybody to get rid of it. What if it would find a new owner?

Too many questions clustered in her head that inflating her head wouldn't help her. It would make the headache worse. After all, the bigger brain had more space for the headache to spread.

\\_(''>_<'')_//

"So?" Ueno asked, eyeing her lackeys.

She stood in her club room. When a student needed help, she gave them clues of what the next tests would be about for an appropriate price. That included doing her homework, fulfilling her duties, filling her reports, and other school and even outside school activities.

"I pushed her into her locker," one girl said.

She was following Ueno since the start, sensing a quick and easy way to be popular and get extra credit. However, in the last days, she wasn't too eager to participate in their leader's schemes, but there was no way out of it.

"And I had stolen this." The second girl put in front of her that wrapped item.

Ueno eyed it with disgust, yet she grabbed it. "What garbage is t"—she tore the wrapping, pressing it back—"Get out!" she yelled.

The girls hesitated.

"Get out, you morons!"

Both girls turned around, leaving. Ueno didn't hear their murmurs of how crazy she was turning. She could kick them out of the school any day and get new ones.

Her ragged breath refused to calm. "What is this?" Her eyes shivered, eating the light coming from the pear. She tore the rest, finding the rare treasure. "Why that freak has this?"

Thoughts of Freya being a secret princess, a heir of super-rich CEO, or perhaps a full-blooded noble made her blood boil. She was nothing! Disgusting lowlife, who dared to tarnish her perfect school. If Freya didn't provide a great target for her, she would get rid of her months ago regardless of the scholarship.

She giggled before bursting into maniacal laughter. "Oh, Aiyoku-sama, what would you do if I present you with this gorgeous item?" Her fingers traced the letters. "The Best, huh? It sure suits me." Plans to wrap the most beautiful boy in this school around her pinky started to roll in her mind.

"There is no escape from me, Ayioku-sama."

\\_(''>_<'')_//

"Achoo!" The middle Kamini brother jerked his head.

"Did you catch a cold?" Rigaku asked, no doubt making a list of the best medicine.

Kagetsu pointed at Aiyoku. "No way. Idiots can't catch it." With a giggle, he dashed away from his brothers, but Aiyoku was hot on his tail.

Freya smiled, spending a lot of time with them outside of lessons made her feel at ease. Unless there was the missing pear on her mind, but asking for help made her feel even worse.

'It's going to return,' she ensured herself, weighing her bag if it didn't turn a pear heavier.

The next lessons moved as if she was engulfed by water. Every sound was distorted, and images didn't linger in her memory. When the lunch break came, she quickly dashed to her locker.

'Please, be there!' She squeezed her eyes, scared to look inside. Bit by bit, she opened them, moving her line of vision higher and higher until it landed on the shelve. Her knees gave up under her.

'Oh my gosh!'

The pear without its wrapping sat on its place.

'Don't scare me like this.' She climbed back up, closing the locker. And just to be on the safe side, she changed her pin, writing it down in her mobile phone. Despite being absolutely out, it came with a notes app.

Her stomach rumbled, pointing her toward the canteen's entrance where Kamini brothers waited for her.

'I hear you loud and very loud.' She grinned, hurrying. Making the decision can wait after lunch.

"Hey!" a voice called her, and an eerie shiver ran down her back. She might not have time for lunch at all as a group of girls circled her.

\\_(''>_<'')_//

"She is taking a long toilet break." Rigaku checked his watch.

"Maybe that dung is too thick," Kagetsu noted with a straight face.

"Ka, that's disgusting!" Ai growled. "I wanna keep my lunch for digestion not throwing up."

"Sheesh. For somebody jumping into a hill of muck, you are a sissy."

Aiyoku's face turned deadly serious. "First, I lost my balance. Second, don't mention it."

Kagetsu grinned. "And why? I have such an awesome video."

"You recorded it? Gimme your phone!"

The brothers wrestled with neither meaning any hit seriously.

"Kage—" a ragged voice interrupted their match.

"Kenta-kun?" They let go of each other. "What's wrong?" Kagetsu asked.

The boy bend, grasping his shaking knees. "Fre... ya..." He gasped for air.

Chill danced across their backs, expecting the worst.

Kenta took a deep inhale and shouted, "Ueno-san dragged Freya-chan behind the gym!"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

597K 31.9K 115
Ever heard of the woman who suddenly appeared in a world filled with beastmen? You know, the place of walking hunky men showing off their bodies, ear...
139K 6.1K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
57.6K 123 9
A Webnovel contracted series. 🌹 With a Book Rating of 4.9/ 5 stars! 🌹 With privileged Webnovel chapters! 🌹 With over 90 chapters on Webnovel. 🌹 C...