Q&A with Authors from Wattpad...

Від WattpadBooks

Get to know the authors published by Wattpad Books a little better! Більше

Get to know Jessica Cunsolo
Get to know Nandi Taylor
Get to know Micah Good
Get to know Daven McQueen!
Get to know Rebecca Sullivan!
Get to know Tay Marley
Get to know A.J. Rosen
Get to know Elizabeth A. Seibert!
Get to know Shay Bravo
Get to know Nicole Nwosu!
Get to know V. S. Santoni
Get to know Kassandra Tate
Get to know Natalie Walton
An Interview With Mystery/Thriller Writer Deanna Cameron
Get to know Liz Plum
Get to know Rebecca Phelps
An Interview with Romance Author Jo Watson!
Get to know Philline Harms!
Get to know Rachel Meinke!
Get to know Grace Collins!
Get to know Sam Schill!

Get to Know Taylor Hale

420 22 4
Від WattpadBooks

We interviewed Taylor Hale, author of The Summer I Drowned, to learn more about her, and what she's working on next. Tyalor's book is published by Wattpad Books! You can buy your copy wherever books are sold. 

Wattpad HQ: Who is your OTP?

Taylor Hale: There have been many over the years

Wattpad HQ: What is your favourite book?

Taylor Hale: Honestly I don't have a single favourite book - it's too hard to choose! I'll just say THE VISION IS A PLACE by @mmlemonworld right here on Wattpad is one of the best and most creative things I've ever read.

Wattpad HQ: What TV show are you currently obsessed with right now?

Taylor Hale: I love The 100 and need to get caught up on the new season.

Wattpad HQ: What is one app you would not be able to go without using even for just one day?

Taylor Hale: Gmail... lol

Wattpad HQ: Where is your happy place?

Taylor Hale: My bedroom ^_^

Wattpad HQ: Can you describe your perfect writing area?

Taylor Hale: Probably the courtyard at my house - outside on a sunny day next to a nice little fountain, with LOTS of privacy (a must!).

Wattpad HQ: What motivates you to work hard?

Taylor Hale: I like thinking about the end goal - getting that finished product is very rewarding.

Wattpad HQ: What makes you laugh the most?

Taylor Hale: I like cute and weird animals XD

Wattpad HQ: What is your favourite animal?

Taylor Hale: I love house cats, but I'm also obsessed with frogs/toads... it's hard to choose.

Wattpad HQ: What are your hobbies?

Taylor Hale: Other than writing, I enjoy digital art, video games, and working out.

Wattpad HQ: How would your friends describe you?

Taylor Hale: Kind and with a good sense of humour, I hope!

Wattpad HQ: What is the tallest building you've been to the top in?

Taylor Hale: I have no idea lol

Wattpad HQ: Is your glass half full or half empty?

Taylor Hale: Half-full

Wattpad HQ: Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

Taylor Hale: Introvert

Wattpad HQ: What is your favorite family holiday tradition?

Taylor Hale: I like Christmas a lot. Staying over at my parents' place and getting up early to open presents will always be nice.

Wattpad HQ: What are your pet peeves?

Taylor Hale: Being bothered while I'm in the kitchen or spoken to while I'm trying to write.

Wattpad HQ: What is your ideal way to spend a weekend?

Taylor Hale: I like hiking or going to a patio, or just relaxing at home.

Wattpad HQ: Can you tell us what you're currently writing?

Taylor Hale: I have a lot of WIPs but my new psychological thriller story, DARKLAND, comes to mind. 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

55.8K 1.2K 26
.. a story, of a girl who has a condition that could change her life for the greater good. Loni has a medical condition that stopped her from develop...
48.9K 6.5K 55
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...
6.4K 150 23
It's classification day for Riley. he is finally 18 but when he gets his results things turn for the worst quickly when he has to stay with his broth...
18K 2.5K 21
දන්නවද ආර්ය්‍ය..❟ පෙති තලලා මල කැඩුව පමණටම බඹරෙක්ට මලක් අයිති වුන්නැහැ..! සේමිය- උබ කියන මගුලක් මට තේරෙන්නෑ ඕයි හැබැයි මෙච්චරයි බඹරෙක් නෙවෙයි මොකෙක්...