Demon slayer {Kimetsu No Yaib...

By YSakura-chan

Hi there in this story they still have the same personalities but some of them who already died in the manga... More

from the writer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
extra info.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: First Confession, First Rejection
Chapter 7: Following her plan
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Staying in the same dorm with the mysterious girl
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: Hashira(top scorers)
Chapter 16: unbreakable Smile
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: i thought I'd lose her
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33: LOVE
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53: A different person
Chapter 54: Bombs Everywhere!!!
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
A/N
A/N
Chapter 60
Chapter 61: Mitsuri's POV
Chapter 62: Distract the guy with good focus on studying
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68: End
Special Chapter

Chapter 55

1.7K 60 36
By YSakura-chan

"if I can't be with you... " Shinobu mumbles, as she started walking to where Ume and Giyuu is. "Shi-Shinobu-chan?" Mitsuri said trying to stop her friend but before she could do it, Iguro holds her on the arm, preventing her from stopping Shinobu. Mitsuri then looked at him with her pleading eyes making him sigh before shaking his head and before saying "She knows what she's doing..." with that Mitsuri stop herself from holding onto Shinobu.

She made her way all the way through the open space where the two were. Ume who had noticed her appearance look at her like how a demon looks at their prey. Shinobu held her left hand to her left chest as she can feel her heartache. she then raised her other hand and made its way to Giyuu arm, Giyuu turned around and his eyes widened. he saw a Shinobu who don't have color through her eyes, it was dull and tired. She then tightens her grip on Giyuu's arm as she bit her lips to prevent her from crying, but...she failed. know Giyuu's widened eyes are filled with worriedness.

"i-if I...if I can't have you to be with me...then as your friend...there is no way in hell, I'll let you end with someone like her!" She yelled. "please...don't.." She said, crying.

"Hey! You, with that weird big butterfly hairpin! Can not destroy the moment?! we've been waiting for this to happen since earlier!..." the same guy from before yelled. and with a second he regrets it, seeing the glares coming from all the Hashira including Makomo and Sabito. "Now, now... Shinobu-chan, he's right. can you not?" Ume said. but the two didn't care to listen to her, She then clicks her tongue before crossing her arms in front of her chest. before signing and taking the microphone, and once again speak. "It's okay... min'na.. Let's first let them have a moment.." Ume said with an understanding smile clearly try to make everyone there to be on her side.

"Please...Tomioka-san. it's fine if you don't choose me..just don't let yourself end with someone who's evil as her... I can't have a friend crying over his relationship, right?" Shinobu said with a smile, but no. she's not just smiling, cause she's also crying.

Suddenly everyone's eyes widen. Giyuu was hugging Shinobu tightly. while his hands rested on her back and the other one on her head. "Shh..don't cry" He whispered. "Shinobu..I'll tell you one thing...My love for you is a billion times than you know and what people can tell..." he added. Ume was about to take out the control for her bombs, but stopped after hearing Giyuu whispered 'but'. "But..I'll need you to understand that my feelings for her is...no, you have to understand that I'm choosing, her" he said. Ume's eyes lit up hearing say those things coming from Giyuu. she then smiles and raised a hand, waiting for Giyuu.

Shinobu's could fee her heartache raise..in a second she felt her heart shattered into pieces. "nande?.."(why?) She whispered as the tears falling off her eyes increased. "I accept," Giyuu said after he turned around to face Ume and nodding his head. "can you let everyone know?" Ume sweetly said as he handed him the microphone. "Min'na...i just accepted her feelings.." He simply said before taking Ume's hand.

as they walk away he looks back at Shinobu who was now kneeling on the ground. he felt guilty for letting her down, but what else can he do when it's for her own safety?

"I'm sorry..." He mumbles as he look down and started to cry a bit. but no one can see it cause his hair was covering his face.

~To be Continue ~

[Sorry if it's short... I'll be back and update soon!~]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 141 35
This book is cringy since I wrote this book when I was young and probably since I'm stupid. Requests are Closed. Powerpuff Girls Z, Rowdyruff Boys Z...
634K 38.9K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
13.1K 283 17
Manga spoilers up ahead. (NOT FINISHED AND BUT GOOD NEWS NOW I HAVE MOTIVATION TO START WRITING AGAIN) (nvm ill try again when summer rolls around) K...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC