Beautiful Mistake

By AngieAngC

Book 3 in the 'Beautiful' trilogy. Elena De Luca, the 26-year-old Mafia Princess. The daughter of the notori... More

Main Character List & Trailer
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Setup
Chapter 2 - Blood
Chapter 3 - Breaking Away
Chapter 4 - Taken
Chapter 5 - Desire
Chapter 6 - Playing With Fire
Chapter 7 - Struggles
Chapter 8 - Decisions
Chapter 9 - Confidence
Chapter 10 - Body Say
Chapter 11 - What Afterglow?
Chapter 12 - Night Terrors
Chapter 13 - Dinner
Chapter 14 - New Indulgence (Part 1)
Chapter 15 - New Indulgence (Part 2)
Chapter 16 - Her Smile, Her Laugh
Chapter 17 - Our Demons (Part 1)
Chapter 18 - Our Demons (Part 2)
Chapter 19 - Our Demons (Part 3)
Chapter 20 - Stay
Chapter 21 - Display
Chapter 22 - Eleventh Floor
Chapter 23 - Heal
Chapter 24 - Deep
Chapter 25 - Bounded Touch
Chapter 26 - Bold
Chapter 27 - Roses
Chapter 28 - Martina Di Mauro
Chapter 29 - You Have Me
Chapter 30 - Bachelorette
Chapter 32 - Fun & Games
Chapter 33 - All The Truth
Chapter 34 - Discoveries
Chapter 35 - Showdowns
Chapter 36 - Rescue
Chapter 37 - Say Something
Chapter 38 - Fixing Mistakes
Chapter 39 - A New Elena
Chapter 40 - Return
Chapter 41 - Funeral
Chapter 42 - Gush of Emotions
Chapter 43 - Decisions
Chapter 44 -True Identity
Chapter 45 - He's Gone
Chapter 46 - Hope
Chapter 47 - My Home
Chapter 48 - Past Token
Chapter 49 - Heirlooms

Chapter 31 - You Are Mine

9.5K 371 249
By AngieAngC

Warning: Mature audiences only!

Angelo's POV

As I observed Bianca's hands landing on each one of my thighs and her body leaning further into me, I couldn't help the smirk that appeared on my lips when the realization hit me of how my dick had not a shred of reaction to her or her efforts.

"Is there anything else I can do for you, Mr Di Mauro?" She sensually whispered. "How about a private dance where I could relieve a lot of this tension?"

Her hands squeezed my thighs a bit as an amused chuckle left me.

"You know what I find amusing, Bianca?" I asked her, looking down at her hands before looking up at her flirtatious glance.

"How much work you put in to have the shift here tonight, a club you have never stepped foot into before. How you managed to ascertain that the VIP was your allocated area to serve. And now, how sweetly you are whispering into my ear. So confidently..." I trail off, watching as she beamed at me with a conceited haughtiness.

"And all to lose your job by the morning," I concluded, my lips dropping into a grim line as I watched the panic set in her face.

"Wh... What?" She stuttered in trepidation.

"Get the fuck out of my face, Bianca! I never want to see you here, or at my hotel, ever again! You're fired!" My voice began rising as she straightened herself and took a step back from me in shock.

Out the corner of my eye, I noticed the bright white colouring of a clothing piece that caught my attention amidst this darkness. The figure was walking away from me, the coat immediately dragging my mind to Elena as it resembled the one she wore tonight.

I continued following intently, my eyes narrowing in on the figure as it turned to whisper something into Gio's ear. That's when I noticed that Gio held Kat in his arms, causing me to whip my head back to the woman in front of them. Suddenly, my mind pieced it all together and her side profile was instantly recognizable to me. That is Elena!

"Fanculo (fuck)!"

I jumped up from the couch, leaving my untouched whiskey and a hopeless Bianca behind. I shoved my way past the masses of people, watching as Elena left the VIP area.

After pushing my way through the busy floor, I remained at the VIP entrance to use the elevated platform to scan the club for her again. I spotted her slowly gaining momentum through the dance floor, looking back a few times like she suspected someone to be following her. Suspected me to be following her? So, that means she saw Bianca's little performance. Damn it!

I was about to jolt down the stairs when I noticed Elena turn her view to where she was headed, only to slam into a rough-looking man. He had a leather jacket on, his hair was a mess, his uneven stubble evident of lack of grooming, and a tattoo upon his cheek.

Elena lifted her hands apologetically, but he simply smirked and ogled her from top to bottom before placing his hands upon her hips. Her palms instantly landed on his chest, pushing against it gently to try to bring some distance between them but his grip on her waist was firm.

He leaned into her, saying something, while she tilted her head away from him. She replied by using one of her hands to point to the bar as she tried manoeuvring around him. I couldn't watch anymore. I knew the direction I needed to go and instantly took the route. I pushed through the hundreds of sweating bodies until making it out on the other side.

Elena was walking away from the man, who was now standing by a table surrounded by his friends, while he gaped at her legs which were perfectly accentuated with her red bottoms. I could feel my jaw clenching and my hand fisting into a stiffening ball.

I took the next steps towards the table carefully, waiting to catch him at the right time.

"Amici (buddies), I have found the one for tonight." He stated arrogantly to his friends while watching Elena making her way to the bar.

"I'm going to have to love and leave you. Don't wait up for me." He winked at them.

I took the final step, placing me directly behind him. My hand landed firmly upon his shoulder, pushing him down roughly.

"How about you sit this one out, Uomo (man)?" I sneered, through gritted teeth, as calmly as I possibly could. He turned to look up at me, dotting his eyes to my hand for a split second.

"What's your problem? Is that your girl or something?" He inquired sharply.

"Exactly," I stated sternly. I expected him to back away, but instead his mouth curved upwards.

"You should tell your girl to cover up a bit more." He expressed while looking at her again as she tried getting one of the barman's attention.

"Excuse me?" I turned to face him fully.

"She looks hot as fuck, but she's asking for it. One day, she will get it." He spoke so confidently, like everything that was coming out of his mouth was justified and acceptable.

"I'm sorry." I raised my voice.

"It is really loud in here." I edged even closer to him, leaning in as my hand patted him on the back.

"Would you be so kind as to repeat that?" I finished off, watching his mouth and waiting to see his lips move.

"I said, you should tell your girl to cover -"

I cut him off, grabbing the back of his neck while extending my fingers over the back of his head, and hurled his face into the corner of the table. The impact was a hard and noisy one, bottles shattering into pieces and causing all of his friends to stand up in shock. That part of the club went silent as everyone turned towards the commotion.

I held his head down, his cheek pressed into the shards of broken glass upon the table. I bent over, bringing myself close to his ear.

"Would you like to repeat yourself?" I asked him once more.

He quickly tried shaking his head, only to dig the shards of glass deeper into his tattoed cheek prompting him to hiss out in pain and still beneath my hand.

"N... No." He mumbled.

"Thought so." I let go of him brutally and looked up.

The disturbance had drawn Elena's attention too, our eyes meeting instantly. Her lips remained in a thin line, as did mine, while the glare we held was potent as ever.

She was the first to break eye contact as she turned back towards the bar, lifted the shot glass and threw the alcohol into her mouth. She hit the glass on the counter before walking further away from me. I began advancing to follow her when the other men at the table tried stopping me, shoving me back against my shoulder. I kept my eye on Elena, unphased as I pulled my shirt up to reveal the gun tucked into the waistband of my pants. I heard their cursing before they stepped aside and I followed closely behind Elena while she made her way towards the club's exit.

"Elena!" I called out to her but she continued walking, picking up her pace as we entered the hallway. I took long strides, catching up to her small frame quickly. I wrapped my arm around her waist to stop her from going any further.

"Elena, what's going on? Talk to me." I tried, swinging her to face me as I trapped her against the wall in between my arms, to which she crossed hers over her chest in response.

"Go back to the VIP area. Bianca's there to talk to you all you want." She snapped at me. She did see...

"Elena, stop! Please, don't do that. Don't judge me based on what you think you saw. I know I have a questionable past, but don't -"

"Oh, no, Angelo you are very mistaken!" She cut me off, standing up straight as she confidently held herself in front of me.

"I don't give a damn about who you have been with or how many! Invite all the women you have fucked to this club, right now! By all means! I don't give a shit!" She was gesturing with her hands as her voice held a stern tone.

"But what you will not do is disrespect me by fucking me and pursuing another, simultaneously! You want to be a fuck boy, then go right ahead!" She swung her arms in a stance indicating for me to leave.

"I won't judge you for your choices, but you're a fool if you think I will sit back and be your plaything on the side, being belittled into questioning my self-worth! I won't disrespect myself like that ever again and you have yourself to thank for that! So, fuck you, Angelo!" She finished off. I stood stunned by the spitfire that was spewing from this petite woman before me. I wasn't sure what emotion was coursing through me the strongest. Arousal or pride.

"Now, get the fuck off of me! Go have your fun, Angelo, because I'm leaving." She stated, trying to push past me with all her strength.

"Like hell you are!" I growled before stopping her from distancing herself from me. I grabbed and threw her over my shoulder strategically making sure to place my hand over the hem of her skirt to cover her ass.

"Angelo put me the fuck down! Stronzo (asshole)!" She yelled at me as she banged her fist against my back. I ignored her and continued to make my way back into the club. I took a sharp right, heading straight to the bathrooms.

"Angelo, people are looking!" She hissed at me.

"Does it look like I give a fuck, Amore (love)?" I countered with the roughness of my voice dripping off of my words.

I turned the corner and headed down the corridor, surprising a couple of party-goers who glanced over me strangely.

"Sorry, just my drunk girlfriend." I casually remarked as I passed by them, hearing their chuckles erupting.

I walked to the end of the corridor where there were a few privately individualized bathrooms. I pushed open one of the black doors, entering the fully equipped bathroom.

"Hold up!" She broke from her silence and shouted out at me. "First off, I am nowhere close to drunk!"

I closed and locked the door before standing in front of the mirror and basin.

"Secondly -"

I cut her off by yanking her from over my shoulder, a small yelp escaping her. I placed her firmly back on the ground in front of me before leaning my hands against the edges of the countertop, entrapping her once more.

"Secondly, what, Amore (love)?" I encouraged that she finishes her sentence, knowing fully well what argument was set to leave her lips.

Her mouth sat agape and her breathing picked up pace as her gutsy and feisty attitude began to falter. She closed her mouth while I watched her swallow.

"Um..." She mumbled softly, her hands fiddling with her coat.

"Say it!" I commanded her, leaning in closer.

"Secondly..." She trailed off, her eyes dashing around my face as they flashed a deeper sapphire blue.

"Secondly, I am not your girl-"

I launched myself off the countertop, grabbing her jaw in my hand and forcing her to look up at me. I pushed myself against her hard, leaving no space between our bodies as her ass pressed against the basin. I then brought my lips to the side of her face.

"Make no mistake, Elena. You are fucking mine!" I growled at her. I instantly noticed the tremor that ran over her body, the breath that hitched in her throat, and her hands grabbing onto the counter's edge where mine was placed not too long ago.

I pulled back, taking one prolonged look at her. Her eyes were wide, storming over like an explosive squall. She was biting down on her bottom lip so hard I expected blood to be drawn from it at any moment.

My eyes investigated over her chest as it rose and fell rapidly, analyzing the design of her top that made me stop dead in my tracks earlier this evening. My eyes followed each strap crossing over her cleavage, running down and noticing her aroused peaks pushing through the material. Merda Santa (holy shit)...

I couldn't control myself any longer. I took a hold of her waist and roughly spun her around to face the mirror, her back against my front. I pulled on her coat, peeling it off her and letting it fall to the floor, concurrently grabbing my gun and placing it further down the counter. I grabbed both her wrists, leaning her over the basin and pinning them high against the mirror beneath my one hand. Her ass rubbed against my erection in her bent over state causing me to groan deeply.

My free hand lifted her dress above her hips, exposing her to me. I grabbed onto the flimsy piece of fabric wrapped around her and yanked on it. I could hear the tearing of the thong as I tore it off her body. I chucked them aside before placing my hand between her thighs, running my index finger from her clit, down her folds, until it landed right by her entrance. My hand, never mind my finger, were wet from such an activity.

"So fucking ready!" I spat out impatiently. "I'm not going to go easy on you, Amore (love). I fucking need to be inside of you! I've needed to be inside of you since before those elevator doors closed!"

"Well, I've never really liked easy, anyways." Her voice had a different nature to it, a velvety smooth one that teased me just as hard. I looked up, meeting her eye in the mirror's reflection. A coy and tempting smirk pulled on her lips as she held my gaze intently.

A deep and gruntled groan escaped me as I instantly scrambled to undo my pants. I popped off the button and unzipped them, pushing them down along with my underwear. I grabbed ahold of my pulsating hard dick, stroking it a few times before finally lining myself up to her core.

I pushed myself into her, edging slowly in and feeling as her walls stretched then clenched around me to adjust themselves. My eyes threatened to close at the tightness I was feeling but the sight of her caught my attention as I watched her eyes roll back with a deep-felt moaning gasp. She tilted her head back before letting it drop, placing her forehead against her arm for support.

She was the most erotically beautiful view and I wanted more. I wanted to see more of her reactions. I wanted to see them more than once. I wanted to see nothing else but this view every day from here on out.

I was halfway in when I thrust forward, plunging the rest of me deep inside of her as her ass slapped against my hips. She cried out in pleasure, letting it settle into a moan.

I wrapped my free arm around her waist, pulling myself over her tightly as I kissed the bare sections of her back, kissing up her tattooed spine. I pulled out of her torturously slow as my lips adorned her skin. When the head of my dick sat at her entrance, I rammed it right back into her while biting down on the flesh of her shoulder.

"Oh, my God, Angelo!" She exclaimed, her hands fisting against the mirror as she pushed her ass harder against me. I continued the rhythm of my slow pull-out and deeply quickened thrust a couple more times.

I grabbed her jaw, forcing her head up to look in the mirror. My lips idled next to her ear as I held her gaze.

"You are mine, Elena." I declared, pumping into her with great determination. Her lips parted, sucking in as many breaths as she could while her head slowly nodded.

"Say it."

"I'm yours." Her shaky voice thoroughly stated. "Only yours."

Her last words did something to me, my heart picking up more beats as my mind perceived them. I let go of her and grabbed the V-neck of her top, pulling it down. I half expected the straps up top to tear apart, but I came to find that they didn't belong to the top. They belonged to the lingerie set beneath. A lingerie set that wrapped around her breasts, extremely similar to the rope design I tied around her a couple of nights ago. My eyes shot up from her now exposed and hardened nipples, noticing the satisfied smirk upon her face.

"You are going to be the death of me," I grumbled before picking up my pace and vigorously thrusting myself into her. I mercilessly fucked her as I took her right nipple between my index finger and thumb, tweaking it in pleasure before repeating the motion with her other nipple.

I continued moving in and out of her hard, eventually grabbing her ponytail. I wrapped it around my hand, and fisted it in place, before pulling on it forcibly. Her head jerked upwards, giving me the perfect view of her ornamented chest and the perfect access to her supple neck. I finally let go of her wrists to run that hand in the direction of her swollen clit.

She remained with her hands, now open-palmed, leaning against the mirror for support as I continued ramming her body forward with each momentum. The skin slapping sound surrounded us, mixed with her moans or screams and my cursing groans.

The instant my finger began circling her clit, her body was shuddering beneath me. The second my finger firmly pressed against the sensitive spot and my lips sucked tenaciously onto the skin of her neck, her walls suffocated my dick. I could feel her clenching and unclenching around me causing me to pull harder on her neck, biting down out of the immense pleasure shooting through my body.

"You feel like fucking heaven, Elena." I manifested into her ear. My name left her lips in an echoing bellow as she came undone beneath me, her body convulsing in her climaxed rapture.

I felt the last remnants of my buildup climbing as I gripped her jaw and turned her head to claim her lips with mine. Our tongues ravished one another as I pumped into her a few more times before finally exploding inside of her, pulling away from her mouth and planting open-mouthed kisses along her jaw then settling my forehead upon her shoulder while I came down from the clouded high I was in.

Our heaved breaths were all that could be heard with the banging of the music's base as her hand reached behind her, brushing into my hair. I lifted my head and left a long and tender kiss upon her lips before pulling out of her. I grabbed some tissue paper and turned to clean her. I watched her as she stood there holding herself up with her arms leaning against the countertop, my cum running down her thigh. A triumphant expression took over my face, nearing her and wiping away the evidence of our ventures.

I disposed of the tissue paper and adjusted my clothes accordingly. When I swung around to face Elena, she stood there holding her irreparable thong. I lifted my brow and shrugged my shoulders in response to her expressed disbelief.

"You wanted to play games, Amore (love)."

"Games? I wasn't the one sitting and flirting with -"

I took one long step towards her, closing the space between us and placing my finger to her lips.

"Don't. You don't know what you saw."

Her brows furrowed with narrowed eyes.

"You were pleased with whatever she was whispering. You were smiling, smirking actually." She snarled out quickly.

"You're misinterpreting my smile, Bella (beautiful). It wasn't one of enjoyment, but rather one of cynicism and sarcasm." I stated. She remained silent, biting the inside of her cheek.

"I fired her on the spot before catching a glimpse of you walking away," I added.

She shifted on her feet before glancing up at me, making sure I noticed the very visible eye roll she threw my way.

"You really don't like easy, do you? You know how I feel about those eye rolls, Elena." I edged closer to her, grabbing the back of her head to force her to look at me.

"Oh, I know, Babe." The temptress is out to play, it seems.

"You are going to be very sorry, Amore (love)," I uttered with a chuckle. "I also heard you and Kat had an eventful night."

She froze and I could see her trying to find a way of diffusing the situation. Her whole attitude switched and she began shuffling nervously. It didn't take long for her to attempt turning the tables as a distraction.

"11th floor, Angelo? Really?" She placed her hand on her hip while glaring at me causing me to laugh loudly.

"I knew that would get your attention," I mentioned with an egotistic smirk.

"Wait, you're not angry?" She asked me perplexed.

She seemed a little apprehensive, pulling back a bit like she was waiting for me to explode. My brows knitted together as I analyzed her demeanour.

"Exactly, what kind of relationship did you have, Bella (beautiful)?" I asked astonished, shaking my head. Her face softened and her eyes lowered with a sombre emotion. I placed my fingers beneath her chin and lifted her head to meet my gaze again.

"You didn't do something to put your life in danger on purpose, Elena. Then I might have been a little upset. You didn't do something to hurt me either. You simply love misbehaving, pushing buttons, and testing boundaries." I lowered my head closer to hers while rolling my bottom lip.

"But so do I," I whispered. Her eyes widened slowly at my words.

With that, I grabbed her torn thong from her hand and placed it into the front pocket of my pants before turning her to smack her ass, hard. She gasped with a light squeal before shooting me a fierce glare.

She took a step away from me and towards the mirror, making sure her hair was presentable along with her clothing while I placed my gun securely back in place. We then left the bathroom, walking hand in hand towards the exit hallway. I stopped her, laying my hand on her lower back.

"I'll be right back. I need to let Gio know I'm leaving. Don't move, Bella (beautiful)." I said before kissing her forehead.

I then left her slowly swaying to the music. After some time, I still couldn't find Gio or Kat and, honestly, I don't think I want to find them at this moment. I left a message with one of the VIP barmen to inform Gio of my departure. I also sent him and Kat both a text message, although I doubt they will be bothered with their phones at this point.

As I made my way back, I noticed Elena was gone. I began to panic until I rounded the corner of the hallway to hear her annoyed voice.

"Can I help you with something, Bianca?" Elena's words made me pop my head around, noticing Bianca standing in front of her. This fucking bitch...

"You mean nothing to him. Do you think you're the only girl he has taken up to the 11th floor?" Bianca piped up before laughing out loud mockingly in Elena's face.

I was about to step in and end this confrontation when I noticed Elena's persona. She was so calm, collected, fearless, and sporting a wide grin.

"Oh, no, sweetheart!" Elena exclaimed sarcastically. "I know I'm not the only one."

My heart sank hearing those words, wondering what was going through her mind.

"However, you know what I do know?" Elena stepped closer to Bianca, pulling her in with her hand on the back of her neck.

"I know I'm the only woman to lay in his bed on the 12th floor with him by my side. So, Bianca, why don't you go fuck yourself and have a good night."

With that, she turned and made her way out of the club. I couldn't help the wide smirk upon my lips! I was impressed, amongst other things...

I walked down the hallway towards the exit as Bianca turned around angrily. She halted the second she saw me, her eyes avoiding mine.

"Bianca." I greeted with a chuffed look. "I don't think I need to elaborate on Elena's words. She pretty much summed it up perfectly. Have a good evening Miss Romano."

With that, I left her standing there, puffing underneath her breath. As I stepped outside, I spotted Elena tying her coat around her waist and adjusting it neatly. She glanced up in my direction, our eyes instinctively finding one another. She placed her hands in the coat pockets, her lips curving into one of the most radiant smiles to ever grace her face.

She is absolutely perfect and I'm starting to realise the type of feelings this woman is forming in me. How the fuck am I supposed to let her go at the end of all this? I can't... I fucking can't...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 6.5K 103
MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) and is the most strongest, powerful and th...
5.4K 401 10
"You think you can take her away from me?....Touch her and you'll be begging for death the next minute" -------- "Get your filthy hands away from my...
9.9K 313 53
★Book one of the De Luca series Twenty three years old Grace morano has just one dream in her life ...to make it big in her career as a ballerina...
129K 2.1K 34
He doesn't believe in love.... but for her he believes anything is possible. Impulsive, Bold and dangerous to a fault. ACE DE LUCA is the Italian ma...