obey me oneshots/preferences

By -writingprodigy

welcome to the devildom! some spoilers! first/second pov. lowercase intended. ♡︎ started on ; april 15th ♡︎ e... More

[ requests oneshots ]
[ pride - working. ]
[ greed - rich with grimm. ]
[ envy - rest day. ]
[ wrath - a cat's spell. ]
[ lust - closet hide-out. ]
[ gluttony - hungry urges. ]
[ sloth - one last wish. ]
[ demon brothers - a childish curse. ]
[ demon prince - childish, but cute. ]
[ greed - humor me. ]
[ wrath - seven minutes in hell. ]
[ the twins - no change. ]
[ pride - disbanded. ]
[ greed - number one non-fan. ]
[ envy - five am, playing mononoke land. ]
[ wrath - "who are you again?" ]
[ lust - backstage pass ]
[ gluttony - number one fan. ]
[ sloth - behind the main vocalist. ]
[ lust - a jealous melt down. ]
[ wrath - big city blues. ]
[ greed - gender bender. ]
[ demon prince - cold and sick. ]
[ sloth - making out. ]
[ pride - protection. ]
[ envy - a childish curse. ]
[ wrath - ready to let go. ]
[ greed - pocky make outs. ]
[ greed - appreciate mammon. ]
[ greed - cuddles with mammon. ]
[ greed - gardener's prince ]
[ greed - caring for an assassian. ]
[ greed - love for an assassian. ]
[ greed - wrong name! ]
[ greed - fell in love either way. ]
[ wrath - blissful moment. ]
[ side characters - we'll be there for you. ]
[ the sorcerer - sentient being. ]
[ request preferences ]
𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
[ turn ons - preferences ]
𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐦𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐥𝐠𝐛𝐭𝐪+ - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

20K 494 683
By -writingprodigy

[ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ ]
[ ᴘʀᴇғᴇғᴇɴᴄᴇ ]

🄻🅄🄲🄸🄵🄴🅁
• 9.9/10

• he's a 9.9 because he let's his pride get in the way of his jealousy lol

• his pride is like: 'nah they won't leave us'

• but his jealousy is like: 'bitch shut up we gotta be there'

• if it's his brothers that's doing flirtatious jokes with you (ex. asmo flirting with you) he won't tolerate that, but it's okay if they give you piggyback rides.

• although he is debating in his head if he should give you a piggyback ride instead of his brothers.

• if it's not someone lucifer knows, and they're flirting with you. you should savor this moment, because lucifer shows a more protective side.

• he wouldn't be protective just cause they're touching you, if he knows them. he's confident that you wouldn't do anything behind his back.

• lucifer would stare them down, that's it.

• they know he's the eldest of seven and the demon prince's right hand man, so they know when they see that death glare. they be leaving real quick.

• it takes a night to make it up to him, if you know what i mean.

/////

🄼🄰🄼🄼🄾🄽
• 9/10

• the reason he's a 9/10 is because he sometimes gets sad rather then jealous

• he always worries if you would leave him for any of his other brothers.

• although, he's the great mammon! he can't tell you all that.

• when mammon gets jealous, he usually pouts, or clings onto you.

• mammon also gets jealous at his bros.

• he's not so confident with you and one of his bros alone together, he secretly thinks that you would leave him for lucifer or beel.

• he trusts levi though, and asmodeus. asmo just likes to tease him, but he wouldn't interfere with you both and your relationship.

• beel also has his trust, but it's only because he doesn't seem to notice the flirting schemes.

• if he's mad at you, you just kiss him a couple times and give him a big hug.

• also he'd silently beg for cuddles.

/////

🄻🄴🅅🄸🄰🅃🄷🄰🄽
• 7/10

• he's mostly insecure, just like mammon.

• yea, levi IS the avatar of envy. but he is also an insecure otaku.

• when you're hanging out with people like beel, satan, or lucifer, he can't help but feel envious and insecure when he sees you both.

• he knows beel doesn't mean any harm, but it still bothers him a lot.

• there's a chance you'd walk on him..

• A: sobbing to henry 2.0 about how you're going to leave him for his brothers.

• B: him laying in his bath tub, showering his ruri-chan body pillow with tears.

• or C: him trying to play a video game to take his mind off of his insecurities but he can't see because of the water in his eyes

• it all ends the same way, you hugging him, and you telling him all sorts of things that motivate him.

• you and him lay down in his bathtub, and cuddle to fall asleep.

• you sometimes feel parts of his pillows were it's cold and wet, but that's from all his tears.

/////

🅂🄰🅃🄰🄽
• 1000/10

• angy mode

• satan would get so protective over you that it's more funny and sweet then annoying.

• satan would wrap his arms around your waist, pulling you close. as he bury his face in the crook of your neck, all while you and that random demon keep talking.

• he also stares at them while you both talk, giving them a weirded out look everytime they'd looks below your shoulders.

• you would have to do the weirdest things for satan to make him forgive you.

• it's either banging, or you putting on a kitty ears and a tail, and calling satan 'master' a bunch.

• either way it ends with sex.

/////

🄰🅂🄼🄾🄳🄴🅄🅂
• 10/10

• you should savor this moment, because you're the one that's mostly jealous.

• he mostly gets offended how they're not complimenting him.

• although he pushes all that aside when they're actually flirting with you.

• he'll petty and sometimes even sassy with them.

• the demon's attention will go straight to them, and they know they fucked up when the hottest demon is snapping at them.

• they lose their confidence to flirt with you, and walk away sulking.

• asmo will then pout to you, asking for cuddles, pretending to faint, and overall just be more dramatic.

• you both will then cuddle, asmo will make it sexual, he'll get horny, and then both of you have sex.

/////

🄱🄴🄴🄻🅉🄴🄱🅄🄱
• 4/10

• beel trusts his brothers that they won't do anything behind his back, but he will silently stare them down.

• when people beel doesn't know are flirting with you, beel pushes aside his hunger.

• beel's cold stare and his intimidating stance just makes them nervous. and probably drives them away.

• you have to cuddle with beel to make him feel better, or make a cake for him.

/////

🄱🄴🄻🄿🄷🄴🄶🄾🅁
• 100/10

• very angry, but not like satan.

• belphie would not be shy to grab you by the hip and pull you close to him.

• he doesn't mind when his bros try and play around with you.

• beel and belphegor will both be there while belphegor holds you, trying to scare off that random demon.

• after they're gone, belphegor gives you the silent treatment.

• after a couple of attempts, he finally gives in.

• "you're fine, i guess."

• "HEY! i'm your significant other!"

• after a few minutes of playful bicker you guys have the s e x

/////

🄳🄸🄰🅅🄾🄻🄾
• 5/10

• he's laid back when people try to flirt with you, but not as laid back as barbatos.

• speaking of barbatos, he goes to him to ask if someone flirts with you some time in the future, so he can change the outcome by directing you away from them at all cost.

• but if he forgets to, diavolo would scare them by just being himself.

• he's the demon prince!

• although he still is kinda mad and pouty about it.

• don't worry, snuggles and cuddles are the best way to go.

• or tea with barbatos.

/////

🄱🄰🅁🄱🄰🅃🄾🅂
• 3/10

• he's so chill about when people try and flirt with you.

• he KNOWS you and him have a godlike relationship, and he KNOWS they can't cook or bake like him.

• if they don't go away, barbatos stands right next to you, placing a hand on your shoulder.

• everytime they see that 'placing hand on shoulder' they immediately knew to back off.

• some people don't and barbatos probably leads them to his dungeon.

• or he sends them evil looks, and then they know to back off.

• barbatos doesn't need you to apologize. he knows it's not your fault, although you have to make him some tea to calm him down.

/////

🅂🄸🄼🄴🄾🄽
• 1/10

• most of the time, he cares about what they say in all that flirting junk, but not in the way you think.

• he thinks it's adorable that people call you cute or pretty. cause he thinks the same way about you.

• he looks at the brighter side of all those flirts, at least they acknowledge your beauty. and that makes him more then happy.

• you're the one that's mostly jealous, not him.

/////

🅂🄾🄻🄾🄼🄾🄽
• 6/10

• he's pretty chill when people flirt.

• he knows that he can just cast a spell on them to drive them away, but he does it the former way.

• solomon would stand near you, placing a hand near your waist.

• they would get the memo, and start being more friendly then sexual with you.

• if they keep on bugging you with flirtatious comments, he'll cast a spell on them.

• a night with solomon and a b e d will be enough for him to forget the demon.

/////

🄻🅄🄺🄴
• 10/10

• he's not really jealous, just angry

• chihuahua will maul you

• he gets really frustrated when any of the brothers or any demon interfers with you and luke baking.

• if it's simeon or solomon, he's perfectly fine with them.

• "hey!! you don't actually want a DEMON to join our baking session, right?!"

• he'll only allow barbatos because he bakes good, anybody else that's a demon will never be allowed.

• luke isn't mad at you, he's always mad at them.

• "hey!! go away!!" luke yells.

• "someone brought their chihuahua in the kitchen, no pets aloud in here." lucifer would comment.

• "lucifer, don't be like that." you scolded him.

• "hey!!! i'm NOT a chihuahua!!"

/////

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 3.1K 167
[EASY MODE] Just a simple story about the a NEW student -you in the devildom with all the seven brothers and as well others. Declaimer: I don't own t...
11.8K 348 12
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗯𝗲𝘆 𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀.
108K 1.3K 37
█████████ OBEY ME ONESHOTS + SCENARIOS WRITTEN BY; zenverified
26.8K 400 32
Welcome to the Devildom The demons are waiting for you.