The Football Player's Girl (g...

By unfeignedoptimist

> Cover credit: @unfeignedoptimist Started: 12/01/2018 Ranks: #1 in #lesbianfiction on 11/17/19 More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Thank you❤️
Chapter 15
Hurricane Dorian
Chapter 16
MAJOR ISSUE!!!!
UNFORTUNATE NEWS!!!
UPDATE!!!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Update
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Not an Update
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 38

17K 490 847
By unfeignedoptimist

____________________________________

"I thought we were gonna get some McDonald's or some shit," Jade inquires as they enter the high-class burger-joint.

Well, it's as high class as any good burger-joint could be with its themed interior creating an atmosphere much more alluring than any commercial fast-food restaurant could mimic. The two or three metal dining chairs surrounding each small square table takes up the large space, making up multiple rows of tables throughout the restaurant. The polished light golden oak wood coating the upper half of the walls adds a vintage chic look to the burger establishment.

"This... is kind of like that," Kinsey eases as she takes in the space around her. Waiters are bustling around like crazy, while the diners sitting at their tables create a unison mess of static noise as they carry on their own conversations.

Kinsey's only been here once before but somehow it's the place that first came to her mind when thinking of taking Jade out to lunch.

Kinsey takes a step ahead Jade, stepping up to the hostess stand. The tall dark brown box-shaped desk looks like a preacher's altar with the petite hostess on the other side, almost completely masked by it. Despite her height, the girl manages to hold an aura of maturity about her as her sharp eyes refuse to express any sort of lively emotion.

"How many?" She expresses in a dull monotone voice. Her dark maroon lips tight after as she looks up at Kinsey with boredom and apathy in her body language.

Kinsey notices this and gives the girl an obviously taken aback look. Her brow raising in judgment at the girl's mood, "If you don't want to be here then leave," Kinsey bluntly remarks with eyes still trained on the girl.

"Excuse me?" The hostess questions with attitude and actual emotion rising in her voice. Her little body straightens as she leans in close to Kinsey with her eyes wide.

"You heard what I said," Kinsey adds nonchalantly, stepping a little closer to the stand.

"Hey, Lindsay," Jade smoothly intervenes, quickly stepping in front of Kinsey, noticing the way the blonde's jaw is starting to tighten.

The hostess's expression gradually softens upon recognizing the brunette, "Jade, what are you doing here?"

Jade sheepishly smiles, "Just came to get something to eat with a friend," she says, nudging her head over at the perplexed blonde beside her.

The hostess, Lindsay, travels her vision over to the blonde who's staring back at her with an unbothered expression.

Lindsay snaps her head back over to Jade, flashing a friendly smile in her direction. "It's just you two?"

"Yeah," Jade replies with a nod.

Lindsay nods politely at the brunette, ignoring the blonde annoyingly glaring at her. She picks up two menus and starts walking through the dining room. Jade starts walking behind her immediately and Kinsey maintains a glare as she follows silently, stuffing her hands casually into the pockets of her jeans.

"Alright, you'll be here," Lindsay informs as they reach the clean table in the back of the restaurant with two metal chairs set.

Jade nods thankfully as she takes a seat.

"Let me know if you need anything," Lindsay says, smiling kindly at Jade before setting the menus down and walking away.

"Who's she?" Kinsey immediately snarks as she sneaks a glare back at the shorter girl walking away back towards the hostess stand.

Jade gives her a questioning look as the blonde descends into her seat. "She's one of my sister's friends," she slowly expels, observing Kinsey with an odd look as she still looks almost troubled by the interaction.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Well... she's a bitch," Kinsey huffs in conclusion, crossing her arms and looking over to the side.

"You don't even know her," Jade defends, smiling in disbelief at Kinsey's sudden attitude change.

"Don't care," Kinsey states, leaning back into the seat with her shoulders slack and legs spread out.

Jade suddenly bursts out in laughter, trying to conceal it with her hand cuffed loosely over her mouth.

"What's funny?" Kinsey grits, bringing her eyes back to the brunette.

"You're such a big ass brat. Is this what happens when Kinsey doesn't get her way?" Jade mocks in a childish tone.

"Fuck you," Kinsey snaps back. "People just annoy me," she expresses, rolling her eyes off to the side.

"Boo-hoo," Jade replies monotonously, "That's how most of us feel. Now, pick up your menu and order something," Jade ultimately scoffs as she picks up her own menu and glosses over the various options.

Kinsey freezes in her position, eyeing the brunette curiously as she focuses all her energy on reading the menu. The blonde's annoyed expression softens with her arms still crossed. No one has ever been bold enough to tell me off like that.

She doesn't know what it is but the way Jade just responded almost sent her chills down her spine. It might seem odd, but she kind of admires that abrasive side of Jade.

_________

"You're literally eating a lettuce burger. Isn't that a contradiction?"

"If I want to keep these babies," Kinsey references her abs by patting her stomach with her hand, "then I'll have to eat like this."

"No one gives a fuck about your abs," Jade remarks before tossing a sweet potato fry into her own mouth.

"You obviously do. The way you basically drool over them when I'm at practice, I notice," Kinsey teases, arrogantly shutting her eyes and nodding her head.

"I bet you wish I did," Jade scoffs, not giving much thought to the words she just said, proceeding to dip her sweet potato fries in the saucy concoction she made using ketchup and mayonnaise. As she continues chewing it seems her thoughts whirl too.
"Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm starting to think you might have a little crush on me," Jade adds, smirking at the blonde teasingly.

You have no idea, Kinsey thinks as she takes another bite into her lettuce burger.

"Pfft, consider your thoughts wrong. I don't crush on people," Kinsey remarks with a sense of haughtiness.

Jade smiles lazily at the statement, not expecting any less from Kinsey. The only thing that seems to bother her though, is that she can't help the slight gut-wrenching feeling she has whenever she plays around with Kinsey like this. With the endless teasing and flirting it's become difficult for her to not have imaginations or fantasies. Part of Jade feels bad for having such thoughts, knowing that Kinsey couldn't possibly be taking them as seriously as Jade's mind does.

You see, whenever Jade plays around like this, weird fantasies of them play around in her head, making her feel all the more disgusting. She hates whenever her mind corrupts the friendships she has with girls, making them seem like much more. I always do this.

"This is better than you think," Kinsey informs, relishing in the taste of the burger as Jade snaps out of her own head.

Jade looks at the grilled burger stuck in between two thin layers of lettuce with squinted, skeptical eyes.

"Come on, try it," Kinsey encourages, shoving the sandwich into Jade's face.

Jade immediately flinches her face back, hesitantly looking back and forth between the blonde and the sandwich right by her lips. "You're crazy if you think I'm eating that shit out of your hands."

"Just take the bite," Kinsey says, rolling her eyes. Her hand holding the burger jolts a little, further tempting the brunette to just take a bite.

Jade temptingly stares at the sandwich and ultimately gives in to her undeniable love for food. She opens her mouth and gets closer to the sandwich, enough to take a good bite out of the side of the sandwich that has no bite marks.

She pulls her head back and starts chewing. As she continues, her face starts displaying satisfaction. Both of her brows raise and her hand covers her mouth as she resumes chewing.

"Told ya," Kinsey knowingly smirks.

Jade then makes a face as if thinking of something amazing. She swallows the food and says, "Give me another piece."

"Damn, I was just trying to be nice. I don't want to share all my food with you," Kinsey protests.

Jade rolls her eyes, "Just give a piece." She sticks her hand out in front of the hesitant blonde.

Kinsey rips a good chunk of the sandwich off and hands it to Jade begrudgingly, to which Jade takes the piece and rips it in half.

She takes one piece and dips it into her sauce concoction and pops it into her mouth. Kinsey watches, flinching in disgust by the brunette's decision.

Jade's eyes widen as she chews, before grabbing the other piece of the sandwich and dipping it into the sauce. Instead of the brunette eating the piece for herself, she draws it up to Kinsey's mouth.

The blonde jerks back, "Now, I'm most definitely not eating out of your hand."

"Just eat it," Jade demands.

"Fine, but if it's nasty I'm spitting it out in your face," Kinsey remarks, rolling her eyes as she opens her mouth wide. She watches Jade slowly inch the food closer and closer and refuses to watch the food entering her mouth as her eyes remain glued onto Jade. Oddly enough, Kinsey finds a slight fulfillment in being fed by the brunette. This has to be some sort of kink.

Once Jade tosses the piece in, Kinsey allows it to sit on her tongue before slowly chewing on it with furrowed brows as she attempts to decipher its taste. As the flavor settles over her taste buds, she begins to understand Jade's astonishment. "Oh shit."

"Exactly," Jade smiles proudly while nodding at the blonde.

Ultimately, Kinsey decides to order two more sandwiches and both girls start stuffing their faces endlessly with lettuce burgers covered in a ketchup-mayonnaise concoction.

The combination being tangy and sweet, two things that usually would not be thought of going well together but they seem to work. A concept almost resembling that of the contrasting figures sitting in front of each other.

The girls soon wind down from the culinary discovery. Kinsey finishes chewing and wipes both corners of her lips before clearing her throat.

"Um, so do you have a boyfriend or something?" Kinsey starts out of nowhere, eyes fixed on a Jade.

Jade nearly chokes on the soda she just took a sip of, "Uhh?" She draws out, "W-Why you wanna know?" Jade squeaks out, trying to recover from the carbonated purple drink lodged in her tracheal tube.

"Just want to know who the unlucky dude is, at least, that's if he exists."

Jade sends her a glare, maintaining intense eye contact as she slowly rolls up her middle finger at the blonde.

Kinsey flashes a charming smile, "No, but seriously. You have one?"

"Do you have one?" Jade challenges with her mind flashing back to the one time she saw Kinsey making out with that one dude outside of the school library.

"There's no guy that's able to handle all that comes with this package. Simple as that. Now back to you," Kinsey pressures leaning in close to the table.

Jade leans in closer to challenge Kinsey. "It's interesting that you care to ask that now considering how many times you've kissed me already," Jade sasses, raising a testing brow at the blonde as her elbow sits comfortably on the table and her hand lazily supports her chin.

"Oh please," Kinsey exaggerates, jerking her body backward as she looks off to the side in disbelief at the audacity of this girl. Kinsey finds a comfortable position, lounging in the chair with one of her arms hanging over the back and her eyes directed pointedly at Jade, "You act like it's only me. In case you didn't know, it takes two to tango, babe," she finishes, eyes trying Jade's in return.

"Stop calling me that," Jade scoffs, falling back into her own seat with crossed arms, before looking off to the side.

"Babe?" Kinsey says a little louder.

"Yeah, that," Jade responds almost in a whisper as she starts to look around the burger-joint with weary eyes.

"Babe?" Kinsey goes even louder, smile growing larger. The knowing smile on her face totally contradicting the questioning tone in her voice.

"Stop," Jade pleads in a deeper tone as she tries to, somehow, defuse Kinsey's volume by decreasing her own.

"Babe?" Kinsey obnoxiously shouts with her eyes on Jade, causing most of the people sitting in the restaurant to turn their heads at the two teenage girls at the small square table in the far corner.

One of girls chuckling, holding her stomach as she tumbles into a fit of laughter. That girl is Kinsey. While the other hangs her head in shame, covering her eyes with her hands in utter embarrassment. That girl is Jade.

"I actually hate you," Jade cements through gritted teeth.

"Yeah, sure you do," Kinsey shrugs off.

With that, both of the girls try to finish their food in peace while Jade can't help but notice the increase in glances they've started receiving as a result of Kinsey's little shouting game. I hope they don't think we're together or some shit.

The waiter stalks over to the completely ravished table with fries and sauce everywhere. Despite the condition of the table, the smile on his face doesn't waver as he politely places the leather folder down on the table.

"You both found everything okay tonight?" The man questions with his slick southern-accent coming through. Their waiter, an older looking guy that could possibly be in his late twenties with his deep-toned caramel skin and curly hair tied back into a bun, politely stands before them with his hands clasped behind his back.

Jade nods silently, sending a polite smile in the man's direction while Kinsey doesn't even bother to respond as she's already busied herself with stuffing her debit card into the folder and writing down the amount of tip that should be taken out on the receipt.

Kinsey proceeds to raise the folder to hand to the man.

But before the man can grip the folder, Jade intervenes abruptly, catching both the waiter and Kinsey off-guard as she speaks up, "No, I'll pay," she explains, smiling at the man before transferring her gaze back to a bewildered Kinsey. To further her unwavering decision, she adds her own solid grip to the folder in Kinsey's hand.

"What are you talking about? I'm paying," Kinsey declares with her hand still on the folder as she challenges Jade with the inverting of her brows.

Jade ignores the look, snatching the folder right out of Kinsey's hand. After obtaining the folder, the brunette slides out her own card from the back of her phone case and stuffs it in the clear pocket of the folder, cracking an awkward smile at the man patiently waiting with a smile still plastered onto his face.

He grabs the leather folder and nods at the two before walking away silently.

"The fuck was that about?" Kinsey starts at the brunette in genuine confusion.

"I wasn't about to let you pay for me. This isn't a date," Jade reasons, leaning back in her chair to have enough room to cross her legs that are barely covered with the short mini-skirt.

The brunette has been proud of her skirt game recently, feeling inspired to appreciate the wide array of skirts in her arsenal, or her closet to be exact.

"But... you ended up paying for me?" Kinsey squints, trying to understand the logic.

"Just don't think about it too much." Jade cautions, putting her hand up as a signal for the blonde to stop in her tracks, "I know it's a lot for a jock like you to comprehend," Jade states, looking away from Kinsey in uneasiness as she tries to hide the fact that she ended up paying for the both of them the same way as someone would do if on a date.

Kinsey shakes her head as she eases herself up towards the edge of her seat, enough so that she is close enough to lean her arms on the table as she peers fondly at the brunette that is starting to act awkwardly with her eyes wavering around, refusing to look back at the blonde blatantly staring at her. The way she anxiously bites her whole bottom lip really giving it away.

The man soon comes back and places the folder down with both hands in a respective manner. Jade starts to reach for it.

"Just, so you guys know, I think y'all are an adorable couple," the man insists with his southern-accented voice becoming more high-pitched. To close off his statement, he sends both girls a tight-lipped smile.

"Oh, no, we're n-,"

"Thanks," Kinsey cuts in, smiling as she looks up at the man.

Jade's eyes bulge at the blonde as the man nods and stalks away.

"What?" Jade questions, sending an almost crazed look in Kinsey's direction.

"Let people think what they want. It's cute that he thinks that, "Kinsey responds nonchalantly as she pulls her phone out and starts swiping away.

Jade dwells on Kinsey's words, not replying. Her existence has always revolved around making sure that she controlled how people perceived her but simply letting go of that sense of control never crossed her mind. Let them think what they want?

"You ready?" Kinsey says all of a sudden, snapping Jade back into reality.

"Y-Yeah, um, let's go," Jade agrees, pushing herself up from the table. She starts walking towards the exit of the restaurant with Kinsey following behind as they weave through the various tables.

As they walk up closer to the exit, Jade makes a point to look at the hostess stand to see that Lindsay isn't there. She probably went on break. The brunette is partially glad since she doesn't have the energy to try and prevent Kinsey from getting into another hissy fit with the girl again.

They both continue walking through the restaurant with various conversations being heard as they pass through wistfully.

"I think they're in a relationship," a man whispers suddenly at one of the tables off to the side to the woman next to him, as if what he is saying is a rumor.

Jade's ear perks up at the whisper, knowing that he is most likely referring to her and Kinsey. How could he not be referring to them with that big scene Kinsey made a while ago.

"Aw, then they're cute together. Don't you think so, baby?" The woman immediately responds, seeming oblivious to the pure judgment that was in his voice as she sends a wide-toothed grin at the confused man before directing her focus back to her meal.

Jade tries to fight a small smile on her face as she sees the bewildered look on the man's face before grabbing ahold of the metal handle of the glass door and pushing it open. We'd be cute together, huh?

The blonde didn't notice the conversation at all since she was too busy on her phone while following behind Jade.

But as they pass through the door, Kinsey quickly stuffs her phone in her back pocket before holding the door open from behind Jade with one hand, helping the brunette walk through. Her other hand mindlessly lands on the small of Jade's back as she stands close behind to the brunette, trying to get out the door quickly.

Of course, this feels much more to Jade. It feels like a string of lightning surging through her, creating an immediate sting upon Kinsey's touch. The tingling from her hip reaches all the way up to her cheeks, causing heat to bubble within them and a slight red tint to blush up her bare-face.

Once they get all the way through the door, Kinsey's hand naturally falls off and Jade hard-lines her face, having indulged in the feeling a little too much. She looks up at the blonde with brows straight and a natural pout to her lips.

Kinsey glances up with furrowed brows, "What?"

"Nothing," Jade admits with nonchalance, looking away with her cheeks still burning. The chilling weather of the night being a good excuse for the redness in her cheeks.

"Up for some bowling before we go?" Kinsey suggests, looking up at the bright neon-red lighted sign hanging across the street that reads: Amino's

"Why in the hell would I want to go bowling?" Jade says, narrowing her eyes and creasing her brows at the blonde.

"Because you have nothing better to do," Kinsey instantly combats matter-of-factly, as if such a statement was common knowledge already.

But it is the truth.

Jade has nothing better to do at home, besides reading and being home alone with her sister.

Fuck it.

"I guess it'll be fun to beat your ass," Jade declares with a deadpan expression, cementing her belief that such a thing could happen.

"Not a chance," Kinsey replies competitively with a smirk growing.

"Bet."

The two girls cross the street, not caring for how much the Sun has gone down. Their focus is on their inherent competitive nature and need to prove the other wrong.

They start to cross the road and Kinsey sticks her arm out halting the cars in their tracks as the two girls jog across the busy streets.

Once they get to the other side, their slight heavy breathing dissolves into light chuckles as the two allow themselves to indulge in the elementary art of mischief.

They soon enter the crowded, but chilly bowling alley filled with a bunch of families and older couples. No one close to their age demographic in sight, possibly due to the fact that not many high schoolers came to this part of town.

Rosemary Square is reserved for wholesome families and boomers. At least, that's how a lot of the teenagers see it, which is why they purposely choose to avoid it like the plague.

But something about it all makes Jade feel more comfortable. Maybe not knowing anybody in here and the possibility of never seeing these people again helped her case. With that, she allows herself to let loose a bit.

As loose as Jade Hill can get, at least.

After they settle in their lane, Kinsey starts by impulsively grabbing a ball and rolling it straight into the gutter. The ball made of resin and plastic makes a sheering sound as it rolls down the sleek grey lane. All the pins ultimately stay upright as a result of the ball completely missing and sinking into the gutter.

Jade lets out a genuine laugh, causing Kinsey to turn around with a straight glare on her face. The brunette ignores the stare and steps up to the bowling-ball track to grab an eight-pound ball, sticking her fingers into the small holes.

She positions herself and expertly slides the ball down the wood-polished floor and watches it glide straight down the alley and right into all ten pins, knocking them all down at once.

She spins around with an evil smirk on her face as she meets eyes with the blonde whose own eyes were wide and her jaw slack a bit.

This is because it is only round 1.

After endless strikes made my Jade and countless gutter-balls made by Kinsey, the two decide its enough for tonight, at least, Kinsey did.

They both walk out the doors with Kinsey fighting a laugh as Jade tries to mimic the blonde's amateur method of bowling the ball in between her legs like a child.

"Okay, I'll admit that you're not too bad," Kinsey begrudgingly praises as she walks beside Jade into the all-encompassing darkness of the night, allowing the door of the establishment to close on its own.

"I beat your ass, just accept it," Jade shrugs, sparing a look at Kinsey walking beside her.

"Hey, there will be a rematch. You can bet on that," Kinsey assures.

"Mhmm," Jade simply hums, knowing she'll most likely win the next time, especially with Kinsey's horrible technique. I'll let her have this one.

The two stroll beside one another as they resume their laughter when reminiscing the random stupid shit that happened through the course of their time together.

It's so late that there are not many cars left in the parking lot. The few cars left are scattered all over, making it all the easier for Kinsey to find her car since she forgot where she parked it.

Gradually, the girls gravitate towards one another as they walk. Arms hanging loosely, shoulders bumping into one another, and hands every now and then, grazing. They lazily stalk down the exact row of the parking lot where Kinsey's car is.

The residual laughter dies down as they near the shiny red car amidst the parking lot with few cars around and cement pillars of outdoor lighting shining brightly as the moon has completely consumed the Sun's position in the sky.

Jade has no idea as to what time it is, but she simply doesn't care as her mind feels almost free of any sort of thought. It's possible that the feeling is almost synonymous to the way someone would feel if they were high. She can see how people can get so addicted to the feeling. It seems truly intoxicating.

The way she feels as though she's on cloud nine with the wind blowing chillingly around her body. Her hair following the direction of the wind as it starts to flutter backwards. Her body feeling this natural inclination to be near Kinsey with every step she takes.

The two girls walk in comfortable silence, persistently swaying back and forth and bumping into one another, giggling like drunken idiots.

Kinsey's dirty blonde locks don't move as much in the wind with it being tied back into a low ponytail. Only the stray strands in the front flow as they hang out loosely.

Every bump into Jade, tempting her all the more. I want to hold her hand, but that would be weird, right? She'd freak out.

The thought comes and goes as the blonde finds contentment in just being this close to the brunette, living happily in the moment.

They finally reach the car. Jade starts to make her way around to the passenger side, but Kinsey follows hauntingly behind. Jade doesn't notice as she heads for the door handle but before she can latch onto it, Kinsey's hand is already there, almost in a flash.

Jade turns around with her back leaning up against the backseat window of the Mustang. "What? Are you gonna open the door for me? You sure this isn't a date?" Jade snickers mischievously as she crosses her legs, raising her chin confidently at the blonde.

Kinsey steps closer, trapping Jade against the car door with her hand still resting on the door handle and the other flat against the window of the backseat, enclosing Jade in with both her arms. Jade's chin remains propped up as she tries to hold her own ground.

But she finds that extremely difficult once Kinsey slowly creeps her right hand, that was on the handle, up to rest on Jade's hip, essentially holding her into place.

"It's all up to you. We can end it like one," Kinsey lowly whispers with her lips near Jade's ear. She follows up with a slight squeeze of the brunette's hip that she has a solidified grip of.

Kinsey pulls back to meet Jade's eyes again and is met with that cute, blinding smile. Jade tries to mask it with the clamping of her teeth down on her bottom lip, but the attempt is almost pitiful in Kinsey's eyes as she can still see the beauty of her smile pierce through. The brightness of her teeth seeming bright enough to illuminate her eyes, creating those soft creases on the corners of them that make it look as though her eyes are smiling too.

Kinsey bites on one side of her lip as if unconsciously mirroring the brunette, getting lost in the beauty that is Jade Hill.

Her hand comes up and her fingers lightly push back the hair that hangs loosely in front of Jade's face, barring the view. She swoops the strands behind Jade's ear to reveal the red tint on the tips of them. Kinsey's hand then moves down to caress her cheek, eyes totally lost in Jade that she can't even think of anything to say.

The two stand there doing what they do best: Making intense eye contact with no words uttered.

It's as though they have telepathic capabilities with how they have the ability to communicate without having to speak in moments like these.

Kinsey leans in closer, causing Jade's crossed legs to loosen and spread, allowing Kinsey's leg to cozy it's way in between Jade's. With the increase in proximity, Kinsey can feel every hesitation in breathe Jade has as their chests meet and their bodies collide.

The brunette attempts to cover it all up with a shy, crooked smile, but this gets Kinsey to smile even more at the brunette.

"Hm, you got nothing to say? This must be a first," Jade clammers, trying to tease in such a compromised position.

Kinsey doesn't respond, inching closer to Jade's lips but pauses, leaving Jade a little unsettled as she slightly jolted forward to meet the lips. She can't be doing this to me again.

"Where are my manners," Kinsey murmurs, barely an inch away from Jade's lips, "Would you like me to kiss you?" Kinsey inquires in the middle of such an intense moment, arrogantly smiling at Jade.

"You know the fucking answer," Jade snarks, rolling her eyes.

Kinsey tilts her head and winks, "Just had to make sure."

She inches her head in, connecting their lips, igniting even more of a fire between the two. A fire that's been brewing in both of the girls since the last kiss they had, as they eagerly waited for a chance, a moment, an opportunity to be able to feel one another's touch again.

Both of their minds go fuzzy as they start to lose themselves. Jade seems to indulge in the minty flavor of Kinsey's tongue as they don't even waste any time before using their tongues to connect with one another on a more intimate level.

Kinsey's hold on Jade's cheek becomes more aggressive as her hand travels up into those locks. Those soft and silky locks of pure chocolate brown. Her fingers lace through the strands and slightly pull, causing an unrestrained whine to squeak out of Jade with her scalp pulled a little.

This dominance from Kinsey allows her to direct Jade to wherever she wants her to go. Jade's head lulls back every now and then as Kinsey's aggressive nature takes over. The brunette simply revels in the domination that Kinsey exudes every time they kiss.

At this moment, she isn't worried about who can or can't see them in this parking lot. She is more set on allowing Kinsey to take her to a new world of exploration.

Kinsey's other hand starts to slide up Jade's slender, shaven legs until she gets her hand under that skirt. That tight mini-skirt with an array of chains on its side.

As Kinsey's hand grips roughly on Jade's thighs, the chains jingle. The whites of her knuckles showing with the tightening of her grip.

The sudden tightening in grip elicits a set of mewling sounds from Jade, causing Kinsey to laugh lightly amidst the kiss.

With Kinsey's grip on Jade's thigh, the blonde unceasingly pulls the leg up, holding it in her hand as she continues to devour Jade's mouth. Her muscles making a vivid appearance in the process as the sleeves of her oversized t-shirt rise up.

Her hand continues creeping upward along Jade's thighs and eventually grabs a hand-full of Jade's ass, feeling a bit of lace?

Jade further melts into the kiss. Both of the girls nearly out of breath at this point with all of the stimulation. Jade's chest heaves up and down while Kinsey keeps going, barely out of breath. This bitch really has a lot of stamina.

"O-Ok-Kay," Jade squeals out, pulling her head back and putting her hands up in front of Kinsey's chest. "I-I think that's enough for tonight."

Jade's eyes square in on Kinsey's to communicate her thoughts non-verbally.

Kinsey smirks and shuts her eyes in slight disappointment as she loosens her grip on Jade thigh before grazing her tongue across her lips, trying to taste the last bit of Jade's cherry chapstick left on her lips.

Jade eases her leg down and Kinsey ultimately steps back. The blonde doesn't say another word as she pulls the door handle. The door opens and Jade slides in after giving Kinsey one last look, with a shy smile.

Kinsey walks around the back of the car as Jade settles in and feels an insane fluttering in her chest. The fluttering is enough to elicit a crazy smile on her face that makes her cheeks hurt. Why am I smiling so damn much? 

Kinsey hurriedly gets into the car and starts it up, driving back onto the main road.

As the car ride ensues, the girls silently vibe out to music along the way back to Jade's house. It isn't Adele.

The soft jazzy rhythm and blues set a relaxing mood to a night that has been so eventful. Neither of them expecting to have spent almost an entire day together and neither of them expecting this much fun to come out of it.

Along the ride, the two steal a few back and forth glances at each other while they think the other isn't looking.

"Stop looking at me. You're being such a perv," Jade says halfheartedly, fighting a smile as she tries to maintain a stoic face. She lays relax in the passenger seat with one leg pulled up to her chest as her body leans against the car door as she looks out the window, admiring how everything seems to look so much prettier at night.

"It's 'cause you're looking at me. I know I'm hot but damn, you need to tone it down a bit," Kinsey scoffs, shrugging her shoulder as she directs her eyes back onto the road.

Jade rolls her eyes, having heard shit like this almost on a daily basis with being around Kinsey as much as she has lately.

"Y'know, we basically almost fucked in a parking lot," Kinsey starts.

"No, we fucking did not," Jade instantly protests, still looking out the window.

"I may not be that smart, but I know my way around how sex works."

Jade doesn't respond, avoiding Kinsey's eyes.

"Don't tell me you're a virgin?" Kinsey bubbles jokingly.

Jade is silent. Kinsey surprisingly widens her eyes and rapidly flashes her head back and forth between the road and Jade in disbelief. "No way," Kinsey expresses in astonishment.

"And what? Don't make my knuckles become best-friends with your throat?" Jade threatens uncomfortably.

"You wouldn't dare," Kinsey snides.

"I won't do it while your driving but be prepared," Jade tests, raising a brow at the blonde as she goes to look out the window again, seeing that they've made it onto her street.

Kinsey stops the car once she reaches the front of the home.

"Quit acting tough and get out my car," Kinsey states turning her head over to the brunette consumed by the darkness of the car. A silhouette of her being only visible.

"Way ahead of you," Jade says, pulling on the door handle. The interior light flashes on in an instant, illuminating Jade's figure again. She steps out and Kinsey watches her every move.

Jade shuts the door and turns around to look through the window. Kinsey and she immediately make eye contact as if thinking the same thing. They share an almost knowing look, but it's indecipherable as to the exact meaning behind it. It's just a look that seems to communicate all that the two were afraid to say.

I had fun tonight,

With you.

Jade soon breaks the contact to turn on her heels and walk up the steep driveway. As she takes every step uphill, a sheepish grin threatens to consume her face. The memories she made tonight with Kinsey making her almost giddy.

Kinsey breathes out, falling back into her seat. Her eyes travel up towards the ceiling of her car as she processes everything that's happened in the span of a couple hours. She's gonna drive me insane.

________

Jade slowly creeps from behind the large door to the deadly quiet and darkened home. The hairs on her neck spike once the coldness of the home envelopes her.

She knows her mother is home so she'll most likely be ridiculed for something.

Her unsteady steps continue until she makes it to the kitchen and living room area. The light on in kitchen illuminates half of her face as she draws closer. Intense and rapid typing can be heard as she inches closer to the woman sat at the kitchen bar still working as though there isn't enough time in the world to finish it later.

Jade's face softens, almost expressionless, as she nears her mother. "Hello, mother." The words slip off her lips procedurally.

The older woman's blank face barely alters, her eyes being the only part of her face to twitch at her daughter's acknowledgment. Her fingers halt, adding more to the deafening silence of the room. She proceeds to pull down the prescription glasses to sit on the elongated bridge of her nose as she narrows her eyes at her daughter. "You're aware that you've come home way beyond your curfew?" She informs.

On the inside, Jade is utterly confused. When did I have a curfew? The brunette never knew a curfew applied to her, possibly due to the fact that she never left her home.

"I'm s-," Jade starts instinctively.

"There's no point in apologizing if you don't mean it. What I'm truly interested in, is what's got you out in the streets this late." The women's brows scrunch in genuine concern.

It's funny that you seem to care.

Jade narrows her eyes up at the intricate analog clock hanging right above the sink and sees that it's almost midnight. "I was just out with a friend,"

"That blonde girl you've been doing the project with?"

Surprised you listened to me that one time.

"Yes, her name's K-"

"I'm not interested in what her name is," Mrs. Hill cuts in, "Since you've started spending more time around this girl, you've been slacking. First, you forget to do your chores around here. Then, you can't even be responsible enough to do the things I ask of you. You missed the appointment for the water filtration system because you decided to go to some idiotic football game. And let me guess, it was with this girl too."

"I'm really sorry about that," Jade mutters genuinely, actually feeling bad for forgetting about that.

"Apologies don't mean anything. Action is all the matters... You're not acting like yourself. The child I've raised doesn't hang out in the streets with some girl, whom I don't know. Is she trying to make you do drugs or something?"

Jade arches her brow at the woman as she continues her endless berating. She can take all the shit talk directed at her, but once she starts to hear her mother reference Kinsey, the brunette can literally feel the blood within her start heating.

The audacity for her mother to ridicule the one person that's been able to make her feel like an actual human being, to make her feel alive after feeling empty and dead for so long.

It just doesn't feel right. Her frustration builds up as memories, quite similar to this moment, where her mother made her feel like nothing flash her mind.

Usually, once someone becomes used to feeling a certain way and has nothing else to challenge it, they become complacent. But once someone experiences something new, possibly better, it allows them to explore another perception of life, challenging what they thought they knew.

What Kinsey said earlier comes back to her.

You know it shouldn't be like that, right?

For so long Jade felt like life just sucked, but when she was with Kinsey she didn't feel that way. It felt like life could be more than shit.

"At this rate, you'll just end up like your sister," the mother concludes with a scoff, pulling her glasses back and directing her eyes back to her computer screen in defeat.

All of the resentment and masked anger seems to reach its brim within the brunette.

"Fuck you," Jade mutters emptily, but angrily under her breath.

_________<~>_________

Wow... so what do you guys think? What are your thoughts on the dynamics between Jade and Kinsey at this point?

...

What do you think will happen between Jade and her mother in the next chapter?

...

I'll be posting on Monday again, so you won't have to wait too long to find out. I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. As usual, don't forget to comment, vote, and leave me a follow if you feel like it. ❤️ See you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 1.6K 44
"What would happen if I was Shayne's girlfriend? No! Stop it Courtney. You two are friends and that is all. The girls are right. I just miss having s...
857 262 21
Sarah (in her mind): "He's so hot" Jade: "Sarah! Are you okay?" Sarah: "Yeah... why? what's wrong with me?" Jade: "You are all red you know... you...
127K 5K 46
•••••• "Tha...Thanks." She said as she dropped her eyes. "Don't look down..." "Wh... Why?" She asked. "Cause I wanna stare at your beautiful eyes, I...
5.4K 268 16
"Kinn coldly gazes into his eyes. Porsche was still uncertain about what to feel about him. His hard stare seemed starry somewhere. Or was he pretend...