Don't Let It Break Your Heart...

By Romz_larryaf

Harry, an ordinary nineteen year old boy travels to his college everday by train and one day sees a pretty bo... More

💚Don't Let It Break Your Heart💙
💙 Pretty Boy Got My Tongue💚
💚I Wish I Knew💙
💙 Something Beautiful To Let Grow💚
💚 He's Quite Cute💙
💙I Smell A Crush💚
💚So He's Gone?💙
💙Little One💚
💚I Wanted You... But Not Like This💙
💙 You're Too Innocent For Your Own Good💚
💚You Didn't See Me, But I Did💙
💙Big Trouble If I Steal This Cookie💚
💚I Want To Kiss You💙
💙French Guys Are Great Kissers💚
💚A Creative Bean You Are💙
💙 You're My Tiny, Little, Baby Brother💚
💙A Parallel Universe Where..💚
💚I Hate People, People Suck 💙
💙 Please Tell Me You Found Him💚
💚Just Once💙
💙It Was A Mistake💚
💚Use All His Confessions Against Him💙
💙 Appreciating Beauty💚
💚Scent, Giggle And A Little Ass Jiggle💙
💙Then Take It💚
💚 Pretty Little Red Shirts💙
💙Okay To Break The Rules💚
💚 Very Platonic💙
💙Date?!💚
💚 It's Not Forbidden💙
💙The Movie...💚
💚 Only Thing I Wanna Drink...💙
💙 I Fucking Love You💚
💚Hello?!💙
💙He Took My Boo💚
💚The Whole Love Story, Train Boy💙
💙 Didn't He Hate Luke?💚
💚We Know💙
💙Cookie Monster💚
💚 Boyfriend- Brothers💙
💙 You're My Home💚
💚Keep Your Head Up, Love💙
💙This Is Nice Enough💚
💚 Sweet Potato💙
💙Just Because💚
💚UP NEXT💙

💚People Tend To Get Angry💙

775 45 18
By Romz_larryaf

Louis comes home alone after a long day at school. Niall, Lewis, Ed and Shawn are having a sleep over since they are working on a new song. He doesn't have to be alone for a long time though, Luke had promised him that he'll come over after finishing his homework.

Louis is actually glad that Niall decided to stay with them for the night since the day after tomorrow was the Irish boy's birthday and today he can come up with something to gift the boy.

He walks in and finds the house painfully silent, but when he reaches the staircase, he hears some noises coming from upstairs. He furrows his eyebrows and drops his bag at the bottom of the stairs before stepping up.

"Louis.." He hears as low growl and he frowns realising that it's Harry's voice. "Fuck.. baby.." Comes Harry's voice again, followed by a moan and Louis blushes at the use of profanity.

"Hazzabear!" He calls out from the stairs, almost from the top and hears a loud thud as if something had fallen from a height.

He walks faster and reaches Harry's door where now, he could clearly hear a lot of shufflings. He knocks on the door and he hears more shuffling before the door swing opens. He stares at a shirtless Harry, he's breathing heavily as his face is flushed and his curls are wildly messed up. His eyes are so dilated that they look almost black and Louis isn't sure if it was an illusion, but he thinks that he caught a glimpse of a green ring around Harry's black iris before it disappeared, meaning his eyes dilated even more after opening the door. The taller boy's lips are angry red and bitten down while his whole body is sweating and radiating heat.

"Did you want something or are you just going to stare?" He hears Harry asks and he almost gasps at the hoarse voice. He blushes, though, and looks up at Harry who raises an eyebrow.

"I- I heard my name.." Louis trails off, hoping Harry would catch on.

"Yeah- uh- I.. I was talking to Morris on the phone and he kinda forgot your name, so I was just telling him that." Harry says, not meeting Louis' eyes as his hands move around in the air nervously.

"Oh.. but you swore and called someone 'baby'." Louis point out and Harry's eyes widen as he coughs loudly into his hands.

"Uh- Morris! I swore at him and... called him baby.." He says and then makes a face at his own words. 'Clever.. very clever..' Basura taunts and rolls his eyes as Harry cries in frustration in his mind.

"Wha..." Louis frowns in confusion. Wasn't Morris Niall's dad? Wasn't he supposed to be an old man?

"Uh- I mean... not like that.. like he's an old man but he acts like such a baby sometimes.. that's why." Harry tries to explain. "He kept forgetting your name- like who forgets names-" He pauses when Louis pouts. "Oh! I didn't mean to- I mean, you're cute when you do that.. I wasn't supposed to say that- shit!" He sighs in frustration and Louis looks away, biting his lip to stop himself from smiling. "You can come.. in! Come in, if you want of course.. not forcing you or anything.." He says, looking extremely troubled.

"Um.. no, it's okay, I'll leave. Take some rest, you seem unwell." Louis says awkwardly and looks around before nodding, then shaking his head and sprinting away.

'Pft.. you creeped him out. Well done!' Basura says sarcastically and Harry sighs before falling on his bed. Then he remembers something and abruptly gets up, yanks the sheets off of the bed, puts them in the washer and he gets in the shower.

After a while Harry hears the doorbell ring and then a loud laughter. Out of curiosity, he puts on a sweatshirt and leaves the room. He gets downstairs to find Louis giggling uncontrollably on the couch while a boy around his age smiles down at him.

"Come on, Lukey, sit down." Louis says between his giggles while Luke stays standing near the couch, his arms crossed over his chest.

"Nope, you hit my ass, now it hurts." He says and Harry raises his eyebrows as he observes the scene from the staircase.

"Aw, do you want me to kiss it better, baby?" Louis asks, imitating how his mother used to say when he'd get hurt. And by the word 'baby', he definitely didn't mean what Harry thought he meant.

"Yes, baby, please do." Luke says with a pout as he turns around and wriggles his ass at Louis, who once again bursts into giggles.

"Sit down, you big baby!" Louis says and Luke pout before plopping down beside Louis and wrapping his arm around the smaller boy.

"I like your overall." Luke comments and Louis looks down to see the short, colourful overall he's wearing over his white top. It used to be a plain white overall that the boy had dyed into rainbow colours. It's a cute one, Harry had noticed too, but right now, Harry hates the way Luke is rubbing up on the exposed skin of Louis' thighs.

"Thank you, lukey." Louis says and Luke pulls out his phone before raising it with his arm stretched out. Louis notices that Luke is taking a picture and makes a funny face.  Luke clicks the picture before turning a bit and kissing Louis' cheek and taking another. They take more pictures like that, clicking while kissing each other's cheeks, sticking their tongues at each other, trying to push each other out of the frame and doing other silly, cute things that Harry would usually label as 'coupley shit'.

After a few minutes of standing silently at the staircase, being jealous and officializing his hate for Luke, Harry makes his presence known by taking loud footsteps towards the kitchen.

Louis turns to look at the older boy and smiles before getting up to his feet. "Be right back." He says to Luke and hops his way to the kitchen. "Hey, Hazzabear." He says and Harry who is peeling himself a banana, nods in acknowledgement without glancing at the little boy. "Can we have some snacks?" He asks and the taller boy nods again. "And can we watch a few movies?" He asks, sweetly.

"Sure, do whatever." Harry says dryly, slicing the banana and putting it in a bowl.

"Will you join us?" Louis asks hopefully and Harry halts his work as he turns to look at Louis.

"Why?" He asks, blankly.

"Um.. why not?" Louis asks in return.

"Why would you want me to third wheel you and your boyfriend?" Harry snaps and Louis flinches.

"He's not my boyfriend.." Louis whispers, his wide eyes staring up at Harry in fear.

Harry notices this and sighs, his features softens as he realises that he had scared the younger boy. "I'm sorry.." He says and rubs his face with his hands. "I'm so sorry, love. I didn't mean to snap." He apologizes and Louis timidly takes a few steps closer to the older boy before wrapping his arms around his waist.

"You're sad." He mumbles into Harry's chest.

"That's no excuse for me to flip on you like that." Harry says as he hugs Louis' small body.

"Some people tend to get angry when they're sad, it's their way of expressing their emotions and it's okay. It's better than to bottle it up inside." Says Louis as he feels Harry's fingers in his hair.

"I'm still sorry. I'm just going through a hard time lately." Harry confesses, resting his cheek on Louis head.

"Because of me..." Louis mumbles.

"No." Harry states sternly and abruptly. Louis pulls back a little to look at him in the eye as he speaks.

"You and I both know you're lying. I may be younger and like you all say, innocent, but I'm not stupid, Hazza. You've been sad since the first day I've been here." He says and Harry gulps as he looks away.

"But it's no-"

"Uh.. am I interrupting something?" Harry stops talking and Louis pulls away from Harry as Luke enter the kitchen hesitantly.

"Yes, my sentence." Harry sneers and Louis touches his arm gently, making him shut his eyes and take a deep breath. "I mean, no, you're not." He says sweetly to Luke. 'creepily sweet' is what Luke would describe it as though.

"Oh.. okay." Luke says before looking at the other blue eyed boy. "Do you have snacks?"

"There." Harry says before Louis could and points at a cabinet. "Feel free to have as much." He says and goes to leave the kitchen with his bowl of banana with chocolate syrup when he feels a tug at his shirt.

"Join us for the movies." Louis requests softly when Harry turns to look at him. He goes to say 'no' but gives in when the younger one gives him puppy eyes.

The trio watches a few romantic comedies until evening, eating a lot of snacks and Harry had even ordered pizza for them. Louis and Luke would burst out laughing at the funny scenes and make some inside jokes about them that would keep them laughing for a while. Harry, who had seen all of those movies a number of times, wouldn't be that amused anymore. So, he invested most of his time in staring at the pretty boy beside him and he knew that Louis was aware of his stare by the way he kept blushing and squirming in his seat. 

Luke leaves in the evening and the 'adoptive brothers' eat the leftover pizza for dinner before it's time for them to go to bed. The whole time Harry feels like Louis wants to tell him something, the boy would even open his mouth, but then shut it after a few seconds. Harry wants to ask him about it, but seeing that the boy struggling so much, he decides not to push it.

It's around midnight when Harry hears a knock at his bedroom door, like, two hours later of getting in the room. He opens the door to Louis, who looks absolutely small, cute and adorable in a green frog onesie.

"Yes, Lou?" Harry asks softly, watching the smaller boy as the only light that illuminates his face is the moon. The lights in the hallway are off since Harry does that every night before going to sleep and he had also switched off the lights in his room.

"I wanted to tell you something." The smaller boy says, fiddling with his thumbs.

Finally.. Harry thinks.

"Yes?" He asks curiously. He hears Louis mumble something, but it's too low and rushed to understand. "I'm sorry, I couldn't catch that, love." He says.

"I can't sleep alone." Whispers Louis and and Harry furrows his eyebrows.

Why is he telling me that?... He thinks, before he remembers that Niall isn't here for the night and Louis always sleeps with him.

"Oh.. um.. so, do you want to, like, you know, sleep here?" Asks Harry and the smaller boy nods. "Oh.. well, okay.. alright..... Oh! Yeah, come in, please." He says awkwardly and moves aside so the boy could come in.

"Um.. Hazzabear..?" He hears Louis call out as he's closing the door.

It's gonna be a long night, he thinks.

_____________________

Oi Oiii

Thoughts on this chapter?

Q: What's your favourite genres for books and movies?

MA: Horror, Comedy and Romantic comedy.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like.

♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

919 2 33
Louis and Harry hate eachother to the point where everyone in the same room as them feel uneasy. What happens when they both get into college and are...
2.5K 333 28
Louis makes friends, discoveries about himself, questioning many things along. ---- Tired from their four hour long journey, they arrive at their des...
225K 6.3K 22
Some things arent always how you imagine they are. As prince being gay with homophobic parents isn't always fun, but what will happen when he and a m...
10.8K 358 19
"louis don't fucking look his way ever again." ha, since when has louis ever done what he was told? long story short, harry is a freshman in high...