QUEEN OF FALCON

By stellaandmybella

"She was like a sweet nectar" "He was the darkest nightmare to the underworld... FALCON- A face unknown to th... More

Copyright
Main Characters
List of Characters
List of Characters
♣Chapter 1♣
♣Chapter 2♣
♣Chapter 3♣
♣Chapter 4♣
♣Chapter 5♣
♣Chapter 6♣
♣Chapter 7♣
♣Chapter 8♣
♣Chapter 9♣
♣Chapter 10♣
♣Chapter 11♣
♣Chapter 12♣
♣Chapter 13♣
♣Chapter 14♣
♣Chapter 15♣
♣Chapter 16♣
♣Chapter 17♣
♣Chapter 18♣
Announcement
♣Chapter 19♣
♣Chapter 20♣
♣Chapter 21♣
♣Chapter 22♣
♣Chapter 24♣
♣Chapter 25♣
♣Chapter 26♣
♣Chapter 27♣
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49♣
♣Chapter 50♣
♣Chapter 51♣
♣Chapter 52♣
♣Chapter 53♣
♣Chapter 54♣
♣Chapter 55♣
♣Chapter 56♣
♣Chapter 57♣
♣Chapter 58♣
♣Chapter 59♣
♣Chapter 60♣
♣Chapter 61♣
♣Chapter 62♣
♣Chapter 63♣
♣Chapter 64♣
♣Chapter 65♣
♣Chapter 66♣
♣Chapter 67♣
♣Chapter 68♣
♣Chapter 69♣
♣Chapter 70♣
♣Chapter 71♣
♣Chapter 72♣
♣Chapter 73♣
♣Chapter 74♣
♣Chapter 75♣
♣Chapter 76♣
♣Chapter 77♣
♣Chapter 78♣
♣Chapter 79♣
♣Chapter 80♣
♣Chapter 81♣
♣Chapter 82♣
♣Chapter 83 ♣
♣Epilogue♣

♣Chapter 23♣

3.3K 153 15
By stellaandmybella

Adiva's P.O.V

We are currently in the car driving towards home, as the devil sits beside me. At last I will be united with my family. But, for how long? I don't know...I am just happy that he is at least taking me back home to my parents. He had informed me in the morning after the breakfast that we are leaving to meet my parents. He was ready to take me only when he was convinced that my fever had subsided.

I play with the end of my long sleeves in the silence filled atmosphere. He had cleaned my wounds and reapplied the ointment and bandages in the morning with utmost care making sure not to hurt me. I really don't understand this man, the other night when he hauled me up straight from the wedding to the hotel, he really did scare the hell out of me. I still don't understand why was he angry at me at the first place. It's not like we were some kind of lovers and I broke the promise and cheated on him to marry someone else. Heck, I don't even know him properly, I don't know him nor a thing about him, except that he is a very powerful and a very famous businessman and brother to Khristina. Thinking of Khristina, it's been long since I had a talk with her. I'm such a bad friend, I didn't talk to her since last two months. She was so sweet to me and I have only been a disappointment towards our friendship.

My thoughts are suddenly obstructed as I am abruptly pulled into a hard chest. I look into those dark brown eyes in confusion while supporting myself with my hand on his shoulder, as he releases my lip from my teeth, while intently staring at them, with lust filled in his eyes.

"Stop biting them, before I lose control on myself and kiss the life out of those lips..." He groans huskily, tracing my lips with the pad of his thumb, making my cheeks turn a hue of scarlet, while tingles run down my body turning me hot under his gaze.

I quickly turn my head away from him making a chuckle escape his lips. His chuckle is so alluring, bewitching me into a trance. 'Why are all bad men so handsome?' I wonder. My thoughts pull me in the direction when he forcefully made me eat through his mouth and ended up stealing my first kiss. I was so shocked and frustrated as my body reacted to his touches. I felt sparks flying in my body as his lips crashed on my warm ones. It was so wrong, yet it felt so right.

"We have reached sir." The driver announces our arrival. I look out of the window to see the huge gate of our building in front of me. Pulling me into his embrace, he kisses my forehead. "Go" He orders, softly pushing me towards the door.

Is this a dream? He is letting me go? I couldn't believe it.....A vibrant smile plays on my lips as I thank him and get down the car. I bend down and give him a, 'Aren't you coming?' look.

"Later" He replies, before driving out of my sight.

I walk into the building and enter the lift pressing the floor button and wait for it to drive me to my destination.

I am being pulled into a bone crushing hug as soon as the door is opened. "God! We missed you!!" Bhai's sound comes muffled as he speaks, his mouth on my shoulder. I watch him wipe his tears from the corner of his eyes as we pull apart. "I missed you all too bhai..." I smile at him as my own eyes well up with tears.

Then I am being passed onto one by one as they engulf me in a hug, while crying with relief flooded in their eyes. "How is my Jaan?" Dad asks. I just nod my head unable to comprehend any sentence due to my overwhelmed emotions.

"H-How are you dad? How is your injury?" I glance at his body running my hand checking for any pain.

"Calm down honey, I'm perfectly fine." Dad assures, smiling at me.

"Mr.Ivanov did not come?" Pa inquires, looking at the door.

"No Pa, he dropped me at the entrance and left."

"Oh...I see...Come my sweetheart, lets have our breakfast together. See what your mom and ma have prepared for you." Pa pulls me towards the dining area as all of them follow us.

After our emotional family reunion, we all sit for the breakfast enjoying our time, laughing and smiling as we gossip and converse with each other. My eyes fill with tears as I watch my family smiling and carefree after such a long time.

"What's wrong sweetheart? Why the tears in my beautiful daughter's eyes?" Mom frowns.

I shake my head, "Nothing mom, I'm just happy to be back with my family. At last, we will be back to our normal days." I sigh happily. I glance at them to see them exchanging a worried look.

"Is everything alright?"

"Nothing dear, we are just thankful to Allah to have you back with us." Dad responds quickly.

"Yeah. Me too....At last no problems nothing. We go back to our happy normal days..."

The whole day passes in a blur with all of us enjoying our family moments and I find my family giving me an extra special treatment. 'I wonder what's happening?'  Shrugging at the thought, my subconscious admonishes, 'They are just happy to have you back safe and sound so just stop overthinking.'

It's 7 in the evening, when the door bell rings. 'Did he come back to get me?' Suddenly, my heart races at the thought. 'Ya Allah let it not be him' I silently pray in my mind. Bhai opens the door, "Welcome Mr.Ivanov" My heartbeat escalates as soon as I hear my brother call him.

As soon as he enters, his eyes fall on me. "It's time Adiva, we need to leave." He speaks calmly in his deep husky voice. I gape at him in confusion. 'What is he talking about?'  I look at my parents.

"Wh-Why would I come with you?"

He sternly looks at my parents, "Didn't you inform her that she will be going with me to New York?"

"What? I am not going anywhere with you....Mom, dad, what is he saying?" I bellow, as I turn towards them.

Dad walks towards me, his eyes reflecting sadness as he cups my face, "I am afraid jaan, but you have to go back with your husband to New York."

"No!! Mom say something..." I shriek, as I jerk his hand away from my face. I feel bad for doing that, but I feel like as if I'm loosing my mind right now.

Mom Sighs, " As much as I hate the idea of you going to New York, I can't help but, agree with your father."

"No!! I will not be going anywhere, and dad, he is not my husband....I will never accept that!!" I scream, making him clench his fists in anger. He suddenly grabs my hand and starts dragging me towards the door. I fight his grip, screaming at the top of my lungs, but God his grip is dangerously tight like an iron rod. I bite his hand hard making him hiss in pain loosening his grip on me and I take that opportunity and run towards my room and lock the door as I slump against it, a loud sob erupts from my mouth.

I hear the door banging as my parents call my name. "Go away...I am not going anywhere.." I scream from behind the door.

"Teddy" I hear the soft voice of my brother. "Bhai" I whisper.

"Teddy, my jaan, please open the door, lets talk okay.."

"No bhai I won't be opening the door until you promise me that you won't let me go with him." I cry out.

"Please try to understand teddy....We are doing this for your own good sweetheart.....Your husband, he is a good man, he will protect you..."

"Stop calling him my husband!!" I snap at him exasperatingly , as tears continue to fall from my eyes. "I don't need anyone's protection when you all are there to protect me. And bhai, aren't you there to protect me? You are our shadow right?" I try to coax him.

"Yes sweetheart. But, please try to understand the situation. That bastard's men are running around freely waiting for the the right time to get back to us. Mr.Ivanov, he will protect you."

"No, you are lying just to send me away. Weren't they all captured by the police?" I scream out.

"No dear, they are still on loose and are waiting for the right opportunity."

"Whatever....I'm not gonna go with him. We have our own bodyguards to protect me, if that's what you all are worried about."

"Diva, did you forget how he dodged the security and reached you at the spa? He is a dangerous man and so are his men. Please try to understand us, we are doing this for your own good. You will be safe there."

"No! Why don't you people try to understand? I never wanted any of this...I didn't develop a sudden interest in getting married to a stranger or to get tied up to anyone at all...It was all you people's doing.....I tried to stop, I pleaded, but no one heard my cries as everyone of you were so smitten with that demon, that you all failed to notice my misery, my pain....Even now, you all are doing the same thing to me......Why can't you all just let me free from everything huh? ...Tell me...What wrong did I do to suffer all this?....I've always tried to be a good daughter, never defied you elders.....Then tell me what did I do to deserve to be treated in such a manner?" I am met with silence from the other side, as I let out my pent up emotions.

"Oh now I understand why you all are so adamant in sending me away..."  I suddenly realize the harsh truth, as I wipe my tears angrily. "You all are tired of me....Tired of my endless nightmares and panic attacks....Right!!! That's why you guys are doing this to me....If not Aman, then why not Mr.Ivanov, right dad?"

"Adiva, what the hell are you spitting honey? Open the damn door and stop assuming anything rubbish.." Bhai shouts angrily, banging at the door.

Suddenly, an idea pops into my mind. "I'll divorce him!!!  Right, if you people are of the opinion that I have to go with my husband.... "I spit out the word 'husband' angrily, gritting my teeth. ".....cause I'm married to him, then I can always divorce him. Then, I won't be needed to go to New York. Yes, I will do that!!"

Suddenly, the door to my bedroom is banged harshly, uprooting its hinges, making me scurry towards my bed. I find the door uprooted by none other than Lucifer himself. A gasp escapes my lips, as I look at him. His eyes raging in anger, as he takes long strides towards me making me cower back more on my bed and I am again turned into the scared cat I was...'No Adiva, you can fight him, you won't let his intimidating aura affect you.' I think, slowly backing away.

He catches hold of me and pins me to the wall, seething dangerously in anger. "What the fuck did you just say?"

I flinch at his increasing octave, 'Ya Allah he heard everything'

"I fucking heard everything that came from that pretty little mouth of yours.....Never!!! Never am I gonna leave you, nor am I gonna divorce you.....You are stuck with me for eternity. Get that in that pretty little brain of yours..." He hisses angrily.

"I-If y-you don't, th-then I will di-divorce y-you..." I stutter, making him raise his eyebrows in amusement.

"Oh really? And how are you gonna achieve that sweetheart?"

"Dad...Dad will help me..Right dad?" I ask looking at him, to find him looking anywhere else, but me. I am completely taken aback by his behavior. I look at others to get the same reaction. Tears fall from my eyes and I try to run out of the room feeling suffocated. But, all of a sudden, the devil hauls me up on his shoulders and starts walking towards the door.

"Leave me...You monster leave me.....just let me go..." I shriek, hitting his rock like back with all my strength.

I see the worried looks of my family, as they run behind us. "Don't you dare come to me....I hate you all!!.....Do you hear me? I.Hate.You.All." I cry, as sudden rage of anger fills in me realizing their betrayal. "Oh now I get it why were you all pampering me so much...You all were feeding the goat before sacrifice...Right, I was just a goat for you to sacrifice.." I cry more as realization hits me.

"No baby...Please don't say such things sweetheart...We all love you a lot....Please baby, don't say that.." Mom cries out, trying to reach me.

"No...No...Had it been the case, you all would have not been sending me away....Don't you lie to me...Go away....Don't come to me....This is what you all wanted right? See, your wish is fulfilled. Now, enjoy my departure......I won't ever talk to any of you....I hate you all..." I cry as the devil dumps me on the backseat of the car, before sliding beside me.

"Please take care of her..." Dad pleads, his voice filled with concern. I scoff, 'All fake, huh.'

"I will"  He assures. I turn my head to the opposite direction, as the car starts moving. I cry hysterically, thinking about, how my own family abandoned me.

I see a hand holding a water bottle in front of me. I lock my gaze with his, giving him the most angriest look. "Drink some water" He offers. I shake my head. "Common have some, you need it." He persists. I hesitantly take the bottle from his hands, careful not to brush my hand with his. and drink the water making me feel sleepy as soon as I drink it.

"Yo-you monster...Wh-what did you m-make me drink?"My speech slurs, as I look at him in  repleted fury. I feel my eyes drooping. He picks me up from my seat and places me on his lap, leaning my head over his chest. I am not able to resist as I feel my body giving up the fight.

"Sleep love...You need it...You've tired yourself a lot....Now, let your husband take care of you baby...." He coos me, as his fingers gently stroke my hairs, making me fall into a deep slumber.

Another chapter for you guys.....

Vote, Comment, Share, and follow.....

Stay safe and take care of  yourselves.....

Until then....Good bye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868K 33.3K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...
171K 3.3K 45
[COMPLETE] [MATURE CONTENT] [MAFIA BOOK] Just like the astronomical event she's named after, Nova is one of a kind. Since the age of 6 she's trained...
49.3K 1.2K 67
(Saints series #1) "I have never met such cunning woman as you. A standing ovation for your unparalleled skill in pushing every fucking button of mi...
305K 8.1K 65
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 ❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭.❞ 𝗔𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗕...