The Alpha's Badass Mate

By jen_55

17 year old, Penelope Miller, is different than all the other girls in her school. She doesn't party, she isn... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 20

8.3K 219 7
By jen_55

(Penelope's Point of View)

As we get back on our motorcycles, Dylan tells me to follow him. I agree not knowing where the heck Noah's house could be even though I was once there. On the drive there, we all seemed quite happy. I think we all needed some type of way to relieve all the stress we had in us and play fighting in the water was a wonderful way. What confused me the most though was the fact that whenever me and Noah touched, it felt like their was sparks on me. And I didn't want them to end.

After a couple of minutes Dylan's comes to a stop and I stop next to him. Smirking he looks at me and says, "Noah's house is in this street. The last house in the road, so I thought to myself-"

Before he could finish his sentence Noah speaks from behind me. "That isn't good. Whenever you think, you have the worst ideas." Says Noah laughing. I laugh along because it's true his ideas suck.

"As I was saying" Dylan continues while giving Noah a playful glare, "I think we could have a race to his house and see who gets there first."

I look at him and smirk, "oh well look at that. You may be a bit better than me in fighting but no one can beat my baby." I say while slightly caressing my motorcycle. Noah's laughs are heard from behind me and I just keep the smirk on my face. "Be ready to lose against me." I say.

"That won't happen you have Noah in the back of your bike, with that extra weight you won't be able to make it." He says knowingly.

I roll my eyes but make my engine roar to life. Dylan looks at me and does the same. We both mentally get in the mindset and go at the same time. Unfortunately for me Dylan was a few feet ahead but of course his cockiness made him stand on the back of his wheel just to show off. I shake my head while laughing. The fact that he didn't know how to control his bike completely made him slow down a bit just to be able to do that which gave me a bit of an advantage on speed. As we get close to the last house on the street I think of doing something epic.

I yell for Noah to get closer to me to change the center of gravity of the bike and I quickly make a lean angle in front of Dylan's bike making him brake as to not hit us giving me another advantage. I make my bike stand up from the position it was on, near the ground and use the brake a bit making my bike somewhat slide to the front of the house. As I come to a complete brake Dylan is still on the street confused on what just happened. I smile and turn the bike off.

"Will you look at that" laughs Noah. "You just lost to a girl." Dylan looks at him after getting off the bike. And runs at him. Both guys start play fighting each other and I just stand there laughing at them.

After a while of them fighting it's already 2 in the morning. "Hey guys, not to bother y'all but it's getting kinda late and I don't think any of ya have slept yet." I say. Noah finally pins Dylan to the ground and walks towards me.

"You're right" he says while putting his arm on my shoulder and trying to get his breath back. "It's been a long day."

From behind us Dylan yells his goodbyes saying he was going to his house to sleep. Noah and me wave at him and walk to his house.

Noah's house was breath taking both inside and out. You might think that by the first time I was here I would have seen this place completely but I didn't really check it out. I was busy finding the exit and talking to some hot guy, I internally laugh thinking about it. The place had a classy yet homey feeling. Like somewhere you would raise children and spend your life happily. I have a small smile just thinking about it. Something my parents wanted for me and Jane. Somewhere that felt like this, like a home.

Noah gets my attention by whispering something to me. I look at him clueless because I didn't hear what he had just said. "I said that we have to go up four floors but we have to be quiet because my parents are sleeping." I nod my head and walk behind him while he leads the way.

When we get to the top floor he takes me to the door of a random room and opens it. "This is where you can sleep and if you need anything my room is" he points to a door a couple of feet away, "that one." He says with a smile. I give him a small smile and thank him for letting me stay here.

I closed the door when he leaves and turn around. The room is huge. It was probably the same size as my house. I walked around and found that not only was it beautiful but it also had a connected bathroom and walk in closet. I walk towards the bed but remember I went to the waterfall. Not trying to get the bed dirty I decide to take a shower but of course I don't happen to have extra clothes.

I walk toward Noah's bedroom and knock on his door. After a couple more knocks he opens the door. He looks at me with a tired expression as if he had already fallen asleep. I internally laugh and just smile at him. "I was going to take a shower but realized I didn't have any clothes to change into so I was wondering if you might have, I don't know like a sister," I say shrugging my shoulders, "that might let me borrow some clothes?"

He looks at me while messing with his hair. I don't realize I'm lookin at it till he clears his throat. We make eye contact and he gives me a smirk. "Nah, I'm sorry I don't have siblings, but I can let you borrow some of my clothes if it helps."

I roll my eyes and nod my head because it seems to be the only option I have right now. Noah walks into his room leaving the door open while going inside his closet to probably find the clothes. I don't plan on staying outside awkwardly so I go inside. I go to the picture on the bookshelf he has that I saw the first time I was here and look at all the people. There seemed to be around hundreds of people in the picture and while I scanned the people's faces Noah calls my name.

I turn around and put the picture down. "I see you found the picture of me and my family." He says.

"Family?" I say shocked. "All those hundred or so people are all your family?" I say once again surprised.

He looks at the picture and then me. "We aren't blood related but their like my family. I would die protecting them and they would do the same which is why we kind of live together." He says as if he was trying to make it believable.

I nod acting as if I understood but in reality I was completely lost. He gives me some of his clothes saying it was the smallest he could find and I thank him. As I walk out his room he waits until I walked into my room and closed the door behind myself before he did the same thing.

I then take a shower and go to the bed finally being able to engulf myself into peaceful darkness.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Hours later I hear a knock at the door. I cover my ear with a pillow trying to block out the noise but it only gets louder. I reluctantly get up from my sleep already in a sour mood and open the door. Noah is standing with a bright smile and walks in. I don't have the energy to kick him out so I just go back to the bed and try and fall asleep again.

I hear laughter coming somewhere in the room but I'm unbothered. "Although I would love for you to stay here with me and look at me sleep I would feel much more comfortable with you not here." I say with a monotone voice.

Noah continues laughing until he says, "I would too but I was going to ask you if you wanted breakfast before I went down to the kitchen to eat." I groan but comply because I was kind of hungry.

As we start walking down the stairs in complete silence, I have an urge to talk to Noah. It's not that the silence bothers me it's just that it gives my mind time to think about my parents. A frown appears on my face and I decide to just give it a go. "So, um you're an only child?" I say remembering last night.

"Yes, I am. My parents one and only pride. Or so I would like to think." He says laughing to himself and I decide to laugh along.

"Is it lonely or did you learn to have a lot of friend because of it?" I say trying to question him the best I can.

He looks at me as if thinking about it. "Both. It gets lonely sometimes but you learn to make friends. I guess it's the ups and downs of being the only one. But I get to have this all by myself," he says motioning to the house around him "even though it would be nice sharing it with someone one day." He says while slightly looking at me. I ignore his stares and nod.

As we got to the last set of stairs, I follow Noah to the kitchen. "Ya should really get an elevator in this house." I say breathlessly. Going up and down them would be great exercise.

Noah looks at me and says, "Oh, we do but I just wanted to see you struggle trying to go down these stairs again." He laughs. As we get to the kitchen, I not so gently push him. He grabs me and pushes me back, while I'm laughing. As we walk into the kitchen, two people are there already.

They seem to be in their early 40s. The lady is beautiful, breath taking to be exact, while the man is somewhat serious. Although he leaves that expression, I know he must be nice and gentle to his family. The same way my father did. His features aren't all that bad either. His eyes and muscles says a lot for someone so grown. And it clicks on me, their his parents.

While I'm staring at them, I realize they also happen to be looking at me. At that I realize my appearance. I'm wearing some of Noah's old boxers and his shirt, while somewhat wrapped around his arms. My hair was messy from sleep and me playing with it. It probably looks like I slept with him. Oh god, why. I say internally dread filling me knowing that this is going through his parents head.

I give them a small smile while Noah greets them. "Good morning. This is Penelope." Says Noah while getting 2 plates and gently pushing me towards the table his parents are at. At this I realize the amount of food there's on the table. Everything from eggs to pancakes to French toast. As if they could all finish this much food.

I sit down and Noah sits next to me his mother is in front of him while his father is in front of me. All three of them are looking at each other and then all eyes turn to me. I gulp unsure of how to feel with this situation.

The lady starts by talking, "Oh it's such a pleasure finally meeting you." She says with a bright smile. "You must be the girl Noah's been talking about all this time. He can't stop talking about you, you know." At this I give him a side glance and he blushes at what his mother just said.

I smile at her and say, "Oh no the pleasure is all mines. Even though I would've hoped I could have had a heads up before meeting y'all to get ready." I say while shooting Noah dirty glances for putting me in this uncomfortable situation.

"Oh don't be ashamed." His father states, while giving me a gentle smile. "You still look real beautiful." I give him a smile thanking him for his compliment and we all decide to start eating. After a while a door is heard open and close. Second later Dylan walks in. He gets a plate for himself and sits right next to me.

After greeting everyone he looks at me. "Good morning, sweet cakes." He says giving me a horrible nickname I hate. I punch him in the shoulder and he laughs. You can hear laughter coming from Noah's parents.

"Could you not flirt with my girl." Noah says while giving Dylan a playful stare down.

"Actually she knew me first. So I think she should be my girl. And plus you haven't asked her out yet." Says Dylan playfully while putting an arm around me. Amused by their little argument I don't say anything and just let them finish on their own.

"Well, i don't see her in your clothes." Says Noah with a smirk knowing damn well Dylan didn't see my new wardrobe and knowing he won't have a comeback for that.

Dylan stays quiet and nods knowing Noah won this one. I laugh and shake my head. "Im neither your girl," I say pointing and Noah and then Dylan "nor your girl. I just got out of a somewhat complicated relationship and I don't want to get into another one so soon." I say referring back to me and Ethans somewhat confusing relationship.

"Penelope," I turn to look at Noah's father who just called my name. "Is the motorcycle outside yours?" He asks.

"Yes it is." I say with a proud smile. "It's a 2019 Honda CB300R. I got it for my 15 birthday from my parents." I continue saying as my smile starts to disappear. Trying not to sour the mood I put a smile back on my face.

I look at Noahs parents and see a fond look on their faces as if they were somehow proud of me.

After finishing the rest of my food, Noah picks up our plates and puts them in the sink. "Me and Penelope are going to be gone for a while, so enjoy your day." He tells his parents while he grabs my hand and takes me outside the house. Dylan follows us knowing that we'll have fun later.

This time Noah decides to take his car with Dylan, while I get on my bike. I drive to my house making sure every so often I check and make sure they're following me. I've never rode my bike with boxers and no shoes, and I'll never do it again but hey it was nice to try and see how it felt. It also happened to be a hazard, but that's the least of my worries.

We finally got to my house and I got off my motorcycle. Noah and Dylan park next to me on the driveway and also get out the car. I open the door to the house and let them come in. "I'm going to change real quick but if you happen to want anything...make yourself at home and get whatever you want."

I quickly go up the stairs and stop in front of Jane's room. Her door is open and you can see that some of her stuff are gone. I have to go say hi to her at least even though I'll probably get in trouble by Mabel.

Trying to hurry up, I walk to my room and go directly to my closet. I decide on some skinny ripped denim jeans with my white vans and a small white crop top. It was different from my normal black outfits but hey it was still nice. I decided to keep my makeup light and I went back downstairs.

Both guys are waiting and when they hear me go down the stairs they turn to see me. Dylan whistled while Noah just seemed to stare. I clear my throat and he does an awkward laugh. "So," he says scratching the back side of his neck nervously "what are we doing today?"

"Im going to go see my sister." I say ready for the mess that I knew was about to start once I got there.

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 16.6K 11
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
285K 25.7K 13
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
3M 123K 58
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
292K 17.5K 43
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...