VRO IMAGINES

By ALONEPART1

@youfxckingsuckboi , and @SHOUTOUTMYMUCUS collab book @AyosSaltyFrie did our cover. GET Y'ALL ONE SHE FYE More

RIGHT MY WRONGS
Part 2?
MAKE OUT HILL PART 1 & 2
BRO COULD YOU HURRY THE FUCK UP BRUH
The Unknown
The Unknown PART 2
THE UNKNOWN PART 3
WHO DO YOU LOVE?
IMVU
IMVU PT. 2
where did we go wrong?
Read this please
Best Friends
FOSTER DAD AND I
FOSTER DAD AND I PT. 2
Hey please read this.
THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE
THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE PT.2
THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE PT. 3
DDLG
DDLG PT. 2
DDLG PT. 3
NO MORE PAIN
NO MORE PAIN PT. 2
BABYSITTER
BABYSITTER PT. 2 (FILLER)
THE UNKNOWN BOOK?
NOT AN UPDATE, BUT READ THOUGH.
WHAT UPDATE Y'ALL WANT?
DOG ASS NIGGA
DOG ASS NIGGA PT. 2
DOG ASS NIGGA PT. 3
PLEASE PLEASE READ. THANK YOU
EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE
Read pretty please with cherries on top
COLLAB WITH US?!?!?!
STOP IT
A FRIENDLY FAVOR
PLS READ!!!
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLS READ
DOUBLE LIFE
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 2
DOUBLE LIFE PT.3
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 4
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 5 *FILLER*
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 6
BURN ONE
THE UNKNOWN WHAT'S OUT THERE
EX
WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DO?
♥️
THE NOTE
Get your shit together Kara
BABII DOLL
MISTY

THE LOVE TRIANGLE

644 28 38
By ALONEPART1

3,270 words. Vote, comment, add to library. ENJOY AND SORRY FOR THE MIA! ♥

 The Love Triangle

Kye hummed softly to herself as she moved the perfectly golden waffles over to the ceramic plate beside her, replacing the iron with more freshly made batter. While she was focusing on applying small amounts of pressure to the handle of the iron, she felt a set of arms wrap around her waist.

Feeling the front side of a figure pressed against her backside, Kye turned around to be met with a groggy looking Stokeley. She chuckled at his grumpy countenance and placed a kiss on his cheek, turning back around to remove the next golden waffle.

She moved the white ceramic plate to the side, indicating she was done with this batch of waffles while Stokeley rubbed her belly gingerly. She was halted in her actions when she heard a low grumble and looked to the side to see an inscrutable Jahseh. Knowing he was probably angry about waking up late to an empty bed, she unattached herself from Stokeley to give a kiss to her other lover. Leaning back towards the counter, she also offered him a plate full of breakfast foods before doing the same to Stokeley.

She watched as the muscles of both of her boyfriends flexed as they engaged in the simple act of eating and slightly bit her lip. She was knocked out of those thoughts as she noticed Jahseh glaring at her.

"Why the fuck you not feeding my jhitt?" he questioned harshly, making Kye look down at her plate while Stokeley raised his eyebrows. "Nigga that jhitt in there is mine. The fuck you thought this was" Kye knew exactly what was about to happen so she decided to end it before it got any worse. She could not be the reason why the two were not talking to each other. "Guys, it's fine. Look" she said whilst grabbing a piece of bacon and proceeding to eat it. She looked at Jahseh with sad eyes hoping he would let up, but his gaze was purely focused on Stokeley who had let it go and returned to eating his waffles. Jahseh got up from the table and stomped back upstairs with a huff, causing Kye to let out a frustrated groan and go up after him.

Kye thought Jahseh was cool with the agreement, at least he was at the time. She loved both of them but didn't want their friendship to suffer. She didn't know how she could live with the fact of possibly being the reason they might stop associating with each other and often cried when things like this happened. As soon as she approached Jahseh she pulled him into a hug, letting him rest his head on her breasts as he was sitting down. She was always confused in these situations as Jah and Stokeley both needed different amounts of attention and she felt as if she was failing the other when she would show more to one.

Jahseh looked up at the feeling of wetness settling into his dreads and noticed the tears streaming down Kye's cheeks. Jah knew that he had been putting Kye into a stressful situation after she found out she was pregnant, but he hadn't seen the true effects of his actions. Kye knew what Jahseh was thinking about doing and the silent crying that had once been present was replaced with louder weeping. Jahseh stood to his feet and wrapped his arms around her gently pulling her closer to his chest, her 5'1 frame shaking in his touch.

"This day was gonna come at some point" he muttered, resting his head on top of hers. "No, it doesn't have to. You just don't want to make it work" she cried out, burying her face into his chest further.

Jahseh pulled away from Kye's secure embrace, leaning down to place a kiss onto her forehead and wipe away her tears. "P-Please don't leave Jah" she begged, more tears running down her face. He was tempted to change his mind due to the soft spot he had for her crying. He frustratedly ran a hand down his face and sat down to think about his next actions. She was carrying a child that might be his, and leaving during this time is something he didn't want to do to her or his child. But there was also a chance that the child she was carrying was Stokeley's and while he loved his brother, it seemed rude at this point to be around while they were building a family. As much as he wanted to be the only male that Kye was with, he knew it was impossible, being that the other male she was with had to be his best friend.

"Baby, w-why would you w-want to leave when we're tryna start a family?" she sobbed, spurring Stokeley to get up and check on the pair. "What's wrong Kye?" Stokeley purred, making Jahseh kiss his teeth, It seemed as if something would always get in the way. "She's fine, we finna talk right quick" he replied, quickly brushing his worried friend off and watched in silence as Stokeley turned around and closed the door behind him. After the harsh stepping sound made by Stokeley's Balenciaga's were faint, Jahseh turned back to Kye, sighing as she had continued to whine into his flannel. Sighing, he pulled away from her touch and sat the both of them down, pulling her into his lap. Sensing some wavering in his thoughts, she looked up at his saddened face as he stared ahead and wiped the tears from under her eyes. She was trying to manipulate him, using everything in her power to get him to stay. Eventually, Jahseh left the room to allow her to calm down, and after reassuring her that he wouldn't leave during that time, he allowed her to take a bath and relax.

Jahseh's POV:
I waited in the next room over until I heard music coming from the bathroom before I headed downstairs. There were some things me and Stokes had to discuss. I don't fuck wit this relationship. We're breaking her bc we both jealous ass niggas and we should have known. The last thing we willingly shared was a cell. As I made my way into our shared living room, I started to feel the pressure of what I was about to do.

"Ayye Stokes, can we talk right quick?" I questioned, as he looked up and made his way over to the couch to join me. "So, wassup witchu?" he asked, referring to the incident that occurred earlier. "That isn't what I'm talking about. This whole thing isn't working" I explained, making him raise an eyebrow. "Like Me? Or-"

"Stokeley you can't seriously think this relationship is working. Both of us are too stubborn and selfish to be sharing someone." I interjected, making him look down at the ground. "You really wanna let our friendship suffer over this?" I stood up at his silence, letting my words prod his thinking. I walked over to the fridge, grabbing and drinking from a bottle of water, before hearing Stokeley clear his throat. " So what are we gonna do about it?"

Kye POV:

After taking a much needed hot bath, I was feeling much better and relaxed and ready for a catnap. I looked at my appearance one last time admiring how my stringy wet curly hair hung down to my back before I flicked off the light and shut the door firmly behind me appearing inside of our bedroom. My feet sunk into the soft carpet as the soft padding of my feet made its way over to the platform king bed. I undid the sash to my robe and let the material drape at my feet before I decided to kick it away and plop down onto the bed. I grabbed the Bath And Body Works cherry blossom lotion next to me and began to lotion my skin. As I lotioned my skin my mind digressed to what Stoke and Jah could be up to. Usually, we would all watch a movie after breakfast, but after the altercation the two had, I knew they wouldn't be up for it. Lately, I've been worrying about the two more, and the conversation I had with Jah earlier wasn't helping. What if he decided to leave? What would I do then? What about the baby? Just thinking about it made me want to cry, as I had invested so much time and energy into our relationship to where I couldn't imagine myself with any other people. It would greatly pain me to even imagine life without the two people I share everything with, especially if I had to be constantly reminded of them through our offspring.

I was brought out of my thoughts at the sound of a soft knock against the door. I saw Jahseh and Stokeley pan into view as the door eased open before meeting the wall. My breath hitched as I averted my attention away from them and glanced down at my nudity. Sure they've seen me exposed countless times, but the self-consciousness of my body never failed to go away. I made eye contact with them as I reached for the black silk sheet to cover up, but the evident stern look in their faces made me halt.

I was mute as they advanced towards me and as I looked at them I noticed Stokeley's facial expression. His well-defined oval jawline was jutted and tensed with what I assumed anger that's what I was getting from his body language and it didn't help that his eyes convey emotion. I parted my lips to say something, but halted once again when Jah stopped in front of me and grabbed the sheet out of my hold. I felt a sensation spread throughout my body when Jah placed my nipple between his thumb and forefinger giving it a slight squeeze. I could feel the pleasure slowly but gradually build up inside my body as we looked at each other's faces. I bit my lip at the feeling of his fingertips revolving slowly around my areola. I diverted my attention and became even more aroused when Stokeley hand groped my other breast sending signals down below.

I winced when I was gripped by my chin by Jah. "Don't focus on that nigga ma focus on me," he said with authority in his voice. I gulped and nodded submissively just as his lips made contact with mine. I moaned in his mouth entangling my fingers with his indigo dreads and shuddered in pleasure when a finger made a sneak ingress inside of me and a moist mouth suctioned on my nipple.

I could feel my secretions gush out of me like a broken pipe as a finger invaded and plunged energetically inside of me. I was becoming distracted by the uncanny sounds my pussy made and couldn't kiss Jah the way I wanted to and I could sense that he was getting upset at the way he grabbed a hold of my throat and applied pressure, pushing his tongue further inside of my mouth aggressively.

The rise of my chest elevated and so did my breaths with the quick thrusts of a finger and a swirling tongue exploring my mouth. I gripped Stokeley's black dreads and gyrated my voluptuous hips due to the pleasure of being fingered and my nipples being played with and sucked on. Jah pulled away from my lips shortly after and stood up to unbuckle his belt. "Oh fuck," I moaned, dragging out the fuck euphorically when another finger squeezed inside of me and Stoke blew his hot breath on my nipple to better stimulate me and get my nerves working. I was in so much bliss as Stoke traced circles around my areola with his tongue, and flicked the tip of his tongue with my nipple, and used the flat of his tongue to cover more.

I knew Jah was getting more aroused if possible because of the love faces I was making and the big bulge in his Calvin Klein boxers were prominent. A sigh left me when Stoke removed his fingers and brought them to my awaiting mouth. I held eye contact with him as I opened my mouth and salivated around his fingers, tasting myself. I sucked his fingers as if it was his dick and I knew I was turning him on when he grabbed himself through his sweats. I looked up at Jah as he looked into my eyes, lust clouding over him, and removed his boxers. I put my hand out just as his dick plopped out hitting his belly button.

I caressed his balls as he smirked at me before making his dick jump. I felt the bed dip as Stokeley got behind me and swept my hair to the side and kissed my shoulder blade and licked over my flesh. He then grabbed my jaw and pulled it down to where it opened my mouth to better accommodate his best friend. My mouth grew wide as the head of Jah's member pushed it's way inside. I gave him innocent eyes and closed my lips around him.

I felt his hand meet the back of my head as he took a step forward, thrusting further inside causing me to gag around his thickness. Groans reverberated around our room as barely perceptible sloppy sounds were made. With an enclosed fist around my hair, it tightened even more when I took him in with more ease when my mouth produced more saliva. I moaned around his dick when a large hand made contact with my bum and proceeded to slide his thumb in between my lips, teasing my clit. Feeling him tease my clit beyond pleasure motivated me to please him further as I took him deeper into my mouth, folding my lips back to make his eight inches to go deep

I couldn't help but scrunch my face when his pubes came into contact with my face. I could taste the precum oozing from his mushroom tip and saturating on the pink muscle of my tongue. Emitted delights of grunts left his mouth and the vibrations from me moaning around his width due to Stoke playing with my slippery clit made my toes curl. I bobbed my head in a back and forth manner and the sounds that were being made resounded throughout the room. As I was focused on Jah, I reached behind me, gently groping the brim of Stokeley's joggers as I tried to get Stoke's joggers down to make sure he got all of my attention too.

From the corner of my eye, I could see his untamed pubic hair playing peek a boo with me. The heat and pulsation of Jah's dick being deepthroated down my throat didn't go unnoticed as I tried to focus on not choking too. Seeing me struggle, Stokeley chuckled and moved my hand away to help me. He pulled his sweats and boxers down halfway exposing the rock hard tumescence he possessed. The room was filled with harsh breathing of Jah getting his dick sucked, and moans of pleasure slipping through as all of us indulge within each other. I shivered from the cool air hitting my body and I could feel Stoke's presence behind me. "Oh," I moaned in response to him expanding my butt cheeks and applying pressure to my anus.

My mouth formed into an O when it was replaced with his tongue instead. I stopped his actions and submissively moved towards the middle of the bed, laying on my back with my legs cocked open giving them a glimpse of my dripping awaiting kitty, while eyeing the two of them, waiting for the events that would follow. I bit my lip hungrily as they both approached me, Stokeley grabbed me by my ankles and pulled me towards the edge of the bed where our crotches met. I bit my lip in anticipation as he slapped himself against my pink protruding clit. I glanced at Jah who was already staring at me with his Iphone pointed in our direction, I assume recording. Stoke pressed himself against my tits and slid his hand between our bodies to grab himself by the base and propelled himself further. I twinged at the slight pain of him entering me, I wrapped my legs tight around his waist and as I did that he pried my leg open and pushed deeper inside. "Oh," I whispered breathlessly, feeling the fullness of him.

**** Had to cut that short. I'm rusty at writing sex scenes at the moment, but yeah.

As I arose from my nap, I noticed I woke up to an empty bed. The tingling and slightly numb sensations in my legs reminded me of the events that had transpired only hours earlier. As I stretched and adjusted to the sun beaming in through the window, I looked down at my stomach with a smile. Maybe everything would be alright after all. It was weird that no one was still in bed when I woke up because usually, I was the first to awaken but I assumed that they were downstairs or were in the studio. Putting on my slippers, I got up carefully, wincing at the sting that erupted from my inner thigh. I cursed lowly as I made my way towards the bathroom to freshen up.

After retrieving a washcloth and towel, I decided to take a shower before going out for groceries. As I was under the stream of water, I noticed that the bottle of old spice that Jah frequently uses was gone. I assumed that he had drained the remainder from the bottle, so I made a mental note that when I went out I would get more. After putting on lotion again and taking my prenatal vitamins, I dressed in Stoke's sweatpants and Jah's hoodie, getting ready to go to the store. I grabbed my phone and keys before walking over to the studio, where I assumed the boys were writing. To my surprise, the studio looked abandoned which I'm assuming is because of the absence of lights surrounding the room. This made me worry, seeing as the two are very loud and the studio is the only sound-proof room in the house. The silence of the townhome we shared making my mind race to where the two could be. I double-checked my phone messages, looking for anything explaining their absence since that was a commonplace thing to do with each other.

Suddenly, everything began to click for me. Walking back into our room, I pulled open the drawer to the nightstand that housed Stokeley's watches which was now vacant, only holding the velvet lining that he had installed. Going over to the closet as well, I noticed the once full enclosure that was perfectly separated into thirds had turned into nothing more than an arrangement of empty hangers, with my portion of the closet being the only thing that seemed untouched. With tears in my eyes, I retrieved my phone from my pocket calling Jahseh, only to be met with a message saying that I had gone to voicemail. I hung up and tried to call Stokeley, only to reach the same result. Going to Instagram, I noticed that I was blocked from both of their profiles, making me cry in defeat.

I hope ya'ell enjoyed the fuck out of this chapter and we're so so so so so so sorry for going MIA. It's just so much is going on at the moment, but we're back. 

PART TWO????????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 4.7K 28
Rappers x Reader » I Love you way more than I even love myself. Lil skies Lil pump Lil xan xxxtentacion Tay-k YBN nahmir Ski mask the slump god Sah...
192K 7.3K 43
I'm awful at descriptions, but it's basically what you would expect from a fic.
19.3K 747 43
❝ 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚 . ❞ - 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 © sftshwty 2022
145K 5.1K 29
The shenanigans of (grumpy, but cool) X, (ever wearing durag) Ski Mask, (loveable and beautiful) Jasmine, and (wacky, and crazy) Skiiyuh. Join them t...