Michael Myers and Linket (my...

By GanondorfDragmire1

ok so this is new for me to do and this won't have ganondorf in it it will have my new OC in it called Linket... More

info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 πŸ‹
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 πŸ‹
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 πŸ‹
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 πŸ‹
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 πŸ‹
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 πŸ‹
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117 ending
Chapter 118 alternate ending

Chapter 41 πŸ‹

21 2 0
By GanondorfDragmire1

The next day in early moring

It is Christmas as linket was up early as she was sitting on the porch watching the snow. While she had her knife as Michael was still sleeping as tiffany came out and sits next to her and says. why are you sitting here alone for. Linket replies. just thinking. tiffany nodes as Freddy was watching tv once again with Pennywise as Chucky was also sleeping as well as linket stands and then randomly throws herself on the ground as tiffany says. what are you doing. linket replies. creating a snow demon. she starts moving her arms and hands in the snow as tiffany watches as when linket gets up as tiffany came over and looks and sees it as she says. looks cool. linket nodes as she starts shivering cold as tiffany says. you alright. linket nodes and says. I'm not use to been outside in the winter I was mostly locked up in a room. tiffany nodes understanding as they gose inside of the house as linket gose upstairs to Michael room seen he is sleeping as she lays in bed next to him. While he feels the bed moving as he warps his arms around her holding her close as she warms up near him as he nuzzles into her as she gose to sleep.

Later in the morning

Michael was awake stroking her hair as she opens one eye watching him as she says. your cute when you do that. he grins under his mask as he starts caressing her cheek making her blushes a bit. Then he lifts his mask up to his nose and kisses her deeply and passionately as she kisses him back passionately and deeply as his tounge gose into her mouth massaging her tounge making her blushes and lightly moan. as he grins while there tounges starts rubbing each other as she says in the kiss feeling his hand rubbing her rear. later Mikey. he grins as he continues kissing her for a bit as he breaks the kisses and nuzzles her as he fix up his mask while he grabs his knife and carves in the wall were she can see as he carves. "want to go hunting". linket nodes and says. why not. linket stands grabbing her knife as he stands next to her as they go down stairs as Freddy says watching tv. were you both going. linket says. hunting want to come. Freddy replies. why not. he stands from the couch following Michael and Linket out the back door and into the woods as they looks around as linket uses her wolf vision to looks around. Into they see a big grizzly bear as linket sneaks behind it not realising that it already know she is there. Then it turns around and roars at her as she turns wolf and roars back as Freddy and Michael watches as Freddy says. she better know what she is doing. Michael nodes agreeing as linket starts fighting the bear as during there fight cinder was secretly watching with Seth in there wolf forms.

(Cinder wolf form btw)

While they see a human hunter watching Linket fighting a grizzly bear as the bear grabs linket taking them down into a ditch. Then Michael and Freddy gose watching into Michael sees the human hunter and sneaks to him and slits his throat. While Michael returns to Freddy watching Linket fight as she rips the bear throat out were the bear claws linket in the arm making her bleed and Yelp. While she turns human grunting in pain while holding her arm as Michael gose to her as he looks at her arm and grabs a bandage out of his pocket and warps her arm up in it. while it slowly heals as Freddy drags the bear away to behead it and skin it.

A hour later in the afternoon

Linket and Michael were walking back to the house as Freddy was following them. while cinder and Seth were still secretly watching into they decided to go back to fork's Washington. As Linket and Michael and Freddy get back to the house linket decided to go and have a shower while Michael and Freddy carves the bear meat. While Pennywise and Chucky and tiffany were watching a movie which was called. "the witch". While linket showers then she decided to takes her bandage off seen she is already healed as she gets a little bit confused while she looks at the mark on her wrist and says to herself . are you what helps me heal quicker. she then continues showering as she did remember seen one on Michael wrist as she thinks on the mark for a bit. then decided to forget about it for now while Freddy and Michael had finished carving the bear meat and put it away in the freezer. were Michael put the dog and deer meat he killed and carved before Freddy came along.

30 minutes later

Linket had finished her shower and got changed into some clothes.

(Linket jacket)

(Linket shirt)

(Linket tights)

(Linket shoes)

As linket gets changed into some clothes she starts brushing her hair as she walks down stairs and into the living room as she walks by Freddy. While Michael was in the kitchen sharpening his and hers knife. as they were a bit Blunt while Linket watches as she finished brushing her hair she decided to go out for a walk then Michael decided to go with her while Freddy and tiffany and Chucky and Pennywise watches there movies. Then while Michael and Linket walk he gives her her knife back as she takes it and says. thanks for sharpening. it Michael writes on his note pad showing her as she reads it. "it's no problem my beautiful werewolf". linket blushes at this as he puts a arm around her as they continues walking for a bit as linket thinks of what to do.

In the late afternoon

Linket and Michael were secretly following Jamie and Laurie. into they go into hiding as Laurie and Jamie looked behind them thinking there been followed as linket and Michael hides behind a tree. While Jamie and Laurie continues walking into Laurie decided to double back without Jamie knowing as she was in the park bathroom. while Laurie doubles back to see who was following them as Michael and Linket hear her coming and Michael climbs up in the tree and grabs linket holding her close as Laurie looks around standing under them. While she looks around and shrugs it off and left returning back to Jamie as Michael gets out of the tree setting linket on the ground as she says. Laurie is so persistent. when we kill her we either drown her or shove a pitchfork in her or we just stab her to death or throw her off a building. Michael grins under his mask liking the sound of that as both Linket and Michael walks through the Woods to the motel they have stayed in twice before.

near the motel at night with a half moon (🍋)

Linket and Michael were in the alleyway near the motel as Michael was been strangely playful and affection with Linket. While she didn't mind as she starts been playful back as he grabs her putting her over his shoulder making her Yelp and giggles. While he climbs the building to a empty room as when they get there he sets her down making her grins a bit as he then pins her to a wall as she blushes a bit as he takes his mask off putting it on a table. While he starts kissing her neck making her moans lightly liking the feel of his lips against her neck as Michael them starts kissing Linket on the lips which leads to making out as he then gides her to the bed and takes her jacket and shirt off while she takes his black boiler suit off and navy blue singlet off making him grins as they continue kissing. he then takes her tights off as he lifts her up while she warps her legs around his waist as he starts kissing her neck as she then takes his boxers off while he pins her to the bed taking her heels off. while he kisses her as she runs one hand through his hair and her other hand down his muscular back while he inserts his member into her making her moans lightly as he kisses her to silence her. while he starts thrusting into her a bit roughly as she runs a finger down the middle of his back making him shiver a bit.

A hour later

Michael had linket pinned to a wall as he continues thrusting up into her getting rough while he was close to releasing as he pins her to the bed and continues thrusting deeply into her. she then runs one hand down his muscular back her wolf claws accidentally came out as he feels it and smirks a bit as she blushed a bit while she orgasm on his member as he then released inside of her.

(End of 🍋)

they kisses for a bit while he kisses her chest a bit then lays next to her. While she snuggles into him while he holds her close while her hand turns back to normal she runs a finger down the middle of his chest. Then she starts dozing off a bit in his chest as he watches her sleep while stroking her hair watching her.

The next day

Linket wakes up seen Michael in the kitchens with his clothes and mask back on as she puts her clothes off while he was carving something in the table with his knife. While linket gose over and has a look and sees he is carving in the table of Laurie death and Jamie's death as Linket says. ready to go back home. he nodes as he stands from the table and picks her up over his shoulder making her giggles a bit. While he gose out the window and climbs down to the ground as she watches as he decided to carry linket back home over his shoulder which makes her giggles while he carries her back to his house over his shoulder as she didn't mind.

At Michael house

While Michael and Linket are on there way back to the house cinder had decided to stop by as cinder was looking at her new metal claws as her others broke while she says to Freddy. so how did you make these. she looks at her new and large metal claws as Freddy says. that's a secret. cinder nodes understanding as she was wearing her helmet around Pennywise and tiffany. While they have never seen her face apart from linket and Michael and Freddy and Chucky as Freddy says. you know you look like me with the metal claws and Michael with the helmet it's sort of like you combined us in one. cinder replies. well when my helmet retracts it turns into a collar and I was declawed by my ex therapist before I killed him. Freddy grins a little as she says. besides if I was in the dreamrealm I would make things even more deadly. Freddy replies. that's why I don't want you in there yet. cinder rolls her eyes as Michael walks in carrying linket as he sets her down as cinder whispers to Freddy while Linket and Michael isn't looking. I'll be back at the end of winter. Freddy nodes as cinder dissapears into thin air with her secret magic. while Linket gose into the kitchen while Michael and Freddy watches Pennywise and Chucky play five nights at Freddy's 3 again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 363 17
This will be my first book. Don't hate on meeeeeee!! I will try to make this gender neutral!! You murdered your abusive father at the age of 14 and e...
15.8K 726 14
(Y/N) (L/N), a 22 y/o girl who has her life more or less figured out. She works as an illustrator, lives alone in a apartment in Manhattan with her c...
4.2K 113 22
*Movie* William Afton x Fm Reader β˜†β˜†β˜† ~Y/n and William have been dear friends to each other ever since college, they were partners in every class and...
263 36 29
so basically this is dead by daylight Michael Myers and Linket as a vampire and not a werewolf they will be in the dead by daylight realm for a few c...