Loving you

Od wannasuckmydick

Beyoncé and Onika both have a crazy life, what happens when they fall in love and their crazy lives clash tog... Více

1😐
2😑
3😶
4🥱
5😒
6😌
7🙄
8🥰
9😋
10🙃
11😅
12😙
13🧐
14🤯
15🤓
16🥶
17🤥
18😈
19🤒
20💨
21 ✌🏾🤏🏾🤏🏾
23 🌚🌝.
24 🥷🏾
25 🕊
26 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
27✨
28🫂
29
30🍃
31🎈
32🩸
33🧑‍🦯
34🕙
35🔫
36🗣
37🙏🏾
38⏳
39🔪
40🛁
41🥀
42💔
43🦍
43👅
44🏥
45🐥🐝
46😡
47👩‍👧‍👧
48🕹
49👮‍♀️
50💰
51
52
53😾
54🤫
55😞
56🤮
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
...!

22 👻

3K 139 73
Od wannasuckmydick

Ming POV:

"Onika get yo ass up man" I said hitting her. She been in a real down mood all day and I mean I know why but we got to find my sister ain't no time for all that "ming just leave me alone please" she said sadly then looked up at me.

"No cookie get yo ass up bro" I said and she just stared at me. She looked... not her self. I sighed and laid next to her putting my head on hers "come on we gotta find sissy , I miss her cookie" I said lowly and she sighed. "Ok come on" she said and got up dragging herself out of the room I was about to leave out when I got a call.
                         Phone convo:
Me: hello"

??: Mimi it's me" the voice said it sounded like... But how.

Me: C-Chanel" I asked

??: yes it's me" the voice said

Me: CHANEL what the fuck where are you ?" I asked

??: I don't know but I'm gonna die here I can't go much longer please hurry up" she said sounding weak

Me: we are i promise we'll get you today you won't spend another day in there" I said with tears falling

??: I gotta go but please hurry up

Me: CHANEL WAIT-

The line went dead. I can't tell cookie about this it'll kill her but we need to hurry up.

Onika POV:

I walked into the kitchen and seen Beyoncé sitting on the floor eating chicken nuggets. Now why is this girl on the floor eating chicken nuggets in the kitchen ? I slightly laughed and sat down next to her. "Babyyyyyy" I said then laid in her lap to mess with her "N-Nika up" she said pushing me "no I wanna lay on you" I said then laid back in her lap "N-Nika m-m-moveeeeeee" she whined pushing me again.

I sat up and looked at her pouting "why I can't lay in yo lap" I said fake sad "e-eat" she said "ok" I said then started fake crying "n-nika c-c-cr-crying" she asked "you being mean to me" I said with a pout. She looked at me for a while then kissed me on the lips. I was stunned. I couldn't move. She kissed me. Her lips are so soft. and plum. She pulled back "n-no cry" she said then came and sat in between my legs. I was still froze it's like she don't even know what she just did I reached up and touched my lips tracing them. I snapped out of it and looked at her she turned her and faced me putting a chicken nugget up to my mouth. "I don't want nun baby" I said and she pouted "n-nika e-eat" she said and I shook my head. She huffed then got up walking away.

I followed her into the living room and and she sat on the couch watching cartoons "baby" I called out and she ignored me "babyyy" I called out again and she ignored me chomping on her nuggets. I walked over to her and sat next to her and put my head down staring it the floor. I shouldn't be sitting on my ass right now but I just don't got motivation no more I seriously wanna quit but I know I can't I gotta find my sister. Matter fact I need to go.

I stood up "come on boo boo" I said and she looked at me "w-w-where g-goin" she asked "I gotta take care of something baby"  I said and she nodded getting up "b-bubby" she called out and I turned around "yes baby" I said and she reached her arms out. I picked her up and went to the back and seen ming I paid her no mind and set beyonce down. She looked at me and whined some "I just gotta get something baby" I said sand went to my dresser and grabbed my strap (gun strap 💀).

"Go put your shoes on boo boo" I said and Beyoncé just stared at me. I sighed "Please" I said and she shook her head "come onnn baby please" I tried more "N-Noooooo" she whined jumping a little. I'm not dealing with a tantrum. "Ok ok you don't have to". I said putting my vest on and my hoodie over it I grabbed my phone , keys , charger , and weed. I slipped my slides one and lit a already rolled blunt putting it in my mouth and taking a puff out of it. I looked over to Beyoncé "you want some" I offered putting it in front of her and she nodded her head. "Girl hell nahh but come on" I said and started walking out with her following.

I went straight out the door and to the car "COOKIE WAIT" I heard ming say from the door "ain't no time to wait I gotta go" I said the looked noticing Beyoncé wasn't by me she was on the porch looking at me. I sighed and rushed over there picking her up and went back to the car opening her door and putting her in. "Tell meg and Lo to meet me at the warehouse text Wayne and say I said it's up there he'll know what it mean"  I said and opened my door about to get in "Cookie please just listen to me" she said but I don't have the time "we'll talk about it when I get back ming I'm finna go get our sister" I said "let me go" she and I sighed "ming-" "no you letting beyonce go let me go" she said and I sighed in defeat "come on" I said and she walked to the car getting in. I started the car "text them what I told you" I said she nodded then I drove off.

———-

I walked into the warehouse and seen meg, lo, and Saweetie talking. "Y'all" I said and they looked at me "where everybody at" I asked "Wayne having a meeting with them" Saweetie said and I looked at Lo and meg and nodded my head towards the back. "Boss who's that" I heard Saweetie ask pointing at Beyoncé "my boo" I said and I seen beyonce blush "oop ok I see you" she said smiling "this the one y'all was talking about" she asked and they nodded "Saweetie" I said and she looked at me "leave its for your safety don't tell nobody in this gang where you going but me I need to make sure you good ok" I said and she didn't ask no questions she nodded and left.

"Ok let's go" I said I picked Bey up cause I don't want her stepping in something meg, Lo, and ming followed behind. "Cookie I wanna get picked uppp" I looked back and seen meg pouting "girl shut yo big ass up" I said and the three of them started laughing "what I tell y'all" meg and I rolled my eyes "this why ion like yo ass" I said "Cause you loveee me" she said making kisses noises I rolled my eyes while they laughed. We got to the outside part and I sat Beyoncé on the chair and handed her my phone "here baby we won't be long if you need something call meg number and I'll come get you don't go nowhere ok baby" I said and she nodded I kissed her on the cheek and went back in to the second level where they was at. Meg them went to wait out front to make sure nothing pop off.

I walked in and they all looked at me "hey boss" jermaine said all happy trying to dab me up "move before I kill you" I said and he looked at me in a way but moved back. "Ok I don't got all day" I said pulling my gun out and shooting Jermaine in the dick. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he screamed and fell over "where's my sister bitch." I said and he just rolled around in pain. I took my slide off and kicked him in his mouth "YOU CANT SPEAK NIGGA WHERE IS SHE" i yelled "Whoa boss calm down" I heard somebody say I looked up to see it was Caleb. I don't need this nigga he don't do shit. "What you say caleb" I asked "I-I said umm to uh mm c-calm dow-POP! I shot him in his head and watched his body fall. "Anybody else think I needa calm down" I asked and everybody shook their head "SPEAK" I yelled loudly "N-No boss" they said together "good".

I went back to jermaine "who helped" I asked and he looked up at me "I aint no snitch" he said weakly I huffed and hit him in his face with the back of my gun splitting his head open watching the blood fall down his face. "OWWW WHAT THE FUCK" he yelled WHO THE FUCK HELPED" I yelled shooting his dick again "AHHHHHHH FUCKKK" he yelled crying "don't cry" I said "What's the fucking rule about crying" I asked and nobody said nothing "so yall don't hear me" I said looking around still getting no answer. I shot one time in the air and they all jumped "WHATS THE FUCKING RULE" "you cry you get shot in the face" they said together.

"Now I'm not gone shoot you cause I need to know where my sister is so WHERE IS SHE" I said about to shoot him again "OK OK WAIT WAIIT" he yelled out "y-you know that house where that girl shavon was found" he asked "yea is that where she is" I asked "yes" he said weakly "Who helped" I asked pointing the gun at his face "m-my girl and her lil cousin" he said "Names" I said and he didn't say nothing. "I SAID NAMES BITCH" I yelled kicking him in his mouth with full force. He yelled out in pain and started crying and spitting blood making me roll my eyes "M-Michelle and peach" he said. That name sound familiar. Michelle Michelle Michelle. That bitch from the hospital. And wait peach. "You talking about ming friend peach" I asked and he nodded "who in this room helped" I said and he looked at me and I seen fear in Jamal and mark eyes.

I pointed the gun at them "What y'all scared fa?" I asked and they ain't say nun "Jermaine" I looked down he just nodded. I shot them both in the face and let they body drop "Who else" I asked and he sighed "Cameron" he said and I looked at him in shock "really my nigga after I helped yo momma pay for her hospital bills so she could survive" I said and he just looked down "After I helped yo sister out that abusive relationship you gone do this to me dude YOU TOOK MY MOTHER LIFE" "I'm sorr-POP! "Don't fucking apologize for the shit you do" I said and watched his body drop. "Jermaine man how could you" I said "my girl came to me saying you disrespect her and I need to get you back I had no choice cookie I woulda died if I didn't" he said and I stomped on his face "SHE TREATED YOU LIKE A SON AND YOU DO THIS" I yelled and he just laid there crying "Dont worry you'll die before the day over" I said spitting on him.

"Wayne" I said looking at him "put him in the car we gone need him for later" I said and he nodded barley picking him up and dragging him down stairs. I looked at the boys In front of me "Who all knew" I asked and they all looked at each other "ok" I said the shot James. He was guilty he the only one aint look around and I seen it in his eyes. "Clean this shit up" i said then left.

I went down to where the rat was I almost forgot about him. "Aye rainbow" I said when I got to him he looked up and smiled a little thinking I'm here to let him go. I shot him three times and the stomach and left him there to die. I went to get some more stuff I'll need like shit to kill people then went outside to where bey was. "Beyoncé" I called out and she looked up from the phone to me "let's go baby" I said and she came over to me and reached up "I can't hold you baby what if I get meg or Lo to" I asked and her eyes watered up N-Nooooo you" she said and I just picked her up I don't want her crying I don't ever want my baby crying. I walked to the car and seen everybody was in. Good. I put bey I the seat and got in driving to the house Chanel was at.

——-

We pulled up and and I hopped out and was finna walk in "Cookie Wait" I heard Wayne say him with a bleeding Jermaine and meg got out while Lo and ming stayed in the car with Beyoncé. We walked in and was hit with the horrible ass smell. "What tf is that" meg asked and Jermaine hung his head "it's chanel" he said and I looked at him "Is she dead" I asked and he shook his head "just in real bad condition" I was finna punch him but Wayne stopped me "We gotta find yo sister" he said and I nodded "What room" I asked "Back room" he said and I went to the back when I got in there there she was.

Chained up bleeding throw up and piss and shit everywhere in the room. She looked more skinny then ever she had bruises and cuts everywhere. Only thing she had on was a shirt. Her eye was swollen shut with a cut in it her lip was busted her arm looked damn near broke. I almost broke down "Chanel" I called out getting the chains off of her. I took my hood off and put it over her body it was big so it covered a lot. I picked her up and she was real light like she haven't eaten In days. "Chanel" I said with my voice cracking. She opened her eyes a little and looked at me "c-cookie" she said In a low whisper "yea yea baby it's cookie I'm taking you with me we going home" I said and she started crying "momma" she said then started sobbing "I know sissy I know" I said carrying her back our front and letting her stand. "Chanel" meg said hugging her "I missed you baby daddy" she said and Chanel laughed "I missed you too baby momma".

Lo and Wayne ass was over there crying but ain't wanna admit it when they finally pulled they self together they came over and hugged her "I'm never leaving without hugging you again" Lo said and Chanel giggled "yea cus imma chase yo ass down" she said and Lauren giggled then sniffed "I missed you"she said and Chanel smiles "I missed you too" she said with tears in her eyes "Ight move back man" Wayne said and kissed Chanel head "I ain't miss you like that but I'm glad to see you" he said tryna act all hard. "Yea right nigga you was just crying" she said she he shrugged "don't know what you talking about" he said walking away dragging Jermaine ass with him.

Ming ran up crying her eyes out. "Sissy I missed you so much" she said sobbing "I missed you too mimi" Chanel said crying and holding her tight I looked and smiled damn near crying myself but I kept it together "I promise imma always hug you and say bye and hi I promise" she said sobbing "good cus ion wanna have to run you over like I almost did onika" and said chuckling and I rolled my eyes at her "you almost killed me" I said giving a dry giggle and sniffing. "C-CHANEL" I heard beyonce yell and Chanel looked up "POOKIE" she said and Beyoncé ran over to her hugging her "W-Where was y-y-you" she asked "I was lost but I'm found now so I'm ok" Chanel said looking down at her smiling. I smiled to myself and looked down at my hands and noticed my ring. My momma gave me this for my 15th birthday I told her I would never take it off. I smiled and felt tears run down my face. Then I felt Chanel pull me into her and hug me "I miss her too baby" she said laying her head in my hair. "I never got to say bye" I said crying in her chest "I know boo I know" she said.

I pulled back "take bey to the car and cover her eyes" I said after a while of being like that Chanel nodded. When she did I put the silencer on "You betrayed us and killed our mother ain't no coming back" "but I helped you" he said "YOU DID THE SHIT" I said and he sighed "I always looked as y'all as my family" he said pissing me off "See you in hell bitch" I said and then shot Jermaine in his neck and upper thigh and left him to die. "Call somebody to clean this up" I said and Wayne nodded.

"Let's go home"

This is what got y'all this update cus babyyyy 🙌🏾.

My lil boo pregnant 🥺.

Y'all I family she was pregnant and half them niggas said idcc like whaaaaaattttt 🤭

I'm up for adoption.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

28K 1.8K 27
Two mentally ill teens in a relationship. ~yana made this... (Don't take ANYTHING in this book serious or to the heart, laugh.)
5.3K 213 24
some people are the definition of a walking nightmare and Beyoncé and Onika learns the hard way
224K 12.5K 58
"Why do you act different with me ?" "Because you're my friend" ⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️: sexual assault, murder, abuse, drug use, self harm
200K 9.3K 49
Your love got me looking so crazy right now. G!P Onika!