39🔪

33:22:09

Roman pov:

"Wayne. you are fucking lost" I said and he smacked his lips "I'm not lost man it's this damn location" he said and I rolled my eyes and looked in the back seat. "Solange" I said hitting her to wake her up "Huh" she asked sitting up looking at me confused. "Is wayne going the right way" I asked and she looked around then nodded. "Yea he had us living stranded" she said. "We don't got time for this" I said turning in my seat and running my hands over my face "Just be paitent" wayne said and I sat  back. "You said a hour away this is further than a hour" I said to wayne and he sighed "We went to that restaurant" he said and I rolled my eyes. "We not that far calm down"  he said and I nodded.

We drove for like another hour then he pulled up to a house in a empty area. "We here" he said and I seen the boys car pull up next to ours. "Who you all wanna take in" wayne asked and I thought about it "Me, you, shawn, sheyaa, and trey" I said and he nodded. I grabbed my gun and got out the car "So how we doing this" rih asked coming up next to me and I smirked "Careless" I said and she shrugged "i'm down with that" she said and I smiled at her. "Let's go" I said and we all headed towards the door "Watch out" trey said. We all backed up and he kicked the door down. Two dudes stood up and I shot one of them down while rih shot the other one. Everybody walked in and a lot of dudes started running out shooting, we shot back dominating over them and we quickly cleared them out. "They didn't even hit non of us pussy asses" trey said when we started walking stepping on their dead bodies.

"Solo where's the attic" I asked "We don't have an attic we have a basement" she said. "Well where is it"  I said and she walked took me to the hall. While we was walking some dudes poped out and shot at us, I quickly ducked and pulled solo down with me dodging the bullet and falling on the floor  shooting one of them dead. The other ones started shooting at us and I moved out the way having to drag solo ass with me and grabbed my other gun then shot them all down. "WHEW WHAT A RUSH" I yelled jumping up and smiling out of breathe. I looked down at solo and she had tears in her eyes laying on the floor "Girl get yo bitch ass up and help me find my baby" I said kicking her "Man we almost just died man" she said sniffing and standing up.

"Shut up, we shoulda smoked before this" I said thinking about how much better this would be if I was high. "Hell naw man cookie you on sum" she said and I shrugged "Come on girl before somebody else come trying to kill our stupid ass" I said and she nodded. She took me deeper into the hall way and it was and room full of niggas sitting with the door wide open. They looked over at me and I winked "Shoot" I said to solo then started shooting at them. Some of them shot back and solo fell to the floor. I aimed for their guns shooting them out their hands. They was too slow trying to grab their guns back and I killed all of them.

"That was easy" I said walking into the room and looked around making sure it was nobody left. I looked on the table and seen a big sack of weed. "Oh yessir" I said grabbing it "I'm gone enjoy this on the road fasho, before i'm back cripple and all" I spoke to myself and walked back in the hall seeing solo sitting on the floor hyperventilating. "Girl I got sum that's gone fix all that and get you right, but first get up and take me to bey" I said and she groaned. "This is some crazy shit" she said and I rolled my eyes. "Yo ass ain't even shoot nobody" I said and she got up "I don't see how you suppose to be one of my main man with me and ain't caught not one body, everybody got some but you and kelly ass" I said and she smacked her lips. "Man whatever man the basement is down here" she said pushing pass me and opening a door at the end of the hall.

I walked into it and turned on the flashlight on my phone "it's dark as hell" I mumbled and solo smacked her lips "It's a damn light" she said then a few seconds later the room lit up. "Oh thank you" I said and walked down the stairs. I seen a dude and I raised up my gun about to shoot him "Aye, aye boss what you doing man" he said raising up both his hands. "Nigga, Jermaine" I asked squinting my eyes looking at him and he nodded "Cole nigga, but yea" he said and I rolled my eyes. I looked over in the corner and seen bey laying down sleep in a ball sleep. I rushed over to her and the closer I got I notice how bad she was cut and bruised up. It reminded me of when I first found out about her dad beating her.