18😈

Onika pov:

I was just sitting on the ground outside. I didnt want to move. I just wanted to die. My mom was my everything. She was my happiness , she was my joy , SHE THE ONLY FUCKING REASON I HAVENT KILLED EVERYBODY THAT FUCKING LOOKED AT ME WRONG. And now......... She gone. And so is my soul im fucking broken. I just wanna die. Whats the point of living now. I swear when i find the people that did this they can wish their freedom and family goodbye. imma kill everybody they know slowly one by. Its a up coming king pin gotta be. What they dont know is that im smart as fuck and that they will die cause they dont even fucking know my mother and killed her she was sweet......

Im just sitting on the ground crying. Then i heard giggling , that same deep giggle. I know its kenny but im not moving so they gone have to leave if they tryna smoke. "Bitch shut up you gone get us caught" I heard meg say "Girl shut up" they said then turned the corner. "Bitch who is that on the floor" I heard kenny ask "Uhh that look like cookie , oh shit that is cookie" Meg said but i still didnt move. Im not in the mood. "Cookie whats wrong" meg asked sitting next to me. i was just looking up at the sky knowing my mother is up there hopefully she happy. But i doubt it how could she be happy and she left me here with nobody.

I felt meg tap me and i looked at her. "You been crying" she asked and i nodded "Whats wrong boo" kenny asked sitting in front of me i looked down then back up starting to cry again. kenny wiped my tears and said "Its ok take yo time" i nodded then took a deep breath "M-Momma dead" I said with my voice cracking. Kenny looked down and meg said "Im sorry cookie" I gave out a dry chuckle and said "You know that nickname" i said sniffing and my eyes watering up "Mommy made it when i was a lil girl" i said letting the tears fall "She said that i would throw a fit for a cookie and every time she said no I would threaten to tell the cookie monster like he was real" i said finishing with a slight laugh then more tears. They just looked at me sadly meg was crying silently and kenny was tryna hold it in.

"I gotta go" i said then got up wiping my eyes and dusting myself off "Where you finna go" kenny asked "I gotta go to the trap , meg can you please tell ming and if she want to go home dont take her home bring her to me please" I said "Yea i got you" she said looking down. "Ight bye , uhh nobody go to my house its not safe at all" I said then walked away calling saweetie to come get me. I sat outside the school waiting on her then she pulled up and got out the car running to me and giving me a hug "Im sorry baby" she said  hugging me tighter "can we go please" I said feeling myself about to cry again "Yea sure come on" She said breaking the hug then we walked to the car. I got in and colsed the door then layed my head on the window closing my eyes. I wanted to go to sleep and not wake up.

-----------

When i woke up we was at the trap. I got out the car and went inside everybody looked at me sadly but didnt say nothing i just went to my office because i need to figure this shit out. I was looking through files of these new kingpins and one stood out to me. He go by the name of ghost and is trying to be the king of all king. Dumb ass. Who names they self ghost ? That shit off power.

It don't have much information on him but just by that one thing i know this is the person that im looking for. Also i know that somebody is a snake. Like i said im a very smart person so i know when somebody is copying me. This person have never been seen and wears a mask. But not any mask a its a half face mask. Now who ever this snake is must be very dumb because they mask look exactly like mine but a different color. Now i did give this person the benifit of the doubt that maybe somebody outside seen me in the mask. But then i relized that i NEVER wear my half mask when im out. Also it says that the person gotta tatoo of a "B" on them. Now it dont really say where but if its a fucking "B" on them it mean that they are Barbie property.

I called wayne i know he not the snake he family and be know i have no problem killing his ass. Plus why would he kill his own fucking annie that took him in when he didnt have nothing or nobody. "Yo" he said when he answered the phone "Aye i need you to get to the trap we gotta snake" I said in the phone still looking through this file to see if i could find some more information on this person "Say less" was all he said the hung up. While I was still looking i heard a knock on the door "Come in" i said them Jermaine ass walked in. "Hey boss" He said sounding sad "What Jermaine" i said still looking in the file "I just wanna say im sorry for your lost its very sad" he said and i looked up at him "Is that all" I said in a bored tone "Uhh do you need help" he asked "No" i said plainly I dont trust non of these niggas here nomo and the only reason everybody not dead right now is because i wanna make sure im right i mean i dont got alot of proof i could be wrong.