3😶

𝕆𝕟𝕚𝕜𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧:

I woke up this morning to birds humming and the sun shining telling me it's gonna be a beautiful da-SIKE. I woke up to Kenny stank breath ass in my face, meg on my bed jumping her extra tall ass up and down, my momma yelling about I don't even fucking know, Ming ass laying on me after I told her several times last night to get the fuck out, and Chanel being extra loud on the damn phone.

"Bitch waaake upp" Kenny ass said "Boy if you don't get yo ass out ma face" I said mugging the shit outta him. "Ight bitch my bad fa tryna make sure you up" he said putting his hands up. I pushed Ming ass on the floor and she hit her head. That's what her ass get. "Owwww" she whined "shut up" I said kicking her in her side " I'm telling mommy" she said stomping out. I shrugged and laid back down. "Unt uh friend get yo ass back up we gotta go" meg ass said "mmcht man move" I said getting up and pushing Kenny out the way. "Bitch get slapped" he said " you ain't bout shit" I said walking in the restroom to get ready.
———
I was sitting in 1st period bored Rih ass decided to skip and I noticed Beyoncé wasn't in class. That sucks I wanted to talk with her well guess I'll jus-

My thoughts was cut off by the door opening. Beyoncé walked in but nobody paid her any mind since the teacher wasn't in here to put her on blast. She walked to the desk next to me and sat down playing with her fingers. Shy ass. I decided to start a conversation because like I said I want to talk with her.

"Hey shy baby" I said looking at her she blushed and waved at me. She not gone talk? " Why you ain't talking" I asked with my face scrunched up. She just shrugged and pulled out a coloring book and colors. What the fuck. Maybe she into art and shit. "What you doing" i asked looking at the book. She looked at me with a straight face then pointed at the colors and the book. She ain't gotta get smart. "well can you talk to me using your words" i asked. She looked at me for a while then nodded "yes" she said lowly i smiled a little "so tell me about yourself" I said. " um i-im 16 a-and thats i-it" she said looking down. How she a senior then? " you a senior and you only 16" I asked. "i-i had s-sk-ski-skipped a grade" ohh. I knew she looked young. "well tell me more that cant be all" I said looking in her eyes. They pretty. She was finna say something then Ms.Bitch walked in.

"Sorry for being late class" she said like we cared. "Well lets get started with the lesson"
------
𝔹𝕖𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕧:
I was walking from school when I heard someone call out to me "AYE GIRL" they called out I kept walking it sounded like a boy and daddy says I'm not aloud to talk to boys so I ignored them and kept walking. "AYE BITCH I KNOW YOU HEAR ME" I looked at him and he walked up to me " what yo name is" he said I didn't say nothing. I don't wanna get in trouble by daddy. "AYE" he said grabbing my by my arm hard. "I know you hear me" he said lower his grip getting tighter. I whimpered and I knew my medicine was wearing off. "AYE BRO COME ON" some dude called out. "This not over"he said pointing in my face then walked away.

I walked home crying till i got there. As soon as i walked in the house i was punched hard in the face making me fall on the floor. " OWWIEEE" I screamed crying. " SHUT UP BITCH" he yelled in my face kicking me in my side. "WHERE WAS YOU YESTERDAY" he yelled punching me again. "I WEN SISSY HOUSE" I yelled crying. "WHO YOU YELLING AT BITCH" he said slapping me really hard. He kept going hitting everywhere on my body untill I passed out.

I woke up the next morning in the same spot on the floor in a lot of pain. It was something on my head i took it off and it was a sticky note saying that he left and to clean up the mess I made on his floor. I tried to get up but it hurt a lot. I started crying and crawled to the couch to help me up. Once I finally got my balance I went to get the stuff to clean with.

When I was done I took a shower letting the hot water wash on my bruises then carefully washed my body aware of how sore it was. After I was done I put on some shorts on and a hoodie sissy gave me then I went to my pallet on the floor since I don't have a bed I'm not going to school today I'm too sore and my bruises are to bad daddy lets me skip school if my bruises show to much. I laid on the cover put my head on the pillow and pulled the second cover one over me and drifted off to sleep.
———-
𝕆𝕟𝕚𝕜𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧:
I haven't seen Beyoncé all day and it's lunch now I guess she not coming. I walked into the cafeteria and sat down. "Hey friend where bey baby at" meg said. " I don't know I don't think she came today" I said shrugging "is she ok" lani asked " I don't know why wouldn't she be" I asked with my eyebrows furred together "I don't just asking" she said shrugging. "Bitches" Kenny said sitting down. "Nigga" lo said looking up. Rih busted out laughing " 'Tupid kids" she said giggling. "stupid bitch" Kenny said " I cut ya 'tupid ass" she said glaring at him. We all laughed.

Then Chris yellow ass walked up to us "aye where that other bitch that be with y'all" he asked "Um nobody here a bitch but yo small dick ass" Kenny said mugging him. "Who you talking about boy" lani said "The on that don't talk"he said "shy baby" I asked "Who the fuck is that" he said "The one with blonde hair" Lo asked "yea her" he said "She ain't here why" I said "Cause I tried talking to her yesterday after school and she ain't say shit" he said and I felt myself getting mad why the fuck he talking to her. "Cause yo breath stank nigga now watch how you talk about her and don't talk to her you're dismissed" I said waving him off. He scoffed and walked away. I rolled my eyes and got on my phone.

These niggas got me fucked up