36🗣

Onika pov:

"Ya'll gotta go" I said grabbing my gun and my jacked putting it on. "Why we gotta leave cookie" Solo asked crossing her arms and I glared at her "Well for one you let beyonce come to a fucking shoot out like a dumb ass" I said and she walked up on me making me flinch a little but thankfully she didn't notice. "Ok sorry just let us stay, at least let me stay" solo said and beyonce mugged her "No" I said then grabbed my phone texting wayne to meet me at the trap. "Come on i'm dropping ya'll off" I said grabbing my keys and beyonce pouted "Can we stay pleaseeee" she begged and I shook my head "No ya'll gotta go stink it's not safe" I said and she hung her head then walked away going outside. "You hurt her feeling midget" solo said glaring at me and I shrugged "She'll be safer with ya'll, well kinda I just know she can't be with me" I said and walked out to the car.

Bey was standing by the car with her head down I walked over to her and she looked up at me then looked back down. I didn't really know what to say, I knew her feelings was hurt cause she had to leave but I don't know what can make her smile right no- ICE CREAM! "BB" I called out and she looked up at me pouting "I'll but you some cream if you don't be sad" I said and her eyes lit up. "Really" she asked and I nodded "Yea we can get it on the way" I said smiling and she kissed me on my cheek then hugged my laying her head on my chest. "How long do I have to be gone" she asked lowly playing with the bottom of my shirt and I sighed "I don't know baby" I said and she squeezed me. "But what about my birthday" she asked looking up at me and I smiled "I'm not gonna miss your birthday baby I promise" I said "But it's in two weeks" she said sadly.

"I know baby, I won't miss it" I said and she nodded then stuffed her face in my chest. "Can I please stay one more day" she asked and I thought about it before deciding my answer is gonna be no. It's a lot of people that want to kill me right now I wouldn't be able to live if something happened to her cause of me. "No stink i'm sorry" I said and she didn't move she just stayed how she was with her face in my chest. "Can you pick me up please" she asked after a while and I unwrapped her arms from round me and picked her up, she put her thumb in her mouth and laid her head on my shoulder. "Are you gonna come see me" she asked and started poking my cheek gently "Yes i'll come see you" I said. "How often" she asked sitting her head up "Umm three times a week" I said and she pouted making me confused . I thought that was a good offer.

"No bubba you have to come everyday" she said pouting and playing with my necklace "Ok I will" I said. "You should get a necklace with my name on it" she said "Why" I asked knowing i'm gonna do it no mater what the reason is. "Cause I want you to" she said and I smirked deciding I wanted to mess with her. "How i'm supposed to get girls wearing yo name around my neck" I asked and she straight faced me. "Put me down" she said and started trying to get out my arms. I laughed and sat her down and she rolled her eyes and walked towards the house then she stopped and turned back around walking back towards me. I smiled at her watching her walk and when she got to me she glared "Yes baby" I asked nicely and she squinted her eyes "You can't talk to girls" she said and I laughed. "Why not, girls are cute" I said and she mugged me "Ok" was all she said before she walked into the house and I laughed again then walked in behind her.

She went into the restroom and closed the door locking it. "BB" I called out through the door but I didn't get a answer. "Baby I was playing" I said jiggling the door knob and she still didn't respond. "Bey" I said knocking and again she didn't say nothing. "Stink open the door please" I said softly and I didn't hear a response once again, I sighed and then the door opened and beyonce was standing there looking at me annoyed. "What" she asked lowly and I looked away trying to hide my smile. It was so cute when she got mad at me about girls, my baby be ready to kill me. "I was just playing boo" I said and she rolled her eyes "Ok" she said dryly and I grabbed her pulling her into me wrapping me arms around her. "What you want the necklace to look like" I asked messing with her hair and she looked up at me smiling "I want it to have made out of gold and have diamonds and it HAS to say 'beyonce' not just bey or a nickname" she said and I smiled "Ok, now gimme a kiss" I said and she scoffed pulling back.