35🔫

Matthew pov:

"Boss ain't these your daughters" tory said showing me a picture he took of them today, we've been watching them for a few days but we haven't got nothing . I grabbed the picture and looked at it closely seeing my daughters solange and beyonce. Beyonce I miss her so much. "Yes" I said and sat up "You see her" I said pointing to beyonce and he nodded his head "Bring me her alive, and show everybody else her too just incase they see her" I said and he nodded then walked out. I smiled knowing I will soon have my daughter back.

Onika pov:

"Beyonce no, go with your sister" I said and she pouted at me "I don't want to nika let me stay" she said holding on tight to me. "Pleaseee I won't get in the way I promise" she said and I sighed "BB it's not safe" I said and she shrugged stuffing her face into my chest. "Ok you can stay" I said and she pulled back smiling "Thank youuu" she said then ran out going into the living room and I shook my head following her. "Ya'll can go i'm staying here with bubba and sissy" she said to chanel and kelly and solo looked at me like she was finna kill me. "No go get yo ass in that car" solo said and beyonce crossed her arms. "But nika said I can stay" she said pouting "Cookie what the hell wrong with you" chanel said and I shrugged "She wants to stay, ya'll know I ain't gone let nothing happen to her" I said and kelly rolled her eyes at me.

"Beyonce come on, you not staying" she said and bey shook her head "I don't wanna go I wanna stay with nika" she said. "Look it's safer if she with me anyway" I said and they all looked at me like I was crazy "How you the main target" solo asked "Cause I know how to protect myself and bey I got everything I need, now say she go with kelly and chanel and ya'll go get some food and matthew pop up with like five niggas with him and take bey what ya'll gone do" I asked them and they kept quiet. "Exactly ya'll ain't gone do shit but cry and beg them not to, they don't care about that and now beyonce is gone" I said and chanel sighed "She right kelly, how the hell we gone protect bey" she said. "Alright fine, come give me a hug BB" kelly said streaching out her arms and bey ran into them hugging her tightly.

"Me next" Chanel said with her arms open and beyonce went over to her giving her a hug "I'm kinda jealous you would rather stay with yo big head girlfriend and not me but it's whatever" chanel said and bey giggled. I got a call on my phone and I went to the back to answer it.

"Boss we got a problem"

"What happen kevin"

"Meek, he went off the grid"

"What do you mean he went off the grid"

"Haven't nobody seen him"

"What about our insiders"

"We haven't talked to them"

"So why the fuck are you on my phone call them and see"

"Alright"

I hung up the phone and went back into the living room seeing chanel and kelly was gone "Bey go put on your shoes" I said and she nodded running off. "Solo can you do me a favor" I asked smiling at her "What midget" she said "Go cover my license plate please" I said smiling and she mugged me and got up "Fucking midget" she mumbled going outside. Beyonce came back in eating one of MY popsicles looking down at her tablet. "Umm ma'am that's mine" I said and she smiled at me "What's yours is mine" she said then walked outside. "She ain't shit" I said to myself then grabbed my keys following.

"Solange what the hell" I said looking at my license plate. She spray painted a dick to cover it up "You said cover it and that's what I did" she said smiling. "Bitch I didn't mean like that and you know I didnt" I said glaring at her and she just laughed. "I hope yo ass get shot" I said mugging her and got in the car. "Baby I want some candy" bey said getting in the passengers seat still eating the popsicle and I nodded grabbing my phone "Ok you'll have some when we get there" I said and sent a text to to trey telling him to get some reese's. She smiled and said thank you getting on her tablet, i'm thinking about getting her a phone for her birthday since it's coming up. "Aye nic you got some snacks" solo asked getting in the car and I shook my head "Nope, you outta luck" I said and she smacked her lips "Ghetto ass shit" she mumbled and I laughed at her before pulling out the drive way.