17🤥

onika pov:

It was the next day and i was getting ready for school even though i didnt feel like going. I was currently in the mirror putting on the big ass ear rings that Chanel ass got me wearing talkin bout "Its cute on you it make yo dimples pop" I dont know how the hell ear rings make dimples pop but i aint have the energy to argue with her ass so I just let it go and put them on.

"CHANELLLL" I yelled out , she got me fucked up about these ear rings i know i said i was gone wear them but this aint it imma whole nigga out here in these streets. "Fuck you yelling for cookie damn" she said walking in the restroom with a mug on her face but i dont care this shit is ugly. "Stop cussin before i tell momma and i dont wanna wear this shit" i said looking at her with she same mug she had on her face. We twins in this bitch. "How you gone tell me to stop cussin then cuss at me" she asked squinting her eyes at me "Cus im daddy" i said back trying to keep a straight face.

She looked at me for a while then busted out laughing "Girl my daddy is in my room sleep" She said with a smirk "No your daddy is around the corner" I said to her. See we all got different daddys but mines is the only one who decided to dissapear. Their dads are actually really nice and sweet. Lucky fucks. "Girl matter fact I need to hit him up" she said then pulled out her phone and K rolled my eyes i aint jelous or nun but my sisters is spoiled rotten.

"Anyway bitch is you going to see pookie today" she asked changing the subject "who is pookie" I asked knowing she was talking about beyonce "Bitch you know who pookie is shut up acting dumb" she said and i straight faced her. These bitches got one moe time to talk to me like imma pussy imma shoot them in they left ass cheek bet they gone shut up then. "Now is yo ass going to see my baby or not" she asked crossing her arms "duh bitch after school i am but i gotta lace you up about what this bitch did up there" i said taking them ugly ass thangs off my ear. "Who bitch" she asked "Girl i guess its they friend they grew up with but ion care bout nun of that she had me fucked up"

"What she did" she asked "Yea bitch what she did" ming ass asked popping up outta no where like a damn wack a mole. "Yall bitches cuss one moe time and i promise im tellin mommy" I said pointing my finger at they ass "Girl boo im older then you" Chanel said moving my finger "And if you tell on me imma tell momma that you fucked her co worker daughter after she said not to do nothing with her" Ming snitching ass said with a smirk "You a snitch bitch" i said glaring at her "You was gonna tell on me first" she said back "And that don't mean snitch on me" I said an rolled my eyes "Umm pay back duh stupid" she said then waved me off.

"Girl ok anyway back to what i was saying" i said rolling my eyes "This bitch basically made BB uncomfortable to be her normal weird self" i said rolling my eyes "How what happened" ming asked "BB was playing with my face but i didnt have a problem with and this bitch gone tell her to stop cus its nasty and weird so then I was like im cool with it and she gone say sum nahh thats weird and shit so then my baby stopped and i was like you aint gotta stop but she just shook her head then i went off on that bitch but i didnt really go off i kept it chill but she had me fucked up" i said doing hand gestures.

"you shoulda popped that hoe cookie" Chanel said "right you shoulda called us we woulda jumped that bitch" ming said "The bitch looked like a damn stick too" i said and they busted out laughing. "Oh and i forgot to tell yall this bitch basically said that i was tryna get BB coochie" i said and they face both got mad bro i swear we all twins I should take a picture of all us right now with our face looking mad. Nahh they gone cuss me out. "that bitch got me fucked up wait til i see her on my daddy imma cut her pussy lips out" Chanel said "Damn sissy chill" ming said "Right hulk don't even get angry that quick" I said looking a her.

"Nahh that foul as fuck she took that shit too far" Chenel said "Ok and cookie was finna beat hu ass about it" Ming said "Man ion care I wanna beat hu ass" Chanel said and I looked at her and this bitch looked mad mad. She always got like this when it came to her but i dont know why she dont really see her alot and we all just met like 4 months ago. I mean i get like that to but im with her alot she not so you know what im finna do ? ASK. "Chanel why you so over protective over her you barley just met her and yall dont see each other a lot" i asked i mean i dont have a problem with it i just wanna know but she just looked at me for a while then laughed.