Its Just How Life Goes

Von melaine_nicole

Family- love from people who care most about you. This is a story about a family that's not all normal, but w... Mehr

*Swim Shorts*
*Sponge Bob, River, Hamburgers*
*Ride Home, Ice Cream, Dumb Ex*
*Hospital, Bruises, And Cuts*
*Judges and Kissing*
*Falling Into Love While Falling Out*
*Gone*
*Baby Daddy*
*Picture, Box, And Singing*
*PDA*
*Relationship and 911*
*Famous Katy?*
*Brice Meet..*
*Better Then a Movie*
*Y'all Are What???*
*Umm Faith!!"
*Awwww Ant Comeon*
*Holy...*
*You And Me Are Doing What?!!?*
*Anthony You Didnt!*
*Well Lets Take A Selfie*
*Soo You Said...*
*Man Your Not My Type*
*Dont Go Find Another Girlfriend*
*Family Dont Break Up*

*Green Eyes*

238 4 1
Von melaine_nicole

Chapter 1

"Get up faith" I yelled before we was late for school.

"5more minutes"

"Umm you said that 25 minutes ago get up before you don't see Brittany" that got her slow ass up.

Faith had been my best friend since I was in 5th grade she was the closest girl I ever had in my life. Even though it was weird having a gay best friend I knew she would never look at me like that. I mean I know I'm sexy and all but that's beside the point.

"Katy please will you start putting water on me when I don't wake up I can't forget my cross country stuff again or imma be shot" faith whinnied

" awww coach miller ain't that bad just think I have major and coach Jenkins!"

"Your fault"

"No it's just my talents "

"Aww it's not that hard to throw a ball and kick it" Just to clear up what faith said i play soccer and baseball. I know what you are thinking girls play softball not base ball well this girl is the pitcher.

The bell rang oh yay! Another wonderful day at the brokest school in America! It was my first day as a 10th grader,but i will be graduating this year me and faith took night classes since we was in 8th grade we cant help we are smart. I'm young i know only 15 but I live by myself well with that bitch of a best friend. I talked my father into letting me move out if I got a job and payed most of my bills. Which can I say I do a good ass job as a grown up. I got my classes from my home room teacher. I shot faith a texted and asked her her classes of course we have lunch 4th,5th,6th,and 7th period together. My first class I hated physical science. I walked in. no one I knew,i was in there with a lot of seniors. Great, a smart geeky 10th grader in 12th grade physical science. I sat down in the back where no one was and right before the bell rang this boy sat next me with these deep green eyes. Wait why am I looking at his eyes.

I turned my attention to the teacher," okay good morning I'm Mrs. Lead and this is 12th grade physical science. The person your sitting next to is your partner you will use them everyday."

Great I gotta! talk she gave directions on quizzing our partner. He spoke first.

" your not a 12th grader are you?"

I shook my head no.

"How are you in here?" He said with a confused look which was really cute. Wait what am I saying!

"I took the other classes at night school."

"Oh so your a geeky girl good because I'm dumb as fuck"

I couldn't help but laugh.

We quizzed each other and the bell rang. I ran out of class kinda and he grabbed my hand.

"Ummm I never learned your name." He said rubbing his neck

"Katy!"

"well I'm Brice I play football the captain actually... Would you mind if I take you home tonight I wanna get to know my partner." He said shyly with a blush.

"well..." I trailed off.

"Please. I'm not going to kidnap you I just wanna be nice."

"Well I guess since you said that I would love to I'm glad I'm not getting kidnap. Who would feed my cat," we both laughed and walked off but I forgot to ask where do I met him. Ugh! You slow dimwit!

I went to my locker and knock came from it I closed it to revile that horrifying asshole.

"Hey Katy. Well have any more visitors?" He said devilish I couldn't stand it and ran off right into somebody. My partner now what is he doing?!he rushed me out side to the trailers.i told you our school was broke half of the classes was in trailers in small small rooms.He sat me down on the grass. Looking in my eyes with a worry look. I was crying and couldn't stop he grabbed me and I sobbed into his chest. I didn't notice I was crying into a perfect stranger chest. When I sobered up I pulled away about to run off again he pulled me down.

"Why are you crying Katy?" He asked softly and caring voice which I shivering at the sound.

"Nothing it's nothing."

"It's some thing now tell me please." With that concern look."Katy you can tell me anything. I don't give good advice but I listen" I didn't want to tell him but I did just cry into his chest so I guess he should know.

" Brice I don't want anyone to know about this. Okay?"

"Okay."

I let out a groaned," I was rapped..."

"WHAT!? WHO!?" He said screaming what scared me and he noticed and sat down on the grass with me.

"I'm sorry that just took me by surprise. But keep talking."

"Well my boyfriend-" I was interrupted

"YOUR STILL WITH THE BLOODLY ASSHOLE?" He yelled again I jumped and he took me in his arms. It felt really safe. I pulled back.

"I meant ex!" I said. He looked at me with 'tell me everything' look.

I took a deep breath and I started again,"he was my fairly tale dream guy all up until that day. I was putting my little sister to take a nap she asked me to stay with her so I did he came into the room after she was asleep and he raped me." While tears fell while I was talking

"Why didn't you yell?"

"He said my little sister will see her big sister get rapped and I couldn't bear the thought of that." He didn't say nothing his eyes said it all he hugged me tight and wouldn't let me go after we pulled away he wiped he smeared makeup off my face along with the tears. We have missed 2nd period. Great I felt bad for being the reason he missed it but he didn't care he was still looking at me until he finally broke the silence.

"you know that ride wanna go now?" He said with his eyes not leaving mine.

"Yeah I would like that" I said with a shy smile. We got into his black jacked up pick up. Damn he must had money. He started the car up and pulled out the schools parking lot.

" Katy?" He said braking my thought pattern.

"Yes?" I said softly my throat hurt from crying so much.

"Does this ex boyfriend of yours go to school with us?"

I groaned again as his face popped into my head,"yes..."

It was silence for a while and then we pulled into a Waffle House.

"Well are you gonna come and eat or sit there like a frog on a log?" He said happily

"You know you said that wrong, right?" Matching his tone.

" I told you already I'm dumb as fuck." We laughed Brice got out the truck and I opened the door to get out I fall. Graceful right? Good thing he was there he caught me like something in the movies. He looked into my eyes for a while and then notice how I was in his arms. Bridle style go Katy woop woop! He put me down and blushed while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Umm I have no money to pay-" I was interrupted

"Umm what kind of man would I be if I let a lady like your self pay for her food?" I didn't say nothing I was amazed. No one has ever done that before. I didn't notice I was smiling like an idiot. Brice was look at me with goo goo eyes while I looked at the menu he didn't noticed I noticed him.

"Hello I'm Jenny I'll be your server." I notice she was looking at Brice with the same eyes he was looking at me with. I got so mad and angry. Was I getting jealous over a guy I just meet?

"Would you like to order or would you just like drinks for now." That bitch asked

"Umm are you ready to order?" Brice asked interrupting me from my I wanna kill you bitch wrath.

"Yeah sure are you?" I asked I noticed I asked a dumb question.

"Yeah I want bacon egg and a waffle with coffee." Brice said with a smile looking across the table at me which made me smile.

"I would like a waffle with bacon and toast. Oh and with sweet tea" I said with a blush. He smiled at my drink. I mean what can I say I'm southern I can't help it.

"Watch this" Brice said with a smile he took the salt, pepper,and napkin holder is a counter and started to play something like soccer with a ball of paper.

"I used to play soccer before high school then I became all about the football..." He trailed off.

"You played soccer?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah do you?" He asked with a smile

"When don't I is a better question." I said smiling hard now.

"What position do you play?"

"Sweeper and you?"

"Fallback see we have something in common."

We talked for ever it seemed we ate and talked while we ate. When we was done eating he paid like he said he would and we left.

"Where do you wanna go next your wish is my command?" He asked with a smile I sat and thought where can you go to on a Monday in Georgia.

"Can we go to the river?"i asked which made him smile

"Katy we can't wear this to the river" he said pointing at out clothes

"Well my house is right down the road from that store I have clothes there and my brother left his basketball and swimming shorts at my house." He looked confused but drove where I told him. It finally clicked I didn't tell him I live alone. He pulled into my apartment building I showed him the way. Before I unlocked the door I stopped.

" Brice I live alone with my best friend..." I trailed off not knowing where I was going with that.

He picked up" oh okay well that answered most of my questions in my head!" He said with a smile I unlocked the door and went to go change. I put on my pink bikini and pulled my long blonde hair into a messy bun. I put a white shirt and shorts over my bikini. I founded my brother shorts and took them to Brice.

"Which One?" I asked with a smile. He pointed to the bathing suit trunks.

"Ummm where's the bathroom I don't think you want me to drop everything in front of you, yet!" He smiled and moved his eyebrows up and down.

I blushed," first door to the right"

I sat down in my living room, on my red couch ,turned the TV on and started to watch sponge bob. He walked in with out a shirt my mouth dropped he had a perfect 6 pac and a buff body but not to buff!

"Umm Katy your mouth is open and you haven't blinked in about 3 minutes are you okay?" I must have been staring

" oh my bad you took me by surprise again!"

"Like what you see honey buns?" I threw a pillow at him he bent over laughing

"What are you laughing at?"

"Your beautiful when your embarrassed!" I turned red again he sat down beside me and we watched sponge bob until it was over.

"Sponge bob don't come back on. Yeah I'm a 17 year old guy who knows when sponge bob goes off."

He smiled and I laughed we left out the house and I locked the door. We climbed back into his truck and we left.

"So why do you live by your self?"

" I hate when I relied on other people that's the way my father raised me so he allowed me to move out as long as my best friend faith stayed with me. So how do you know when sponge bob goes off you got a baby?" I said joking

" actually no I have a baby sister,Summer."

" awwww how old is she?"

"3 she my half sister my dad got remarried after my mom died!" He said softly.

" Brice are you okay I ain't know!"

"It's okay it was when I was 12 she died of cancer she was suffering so I'm glad she is in a better place."he said with a tear in his eye I got out my seat belt and hugged his stomach he smiles and rubbed my hair. I got up and got back in my seat belt and smiled at him. About 15 minutes after that we got to the river. We got out I smelt the air and smiled

"I'll beat you to the water!" I yelled running off

"In your dreams!" He yelled back running by me linking his figures in mine I smiled at the sparks going though my body.We got to the water and we played like a little kid at the zoo when we finally got out the water our fingers looked like prunes. We looked down at our phones and noticed it was almost time for school it let out.

"Shit I gotta get back to school before football practice." Brice said

"Well stop standing there come on." I yelled running to the car. We got in the car jamming out to the radio and then beautiful soul by Jesse McCartney came on. Brice sang the whole song who knew the captain of the football team could sing. We got to the school. He grabbed my phone and put his number in my phone with the heart emojis.

"Here text me and I'll tell you when football practice is over okay?" He said with a smile. I went off and left to find faith I sat on her car.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN KATY BROOKE ODOM??!!!" She said with her mad yell.

"It's a lot to explain I took the day off. I'll be home later on tonight. Okay?"

"I'm going with you!"

"No faith do your own thing you don't have to watch me like a little baby."

"No Katy your my responsibility I'm not going to let nothing happen to you it was my fault last time!"

"FAITH!! Stop thinking that you was at your brothers house having the time of your life he did that to me it had nothing to do with you!"

"Yes it did. I should have never went and I should have been with you!" She said with a tear I grabbed her and pulled her into I hug she was a lot taller then me she was like 5'7 so my head sat on her boobs but she bent down and hugged me.

"Look faith I'm okay and it's never been your fault your my best friend and I will love you no matter what."

"I love you to!" She said with a smile. "Wanna go get a burger? I'll bring you back to the school and I will even buy your football captain food too!" She said with a smile. That girl knows everything about my life. She can answer any question right and correct me when I get it wrong!

I brought out my phone when it began to vibrate.

Brice: Aye kat I'll be done in about 15 gotta take a shower! Better now stand me up I'll cry!!

Katy: You called me kat put a smile on my face and how could I? Your my way home!!

Brice: Good because I can't wait!!!

I put the phone down and ate my hamburger! Man I love Macy D's number 10.!!

"BOOOOOOO!!!!!" Brice yelled to scare me! "Hummmm I like you sitting on my hood!" He said wiggles go his eye brows which may I add was so so so sexy!!!

"Your just the funniest huh Hun?" We laughed and cried a little. He picked me up off his hood and open the truck door and placed me in there! Awwwww! So cute!!!! He got in and blushed at my smile. We pulled away going the wrong way from the school. Then I notice he was going the wrong way from my house.

"Where we going?" I asked

"My dad texted he wants me to get summer from day care he said he has to go out of town and my step mom was coming with him!" He said a little annoyed

"They must do this a lot?"

"Most of the time! They don't know how to stay at home so I stay with summer most of the time. Do you mind if I be a little late taking you home?"

" well no not really! I like spending time with you!" I said with a blush which made him smile.

We pulled up to a small day care. Cute kinda like the one I went to when I was little.

"You can come or stay in here which ever one." He said getting out the car.

"I'll go with you!" He grabbed my hand linking his fingered with mine and we walked into the day care. This little blonde hair girl with perfect curls and blue eyes walked up.

"Bubba!!!!" She yelled jumping into Brice's arms

"Hey baby girl this is Katy" he said pointing at me

"Brice is this your girlfriend because she really out of your league she really really gorgeous" she said to Brice with a straight face. I burst we out laughing so hard I cried.

"Ayee sumsum shhhhh if she finds out that I'm really not a good catch she will go find someone else and brake my heart. Do you really want bubba to cry?" He said with a sad face.

"Oh Katy I lied my bubba's the best person ever he is awesome!" She said with a smile.

"I think I found that out" I said with a smile on my face.

"Go get in the truck and into your car seat and we will go out for ice cream!"Brice said putting her down. She took off running.

"She is really cute and funny" I said with a smile

"She gets it from her sexy older brother!"

"No 95% of that comes from her mom!" He pushed me playfully and then opened the car door for me.

"Now her sexy older brother is being a gentleman!" We laughed and got into the car jamming to the radio she had a great voice just like her big brother! We got to the local ice cream parlor.

"Yes I would like a ice cream coned dipped along with a bowl of ice cream with sprinkles. What would you like Katy?" He asked with a smile

"I want an ice cream cone with sprinkles." I said with a smile. The lady gave us our ice cream and we sat down. After we got done we left. We jammed out until we got to my house.

"Y'all can come in! Faith is home and she will love summer" I said with a smile

"Please bubba please i like her please!!!" Summer yelled from the back

"Well if summer says it I'll do it!" He said with a smile and a blush. I opened the door to my best friend and her girlfriend watching sponge bob! She laid eyes on Brice and summer she screamed!!

"OH MY GOD SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!" I laughed and looked at Brice who was laughing to.

Faith and her girlfriend Brittany was playing with summer as me and Brice was outside talking about everything. Then a car I knew all to well pulled up. That asshole!!!! He got out and I stared at Brice who was looking confused! How did he know where I lived. I have moved 3 damn times because he follows me lord please tell me he won't start nothing!!!!!! He walked up to me with a pissed off look. Oh shit! He came up to me slammed me to the ground after that it was blank!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

47.4K 686 29
high school teenagers. personal struggles, groups, dangerous. "i love you"
Ten Things Von E.J.

Jugendliteratur

896K 27.9K 41
(TH#5)"And maybe in the end, in spite of all we said, all we did, all we met, we are only thoughts that evaporate into the effervescent whirlwind of...
BROKEN Von Lia

Kurzgeschichten

16.9K 709 8
A girl, a boy and their fair share of brokenness.
873 42 23
The story of a young boy who becomes friends with the girl he likes. Enjoy.