| ๐ป๐ด๐‘ƒ๐‘ƒ๐ผ๐‘๐ธ๐‘†๐‘† | girlgr...

By WritingWasher33

In which you request, and I write. Girlgroup imagines, scenarios and headcanons. ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š: ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพ | ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ... More

!Requesting page!
BLACKPINK headcanon (1)
Red velvet headcanon (1)
LOONA Heejin scenario (1)
TWICE Sana scenario (1)
BLACKPINK Jennie scenario (1.1)
BLACKPINK Jennie scenario (1.2)
CLC Yeeun scenario (1)
Sunmi scenario (1)
(G)I-DLE headcanon (1)
LOONA Yves gif imagine (1)
Chungha scenario (1.1)
Chungha scenario (1.2)
Girls Generation headcanon (1)
AOA Seolhyun scenario (1)
IZ*ONE Sakura scenario (1)
Everglow Sihyeon scenario (1)
APINK Eunji scenario (1)
LOONA Jinsoul scenario (1.1)
LOONA Jinsoul scenario (1.2)
LOONA Jinsoul scenario (1.3)
Everglow Aisha scenario (1)
LOONA Chuu scenario (1)
(G)I-DLE Soojin scenario (1)
LOONA Choerry scenario (1)
Red Velvet Irene scenario (1)
BLACKPINK Rosรฉ scenario (1.1)
APINK Eunji scenario (2)
BLACKPINK Rosรฉ scenario (1.2)
EVERGLOW Yiren scenario (1)

Girls Generation Tiffany scenario (1)

3.3K 57 9
By WritingWasher33

Title: Professor Student Romance
Idol: Tiffany Young (Girls Generation)
Genre: fluff, smut (Dont judge its my first time writing it lmao, THE WAY I HAD TO TAKE BREAKS EVERY FIVE MINUTES CUZ I KEPT CRINGING IM SCREAMING)
Requested: nope!
Warnings: absolutely none (gender neutral, but with a dick so G!P you or male you)
Credits to original gif creator!
Sorry for the long read, can't help it lol

"Has anyone ever told you how annoying you actually are?" You asked the smug boy next to you. He winked at a random girl before turning to you.

"Yeah, until they receive some of my special lovin'." He responded, a cheeky smile on his face as he slung his arm around you. He waved at another group of girls, who blushed and giggled.

"Park Jimin, you're one of the most disgusting guys I've ever known!" You shout after him as he followed the girls. He flipped you off as a response.

That's right. Park Jimin, the university's very own fuckboy. Every single university or school had one, UCLA had him. Gender didn't matter to him. As look as you looked decent and showed him interest, he would dive under the covers with you. It annoyed you to no end how that was his own priority, fucking every single living thing here.

He had tried his chances with you once you encountered him for the first time. No attention was given to him despite trying every single tactic in the book, so he just opted for friendship. Surprisingly, he was an amazing friend whenever he wasn't busy with girls or guys. He was good to talk to, and was always someone you could share your frustrations with.

Yet he was incredibly full of himself. He liked to brag about who he had sex with the most. His biggest achievement to date was sleeping with a forty year old married woman who's husband was cheating on her. Apparently he met her in his sophomore year of college and took her home thirty minutes after talking to her. It's still something he brags about with other guys, who for some reason find it incredibly cool. You never really understood why it was so cool, but let it slide since you didn't really care about his so called 'conquests' anyway.

You were thankful for him, and he was thankful for you, despite never really showing it. He was back at your side five minutes later, two lipstick marks on each side of his cheeks and a huge, loopy smile on his face.

"You really got all four of them to kiss you?" You asked in disbelief.

"Yep, they're real freaky apparently. Agreed to do it if I promised them a fivesome, win win situation for me." Disgust welled up in you. You rolled your eyes at him and pushed his face away from you.

"You're unbelievable." You told him.

"No, I'm smooth." He waved the topic off, "Anyway, did you hear about the new English professor we're getting? Apparently she's hot as shit and Korean." You groan loudly as soon as the words 'new teacher' came out of his mouth.

"When are you gonna stop the whole 'sleeping with all the hot professors on campus' thing?" You asked him, he simply smiled and patted your head.

His most complicated 'conquest' yet. Sleeping with every single hot professor on campus. There were a lot, seriously way too many. UCLA has about 1800 professors, he considers 557 of them to be good enough to be on his little 'screw this professor' list. It disappointed you that you even remember this, but with how many times he told you, it was hard not to remember. He has slept with 411 of them already in his three years of being here, having to sleep with 136 more until he completes the list. That number possibly turning to 137 if he adds the new professor. When he first told you about the list, you didn't even think that he was gonna be able to sleep with more then a half of them. Now you knew better, and thought that he might even have a chance. The guy is smooth, you have to admit that.

"I'm not stopping until I finish it, I have one more year to do it and I'm going to do it. Apparently she's the hottest teacher yet so I definitely have to do her too." He mumbled the last part to himself, but you hear it anyway.

"What if you personally don't find her attractive though?" He looked at you with furrowed eyebrows.

"Jungkook thinks she's hot, him and I have similar tastes so I think I'm gonna be fine." You raised your eyebrows.

"Right, how could I be so stupid." You say sarcastically. He softly smacks your shoulder and checks his schedule on his phone.

"Well isn't that a coincidence, we have her right now!" He said, a smirk forming on his face.

"What's her name?" You asked curiously as you look over to his phone.

"Professor Hwang. Sexy name." You kick the inside of his knee, making him stumble a bit.

"You find everything sexy as long as the woman herself is sexy."

———꧁꧂——————————꧁꧂——————————꧁꧂———

You tapped the desk with you pen, bored out of your mind. Twenty minutes have passed since class started yet the new teacher was nowhere to be seen. You wondered if she was fired before the job score even starting. Or maybe she figured out that she was gonna have a thirsty male in her classroom trying to get into her pants all the time.

Just as that thought crossed your mind, Jimin violently started hitting your shoulder as the door opened. One hell of a woman walked through the door opening, one of the older professors following after her.

The woman was wearing black leather boots that came just above her knees, washed out denim shorts hugging her pale legs and an oversized white flannel button up tucked in her shorts.

She was beautiful, ethereal even. Her raven hair, blood red lips and pale white skin inviting you to just keep admiring her. In your whole twenty two years of living, you have never seen a woman like her. Your mouth was wide open as she gracefully walked towards the front of the class, turning to you all with a small smile on her face.

"Jungkook was lying when he said that she was hot, she's fucking unreal." Jimin's hand was on your shoulder as he checked her out fully.

He wasn't lying, she looked like she was carved out of marble by the gods themselves. Never did you expect someone like her to walk through the door. She could be a model if she wanted, yet here she stood as your new English teacher. How were you supposed to focus on the lessons if she was gonna give them?

"Hello class! Today I will be introducing you to your new teacher." Professor Watts - an old man in his sixties - started. The students around you immediately started whispering to each other excitedly.

"I ask for your attention!" The class quieted down immediately. It was no secret that Professor Watts was a ruthless man if you didn't listen to him. The first year, you witnessed him getting six students full on bawling with his mean comments. But he was good at what he did, incredibly good.

"Very good. This is Professor Hwang. She came here from Korea after teaching English there for two years. I expect you all to treat her with respect and kindness. If you all decide not to, then there will be consequences." He nodded at you all and at Professor Hwang before stalking out of the room, his signature grumpy expression on his face.

"Right! I wanna start off with apologising for being late. Traffic is crazy here but you all know that." She sat down on her desk, crossing her legs over each other.

"My name is Tiffany Hwang, but you're all expected to call me Professor Hwang. I was born on the first of August 1989 here in America, but moved away when I was eighteen to study there and familiarise myself with my own culture. I look forward to teaching you all! If you have anymore questions then feel free to ask me." Fuck, she had a sexy voice too. Several hands shot up in the air right away, including yours and Jimin's small hand.

"yellow sundress, what's your question?" She pointed at some girl in the front.

"Why did you decide to come back here?" She asked curiously.

"I started missing my father badly. I also just missed America itself so after twelve years I thought it would be a good idea to come back." The girl nodded and leaned back in her chair.

She pointed at Jimin next, who was looking at her with a smirk. "Red and white striped shirt, what's yours?"

"Any special person in your life? Like a boyfriend or something." He asked, winking at her right after.

She dismissed the wink and answered, "I used to have a fiancé back in Korea, but we broke up months before I came back."

He nodded, "Actually, I have another question. Could you please touch my arm, so I can tell my friends that I've been touched by an angel?" The class erupted into laughter as you facepalmed at your friend. He kicked your shin under the table making you wince.

Professor Hwang gave him a plotting smile. She grabbed an eraser from her desk and threw it right on his forehead. Jimin flinched and groaned as it came in contact with his head while the other students started laughing even harder, some even struggling to breathe.

"Now you can tell your friends an angel threw an eraser at your head, use a better pick up line next time you try to flirt with someone." She got off of the desk and sat down in her seat. She looked over at you, her eyes burning into yours. You gulped audibly and raised your trembling hand.

"Yes?" She crossed her arms over each other and leaned on the desk.

"I was w-wondering why you decided to teach English in Korea? Why not j-just here right away?" You cleared your throat after you ask the question, feeling stupid for stuttering.

She smiled softly at you, "I really like the English language and find it quite interesting. So I thought 'why not teach it to others in a country where it would be hard for them to learn it?' It was also right away a good chance for me to get more familiar with the Korean culture." You nodded as she finished her answer.

She smiled at you one more time before addressing everyone again, starting the first lecture of your senior year at UCLA.

———꧁꧂——————————꧁꧂——————————꧁꧂———

"Can you believe that woman!? Making us write a ten page essay about fucking Asian culture for our first lecture! And how dare she throw an eraser at me and insult my amazing pick up line! It took me five minutes to come up with that one!" Jimin exclaimed, angrily kicking some of the rocks on the pathway to your next class.

"If that took you five minutes, then I'm very worried for you future." You said as you bumped your shoulder with his, he pushed you away and continued his rant.

"Shut up. I just can't believe it, it's her first fucking day here yet she's already being rude!" He threw his hands up in the air and groaned.

"Still interested in having her on your list?" He turned to you, looking at you like you were stupid.

"Are you dumb? Of course she's still on the damn list! She's the hottest professor here, maybe even hotter than professor Swanepoel! Get with the program idiot." He started walking again, you followed after him.

"Professor Swanepoel is too tall for you buddy, she said so herself. Keep dreaming." You patted his shoulder.

"Fuck off Y/N. That's not what she's gonna say in two weeks when I'm laying in her bed." He winked at you. "Speak of the devil and she appears, see you next lecture Y/N!" He trailed after the way taller woman. She rolled her eyes as he started walking beside her.

"Midget!" You shout at him, cupping your mouth with your hands to enhance the sound. He flipped you off and cursed at you as you heard a loud laugh come out of the professors mouth.

———꧁꧂——————————꧁꧂——————————꧁꧂———

One week has passed since the first lecture with Professor Hwang. Jimin still tried his luck with her, but she never even spared him a glance. Her attention seemed to be on you a lot, but you thought nothing of it.

You were sitting in a lecture with Jimin once again, Professor Hwang talking about a few grammatical errors people make a lot. You weren't really following, laying on the desk with your head half asleep. The essay she had given you was kicking your ass, you didn't go to sleep until four am. Getting only four hours of sleep was definitely not worth it, but you had no choice, otherwise you would never be able to finish the damn paper.

"Jimin, would you please wake up your neighbour? They seem to struggle with keeping their eyes open." Professor Hwang adressed the silver haired boy. He had hoped that she would address him for a different reason, but sadly it was only because you couldn't stay awake.

Jimin harshly smacked the back of your head, waking you up instantly. Your head shot up quickly as you groggily look over to him. You glared at him and wanted to lay your head back down, professor Hwang clearing her throat however beat you to it. A few people around you chuckled as you unenthusiastically looked over at her.

"What's your name?" She asked you, her head tilting a bit.

"Y/N L/N, professor." You answered, yawning right after.

"Well, Y/N L/N. If I catch you sleeping during my lecture one more time, then don't come back to my lectures anymore." You nodded way too fast, Jimin had to grab your head to make sure you stopped nodding.

"Good, let's continue then!" She continued the lecture, answering a question of some random dude in the back. Jimin leaned over towards you.

"What the hell was that dude? Do you want to embarrass us both?" He whispered and smacked your back as you leaned on the table with your elbows.

You sighed and shook your head, "How am I embarrassing you? I was the one nodding like one of those bopping head figures you put in your car." You groan silently and rubbed your face with your hands, trying to rub away the exhaustion.

"We're best friends Y/N. You embarrass yourself, you embarrass me. That's how it works. How did she even see you sleeping anyway? We're two rows away from the back, not one professor can see it when you're sleeping here." He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

You wanted to tell him that it was because she was continuously looking at you, but didn't want to hurt his pride. He thought that professor Hwang was always looking at him, and you don't want to ruin that for him. So you just sighed and shrugged your shoulders.

"Maybe it's because she likes looking at you." You flatter him, he turns to you with a smile.

"You know, you're embarrassing, but at least you still have a brain." He patted your back and looked back at the front, where Tiffany was staring at you once again.

———꧁꧂——————————꧁꧂——————————꧁꧂———

Sighing, you sat in front of your desk. You raked your hands through your hair and started typing part of your essay again. Never did you expect writing about several Asian cultures and their differences to actually be so hard.

"Sup bitch, what are you doing?" Seulgi - your roommate - asked you as she walked through the door.

"Writing an essay for professor Hwang her class which has to be done by Monday." She hummed and pulled your chair away from your desk, making you face her.

You look at her with an unimpressed expression on your face, "Seulgi I have to finish this. This woman is strict as fuck, if I don't get it finished in time then I'm a goner." You tried to explain, but she was having none of it.

"Right, you still haven't asked Jimin out for me yet." You groaned in annoyance as she raised her eyebrows at you.

"Seul, how many times do I have to tell you this before you get it? Jimin doesn't do dates, he definitely doesn't do relationships. He isn't interested in you just because you had sex with him two weeks ago. No offence, but you were just a quick fuck and a good talk for him. That's it. Seulgi you're the most popular girl on this campus and could get literally anyone. Why chase after a guy that would never even try to be in a relationship with you? I heard that this one guy Simon likes you." She looked at you unimpressed. "Right maybe not a guy named Simon, but my point is that you gotta aim higher regarding men baby. Not someone whose fucking with every single person at this school." She sighed and nodded.

"I know, but it's just hard because I really, stupidly like him." You beckoned her over, she did and climbed in your lap.

"Try to go out with friends more, distract yourself like that. Go out on dates with other guys and stuff. Don't just sit here all day waiting for me to ask him out for you when I'm never going to, because you deserve better okay?" She nodded in your chest again.

You sighed as she wrapped her arms around your shoulders. You looked over at the time, 09:34 on a Friday night. The perfect time to go clubbing.

You never really went clubbing. You hated being around many sweaty and drunk people. You hated being around a lot of people in general. But you were up for anything if it was about cheering your friends up.

"Get up." You sighed again. She looked up at you in confusion but did what you told her to do.

"Get dressed in some flashy clothes and call your friends, were going clubbing." She squealed in excitement and planted a big kiss on your lips, something she did often as a sign of affection to her friends.

"You're the best Y/N!" She shouted as she ran into the bathroom to get changed. She knew very well that you hated clubbing and understood why. Which is why she was so happy that you decided to go with her.

You yourself changed into a black and red striped, short sleeved button up. Some denim blue jeans and Nike sneakers. You put on a small chain and a watch to accessorise your look. You left a few buttons unbuttoned to add to it. You grab your denim jacket from your chair, putting it on and properly fixing the collar.

Seulgi walked out a few minutes after you finished changing. She looked you up and down and whistled lowly. "You look hot as shit Y/N, you should dress like this more often."

You chuckled softly and nodded at her once. "You don't look bad at all yourself Seulgi, nice ass in that dress." She was wearing a skin tight, crimson spaghetti strap dress with a low neckline. Black heels were on her feet. Her makeup was quite bold, crimson lips just like her dress and a smoky eye look. Her wavy hair tied up in an half up half down bun.

"I know I do. Now let's go baby, the girls are waiting downstairs." She grabbed her purse and pulled you with her.

———꧁꧂——————————꧁꧂——————————꧁꧂———

Irene, Wendy, Joy and hugged the both of you as you walked over to them and their car. They whistled at the both of you.

"Damn you two look sexy together, ever thought about dating?" Wendy asked as she looked the both of you up and down.

"Honestly can't say that I wasn't up for that first year. But I'm over that now. Let's go I wanna get drunk as fuck and hook up with someone!" Seulgi walked over to the car, leaving the rest of you shocked on the sidewalk.

"She used to like me?" You asked as you pointed towards yourself.

"Apparently." Joy shrugged her shoulder and linked her arm with Yeri's. You all walked over to Seulgi who was already sitting in the car.

Irene got in the drivers seat and turned towards you all. "Someone has to sit one someone else's lap, hurry up cause it's cold as shit." You rolled your eyes and sat on the far left, Joy sitting in your lap.

You wrapped your arms around her waist and waited patiently until you all arrived at the club. "Who's the designated driver?" Yeri asked from the right.

"I'll drive you all back home. I'm not really in the mood to get shitfaced." Wendy said, everyone nodded and thanked her.

"You excited to go?" Joy asked you as she shifted a bit, making you squirm uncomfortably.

"Definitely not, but Seulgi needs it." Joy nodded and smiled at you.

"You're a real one Y/N." You grimaced at the thought of being around sweaty bodies for at least five hours.

"I try to be." You mumble as you look out of the window, regretting your decision already.

———꧁꧂——————————꧁꧂——————————꧁꧂———

The six of you arrived thirty minutes later. You all walk into the club quickly to get away from the cold. Irene luckily was friends with the owner and was always allowed free access together with her group of friends. Which you were grateful for, because it was still cold as shit outside despite having a denim jacket on.

The temperature changed drastically as soon as you walked in. The scent of sweat and liquor invading your nose right away, you grimaced but sucked it up. Following after the girls who were making their way to one of the booths on the first floor.

You held Seulgi's hand and supported her as you both walked up the stairs. You sat down right next to get and Irene, sighing in relief as you were away from the bunch of people.

"So Wendy is the designated driver and the rest of us are gonna get drunk as hell and party?" Yeri asked as she grabbed a random wine glass from someone else.

"Yeah, that's what you usually do in a club Yerim." Irene replied. Yeri rolled her eyes and got up, walking down the stairs again and to the dance floor.

You took the glass of whiskey Joy had ordered for you without to knowing, finishing it after a few sips and several disgusted expressions. The alcohol slowly invading your body and making you feel warm inside. You swayed your head slowly to the beat of the music, leaning back on your seat.

Seulgi pulled you up from your seat suddenly, you groaned but followed her as she pulled you towards the dance floor. "Stop complaining and have fun for once honey." Seulgi said as the both of you stopped in the middle of the dance floor.

"Follow my lead." Seulgi raised her eyebrows at you, you nodded. She wrapped her arms around your neck while you wrapped hers around her waist. The two of you started moving with the beat, grinding against each other slowly. She leaned her forehead against yours and bit her lip. Swaying her hips to the beat, you followed after her smoothly.

"Look at you go baby!" She shouted as she leaned back a bit to watch you dance. You winked at her and pulled her back, the alcohol in your body making you feel more confident. She grinned at you and turned around, pushing her ass back on you. You groaned at the feeling of your pants tightening up.

"Seulgi you're giving me a boner over here." You whisper in her ear as her arm wrapped around your neck.

"That's the point baby." She whispered back in your ear as she turned around, kissing your lips and taking someone else's hand.

You waddled over to the bar as Seulgi was swept away by Irene. Sitting down on one of the seats and ordering another whisky for yourself. You adjusted yourself in your pants, trying to hide your semi boner a bit.

"You've got quite the moves Y/N." You hear from beside you. Slightly buzzed you just mumble a small 'yeah' and look back at the dance floor where Irene and Seulgi were now grinding onto each other, this definitely did not help your junior soften up.

Then you realised that the person actually knew your name despite not telling them what it was. You look back at them in light speed, your mouth falls open at who was sitting next to you. Professor Hwang was sitting there, her signature blood red lips quirked up in a small smirk.

"Holy shit." You mumble at her, your mouth still open from shock.

She laughed loudly, her eye smile showing as she covered her mouth with her free hand. "Am I really that shocking to see?"

"Definitely. Not in a bad way though! It's very nice it see you professor." You shout over the loud music, scratching your neck awkwardly.

"Please just call me Tiffany when we aren't on campus! I hate it when people call me professor when I'm not at work." You nodded quickly again just like you did during her lecture. She softly grabbed your chin to stop you from nodding making you blush furiously.

"Why do you do that every single time?" She asked curiously, swirling the liquid in her glass.

"I get nervous around gorgeous people." You confess honestly, immediately covering your mouth once you blurt it out.

She laughed loudly once again, a smile staying etched onto her face. "You're interesting Y/N." She said looking into your eyes, you blink and look away from her, getting nervous under her gaze.

"I'm the most uninteresting person, very boring too." You say, she rested her hand on yours which was laying on the counter. Your eyes widen and you look back at her to see still look at you.

"Then tell me how you managed to become friends with the quote on quote popular kids." She let go of your hand, letting it lay just beside yours.

"Because they outshine me. I make them look even better than they already are." She shook her head.

"No, it's because you're interesting Y/N. Really interesting." She said.

"I'd say Jimin is a more interesting person." She shook her head again.

"Jimin is generic. He's the embodiment of the fuckboy character in a book written by a twelve year old." You snorted and raised your drink at her.

"Can't say you're wrong about that." You took a sip of the whisky, grimacing a bit as heat gathered in the back of your throat and in your chest.

"So, is she your girlfriend?" You look over at her.

"Who?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"That girl you were just kissing." She pointed out, you look back at Irene and Seulgi quickly before looking back at her.

"No, we're just friends. It's her way of showing affection to her friends." You explained, her mouth formed into an 'o' shape as she nodded at you.

"Wanna get out of here then?" Your eyes widen as you choke on the whisky you were just taking a sip of.

Once you recovered you looked at her, your eyes still wide with disbelief. You really wanted to but fuck, she's your prof! How the fuck was that supposed to go when the two of you had lectures again. You wouldn't be able to keep your eyes away from her, already struggling with that, that was only gonna get worse once you know what's under her clothing. And what it people find out? It's highly inappropriate to have a relationship like that with your teacher, you could get her fired.

Fuck it. Maybe it was the alcohol that made you nod at her, or maybe it was the incredible attraction you felt towards her. She smiled softly at you and grabbed your hand, pulling you out of the club. You send a quick text to Wendy that she didn't have to give you a ride back, she just responded with a 'good luck' and a winky face. You tuck your phone back in your pocket as you got into her car.

The car ride to her place was dead silent, the sound of the song on the radio and your heavy breathing the only thing that broke the silence. Tiffany grabbed your hand slowly and set it down on her lap. You smiled and leaned your head on the window, softly humming to the music.

The car stopped in front of a relatively large house. Tiffany killed the engine, and got out of the car. You followed after her, slightly swaying because of the little amount of alcohol in your body. She opens the door and guides you in. You're in awe at the house, it looked even larger on the inside and was decorated like some kind of high end hotel.

"You're an university professor, how the hell does the inside of your house look like something a celebrity would have?" You ask her as you look around more in awe.

"Back in Korea, I used to do a few modelling jobs to earn extra money. I was quite popular actually." She explains as she sets her keys down somewhere.

You chuckle lowly, "that's funny actually."

"Why?"

"Well the first thought I had when you walked into the room was, 'why the hell is she a teacher? She could be a model or something.' I actually wanted to ask you why you chose to be a professor when you could be a model or something, but after you threw that eraser at Jimin's head I decided not to." You explain as she walks over to the living room.

She laughs again, you smile pridefully knowing that you've made her laugh so much. "Smart, I probably would've thrown a stapler at your head."

"Ouch, that hurts to know." She smiles and walks over to what you think is the kitchen.

"Do you want anything to drink?" She asked from the room she was in.

"Anything with alcohol is fine."

"You're so lucky it isn't a school night, I would've given you apple juice otherwise." She walked back over to you and set a bottle of soju down in front of you.

"Soju, is it from Korea?" She nodded softly as she took a sip of some wine.

"Nice, I haven't had it from there in a while." You explain as you take a sip, savouring the buttery taste.

The two of you talked for ages together, getting to know each other in every single way. Talking about interests, dreams and so much more. You discovered that Tiffany has seven very close friends back in Korea which she sees as sisters, they used to be eight back there but one moved to L.A just like Tiffany. She had an obsession with the colour pink. And she's actually an amazing singer, which you discovered after googling her a bit for fun much to her embarrassment.

"Wait, this is you?" You asked her as you pointed at the TV screen, which was playing a video of her singing in an interview with a small magazine.

She nodded, cheeks flushed because of the three glasses of wine she had consumed. "Yeah, god that's so embarrassing..." she mumbled and covered her face. You softly took them away from her face and smiled at her.

"Why embarrassing? You sound great Tiffany, now I'm even more stunned as to why you chose to be a professor when you can also sing." She smiled at you, embarrassed because of your sweet comments.

"Shut up Y/N, I'm really not that good." She mumbled, hiding her face by pulling up her knees and laying her face on her thighs.

"Tiffany, if you sound just as good as you do here, then you're an amazing singer, case closed." She smacked your chest softly.

"Are you asking me to sing for me?"

"Only if you want to." You look over at her, her eyes already looking at you.

"Don't laugh at me." She pointed a stern finger at you before she started to shyly sing.

Hey, no...
Oh...

Immediately you were impressed with the first few ad libs she sang, she noticed which quickly made her gain more confidence.

I'm thinking for the reason, baby
Why you might second-guess me
We seem so perfectly aligned and ready
Forever me together with you
I'll never picture myself with nobody else
With nobody else

Never thought that you would change
'Cause I'm here, still the same

Don't know what to do, baby
'Cause I'm not over you
What do I do, baby?
You're still the one
And I can't seem to move on
I'm afraid of being apart
I'm sitting here alone and lost and confused
So what do I do?

You were in awe as she stopped singing, she sounded amazing. She has such a soft and gentle voice, yet she could hit such amazing notes. It was genuinely one of the best singing voices you've ever heard.

"How was it?" She asked nervously as she played with her fingers.

You grabbed her hands gently, "Tiffany you're fucking insane, why the hell would you choose to teach for a living when you can sing like that? What the hell is wrong with you?"

She chuckled and hid her face in the crook of your neck, making your breath hitch.

"I like teaching people things and making them better at things, it's too stressful to sing on stage." She mumbled in your neck as she circled an arm around your nape.

"Sure, whatever you say. So who's the song about?" You asked, her head shot up in surprise.

"You were listening to the lyrics too?"

"Was I not supposed to?"

"No! I just wasn't really expecting you to listen to them too to be honest." She mumbled, now very embarrassed.

You giggle slightly and grab her free hand that wasn't around your nape, "It's a part of the song Tiff, of course I'm gonna focus on that too." The nickname slipped out without you even noticing, she looked at you in surprise but said nothing about it.

"They're about my ex fiancé actually." She explained, leaning her head on your shoulder and sipping from her wine.

You looked at the top of her head, "Still not over him?" You asked curiously.

"I'm definitely over him now, I finally realised I deserve way more than what he was giving me."

"Did he treat you that badly then?"

"Even worse then you could imagine, he was never there for me and always out with his friends. Whenever I would talk to him about it he would get mad and throw all this shit around, then when I started threatening him saying that I would leave he always apologised and promised that he would change. I fell for it every time because I loved him so much, yet he never changed. My friends always tried to tell me that he was no good for me but I never listened or believed them. Thank god I finally grew a brain and realised that I'm worth more." She wrapped her other arm around your waist.

"He sounds like a real dick..." You mumble as she looks up at you, your lips only centimetres away from each other.

"He really is." She whispers before laying her hand on your cheek and connecting your lips, you kiss her back softly right away and pull her on your lap.

She wraps her arms around your neck while you lay yours on her thighs. The kiss becomes deeper as you softly bite her lower lip making her gasp, you insert your tongue into her mouth, exploring it fully.

You pull away from her after a while to catch your breath, right away moving onto her neck, where you left several bite marks and hickeys as Tiffany moaned above you.

"Fuck! Bed-bedroom right now." She stumbles over her words as you left a hickey on her sweet spot.

You stood up abruptly, Tiffany yelped and quickly wrapped her legs around your waist as you held her by her thighs. You start walking towards the stairs, your erection brushing against her core. You groan softly against her neck as Tiffany moans loudly.

She directs you towards a room on the right as you finish walking up the stairs. As soon as you enter the room you practically throw her onto the bed. You close the door and lock it before quickly walking over to her while taking off your shirt and shoes.

You hover above her as you connect your lips with hers again. Her nails take over your abs as you start trailing your hands down her body, covering every curve. She moans lowly as you disconnect your lips and softly place them on her neck, trailing further down.

You tear off her lace top, to which she groans. She laced her hands in your hair and pulled your face up to connect your lips once more.

"That's my favourite top." She mumbled in between the kiss.

"Mhm, I'll buy you a new one." You bite her bottom lip, summoning a loud moan from her.

Your lips trail further down her body to the valley of her breasts. She curses in delight as you latch your lips onto her right nipple, swirling and sucking at it.

You were ready to worship every part of her body, even if it would take hours. You loved seeing her squirm and moan under you as you went further down towards her core.

You pull down her skirt roughly, throwing it somewhere to the other side of the room. You groan as you saw her soaked underwear.

"So soaked for me already baby?" Tiffany loudly moaned in response, but you weren't satisfied with just that.

You grab her cheeks roughly with your left hand as the other slowly trails over her core lightly, making her moan even louder.

"Use your words princess." You trail your eyes over her, marvelling at the sight of her naked figure needy for you and only you.

"Fuck, yes daddy! God you make me so fucking wet!" She basically screams as take off her panties and thrust a finger into her out of nowhere.

You keep a steady pace as you add another finger. Tiffany's arms wrap around your torso, leaving several scratch marks on your back. You lower your head to heat, softly blowing on her clit which yet again gets her to moan.

"Tell me what you want princess." You started speeding up your fingers, her hips rocking with them.

"Fuck! I-I want you to eat me out daddy, oh my god!" You comply, latching your lips onto her clit while still thrusting your fingers into her. Tiffany was a moaning mess above you. She tangled her long fingers into your hair and pulled on it, making you groan against her clit. She moaned loudly as the vibration echoed against her bundle of nerves.

You pull out your fingers, she groans at the lips of contact but this quickly turns into a loud moan as you thrust into her with your tongue. You nose bumped against her clit as you started thrusting in and out fast.

Tiffany felt her high approaching, the tug in her lower abdomen turning stronger and stronger as you continued. You started rubbing her clit with your thumb while still thrusting in and out, speeding up a little more.

"Fuck fuck fuck! You eat me out so good daddy, shit!" She started massaging her boobs, tugging and squeezing them. You squeezed her inner thigh with your left hand, still massaging her clit with the other.

"Fuck! Y/N, I'm gonna cum!" Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her orgasm came over her like a wave. She felt like she was in heaven, so good did you fuck her.

You lap up all her juices, not allowing yourself to spill anything, licking your lips as you pull away from her heat. You attach your lips on to hers, eager to taste her strawberry lips. She moans into the kiss as she tastes herself on your lips.

"Fuck you're so amazing..." You mumble against her lips.

Tiffany started fiddling with your belt, eager to get your jeans off. You help her, quickly unbuckling your belt and pulling off both your pants and boxers. You moan as your shaft jumps free from its strain. She eagerly wraps her hand around it, pumping it up and down. You groan in pleasure and lay your head in the crook of her neck, leaving little kisses.

"I want you daddy..." she mumbled as she lets go of your dick.

You eagerly reach over to your pants, pulling out your wallet and retrieving a condom from it. You pull it open and slide it on. You look up at Tiffany quickly, she nods her head in confirmation. You line up your dick with her entrance, slowly easing it in to let her get used to the size.

Tiffany whines in surprise, "Fuck you're so big." She scratches your back again, making you hiss in both pain and pleasure.

You start to rock your hips slowly. Tiffany groans in pain at first, but they quickly turn into moans of pleasure.

"Faster baby!" She moans, you comply and start speeding up, eventually pounding into her as Tiffany moans and screams like crazy.

You groan in pleasure as you feel your orgasm approaching, Tiffany felt her second approach too and started cursing loudly.

"F-Fuck Y/N I'm gonna cum!" She moaned and dug her nails into your back.

You kiss her softly, she kisses back eagerly, immediately deepening it as she moaned in your mouth again. "Cum for me baby.." you mumble against her lips.

She screams loudly as her second orgasm consumed her, her body twitching in pleasure. You cum right after her, groaning her name and collapsing next to her on the bed.

"Fuck that was amazing.." she whispers as she faces you, cupping your cheek and pecking your lips.

"Fuck yeah it was." You mumble back, she chuckles softly.

"Wanna go for round two?" She asks you as she gets on top of you.

"Fuck yeah!" You eagerly said, making her let out a laugh

The two of you indulged each other all night, getting to know each other's bodies inside out. Pleasuring each other in each way possible. Round after round after round like you were some sex crazed animals, and god, was it amazing.

———꧁꧂——————————꧁꧂——————————꧁꧂———

You woke up because of the soft sunlight shining on your face through the blinds. You groan as you stretch your muscles, feeling an ache in your back. Memories of last night rushed back to you at the sensation.

You had sex with your professor. But not only your professor, also the most amazing woman you've met. God she was perfect to you, her eyes, nose, smile and her perfect lips. The way her eyes closed fully when she genuinely laughed, her sweet and soft voice. The way she spoke so passionately about the things she loved. The way she was just so, herself. It made you all giddy inside, the way you two talked. The way you two clicked so well.

You were falling for your professor, and fuck was it hard not to when she was just so amazing. You open your eyes and look around the room, seeing both your clothes and hers of last night scattered around, but Tiffany was nowhere to be seen. You grab your phone from the pocket of your jeans, unlocking it and going straight to messages.

Ddeulgi🥰
Heard from Wendy that you got laid ;)

Daddy👅🥵
Yeah, and what about it?

Ddeulgi🥰
How was it? Was she good? Was she sexy?

Daddy👅🥵
Seulgi seriously, honourable people never kiss and tell.

Ddeulgi🥰
Luckily you aren't honourable, now tell me.

Daddy👅🥵
Fine, it was amazing and I might be catching feelings.

Ddeulgi🥰
You're lying shut the fuck up, do I know her?

Daddy👅🥵
You do I guess, if you have lectures from professor
Hwang.

Ddeulgi🥰
Wait...
Ddeulgi🥰
YOU HAD SEX WITH PROFESSOR HWANG?!?!

Daddy👅🥵
Yesss... but don't tell anyone!!

Ddeulgi🥰
How the fuck did this happen Y/N. And like, was
she good?

Daddy👅🥵
She was also at the club where we were, I sat next
to her at the bar, we ended up talking a bit and then
she asked if I wanted to go to her place, I agreed and
we went. We talked for like hours, eventually the
sexual tension was just out of this world and it just
kinda happened.
Daddy👅🥵
Dude she was fucking amazing, not only the sex
part but she's just an amazing person in general
it's crazy! Seulgi you have no idea about how well
we just click. I feel so loose around her do you
know what I mean? Like I can just totally be myself.

Ddeulgi🥰
Ahhhh, Young Y/N is in love with their teacher.
The trouble that this is gonna bring, I love it
already!

Daddy👅🥵
I'm not in love Seul, I might be catching feelings
but I'm not in love.
Daddy👅🥵
Anyway, enough about me. What's up with
you and Joohyun?

Ddeulgi🥰
Oh that! Um well apparently she's liked me for
quite a while, so I asked her out on a date to
just check it out.

Daddy👅🥵
Wait you seriously just found out that she
likes you? I thought you knew but just ignored
it.

Ddeulgi🥰
No idiot! I never knew, but I don't mind. She's
gorgeous and has an amazing personality so
we're just going for it.

Daddy👅🥵
I'm very happy for the two of you, just know
that kisses on the lips are not gonna be okay
anymore once you get with her.

Ddeulgi🥰
I know, she very much explained that to me
just now. Have fun with your professor Y/N!
Don't do anything stupid, and don't fall in love!

"Might be too late for that but okay." You mumble, chuckling and shaking your head at yourself right after.

Daddy👅🥵
Got it mum, I'll see you around!

You throw your phone to the side and get up from the bed, ignoring the pain on your back. You put on your old boxers of last night, not being able to find your shirt, and walked downstairs.

You walk into the kitchen to see Tiffany standing in front of the stove with your shirt on, cooking some pancakes. The sight warmed your heart. It was something you would totally want to see every day.

"Damn, did I die during the night? Because it looks like I just landed my ass right into heaven with you here." You say, startling Tiffany.

"You scared me you idiot!" she threw a piece of mango at you. You catch it in your mouth and eat it, enjoying the burst of flavour as you bite into it.

You walk over to her, wrapping your arms around her waist. She leaned into your embrace and smiled broadly, planting a kiss on your cheek.

"Good morning Tiff." You mumble as you look at the stack of pancakes on the side.

"Morning baby, did you sleep well?" She places the last pancake on the plate. You unwrap your arms and set the table for her.

"Yeah, only couldn't really sleep on my back because of you." You giggle lightly as Tiffany visibly cringed.

"Sorry about that, I tend to do that a lot."

"It's fine, it was quite hot actually." You smirk at her, quickly dodging another piece of fruit she threw at you.

"Shut up." She mumbles, sitting down at the table. You follow her and sit across from her, giving her a cheeky smile.

"You're thirty yet you still can't talk about sex without blushing? You sure you aren't a kid?" She groaned and threw down her utensils as you laughed at her reaction.

"Can we not talk about this? I want to eat my breakfast in peace without having to talk about this."

You raise your hands in surrender, the smile still on your face. "I was just teasing you, no hard feelings."

The two of you ate breakfast in a comfortable silence, conversing here and there about small topics. You got a bit restless as you finish your pancakes. How was this supposed to go now? Was it better to just leave it as a one night stand, or did she actually have the same kind of interest as you have for her?

Tiffany sensed your restlessness, looking at you with concerned eyes. "What are you thinking about?"

You hesitate, not wanting to ruin the atmosphere between you two. But you had to talk about it at some point. "Just... I guess just how it's supposed to go now. I mean we had an amazing time, and I like you a lot. But you're still my professor, and I'm just your student... I don't want anything happening to you just because of this." You confess, fiddling with your fingers nervously.

She grabs your hands with hers, intertwining them. "I was thinking about it too to be honest. Y/N, I really want this between us... I've really taken a liking to you. I know that this could get me in trouble but I don't really care to be honest." She says. Your heart skips a beat as she confesses her feelings to you.

You gave her a firm nod, "Fuck what they say then if they find out, let's just do it and keep it lowkey." She smiled at you and walked over to you, taking a seat on your lap and planting a kiss on your lips.

The two of you stayed like that for a while, just enjoying each other's presence. You did have to go home soon, that essay she gave was still nowhere near done, and it had to be by Monday. You know that she would never allow you to not make it, you were still her student after all.

You tap her thigh, effectively getting her attention. "I should probably get going, still have that essay to do and it's kicking my ass. Can I have my shirt back?"

"It's only ten pages!" She argued back, you roll your eyes at her.

"Okay? Ten pages is a lot, now go get dressed so I can have my shirt back." She pouted, but you didn't budge.

She huffed and got off of you, making her way up the stairs to get dressed. You walk around the place a bit, looking for something to write with and some paper. Successfully locating both, you wrote your number on it together with a little message and stick it on the fridge with a magnet.

You clean up the dishes while Tiffany is doing her stuff upstairs, not wanting her to do everything. Just as you start drying the last plate, she comes down looking like an absolute goddess. She walks over to you and gives you a peck on the cheek, also handing you a key.

"What's this?" You ask as you twirl it around in your hand.

"Key to this place, for if you get sick of your roommate or something." She answers, putting your number in her phone.

You nod and kiss the top of her head. "I already get house privileges, when's the wedding? Next week?" She smacks your chest as she giggles a bit.

"Haha, very funny. I have to go now, I have lunch with a friends of mine. Lock the door when you leave."

"Yes ma'am!" You playfully salute her. She gives you one more kiss on the lips, deepening it a bit before pulling away and walking out of the door.

You pump your fist and jump in the air, biting on it right after to keep in the shout you were going to release. You quickly grab your phone from upstairs, calling Seulgi. She picks up right away, eager to know what the fuck is actually going on.

"Y/N, you better tell me everything right now!"

"Why the hell do you think I called?"

"I don't know, maybe to only boast about having
sex with professor Hwang. I mean how the hell
did you even manage to do that? Not even Jimin
could and he's the biggest flirt of the school!"

"That's exactly why she isn't interested in him
because he clearly just wants to fuck her and
be done with it."

She hums in agreement, switching the phone from one ear to the other.

"Where the hell are you right now actually?"

"Her apartment, Seulgi this place is fucking
huge seriously!"

"How does she pay for it then?"

"She was a part time model back in Korea
to support her studies."

"Ah, with a face and body like that it makes
sense. So, what's going on now between the
two of you?"

"Well I guess were seeing each other? I'm
not really sure but we do both have feelings
for each other so I guess you could say we're
just scratching the surface or something right
now."

"You lucky bitch! Oh Jimin is gonna be so
pissed once he finds out that you seduced
his new eye candy!"

"Which is why you can't tell him, you can't
tell anyone in general. We're keeping it a
secret for now, probably until I graduate if
it lasts that long."

"Well with an attitude like that it definitely
isn't lasting that long, be a bit more positive
about it you idiot!"

"Yeah you're right, sorry. It's just so weird!
fucking amazing, but weird."

"Mhm, anyway get home soon. I'm bored
and Irene is working right now."

"Yeah, I was gonna come home right after
this phone call."

"Okay! I'll see you in half an hour or
something then?"

"Yeah, something like that."

"Alright, see you then Y/N/N!"

"Bye Seul."

You end the call, a huge smile on your face. You decide to take a shower first before you went home.

The warm water runs down every part of your body. You relax and let out a soft breath, threading your hands through your hair.

Everything was just so perfect. You just had an amazing day with an amazing woman, basically dating her right now. Nothing could ruin in for you, you even had motivation to write the damn essay.

You hop out of the shower after cleaning everything. Putting on your old clothing which Tiffany neatly put on her bed. You grab your phone and wallet and make your way out of the house, making sure to lock it behind you. You hail a cab, quickly giving the address to your dorm and getting home.

You open the door to your dorm room, Seulgi was nowhere to be seen, someone probably had time to hang out with her. You quickly put on some comfortable clothes and fall down on your bed, falling asleep right away.

———꧁꧂——————————꧁꧂——————————꧁꧂———

"You had sex with a student of yours?! What the hell tiffany!" Jessica whisper shouted at Tiffany, who cringed at Jessica's tone of voice.

"Sica stop being like this, I literally just explained everything yet you still get mad like this. You promised you wouldn't get mad!" Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"Are you insane! Of course I'm gonna get mad when you fucked a student! You could loose your job if your superiors ever find out! And starting a relationship with them? Are you dumb?" Jessica was absolutely appalled, she had never expected Tiffany to act so dumbly and out of impulse, the girl wasn't even fully drunk for Christ sake!

"Yes I fucked a student. Guess what, I don't regret it. Jessica I swear to you they are so amazing, they're merely twenty two yet the intelligence is just through the roof. And they're so fucking hot it's illegal." She started gushing about you. Jessica rolled her eyes, had she no common sense?

"Okay, they're hot. Okay, they're intelligent. That's not a reason to have sex with them when it could loose you your job and other possible job offers! Tiffany start thinking with your head and not with what's in between your legs." Tiffany looked at her offended.

"Thinking with what's between my legs? Do you think I just had sex with them once and that's it? Because that's definitely not it Jessica. I like them, I like them a lot. We're technically seeing each other now."

"That's even worse! Tiffany seriously what if someone finds out? Literally anyone could find out and once they do, it's over for you and maybe for their academic career too. Have you even thought about that?" Tiffany nodded.

"We have, which is why we're keeping it lowkey. Stop worrying so much Sica, I'll be fine okay?" Tiffany grabbed Jessica's hand. The said girl sighed but nodded.

"Don't say I didn't warn you when something happens." Jessica sternly looked at Tiffany, who smiled.

"When something happens, you'll be the first to know so that you can slap me or something."

"I better, I've been waiting to do that ever since you decorated my apartment with pink furniture. I still see pink feathers around sometimes because of that pillow you bought."

"It was a cute pillow okay stop being mad about that!"

———꧁꧂——————————꧁꧂——————————꧁꧂———

Monday came at last. You and Tiffany had been constantly texting during the weekend, not having time to see each other but still eagerly wanting to text each other. It was safe to say that you fell for her even more when texting, the woman's humour was through the roof. She was surprisingly sarcastic whenever you two texted, It only made you even more whipped for her. It was like she knew, because she kept doing it more and more.

You were sitting next to Jimin once again, who was shamelessly roaming his eyes over Tiffany's legs. You felt your blood boil as he looked at her with a small smirk, but you could say anything about it, otherwise you might expose yourself. Another eraser flew right into his face once again, he groaned in agony, falling from the seat he was sitting in. Too focused on her legs, he didn't see her getting ready to throw it. Nor did you see it since you were too focused on him looking at her.

"I hope that got both Y/N's and Jimin's attention?" You answered with a quick yes, while Jimin only groaned again.

You couldn't help but burst out laughing as his eye where he was just hit started watering like crazy, the other students joining in as they noticed it.

"Professor, not to be rude. But abusing students is very much illegal." Jimin said as he rubbed his eye, trying to get rid of the icky feeling and the liquid welling up in it.

"Yes well, roaming your eyes over a professor is extremely unprofessional. Definitely when this is very important material to note down. That counts for you too Y/N." You answer with a quick yes again.

Jimin looked like a dear caught in headlights, stumbling over his words as he tried to come up with a valid excuse. "I-I was def-definitely not pr-professor, that's i-indeed very unprofessional." This time he nodded like a fool. You giggle and grab his chin to stop him, just like he did to you.

"That's what you get, pervert. I hope next time it hits you right in the mouth and you choke on it." You swore that you could hear a snort come from Tiffany. Jimin just glared at you and flicked you on the forehead.

The lecture ended quickly after. As you were packing up your stuff, everybody started walking down to hand Tiffany papers. You were confused at first, but then cursed as you realised what they were. Today was the day that you were supposed to hand in the essay, and your stupid ass of course forgot to take it with you, too busy with the thought of actually getting to see Tiffany again.

You lift up your hand, hoping for her to see it. She did, nodding at you to ask your question. "I was wondering if I could go get my essay from my dorm? I forgot to take it with me, it'll take like twenty minutes."

"Sure Y/N, make sure to be quick about it though." You nodded and quickly ran out of the room, making sure to take your keys with you.

You run all the way to the other side of campus to get to your dorm. Gasping for air as you arrive. Seulgi was casually chilling on her bed with Irene next to her. They both look up at you in surprise, shooting away from each other as you walk in.

"Why the hell are you guys jumping away from each other? I'm not homophobic or some shit." You mumble as you started looking around for the stack of papers.

"We know we were just... surprised." Seulgi answered.

"Mhm, you guys watching porn together or something? Is that a new pastime for your gay asses?" They both scoff.

"Of course not you pervert!" Irene said as she smacked your butt, making you jump in surprise.

You brush it off as she smirks at you, instead looking over at Seulgi. "Hey Seul, have you seen my essay? It has one of those huge Chinese traditional temples on the front."

She nodded and grabbed it from under her bed, handing it over to you.

"You're the best!" You give her and Irene a quick hug before running out of the door again, off to deliver the essay.

———꧁꧂——————————꧁꧂——————————꧁꧂———

You speed walk back to the lecture room, eventually breaking out into a jog to be as fast as possible. You stop in front of the door, looking through the glass to see Tiffany in a heated argument with a random guy you've never even seen. You immediately get protective, storming into the room acting like you didn't know he was here. They both look up a you quickly, Tiffany with relief while the guy looked at you with annoyance.

"Can't you see that we're having a conversation here?" He glared at you, which you easily returned.

"Sorry man, too busy with getting this here on time." You lift up the essay, walking forward and putting it down on Tiffany's desk.

"Right, you gave it to her now. So leave." The dude crossed his arms over each other and puffed out his chest, trying to look intimidating. Yet it didn't go so well, seeing as you were at least eight centimetres taller than him.

You looked over to Tiffany real quick, seeing that she had no idea what to do in this situation, so you subtly cover for her.

"Actually, I also have a tutor session scheduled with professor Hwang right now." You say, subtly nodding at Tiffany. She immediately got it and nodded at you.

"I do, so if you would please leave now Nichkhun then that would be great."

"Are you fucking kidding me? I come to see you all the way from Korea to fix what we had yet you brush me off for one of your pathetic students? We were supposed to get married Tiffany." You felt your blood boil as you find out who he was.

He walked over to her and grabbed onto her wrist, pulling her towards him. You grip his shoulder and punch him right in the face with your other hand. He stumbles and let go of Tiffany, who you push behind the desk. He recovers swiftly and storms at you, raising his fist to hit you. Sadly for him, this made him predictable. You duck down as he swings, countering it by punching him in the side of his gut. He hunches over, gripping the spot where you hit him. You take that opportunity to drag him through the hallways by his collar, several students staring at you two. Tiffany followed after you, shooing them all away with a single glare.

You open the main doors of campus in which everyone enters and throw him down the stairs. He rolled down every single one of them, groaning every time his head hits another step. He stopped rolling as he fell from the last stair, now simply groaning in pain while trying to get up.

"And stay there, you piece of shit." You spit on him, turning around and closing the door on him.

The two of you walk back to the room, walking comfortably alongside each other. When you two entered the room you walk over to her desk, sitting yourself right down in the chair and spinning around. Tiffany on the other hand closed all the doors and locked them, closing the curtains right after so that no one could look inside. She then turns to you with a teasing smile on her face.

"Tutor session huh?" She sat down on the desk, you pulled yourself to her in the chair, settling in between her legs.

"Yeah, thought it was a quite good excuse. Didn't really do the trick like I wanted but he was distracted so whatever." You shrug your shoulders, laying your hands down on her thighs and drawing patterns on them.

"I have to be honest, it was quite sexy the way you were just dragging him across the floor." She mumbled, putting her hands on your shoulders.

"Why thank you ma'am, very kind of you to say so." She giggled at you, pushing your shoulder softly.

"I think I'm falling for you." She confessed, intensely looking into your eyes.

"You fucking better, no way you're gonna leave me hanging after making my back look like I was scratched open by a cougar." You grumble. She snorts at you, smacking your shoulder in mild annoyance.

"You're ruining the vibe you idiot."

"I'm kidding, well not about the back part-" She smacks you again, "but I'm falling for you too, let's go out on a date later?"

She cutely nodded at you. You lean up to give her a peck on those pretty lips, she deepened the kiss, wrapping her arms around your neck.

The two of you spend the rest of her lunch break together, enjoying each other's presence. You were doing some homework while Tiffany was grading the essays she had given everyone.

You look up from your work, subtly staring at her. Eventually she catches you, she looks at you with a cute smile and tilts her head in confusion.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing." You shake your head, a little grin on your face.

You were so fucking lucky to have gotten a professor like her.

Ending sucks but whatever. This one was pretty interesting to write, also a little bit different cuz of the smut. The way I was cringing at myself for writing it, possibly never doing that again lmaoooo. Hope you all enjoyed it! Make sure to vote and comment! If you have a request then you can leave a comment at the first chapter or leave a message in my messages! See you all in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 234 24
โ›โ› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ข๐™จโ€š โž ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ...
2.1K 26 8
This is a oneshot book for K-Pop girl groups! This is a safe space for everyone ๏ฝ€;:ใ‚›;๏ฝ€;๏ฝฅ(ยฐฮตยฐ ) warning!!!!!!! there MAY(maybe) be mature themes some...
1.1K 70 13
what happens when two enemies part of different organizations fall in love? sunmi x chungha ff warning: violence, blood, may be gory, some swearing g...
250K 3.2K 98
Genre: Varies The title pretty much says it all! I will try to make this as neutral gender as possible for female readers. If you wish to make reque...