Bleach x reader

By KuronaNox

Slow updates • Active book Bleach men x reader More

Hisagi Shuhei
Kuchiki Byakuya
Muguruma Kensei (Smutish)
Ulquiorra Schiffer (AU)
Kurosaki Ichigo
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
Ukitake Jushiro
Kira Izuru
Kyoraku Shunsui
Aizen Sosuke
Muguruma Kensei
Hirako Shinji
Kuchiki Byakuya
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez (AU/Smutish)
Hisagi Shuhei
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Ukitake Jushiro
Abarai Renji
Ichimaru Gin (New Years)
Muguruma Kensei
Kaien Shiba (AU)
Zaraki Kenpachi
Abarai Renji
Kira Izuru
Aizen Sosuke AU ft Byakuya
Ukitake Jushiro
Aizen Sosuke (Yandere)
Kurosaki Ichigo
Kyoraku Shunsui
Shuhei Hisagi ft. Muguruma kensei
Hirako Shinji
Ichigo Kurosaki
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
Kuchiki Byakuya
Urahara Kisuke

Ichimaru Gin

3.5K 79 13
By KuronaNox

"Ichimaru Taicho, I have the papers you asked for." (Your Name) tells him as she sets them on the desk. Gin sat on his chair with a sly smile on his face. "Yer really bustin ya butt for me."

She awkwardly bows her head and takes a leave. "Do I creep ya out?" He teases walking towards her with his hands behind his back.

"No." She says.

He stops walking with the smile on his face. Gin didn't know why he chose her as his third seat but ever since she came into his squad Gin couldn't tell if she enjoyed her time here. He had to admit he was a bit interested in her.

"Taicho?" She calls out bringing him back to reality. "Are you okay?"

Placing her hand on his forehead he goes back to his desk. "Just peachy." He replies letting her leave now.

Looking down at his papers Gin frowns. The only person who showed him affection was Rangiku but that was a different story. (Your Name) was just mysterious to him he couldn't  help but try to converse with her.

"Oo (Your Name)?" Kira says walking out his office, it was pretty late at night about midnight. "Izuru!" (Your Name) exclaims.

"Why are you here so late?" He questions a little suspicious since she wasn't a lieutenant.

"Ah, Ichimaru Taicho wanted me to get him some papers because you were busy all day. I'm about to head to my room, wanna walk together?"

"Sure."

If (Your Name) had to admit the 3rd squad gave her weird vibes. One because the Captain was mysterious, two the Vice Captain was so gloomy and third it was rather quiet and eerie here.

Although a unusual friendship bloomed with her and Kira to the point she used his first name. A part of her thought he was lonely and so she wanted to break his shell.

"Has Taicho been acting weird to you lately?" Kira asks her as they got farther away from the office. (Your Name) side glances at Kira and nods. "You think so too? I thought I was the only one that noticed."

"I think something is bothering him but I can't tell. Taicho is very secretive." Kira admits looking down probably upset he isn't as close to Gin as he would like to be.

That night (Your Name) kept tossing and turning in her bed, the night terrors were occurring often. She didn't know when they started but it happened recently a lot lately.

"(Your Name)!" Her friend shouts out as they ran around the sandy route of rukongai.

"Hurry or else they will catch us!" (Friends name) says from behind.

(Your Name) closed her eyes hugging the loft of bread tightly in her arms. Running faster trying not to get caught they made it to their hide out.

Picking up a boulder they used as a door they set the bread in their 'pantry'. Living in rukongai was a survival game. A lot of them were poor and the crimes were high.

At the young age of 16 her and (Friend Name) both lost their family and decided to live together.

"We have to take from someone else's stall now, they notice when we are around." (Your Name) says and her friends lay down on the dirt ground exhausted.

"Yeah, I'll get the next steal." A smile form on her friends face as they giggle towards each other and enjoy the dry bread.

It had been over an hour already and (Friends Name) still wasn't back. (Your Name) was getting worried as she searched.

Walking past a few stalls they seem busy with other customers but they only stole from this area so where was (Friend name).

A scream from the woods caught her attention as she ran to the area. The blood spilled everywhere as (Friend Name) laid on the floor.

"You brats thought you could steal from me for the rest of your life. It's time to pay for the price!" The seller man screams running towards her with the knife in his hand.

A part of (Your Name) wanted to run and hide but her friend was already gone from this world and it seems like (Friend Name) put up a good fight because there was scratch marks all over the man.

Kicking his shin he fell on the floor as she tried to snatch the knife from his hand as he punched her face. "Owe!" She yelled holding her face.

"It's your turn!"

"Shinso." (Your Name) hears as a long blade plunged through the man's body. Instant death as he fell on the floor lifeless.

"Looks like I found a baby deer." Gin says helping her up. "You should join the academy ya know. A waste to be stuck here! Plus yer friend ain't here no more."

She shutters in fear and looks at (Friends name) lifeless body as she fell to the ground sobbing.

(Your Name) screams throwing the blanket off grabbing her head as a pair of arms catches her shoulders. "(Your Name)?" Gin calls out tilting his head in confusion.

"Ichimaru Taicho?" She calls out looking up to him, the fear in her eyes as she leaned close to him.

"How did you get in here?"

"You've been screaming for the past hour." Gin states as she looks down at her hands. It was weird but she was in his embrace and she didn't want to leave it.

"You've been having night terrors." He then tells her as she lays her head on his chest as he caresses her hair.

Noticing how close their proximity was with each other she kindly separates from him and hops off of bed.

"I'm sorry, I need some fresh air." She tells Gin as he observes her room to see bottles of sleeping pill next to the bed. "Taicho do you wanna join me?"

The normal smile he always had on his face appeared as Gin agreed to. It was silent as they sat on the wood floor looking up at the moon.

(Your Name) couldn't read Gin but he always showed affection by his body movements towards her. There were many nights he had to wake her up and sometimes Kira would be by the door worried.

"I don't know why I keep getting these night terrors." She tells Gin.

"Ya stressed, don't worry about the past trauma." He advised her as she stared at her hands again. The blood that was spilled everywhere was tainted on her body.

The red liquid falling from her face and the sad look in (friends name) eyes as she buried the grave. The lonesome house she lived alone in for the next year and the sleepless nights all shaped her today.

A soft hand held hers as (Your Name) looked up to see Gin looking down at her again with concern. "Yer fine now, I'm here."

"I'm sorry, I keep spacing out. I'll try to stop." A small smile on her face as they saw the sun rise, a heavy body leaned onto her. Gin was asleep. "Jeez I can't really move now."

The night terrors got worse when it was learned that Gin was also behind the betrayal of the Soul society.

She remembered his face the day he left, it was almost as he was asking for help.

A part of her wanted to accept the feelings she had for him but she could never. (Your Name) knew Gin and Rangiku had a special relationship she didn't really know much about, but she wouldn't mess with it.

(Your Name) sadden a little more knowing she could never be his number one.

Kira was feeling down also, it was a sad day for many and a rude awakening for all of them.

"Gin still care for us?" (Your Name) asks the blonde man as they sat across each other with a sake bottle in the middle of the table.

"Taicho told me the day before the betrayal to watch over you." Kira says to her as she gasp.

"Funny because he told me the same thing."

"What was on his mind?" (Your Name) continues as they both toasted over the sake.

(Your Name) didn't like to sleep at night because she knew the nightmares would come again and no one would be able to stop them.

"Maybe I've diagnosed insomnia? I don't sleep much these days, especially since I've taken over Vice Captain duties and Kira took over Captain duties for now."

"My mind is in chaos everyday wondering if the path I chose was right?" Gin tells her as they sat in his office a sunny afternoon day.

"What do you mean??" She calls out but he doesn't answer.

"There are times where I feel lost and unmotivated but I care for the ones I love the most."

It was almost like Gin couldn't see her because every word she called out he couldn't hear.

"I'll do whatever it takes to make them both happy again even if it's wrong to love them equally."

"Gin?!" She screamed out his name but he only looked away from her.

"I'm afraid I've broken both their hearts."

"GIN!" (Your Name) screams as Kira was besides her worryingly. "Are you okay?" He asks handing her a cup of water as she drinks it.

"I've been getting nightmares again. Taicho was in it." She tells Kira as he sat besides her. They both are quiet, the air has some tension because they know it's been rough on them both.

"I have to get some medicine, I can't keep waking you up."

"It's fine. We are here for each other." Kira tells her as she looks up to him surprised. He was right, they've leaned onto each other for help and support. It was a healing process for them having to lose someone precious.

"I guess you are right." She chuckles laying back down as he made a futon next to hers. It was a normal thing for them now.

They had no one in their lives any more they were family now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 1.6K 41
Come in and see! I will try updating once a month the characters are Ichigo Shunsui Jushiro Byuakuya Chad Uryu Kenpachi Toshiro Renji Kisuke, his...
76.3K 1.2K 10
Included characters are-- Ichigo Kurosaki Renji Abari Byakuya Kuchiki Toshiro Hitsugaya Gin Ichimaru Souske Aizen [Idk what I will do with this book...
238K 5.1K 65
5.8K 215 11
The story of how Ichigo and Orihime Came to be. this story will work from the day after the battle with Yhwach to maybe a week or so after we meet Ka...