FATE || Levi x Reader

By toffy59

ON HOLD ------------------ Titans were the only thing people feared, so they had walls built so high that it... More

Introductions: Before The Story Starts
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
A Letter to My Readers

Chapter 36

7.4K 336 1.3K
By toffy59

Tiny Old Man

"My titties are out!" (Y/n) screams as she sits up on the moving wagon. She brings her left hand frantically to her cut open black jumpsuit and she sighs in relief as she realizes her sports bra wasn't torn. 

She glances at her bruised body. It had gauzes and bandages littered across her body. She feels a slight pain in her back as she looks around the wagon. Hanji laid on the wagon with her eyes closed, holding onto a bleeding cut on her right shoulder. She glances up at the people sitting in the wagon.

Eren, Armin, and Historia were all furiously glaring at her. She lets a nervous laugh slip her lips and she quickly averts her attention to locate where (c/n) was. The black and white feline had a bandage wrapped around her abdomen and was sleeping in a corner of the wagon.

Eren opens his mouth to start shouting at her, but slams it close when (Y/n) slowly stands on the wagon. She places her left hand on her abdomen as she watches a large, steaming titan crawl through the Earth as it burns the area around it. She sits down on the bench opposite of Historia and Eren.

A hand slaps the back of her head and she groans at the pain. She looks behind her to see stormy blue eyes glare at her, "Levi-"

"I swear to fucking Satan, God, or whoever the fuck is up there that I'm going to beat the living shit out of you!" he screams at her and she winces at his harsh voice so she brings her left hand up to her ear, "Don't you dare block me out you fucking idiot! How dare you leave without fucking telling me first? And then have the balls to try and die on us again!"

"(Y/n) (L/n), I'm going to fuck you up so badly you'll end up in the hospital for a whole fucking month!" he continues screaming at her, "You fucking idiot! Brat! Annoying, stupid, selfish, inconsiderate, foolish-"

"I get it!" she shouts back and she gives him a wide smile causing him to become speechless, "I love you too, buttercup."

"This isn't over (L/n)!" he angrily shouts at her. The Survey Corps members in front of them turned around in shock when they had heard the short man shout. They had never seen him reach those levels of anger not even with Hanji.

She senses a hand raise from her right and she turns. She grabs the small arm of her royal, blonde friend. (Y/n) gives her a warm smile when she sees the tears streaming down her pale face, "I'm sorry I scared you. You ordered me to stay alive and I did."

"You're so stupid" Historia breathes out and wraps her arms around (Y/n)'s body lightly as to not harm her, "I thought I was going to lose you like Ymir. I'm so sorry."

(Y/n) returns the hug, "I'm too stubborn to die so easily."

They separate when her (e/c) eyes glance at Armin. Her other blonde-haired friend had tears falling down his cheeks, relieved that his friend was alive and well. She walks up to him and gives him a hug.

He didn't know what to say as she moves towards Eren and gives the teal eyed boy a hug too. She waves at Mikasa who was riding on a horse. However, she could see the relieved expression on the black-haired girl's face.

(Y/n) glances over at her two-toned haired friend. She could tell in the darkness of the night that he had a scowl on his face. She innocently waves at him with a sweet smile. He sighs at her in return.

She turns to Levi, "What's the situation?"

"What's the situation" he mocks her under his breath and she frowns at him, "That titan is Historia's father, we have to stop him."

"Eh? How?" (Y/n) asks and he glares at her.

"Well, if you had sat tight and waited to hear what Hanji had to say then you would know what's going on, but instead your dumbass-" Levi starts ranting angrily and she frantically waves her left arm around.

"I get it, I get it" she sighs, "You can insult and scold me all you want later."

"Captain, I can try stopping him the same way I did with the titans in Wall Maria" Eren suggests to break away Levi's attention from (Y/n). The brunette was also furious with (Y/n) and he was going to make sure to give her an ear full later, but now wasn't the time.

They had to all focus on how to stop Rod Reiss from breaking through Orvud District's walls. He brings his right fist forward and then his left fist. He repeats those motions as he tries to focus on connecting with the oversized titan, "Stop, titan! Hey! Can't you hear me talking to you? I said stop!"

"Rod Reiss, that means you! You tiny, old man!" Eren screams out and he pales as he stops his motions. (Y/n) covers her mouth with her left hand to stifle the laugh that was about to burst through her busted lips. 

She glances back at Levi to see his pissed-off expression. His stormy blue eyes bore into her (e/c) eyes and she gulps. He was still mad at her, but at least he was also mad at Eren. She turns back around slowly feeling nostalgic.

His glare brought her back to the day where she had to prove to Shadis she could balance on the ODM gear. She smiles at the warm memory. A moan full of agony makes her glance down at the wagon. Hanji was stirring awake from her sleep.

Her eyes open and the first thing she does is scream out in joy, "(Y/n)! You're alive! Not that I thought you would lose, but I did have some doubts."

"My best friend telling me she doubts me really blows my self-esteem" (Y/n) snorts with a smirk.

Hanji laughs, "I bet I know someone who would love to blow you, ain't that right shorty!"

"Oi!" Levi exclaims loudly and (Y/n) bursts out laughing at the comment ignoring how her cheeks warmed. Hanji follows her with her own manic laugh.

For a moment full of stress, the two friends were gleefully laughing as if they were drunk at a bar. Jean facepalms at the inappropriate comment while Eren and Historia sigh. Their laughter soon dies down when Hanji starts coughing, "Satan Lord, my ribs hurt."

"Probably because you got slammed into a crystal pillar" Jean states and Hanji nods even though she can't see him.

"Back to the problem we are having," Hanji says and she turns her head to face Historia, "Rod Reiss was probably trying to restore the Founding Father's power from Eren. However, when a Reiss controls the powers they can use it to wipe memories. Is this the First King's idea of peace?"

Eren gazes down at Hanji, his teal eyes empty and (Y/n) furrows her eyebrows, "If I let Rod Reiss eat me, then he can turn back to normal."

"And then we can capture Rod Reiss, however, are you ready to give up your life like that?" Levi pipes up and (Y/n) narrows her eyes down. She felt like his statement had also something to do with her decision.

She thought she was ready to die until she had thought of Levi. Her stomach twists and she closes her eyes. Pain shoots up her right arm when she slowly lifts up her bandaged right wrist. It was still easily broken. 

She places her left hand on her right wrist to heal it. However, a wave of fatigue hits her body. She leans forward and places her left hand on her head. Her powers were completely drained and with her broken right wrist, she wouldn't be useful in the Rod Reiss battle.

"Don't force yourself to fight," a stoic voice says from behind her, "I might be beyond angry at your dumbass, but I still worry about your health. You did your part in bringing down an enemy, now rest."

(Y/n)'s parched lips slip into a small smile, one that expressed her understanding and gratitude towards the man. Her head turns back when Historia speaks up, "Even if you capture my father, we're not sure he will cooperate with us. He could wipe out the memories of humanity again."

"That's true, and we're not sure if he'll return to normal once he eats Eren" Armin agrees with Historia on the subject, adding his point of view. 

Historia nods in agreement and turns to the brunette, "Eren, your father wanted to save humanity by stealing away the Founding Titan's powers. He wanted to find a way to move forward."

"That's right!" Armin states and Eren brings his hands up to his head, grabbing onto his hair, "We knew Dr. Yeager."

"He also left you the key to the basement," Mikasa adds into the argument.

"We also finally found a way to plug the wall in Shiganshina" Jean states and (Y/n) nods.

"I knew your father, Eren" (Y/n) says and gives her friend a reassuring smile, "He did what no one else could do. He made the ultimate sacrifice to save humanity and you can't throw that chance away."

"(Y/n) is right," Hanji says and turns her head to face him, "I agree that the best course of action is to kill Rod Reiss, but are you fine with that?"

Historia's expression turns into one of determination, a rare sight for the blonde girl, "It's time to say goodbye."

They all nod in agreement. (Y/n) brings her right wrist up to her chest to hold it in place. Moving around had caused the pain to become unbearable. She bites her bottom lip while her right leg bounces in exchange for not crying. 

Hanji notices her agony and she steadily sits up. (Y/n) frowns at her friend, "Hanji, you should be laying down."

"You should too, hypocrite, come here" Hanji nods her head for (Y/n) to lean forward, "Historia, help me make a sling."

"Hanji, you don't have-" (Y/n) argues, but gets cut off.

"You're in pain just like me and that wrist needs proper support" Hanji reasons and Historia rips a piece of fabric of her white robe. She ties it securely around (Y/n)'s chest and neck. Hanji makes sure the bandage around the right wrist is well placed.

Hanji places the right forearm into the sling and opens it to give (Y/n)'s right wrist proper support. She then lays back down onto the ground to rest from her injuries. Historia gives (Y/n) a smile before sitting back down next to Eren.

(Y/n) happily glances down at the sling, "Thank you."

The night draws on when the wagon reaches inside of Orvud District. Squad Levi had dismounted their horses. Connie and Sasha had rushed to the wagon when they saw that (Y/n) was alive and breathing.

Sasha had cried out about how (Y/n) couldn't die without fulfilling her promise of going on a date to eat. On the other hand, Connie was babbling about how amazed he was at (Y/n)'s endurance. She had laughed at them and reassured them that she wouldn't be dying any time soon.

Hanji gets taken away from the wagon in the arms of Moblit. (Y/n) had sent him a wink and he had disapproved of her teasing by shaking his head. (C/n) gets carried out in the safe arms of Armin. Eren jumps off the wagon and then Historia. (Y/n) moves towards the edge of the wagon.

She was about to jump when Levi stops her. He places a firm hand behind her thigh and he lifts her body up. He places her down onto the ground smoothly. She was surprised at his immense strength, "Thank you."

"Tch." Levi states and he turns his attention towards Historia, "I forgot to mention this, but Erwin wants you to succeed the throne. People won't stand the military rule much longer so we have to tell them something."

"Um...Captain? Historia said earlier...that...um..." Connie raises his hand, but he shies away when Levi's icy eyes land on his figure.

"You have something to say? Speak up" he coldly calls out.

"Captain, Historia has just broken away from her father's grasps, we shouldn't force her to do anything," Jean says for Connie and everyone around them agrees except for (Y/n) and Historia.

The blonde girl glances over at (Y/n) with a hesitant gleam in her blue eyes. (Y/n) gives her a firm nod. Historia stares straight into Levi's eyes, "I am the one who decides whether I was forced into this role. I will become Queen under one condition."

(Y/n) parades into the planning room and heads directly to Erwin's side. She wraps her free arm around Erwin's right side. He smiles down at her, "I wish I could hug you but it looks like we are both in the same predicament."

"I guess this is what I get for making fun of your missing arm" (Y/n) jokes and the people in the room snap their heads at them, in astonishment at their close relationship. She stands still by his right side and her curious eyes greedily roam the map in front of her.

It had a list of possible battle plans along with backup tactics. Her eyes move up to glance at her friends who are lined up in front of her. Historia walks into the room with her ODM gear strapped to her small frame. She stands next to Mikasa.

"What is your plan, Commander?" one of the Garrison leaders turns to look at Erwin. He kept an eye out for the (h/c) haired girl in front of him. He knew of her involvement with the Righteous Angels and he was weary of being around her, even though she appeared mangled and not able to fight.

"I'm not a threat," she says loudly for everyone to hear. She keeps her eyes down on the map, "I know you distrust me because of my criminal past, but I'm currently out of commission so I can't rip your throat out."

"Pardon her, Carsten, her humor is hard to understand" Erwin states and places his left hand on her head, "We will not evacuate the citizens of Orvud District, we will keep them here for as long as we can."

Carsten grinds his teeth and moves forward to grab onto Erwin's Survey Corps jacket, but (Y/n) grabs Carsten by the collar and pulls him back. She pulls him towards the table and he stumbles when he hits the table, "Lay a hand on him and I'll actually rip your throat out."

"(Y/n), calm down" Hanji says and she looks over at the man, "The titan is abnormal, which means that if we evacuate the Orvud citizens into the interior of Wall Sina than the titan will breakthrough Wall Sina and not Orvud."

"Basically, Orvud's walls are our first line of defence" Erwin finishes, "The Survey Corp's one job is to protect the citizens of Orvud with all that we have. If we fail, then we will have an emergency evacuation drill ready to perform."

Carsten sighs, but accepts Erwin's plans. He leaves the room to prep the Garrison artillery. Erwin glances over the faces of Squad Levi, "All of you may leave to prep for the battle that is to come. Levi, Hanji, (Y/n), stay here with me, we have much to discuss."

"Armin, leave (c/n) on the table" (Y/n) tells her blonde friend and he does so. He places the black and white cat gingerly on the wooden table. Before they leave, they give her a concerning glance, but she smiles.

The door closes and she sighs, her smile melting away into an empty expression. She sits down on the wooden table. She had been smiling, laughing, and making jokes to keep her friends from worrying about her. In reality, her mind was scattered and she was desperately trying to tie it all back together.

"I killed Nikolas De Paz, he confessed to me a few things before he died" (Y/n) states and the three glue their eyes on her, "I know why I went missing for two months after my birth. Nikolas or Ava may have taken me in until I was given away to Marian."

Her once lively eyes reflected a dark, disturbed mind, "I thought that if I killed him, that I got my revenge, I would feel less guilty for Elma's death and for the trouble I've put everyone through. But my mind isn't at rest."

"My heart still aches," she mutters and her voice cracks, "His death hasn't even confirmed anything for me. He answered some questions before he died, but now there are a hundred more. I don't know what to do anymore."

Hanji and Levi keep silent at her confession. Erwin places a firm hand on her head, "(Y/n), I don't know what to say to make you feel better, but I can assure you that everything will be fine. Right now you can't dwell over questions that can't be answered momentarily."

"Keep them at the back of your mind, but don't let them take over you. I know what that is like and it's an unquenchable hunger that will pull you apart. You need to control that hunger, you need to control your anger, guilt, sadness before it tears away at you."

"You are one of the most amazing, powerful women I've ever met" Erwin smiles, "You are (Y/n) (L/n), a literal demon goddess that won't let anything stand in her way and has a twisted sense of humor. If you don't get off this dark path, then you'll end up like Nikolas De Paz."

She blows air out of her nose. He was right about her possibly turning into Nikolas. Maybe that's what was tearing away at her mind, the thought of becoming a threat to the people she cared for. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath in, "You're right, I'll try to be better than this."

"I'm glad to hear that. We will further discuss your findings once we have taken care for Rod Reiss," Erwin states and he nods at his fellow comrades to give (Y/n) time to think in the room.

Erwin and Hanji exist the room, however, Levi slams the door close in front of him. He locks it and turns around to face her back. He crosses his arms over his chest, "We need to talk."

----------------------------

They need to talk? About what? What will happen? 

Also, I really hate that you guys are getting ads when reading my fanfic or other free books because none of the revenue is going to the writers. It just pisses me off and I wish wattpad didn't turn out like this.

~toffy59

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 1K 19
Cursed with a troubled past that was forgotten, (f/n) (l/n) thought she lived a normal life, a life everyone had to live through. A life where they w...
374K 10.2K 94
L/n Y/n was found at the doorstep of the Yeager Household at the age of 7. Eren vowed to protect Y/n ever since he saw her that day, with their bond...
876K 19.9K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...
123 8 7
You're a 16 year old girl living a simple life in the suburbs. Life seemed pretty difficult at the time, given your mother recently disappeared and y...