Irresistibly Forbidden

By CoraFS

Alejandra Collisimo is the teenage daughter of the Italian Mafia don. With 5 overbearing older brothers and... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1: Welcome To America
Chapter 2: Trouble
Chapter 3: Familiar
Chapter 4: Jaxon
Chapter 5: Crappy Start to the Day
Chapter 6: Suspicions
Chapter 7: Macaluso?
Chapter 8: The Race and The Party
Chapter 9: Truth
Chapter 10: Deals
Chapter 11: Hot and Bothered
Chapter 12: Absent
Chapter 13: Benefits
Chapter 15: Disagreement
Chapter 16: Phone calls with Papรก
Chapter 17: Broken Nose
Chapter 18: Mood swings
Chapter 19: Hurt Feelings
Chapter 20: Claim
Chapter 21: Period
Chapter 22: Trust In Gabriel
Chapter 23: Dinner
Chapter 24: Dead
Chapter 25: Fair
Chapter 26: Territory
Chapter 27: Tease
Chapter 28: Day Off
Chapter 29: What Just Happened?
Chapter 30: Welcome Home
Chapter 31: Different
Chapter 32: Heart to Hearts and a Gunshot
Chapter 33: Officially Over
Chapter 34: New Friends
Chapter 35: Unexpected Conversations
Characters Part 2
Chapter 36: Too many Questions
Chapter 37: Revelations
Chapter 38: Double Standards
Chapter 39: Early Returns
Chapter 40: American Flag
Chapter 41: Acts Of Kindness
Chapter 42: Surprise Appearances
Chapter 43: Car Rides and Kisses
Chapter 44: Confrontations
Chapter 45: First Proper Date
Chapter 46: Some Inspirational Words
Chapter 47: Panicked Calls
Chapter 48: Progress
Chapter 49: Feeling Left Out
Chapter 50: Secrets

Chapter 14: Anita

24.1K 644 187
By CoraFS

It's been a week now since Jaxon and I began our friends with benefits deal, and it's been extremely hard to keep my hands off of him whenever he's around.

We've snuck around skipping a couple classes, but kept it serious whenever anyone is about. During lunch we keep to our usual tables and don't really look at each other, pretty much pretending we've never met. Just hoping that anyone that saw us interact at the race or party  were either too drunk to remember or were too scared of Jax to care. Because of that we've been quite successful in acting like strangers to the rest of the world.

However, as we talked about, Jax has to give other girls attention to avoid suspicion. That's why he walks around the halls with random girls on his arms, much to my dislike. He's enjoys it as well, having little make-out sessions against the lockers with them whenever I'm around. He's just lucky that I have self control or else he wouldn't have a tounge to kiss with anymore.

I on the other hand haven't been around any other boys due to the fact that I wasn't planning on making friends in the first place. That's in school though, out of school is a whole different matter. Therefore, at my next race tonight, I'm planning on getting him back for all the jealousy he's caused me this past week at school. I'm obviously not going to do anything with anyone else but a bit of harmless flirting should be enough to get back at him.

Anyways it's Saturday afternoon and I'm just chilling watching some Chicago Fire on the sofa. I don't need to be at the race until 8pm so that gives me a few hours to just do nothing. Jax is working in the city today but he'll be at the race tonight as he's got one as well. Unfortunately though we'll need to keep our distance since people from our school and smaller gang members attend. Can't have them see us together so we can't.

We're racing at the same place as last time but there's people from other states coming in for the race, which should make it more interesting. There's also supposed to be a big party held at the barn after the races for them. It should be a fun night.

I'm cut out of my thoughts when my phone buzzes beside me. Looking down I see that it's Gia facetiming me. Clicking the green button, I'm greeted with a close up of Gia's big brown eyes and perfect smile. I laugh at her as she pulls the phone away from her face, revealing her messy brown waves.

"Heeeeeeeyyyyyyy" she screams out with far too much energy. Gia's always been the goofier one out of the two us, and I honestly love her for that. It means that she has enough positive energy for the both of us when we meet new people. I kind of wish she came with me now, but then again I don't know if I would've had the same experiences with Jax if she did.

"Ugh, why have you got so much energy G?" I groan.

"Cause I always do duh, and why are you still in your Pj's Al? Isn't it like 3pm over there?" she scrunched her face at my laziness.

"It's 2pm not 3pm" I pouted as if that made my laziness any better.

"Same thing. It's afternoon and your still not dressed, your ridiculous" I gasped at her attack, sometimes it's good to have a lazy day. I mean iv'e done that quite a lot recently but she doesn't know that.

"Whatever. Hey I want to speak to Alfie, is he there?" Alfonso is 19 and one of my brothers that I haven't spoken to in a while. He specialises in weapons and joined the mafia last year. He's the brother that's more laid back with things but of course like the others, he's extremely protective.

"Erm, I think he's with Anita this now, he's been with her a lot more recently" She says rolling her eye. My anger spikes at this information.

Anita has been Alfie's puta for a while now, they've been fooling around for a few years, and let me tell you. She's a bitch. She's one of those girls that are super possessive over guys and feels threatened by every other female. Including family. I know it's ridiculous.

She used to always glare at me and Gia in school but never actually did anything since Alfie was there. We brushed it off thinking that the two wouldn't last so it didn't really matter, oh how we were wrong. Alfie is a year older than her but because of her birthday, she's two school years behind him, so when Alfie left, that's when the real shit began. She would openly threaten us with secrets. She knew that Gia hooked up with some guy and threatened to tell the boys about it. We went along with it because Gia really didn't want anything to happen to the guy if the boys ever found out. So we kept quiet and Alfie kept using her.

Before I left I threatened her with the promise of my wrath so that she wouldn't go near Gia. I swear she better have listened.

"So he's still sleeping with her then? Has she said anything to you since I've been gone?" I asked seriously studying her.

"No" she mumbled. Lies. This over excitable girl only mumbles when she lies or she's upset.

"What the Fuck did she do Gia?" I asked getting angrier.

"Nothing" She attempted to make her voice stronger.

"Tell me right now Gianna or so help me God I will get on the next flight out there and-"

"She hit me" she mumbled again, cutting off my rant.

I'm seething in anger right now, only seeing red.

"Excuse me?" I asked in a deadly voice.

"At home after the first day back she told me what you said to her and laughed. I started getting angry and told her that I would tell Alfie everything that had been going on. She slapped me in the face and told me she'd do worse if I opened my mouth." she explained sadly.

"And has she?" I asked

"She slapped me the other day and had one of the football players try hit me, but he was way too scared of the boys to even try it." she rolled her eyes.

That's it I'm done playing this game.

"I need to tell Alfie Gia, If I'm not there to protect you from her then someone else has to" I tell her. Of course, Gia has the training to beat her ass but she would never actually do it. Gia wants to specialise in the medical side of the mafia and so wouldn't harm anyone unless it was life or death. I hate that, but it's her decision to make.

"He already knows" I stare at her not believing what she just said.

"What?"

"The first day she slapped me, Alfie caught us together in the house and I had a red cheek, he was angry at Anita initially but then she brought on the water works and claimed I had went for her and said all this shit about how I didn't like her with the family, blah blah blah. Anyway, he believed her and told me that he wouldn't tell the others to save me from the 'embarrassment'." She rolled her eyes again.

"Gia get Alfie here right now." I said sternly, needing to knock some sense into my brother.

"Al no its fine" she tried to calm me.

"Right now Gia. We can either do this on facetime or I can come home. Your choice" I told her not backing down.

Huffing she agreed, "Fine" and then she left the room.

Five minutes later she came back with a smiling Alfonso. His smile soon fell when he saw the expression on my face.

"Aleja? What's wrong, did something happen? Who the fuck hurt you? Just give me a name." He asked going from concerned to angry at record speed.

"Do you want to explain to me, why the fuck you're still sleeping with some bitch that slapped your little cousin and disrespected your family?" he looked confused, but then snapped his eyes to Gia.

"What did you tell her Gia" He went back to being angry.

"You're talking to me Alfonso, don't look at her and I'm waiting for my answer" he turned back to me, glaring.

"You weren't even there Aleja, I don't get why you're involved"

"I'm involved because you're picking a quick fuck over your own family. You have no idea what Anita's like when you're not around Alfie" I growled out.

"I'm not about to sit here and listen to you two talk shit about my girlfriend, you're both just petty and jealous that I'm taking interest in another female that isn't you. I'm done with this conversation" With that he stood up and I heard the slamming of a door.

I was in too much shock to call after him. Girlfriend?

Gia came back into view with her jaw practically on the floor as well.

"Girlfriend?" we just stared at each other in disbelief. This was going to be harder than I thought.

"Look G, I'll be home in a few weeks and we can try to talk to him then. Doing this over facetime isn't going to work. In the meantime, try and get Matteo to stick around you during school" Matteo is her brother aka my cousin, that is a year older than us and so goes to school with Gia. He's not the only brother/cousin that goes to that school but he's the closest with Gia and has the most classes with her so it's the best choice.

"Yea I will, listen I better go, dinner's ready but ill talk to you later yea, bye!" she rushes out,

"Bye" I get in just as she ends the call.

That was not where I was expecting that call to go.

***

I've just pulled up to the race and spot Jaxon sitting on the roof of his camaro talking to the others. He looks effortlessly handsome like always.

After going into the barn and getting my time slot I get ready to race, constantly watching the time.

When my time comes around, I drive to the line, not even glancing at Jaxon as I drove past him. I'm getting full on payback tonight, which means I'm not acknowledging him. Not even our subtle glances at each other.

Looking to the left, I see that the grey skyline I'm racing is already in position. The male, blonde haired driver looking as cocky as ever. I giggle to myself. I can't wait to see his face when the race is over, it's going to be priceless.

As the barely dressed girl stands in front of us, the skyline revs in excitement. I wait until she drops her hand before doing pretty much the exact same thing I did last time, only instead of being nose to nose with the opposition, it was nose to rear bumper. And at the last stretch after the corner, I was much further ahead.

Crossing the finish line, I got out of the car to collect my money. And let me tell you, I was right. The look on the others drivers face was priceless.

Just as I was about to get back into the car to go park it, an engine came roaring past the line, braking about a metre from my car. Turning around, it was of course the red camaro. His race was obviously right after mine.

Shaking my head, I got straight back into the car, driving away before he could even open his door.

***

It's a couple hours later and the party is now in full swing. I've not really been drinking since I'll be driving home and I've been bored waiting for Jaxon to be in the same proximity as me so that I can make him jealous.

He finally sauntered in with Damon and Asher by his side, heading to the bar. I decided that this was my chance, so I quickly made my way to the floor, dancing to the beat. Luckily a pair of arms wrapped around me just in time for Jaxon to turn around.

Taking this as an opportunity, I spun around looking up at the guy with dirty blondish hair. Smirking at him, I smashed my lips onto his, still grinding my hips into him. He groaned into the kiss enjoying my sudden confidence.

Deciding I'd had enough I spun back around searching for Jaxon at the bar. But he wasn't there.

I scanned the barn to see if he was still in here, before coming to the conclusion that he went outside. I walked off of the dance floor and out of the barn, hoping to see him around the cars or bonfire.

I heard noises coming from the side of the barn and wandered over to see what wasn't going on. I wish I didn't. In front of me was two random teenagers doing the nasty.

Whipping my head away I turned to walk over to the cars to see if that's where he is.

It's pretty secluded over here since everyone is either in the barn or at the bonfire. I nearly reached Jax's camaro when I was roughly spun around and slammed into a car door. A hand wrapping around my mouth.

Fuck.

Hey, I just want to say a huge Thank You to everyone that's been voting for this story! It means so much to me!
I hope your all having a great day, wherever you are Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 14.1K 35
Meet Angela Santiago, the daughter of the most feared mafia boss in Spain and the sister of three overprotective older brothers. She's a loving and n...
205K 3.8K 35
||Completed Story|| Amara D'Angelo. A strong and beautiful girl. With not many weaknesses, not much can break her. Untill the moment when her mom did...
2.8M 76.7K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...