DEVIL'S HEART {vkook}

By YoongiAndHisMochi

Where the devil gets a angel he just cant kill. - "hello little angel" the devil spoke. "h-hello" "whats you... More

1: devils heart
2: jimin
3: fell
4: bite
5: tired
6: Pretty
7: kill
8: connection
9: light
10: wander
11: three times
12: clothes
13: crazy
14: effects
15: close
16: watching
17: locked
18: master
19: earth
20: cut
21: hungry
22: surrender
23: owned
24: mine
25: feels
26: tae and chim
27: lust
28: or
29: love
30: left
31: purpose
32: you (-M)
33: more
34: sin (m)
35: gentle
36: throne
37: praises
38: guardian
40: eyes
41: yoongi
42: guardian angel
43: fake
44: talk
45: trust
46: soft
47: throne (m)
48: fallen
49: heaven
50: trade
51: trouble
52: pain
53: spirit of Nature
54: safe
55: death
56: angel
New book
57: angel and devil (m)
58: wings (end)
The boy of crystal
New book: THALASSIC

39: dominant (m)

35.4K 1.7K 830
By YoongiAndHisMochi

Taehyung was walking. jeongguk had been dealing with somethings together with Yoongi and was gone all day.

He had ate dinner with Jimin but now he was heading to the bathroom and maybe take a shower or a bath.

He pushed open the doors exiting the throne room where he checked if Jeongguk had returned or not. He felt so lonely without the devil. He wanted his warmth around him. Feel his touch, hear his voice and see his eyes.

He sighed walking up the stairs. But as he did the air felt colder that usual.

He shivered a bit and turned around.

He felt watched..

Taehyung frowned a bit and scanned behind him.The darkness made it hard. It had already changed to night time here and the castle didn't have many lights. Giving the hallways many shadows.

Taehyung couldn't see anything and just blamed it was the air from outside blowing inside from somewhere and turned around.

He walked to the bedroom while rubbing his cold arms. Closing the door behind him. He went to the closet opening it and grabbing his sleepwear. He put them on the chair next to the closet and then closed the door.

But he suddenly yelped in shock.

Because in the mirror he would see burning red eyes stare at him From behind.

He turned around so fast pressing his back against the mirror as he saw Jeongguk stand there.

"hello little angel" the devil said and grinned. His fangs shimmered in the moonlight that shined inside through the glass.

"jeongguk..." taehyung said a bit hesetant. He felt this strong aura coming from the other. It made his legs feel weak.

"i want you so bad right now" Jeongguk said and his eyes darken. Taehyung's heart was racing and his eyes went bright as he looked at the wat the devil stared at him.

He could feel the eyes lingering over his body. Taking in every curve that was seen through the fabric.

"come here angel" Jeongguk said his voice was deep. It made taehyung let out a shaky breath and immediately obey its wish. Walking to the devil with slow steps as fast his legs could.

He then threw himself over the devil giving himself to him.

"good boy, so sweet" jeongguk sniffled taehyung's neck and licked it. He wanted to bite the angel but he would wait for later. Now he had to undress him...Fast

Jeongguk grabbed a hold of the robe and teared it off. Making taehyung gasp. But the angel didnt have much time to think about the piece of fabric on the floor as he was pushed onto the bed by his lustful devil.

"lets have some fun tonight" Jeongguk grinned and was quick to undress and put the angel at his ankles towards him. He got on the bed lowering himself over taehyung.

Taehyung felt Jeongguk's lips kiss over his chest while his string hands had his wrists pinned. Not that he could move that much, because this feeling that came from the devil made him feel so weak. That without hesetation or fight he just submitted to him once again.

"so beautiful, hell im feeling so hot now." jeongguk whispered and leaned back looking at the dark marks he left on the angel's body.

He took off his shirt and pants, seeing the angels eyes lover to see the hard on in his boxers.

Jungkook reached for the lube that was stuck between the two mattresses and grinned at taehyung while pulling down his underwear.

"you better prepare. I'm not going to be gentle on you" jeongguk said and threw away the small piece of fabric caressing the angel's soft thighs and belly.

"don't be too..R-rough" taehyung said and gulped ad jeongguk also took of his last piece of clothing. He liked it more gentle but seeing jeongguk. He didn't know what he was thinking but it wasn't gentle.

His burning eyes and veiny arms like he was holding back from something. His fangs that poked his bottom lip.

"maybe i will even mark my little angel" the devil said. By those words taehyung's heart skipped a beat.

He would like that.

"we will see" jeongguk chuckled and opened the lube getting lots of it in his hand.

Grabbing his member he rubbed it all over it. Then pulled taehyung's hips closer bending down over the angel..

"n-no prep?" taehyung asked with a bit wide eyes feeling jeongguk's member poke his hole.

"oh no darling, lets just do it like this" jeongguk said with a dark chuckle and slammed inside.

"Ah!" taehyung digged his fingers in Jungkook's back feeling the painful stretch. "it hurts"

"i know" jeongguk said and started moving. Taehyung could hear the devils heavy breathing in his ear and feeling nibbles on his neck.

Jeongguk was feeling such a intense need towards the angel. He wanted all of him and he wanted it now.

He leaned back and sped up watching taehyung's face change into a pained one. He didn't want him to be in pain all the time so he leaned back down and bit into the angel's neck. Earning a gasp.

He took a few sucks of blood knowing it will make the angel feel pleasure of it. And it worked. Taehyung let out a moan and grabbed a hold of Jeongguk.

He then pulled them back out and focussed on his thrusts. Pinning taehyung's arms to the mattress.

"a-ah j-jeongguk" taehyung moaned and lifted his legs up spreading them more. After the devil bit him he almost didnt feel that pain anymore but it was starting to feel good.

"you are mine" jeonguk responded licking his lips. Who knew angels could look this sinful. Being pleasured by the devil. Having this little angel below him, spreading its legs for him.

It made jeongguk want him even more. Making it starting to feel as a addiction.

"fuck so good" Jeongguk cursed and gave now hard thrusts making the skinslaps fill the room.

Taehyung's mouth had fallen open and little broken moans and sounds came from it.

"ah i-im-" taehyung didn't get a chance to finish as he arched his back and his member twitched spilling it all over his stomach.

"yes like that. More", jeongguk said as he also came spilling it all inside of the angel.

Taehyung layed there calming down from it all when he didn't get much time. Jeongguk flipped him over on his stomach and spreading his ass. And entered him again.

"a-ah" taehyung felt more sensitive after already comming. But jeongguk didn't seem to care and kept going.

Jeongguk's eyes turned a gold color and he slowed down. Caressing taehyung's back softly with his hands.

But then they turned red again and he sped up grabbing the angels hips as he hit inside again and again.

"t-too much" taehyung said gripping the bed sheets.

"i know you can take more. You will take it all" jeongguk said and pushed himself deep inside the angel comming again with a groan of taehyung's name.

He pulled out again and flipped the angel on his back. He didn't waste any time and entered him again. But this time he pulled taehyung up against his chest lifting him in his arms.

He walked to the wall pressing him against it as he started moving again.

"a-ah i-its too much, j-jeongguk" taehyung said. Feeling the devils hand go over his chest to his neck.

His eyes widen for a second when he felt a hand wrap around his neck squeezing it. Both his hands went up to grab jeongguk's arm. Looking at the devil who was smirking at him.

"how easy i can wrap my hand around it" jeongguk said as he kept on thrusting. Feeling the pleasure build up.

The angel gasped for air feeling it difficult to breathe.

Jeongguk chuckled and his eyes darken. His smirk gew widen and he turned around removing his hand from the angels neck. He threw the boy on his bed and jumped on. Pushing taehyung on his stomach. He pushed his legs apart and entered again continuing where he left off.

"look at yourself" jeongguk said pulling taehyung's hair to make him face himself in the mirror.

"you belong to the devil, to me. See how sinfulyou are for me" he whispered in his ear. Then slammed his fangs in the angels neck again.

Sucking his blood.

Taehyung couldn't watch himself and dropped his head closing his eyes. He didn't even had the energy to keep his head up anyway.

After jeongguk had his gulps of blood he wrapped his fingers back around the angels neck hearing him release a chocked sound.

He gave harsh thrusts as he chuckled. His free hand massaging the angels ass.

He groaned and came again. Then he stayed still. His eyes were dark and fixed onto the empty spot on the angels neck. His fangs were hurting wanting to bite and make the angel as his.

"j-eon..G-guk" taehyung choked out.

But then jeongguk's eyes turned gold hearing his name and his eyes widen a bit. "shit"

He pulled out and flipped taehyung over. Seeing his flushed face and teary eyes. The neck had bite marks and hickeys.

"im sorry" he said and pulled taehyung in a hug. "let me clean you now"

Jeongguk lifted the angel up gently in his arms walking to the bathroom. While he stood there he could see his come drip down onto the tiles from the Angels hole.

His eyes darken again but he quickly averted his eyes and turned on the water.

---

Thank you for reading, im a bit late with updating since i was buisy finishing a other story.

But thank you for reading, im back hihi..
🌼🌼🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.5K 16
"Please Hyung, I want to swallow your-" "JEON JUNGKOOK SHUT THE FUCK UP" a taekook fanfic :') smut might be included (ą¹‘ā€¢Ģ ā‚ƒ ā€¢Ģ€ą¹‘) HIGHEST RANK #3 yon...
208K 7.5K 25
Compilation of stories I randomly think about TaeKook. TaeKook One Shots Top Kook Bottom Tae
199K 9.4K 28
This is a story I'm gonna rewrite about Taehyung was being bullied because of his eyes. There's nothing wrong with his eyes. They were beyond beauty...
272K 11.1K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...