Roommates || Calum Hood

By sugarplumluke

"Hopefully being roommates will settle your arguments." More

Roommates
Chapter 1 // Premiere
Chapter 2 // The Deal
Chapter 3 // Moving In
Chapter 4 // Toothpaste
Chapter 5 // Drunk
Chapter 6 // Hook-ups
Chapter 7 // Date
Chapter 8 // Press Conference
Chapter 9 // Tummy
Chapter 10 // Explanation
Chapter 11 // Apologies
Chapter 12 // New
Chapter 13 // Jacket
Chapter 14 // Party
Chapter 15 // Dare
Chapter 16 // Night
Chapter 17 // Babysitting
Chapter 18 // Tired
Chapter 19 // Max
Chapter 20 // Realize
Chapter 21 // Birthday
Chapter 22 // Awkward
Chapter 23 // Travel
Chapter 24 // Australia
Chapter 25 // Bump
Chapter 26 // Sneak
Chapter 27 // Scare
Chapter 28 // Wanna Be Yours
Chapter 29 // Caught
Chapter 30 // Oops
Chapter 31 // Spider
Chapter 32 // Skating
Chapter 33 // Reagan
Chapter 34 // Knees
Chapter 35 // Wisdom Teeth
Chapter 36 // Love
Chapter 37 // Bowling
Chapter 38 // VMAs
Chapter 39 // Puke
Chapter 40 // Zoo
Chapter 41 // Hotel
Chapter 42 // Rehearsals
Chapter 43 // Water
Chapter 44 // Goodbye
Chapter 45 // Phone Call
Chapter 46 // Step
Chapter 47 // Texts
Chapter 49 // Troy
Chapter 50 // Bar
Chapter 51 // Over
Chapter 52 // Post
Chapter 53 // Plans
Chapter 54 // Home
Chapter 55 // Reunion
Chapter 56 // There
Chapter 57 // Broke
Chapter 58 // Plan B
Chapter 59 // Dinner
Chapter 60 // Talks
Chapter 61 // Doc
Chapter 62 // New Year's
Character Answers
Chapter 63 // Shower
Chapter 64 // Last
Epilogue

Chapter 48 // Snapchat

197K 6.4K 6.4K
By sugarplumluke

•Calum

After a long ass week of touring, I couldn't be more grateful for it to be the weekend. To make it even better, today was one of our few days off scheduled for this tour, which meant I finally had time to relax and catch up on all of my sleep.

Although this week was insanely busy, I was so happy that the boys dragged me out to the bar with them. I actually had a lot of fun hanging out with the boys like we used to. It felt liberating to be able to let go of all of the pressure I've been dealing with and just be able to let loose for awhile, even if it did end up with some embarrassing drunk texts.

I dropped my bag onto the floor of my hotel room with a loud thud, locking the door behind me. It was a vast room, almost too big for one person to have all by themselves, and it smelled like the entire place had drowned in a bottle of coconut air freshener.

I leaped onto the bed immediately, like a child seeing a king size mattress for the first time. My aching body sunk right into the fluffy, yet firm, mattress and a content exhale instantly escaped my mouth. It could never compare to my bed at home that I kept on such a high pedestal for its magnificent level of comfort, but it was definitely a close second in the ranking.

My thumb pushed down onto the power button of the remote control, turning the television on. I kicked my shoes off, letting them fling onto the floor without a care as to where they landed, and propped my head against the crisp pillows to get situated. I flipped channels, trying to find something even remotely interesting, or else I would be falling asleep much quicker than I had originally intended.

Cassidy's face appeared on the screen, nearly making me crap my sweatpants right then and there. Sometimes I completely forgot that I could watch her movies whenever I wanted to. I cranked up the volume and leaned back, letting my gaze fix on her.

Her character was sitting out by the pool, talking to some actor that I couldn't remember the name of. She had her blonde hair pulled back, revealing every part of her beautifully crafted face, with a smile plastered over her kissable lips. She was dressed in a bikini, making my mouth basically water, as her long legs glimmered in the sunlight and as her skin was exposed to me.

Watching her act in this film, with her lovely speaking voice and her pretty smile and her body on display in a swimsuit was basically free porn for me.

My hand involuntarily crept downwards, slipping underneath the waist band of my pants and my boxers. In my defense, it's been weeks since I've gotten any action and I was all alone. I gripped onto my length, imagining my palm to be Cassidy's, and keeping my eyes locked onto her gorgeous face on the screen. A raspy moan escaped from my throat instantly. God, I missed her.

With my free hand I reached for my phone. I needed her. I needed to see her so bad. I needed to hear her voice in person, calling out my name. I needed to be with her so badly, and this long distance is really making it so much more difficult.

I opened up Snapchat, taking a quick selfie, staring right into the front facing camera. I had to take this whole thing slow, I couldn't just whip out a dick pic like it was nothing. So I just captioned it, "Miss you baby girl." That always would make her swoon.

I returned my attention back to the movie, letting go of myself for a bit as I awaited her response. I heard the dinging sound of my phone a minute or so later, and I unlocked my screen, letting a picture of her pop up. She replied with a simple, "Miss you too, Calum."

I pulled my shirt over my head to expose my protruding collar bones to her in my next selfie. I ruffled my hair to the side also, making it seem messier than usual. "I'm all alone in my hotel room," I wrote across the black text bar, adding in one of those cute, yellow sad faces to spruce it up.

Cassidy responded a few seconds later. This time she had a straight face, but there was a hint of cleavage available for me to see. "That sucks," She wrote over her picture, making me want to laugh at her deadpan.

I switched my camera around. It was time to go in for the kill. My sweatpants were still covering my lower region, but my boner was clearly visible, as well as her face covering the television. "Thinking of ya," I wrote, which was one hundred percent true.

I waited for her to open it. And when she did, she called me almost immediately after.

"Hi baby," I answered, my voice still sounding raspy.

"What are on Earth do you think you're doing?" She hissed, sounding incredibly flustered and irritated.

I huffed. "Come on, Cass. I'm horny and I miss you. I just want to see my beautiful girl. Isn't this how long distance couples do things nowadays?"

"Well in case you forgot, we're no longer a couple," Cassidy reminded me, which made me want to roll my eyes. Of course we weren't officially together anymore, but that didn't mean that either of us were in any less love than we were before.

"But baby, you know you're the only one I want. Just please keep this going. I need you so badly right now," I pleaded, as my hand travelled back down to underneath my pants again.

Cassidy sighed heavily. "Calum, no. I'm supposed to be going out with Troy and I need to go get ready. I really don't have time for this."

My ears perked up at the mention of Troy. He was a nice guy, and I never had any problems with him. But that still didn't stop the jealousy to run through my veins by the fact that she had plans with another guy. "Why are you going out with Troy?"

"It's just cast member bonding. Relax," Cassidy told me nonchalantly, as if she was unable to comprehend why I would be bothered by this, when it seemed pretty obvious to me.

"Like a date?" I clarified, feeling my eyebrows knit together and my jaw clench up just at the mention of it.

"No. We're friends, Calum," She insisted, and I could mentally picture her shaking her head at me. "But I still need to get ready because I'm sure paparazzi are going to go crazy seeing us in public together with all of the hype going around about the movie."

I felt myself start to throb. I needed to get rid of this erection quickly, or else I was going to be torturing myself. "Well, just cancel it then. Who cares."

"Calum I'm not just cancelling my plans because you're horny," Cassidy scolded in a motherly tone, making the fantasies I have had in my dreams come alive again.

"Cancel them for me, baby girl," I pleaded, yearning to touch myself again but only until it was because of Cassidy, especially since her movie had went to commercial break.

"No. I've had a long week of filming and I am exhausted and completely stressed out because I haven't been able to remember all of my lines correctly because I'm too busy thinking about you all of the time. So I could really use a night out to have-"

I cut her off in the middle of hearing her blab on about. "Or you could just stay home and not see another guy and instead see a lot of your favorite guy."

Cassidy was silent for awhile, which is absolutely terrifying since her soothing voice is usually always being heard in my ear. "You know what? If this is what it takes to shut you up, then whatever. I'll reschedule with Troy."

I smiled, feeling relieved in many aspects. "You're the best."

"And you're a pain in the ass," Cassidy complained in a feverish tone. She hung up right away, not even saying goodbye to me, or letting me make a joke about anal.

I glimpsed down at my phone as a new notification popped up, making my lips curl into a smirk. I received a snapchat from Cassidy. Score.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
author's note: this is super short im so sorry but i wanted to get a chapter up for the new year :)))

i hope you all have a fab new year!!! 2014 was a great year for me thx to u guys and all of ur love & support and i went to so many concerts and made so many friends and just had a great time tbis year i hope you all did too

some things i need to address tho:
1. calum & cassidy are both 18+ so sending nudes is perfectly legal but (at least in america) if u are under the age of 18 it is child porn which is a serious crime for both the person sending and receiving them so although its great that you are confident in ur body just wait until you're 18 guys it's not worth the risk

also if a boy or girl is pressuring you don't follow cassidys example and give in you gotta stand ur ground and say no im not comfortable w that & hope they respect that.

2. asian jokes are not funny and never have been funny. i know you guys who say them don't mean anything harmful by them but they are still perpetuating racism & racial stereotypes. calum has been unfollowing LOADS of fans for calling him asian or making jokes regarding that subject so it obviously affects him so pls just stop it has never been funny

reminder to be the change you wish to see in the world :)

okay thats it for wisdom lessons by yours truly love you all soooooOo much and thank you all for taking your time to read this story i hope you like it just as much as i like writing it

dedicated to hood-pitts for saying i deserve all these reads bc im her fav author and for always sending me a bunch of super nice tweets on twitter thank you ily & i love all u guys im so appreciative of every single one of you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 5.3K 45
endless preferences from tumblr
997K 41.8K 27
One by one, they'll all be dead. [unedited]
441K 6.6K 91
Brother/Sister Preferences with the boys from 5SOS Open for requests! Leave a comment or message me
647K 21.3K 31
"who the fuck is a 5 seconds of summer?"