Entangled Love โœ“

By Namas48

"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell d... More

Preview and Foreword
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (part 1)
Chapter 26 (part 2)
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (Part 1)
Chapter 68 ( Part 2)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 ( part 1)
Chapter 73 ( part 2)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
The End (Part 1)
The End ( Part 2)
The End (Part 3)
Surprise
New Story Update
Welcome Back
Achievements
Entangled Love FACTS

Chapter 28

4.9K 233 141
By Namas48

Zara's POV

"You are her prince?" She peeks behind me and exclaims with an eerie glint in her eyes. Who is she talking to? I follow her gaze and turn around. My eyes gape open in shock to find Armaan standing there reciprocating my expressions. What is he doing here? How does he know I will be coming here? He first looks at me with a staggered look and then at Shiza.

"You are, isn't it?" She again asks, having the whole world's innocence on her face. What this girl is blabbering?

I glance back at Armaan. He has the same confused look on his face. What the heck he is doing here? But first, I need to zip this prattler's mouth. God knows where she gets this prince idea and the nastiest is she is asking this question to the most annoying person in my life.

"I am sure you are and you even like her too like the way you were looking...."

"Okay Shiza, it's enough. Children don't talk like this, " I interrupt her with a fake glare.

"Yes, I am her prince. "

And it's the time for me to be flabbergasted. He sits on his toes before her and ruffles her blonde hair. What has he just said? Has he gone insane? He looks at me with a smirk on his face. And now I know this is certainly one of his antics to tease me.

       *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Why you have come here?" I ask as soon as I enter the back yard where he is as usual busy with his phone.

"Because I want to," he mumbles without looking away from his phone.

"What?" I ask with an uncertain look.

Can for once this guy answer properly? I glare at him who is sitting with cross legs on the cement bench. From the way, he is carrying the phone in a horizontal position, I am sure he is playing a game.

He abruptly looks up with the hint of subtleness in his blue eyes.

"Its because I was free today so I decided to come here. In fact, I want to come with you but you didn't give me a chance to talk to you in the morning as you were so....flustered, " he says with a smug look.

"Excuse me? I didn't get flustered," I yell while glaring at him. But he is right. I didn't even spare him a glance this morning due to embarrassment.

"Okay, let's see," he says as he seizes his lower lip under his teeth as he swipes his finger harshly on the phone.

What the heck he is saying? I can never understand him.

"But how you know I will come here?" I ask as I settle myself on the bench placed in front of the one he is sitting in.

He again promptly looks up and eye at me. Instead of replying, he just stares at me. He sighs before looking back at the phone. It's like he is dubious to answer me or not.

"Because I followed you here," he mumbles softly which I can't understand. Maybe because I am sitting far from him or he has said it in a low voice which I can't decipher.

"What have you just said?" I ask.

"Can you stop with this interrogation. Aren't you seeing I am busy?" He says annoyingly.

Busy with your stupid games. Jerk!

"Zara, can you come with me? I have to discuss something with you."

I turn my head to the direction of the entrance to find Elizebath standing there.

"Okay, I am coming," I shout so that she can hear me.

I stand up and peek at him again, who is still dig up in the game. I can't believe a rude person like him has an obsession with games.

"And wait, don't think in any other way of what happened earlier. She was just insisting so much so I have to say it," he says as he looks at me with full attention. So he is talking about what Shiza has said.

"Oh hello, I have no wish to take another meaning. You just play your third class games," I spat and walk away.

"Hey!" He yells but I ignore him.

Arrogant! Jerk! Why does he think so highly of himself?

             *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Sit there." She calmly gestures towards a foamy chair and makes herself sit on the chair in front of it.

"Actually I am telling you this because you are Master's daughter who has to serve this orphanage more than me and I think it's your right on behalf of him to know that."

"I am thinking of shutting down this orphanage and sending these children to another one because I don't have enough funds to keep up with this," she adds.

"How can you say that? No one will take care of them like the way you do," I say with a shocked expression.

"I don't want to become a burden on anyone now. These kids are like my own kids but they have got their necessities too which I will not be able to fulfill. Master has been looking after this orphanage for its whole life and I am more than grateful to him but now I don't think that..."

"What are you saying? These children have got attached to you and they will get affected by this, for funds, I will give you them just like my Dad used to do, " I say in one breath.

But then I realize what I have said. How will I be able to give the funds when I don't have enough money for myself.

"But you don't have to do that. I..."

"No buts, that's my last decision. You just take care of these kids, " I hold her hands in mine.

"Thank you so much, Zara, you and your father both are like angels send by Allah," she says with tears in her eyes.

I hope I will be able to support you!

"I will take care of all the funds of the orphanage."

I turn my head to the back where the voice has come to find Armaan standing there with both hands in his pocket. What is he saying?

"You are...?" Elizabeth asks, perplexed.

"I am Zara's husband," he replies with a smile. And this is the first time I have listened my name from him. And why the enunciation of my name has gotten a completely different sensation when he has said it. I can't believe he has introduced himself with reference to me.

           *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Why you have done this?" I ask as soon as he comes back in the car. He has been talking to Elizabeth God knows what.

"What have I done?" He mutters as he twirls the keys and starts the car.

"The fund thing. Why do you need to do this?" I ask this time my intonation gets rather harsh.

"Because I want to do this. And for what you are getting noisy? Do you really think I have done this for you? I have told you earlier too that we are not going to intrude in each other's matters. I have done this because I feel the need to do this. I have no concern with what you are doing," he says as he glares at me.

Yes, how can I think like that? Why he will care for me. I am dumb to actually think this. He is a jerk who only thinks for himself.

"For your kind information, I have no desire to think like that. Moreover, you are right. We should not meddle in each other's lives," I grind my teeth in anger. My eyes travel to my neck. It is bare. Where has my necklace gone? I look at my lap and on the side of the seat, but my eyes come back with nothing. Have I lost my necklace? I can't bear to lose it. I am sure, I have missed it in the orphanage. I look outside the window. We are still near the orphanage premises.

"Stop the car," I say.

"Why?" He asks confusedly.

"I say stop the car," I yell as I open the door of my side in the still-moving car. Tears start building up in my eyes. Losing that necklace means losing his last memory and trace.

As soon as Armaan stops the car, I rush towards the back. Where have I dropped it? I start looking down along the way but of no vail. Tears start oozing from my eyes.

My eyes glisten when I spot a white sparkling thing near the dung of soil. I bend down and sigh a breath of relief to spot my necklace. I try to pick it but it is strangled in a large stone. My eyes widen when the chain of necklace comes to my hand but the diamond is still present under the stone. I panic and try to push the stone but with a thud, the chain in my hand falls into the water lake behind it. What should I do now? I crawl on my knees and held my hand ahead and strive to pick it but it has moved further with the layers of water. I jump in the lake when I find no other solution. The cold water hit my body like ice. The water is not that deep, it is coming up to my knees level. That's a relief for me as I don't know how to swim.

I rush forward when I spot my necklace floating on the surface of the water. I catch it and hugs it. Thank God I have finally got it back.

"What are you doing here?"

I look behind to find Armaan standing there confusedly staring at me. I am all drenched right now.

"Come on, take my hand," he held his hand forward. I look frantically at him than his hand.

"What are you waiting for? Come out," he speaks more loudly at which I perplexedly take his hand.

        *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Assalam o Alaikum guys! How are you? What do you think of this chapter? Don't forget to vote and comment. Allah Hafiz.❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 4.7K 79
โ€ขโ€ข|2nd in Arranged Series|โ€ขโ€ข Can be read as a standalone. "That was in a bad taste, Ishmal. You even hurt yourself in the process." She sniffed her...
303K 9.4K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
509K 23.4K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...
1.6M 59.8K 36
(UFW sequel#2) (Unwanted series#3) Ask me. What was my fault in all this? Just this I love him without my knowledge. I fell for him when I knew he co...