Irresistibly Forbidden

By CoraFS

Alejandra Collisimo is the teenage daughter of the Italian Mafia don. With 5 overbearing older brothers and... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1: Welcome To America
Chapter 2: Trouble
Chapter 3: Familiar
Chapter 4: Jaxon
Chapter 5: Crappy Start to the Day
Chapter 6: Suspicions
Chapter 7: Macaluso?
Chapter 8: The Race and The Party
Chapter 9: Truth
Chapter 10: Deals
Chapter 11: Hot and Bothered
Chapter 12: Absent
Chapter 14: Anita
Chapter 15: Disagreement
Chapter 16: Phone calls with Papรก
Chapter 17: Broken Nose
Chapter 18: Mood swings
Chapter 19: Hurt Feelings
Chapter 20: Claim
Chapter 21: Period
Chapter 22: Trust In Gabriel
Chapter 23: Dinner
Chapter 24: Dead
Chapter 25: Fair
Chapter 26: Territory
Chapter 27: Tease
Chapter 28: Day Off
Chapter 29: What Just Happened?
Chapter 30: Welcome Home
Chapter 31: Different
Chapter 32: Heart to Hearts and a Gunshot
Chapter 33: Officially Over
Chapter 34: New Friends
Chapter 35: Unexpected Conversations
Characters Part 2
Chapter 36: Too many Questions
Chapter 37: Revelations
Chapter 38: Double Standards
Chapter 39: Early Returns
Chapter 40: American Flag
Chapter 41: Acts Of Kindness
Chapter 42: Surprise Appearances
Chapter 43: Car Rides and Kisses
Chapter 44: Confrontations
Chapter 45: First Proper Date
Chapter 46: Some Inspirational Words
Chapter 47: Panicked Calls
Chapter 48: Progress
Chapter 49: Feeling Left Out
Chapter 50: Secrets

Chapter 13: Benefits

25.9K 673 760
By CoraFS

It didn't take long for Jaxon to reach me. The crowds had parted for him as if he was royalty as soon as he began walking, or better yet storming towards me. I soon found out why when he grabbed my arm and dragged me into an office. This was obviously his club. What are the chances that the first club I ended up in would be his. Just my luck.

So here I am, pinned against a door by the raging mob boss. Excellent.

"What the fuck did I tell you the other day" I stay silent, refusing to give into him. I can't believe he actually thinks he can show up after days of being MIA and order me around.

I jumped as he pulled his hands back and slammed them with force, against the door, beside my head. "Alejandra, I'm not fucking playing! What did I tell you the other day" ok so maybe ignoring him wasn't the best idea and by the crazed look in his eyes, I know I'm not going to win this one.

"You said no boys" Despite the situation I kept my voice firm and head high.

"So do you want to tell me what the hell that was out there?" He growled, obviously frustrated that I disobeyed his 'order'.

"Jaxon, I'm just trying to have some fun. I'm a teenage girl you can't blame me! What? did you expect me to not look at other guys for the rest of the year?" I asked annoyed at how ridiculous he was being. I want to have fun whilst my brothers aren't around. I need to have some fun.

His eye blazed in anger, but flashed with lust? Lowering his voice he brought his lips to my ear and dropped his hands to my waist, "If you want to have some fun, you come to me. I've already told you that I don't want to see you with other men." My cheeks flushed red and my heart race picked up at his insinuation. But luckily my brain hadn't been effected by him yet.

"Did you hit your head or something. We can't do anything together, that would be suicide for the both of us. Did you forget my surname? You may be strong but my fathers anger would overthrow you any day. Why would you even suggest that?" I was in complete disbelief of his words. I'm not saying that I wouldn't love to jump his bones right here and now, but I'm not willing to catch a bullet for it.

"Think about it. You want some fun and so do I. I'm not saying we need to get married or anything. Simply a friends or should I say enemies with benefits. No one outside of my family knows who you are. It's not that big of a deal." I'd be lying if I said that he wasn't beginning to convince me, and his closeness wasn't helping either, but it's just too risky.

"Secrets don't stay secret for very long. I don't get why you're so hung up on me. Life would be so much easier if you let me go back to the guy I was dancing with, and you find one of the many girls that stare at you like a piece of meat." I don't know If I was trying to convince myself or him.

"We could do that yes. But don't tell me that you wouldn't be thinking of me the whole time. There's something between us and I know that you feel it too. We should just get it out of our systems now." He's really starting to get to me now, and that's panicking me. Shoving him away from me I try my best to prove him wrong, even though I know he's right.

"What are you talking about. I don't feel anything" Lies. "We can just go back to how things were before we knew each other. This would be beyond a bad idea. I mean what would happen if my papa or brothers find out! They'd make me watch as they chop off your dick and then I'd be traumatised and and-"

He cut off my little freak out as he slammed his lips against mine, cupping my face in his hands. I couldn't push him away. I didn't want to push him away.

The kiss wasn't sweet or loving, it was angry and lustful and everything I imagined it would be. It lasted a while until we pulled away for air. Locking eyes, I could see the mutual agreement.

"So, we're really doing this huh?" I asked breathlessly, a goofy smile on my face.

He replied with a kiss just as good as the first one. And that was just the beginning of our night.....................

***

I woke up the next morning on a moving pillow and with a heavy weight around my waist. Jaxon.  I was wearing his shirt from last night and we were tangled up in his black sheets. The sun was shining through the window. We were a bit too occupied to close the curtains last night.....

Thinking of last night, made heat rise to my cheeks. The office, his desk, the limo, his bedroom, his bathroom. Oh God.

Looking up at him, I noticed that he's still sleeping. His chest moving up and down slowly, signalling his shallow breaths. I took this time to really look at his tattoos. They were everywhere, each one as beautiful as the last. I know that they all must mean something and hopefully one day he'll tell me. Tattoos are very personal so I won't pry just yet. Taking my finger I begin to trace the pattern on his chest, following every curve.

"Good morning" His chest rumbled with his voice, giving me a fright. Looking up at his now open eyes, I smile at him returning his good morning.

"Sleep well?" he asked in his husky morning voice that somehow made him even sexier. This man is going to be the death of me.

"Yes, did you?" I asked, returning my head back onto his chest.

"Better than you think" I wasn't even looking at him and could tell that he was smirking. I let out a giggle and slapped him, before attempting to sit up. Key word: Attempting. His arm just got tighter around my waist.

"What are you doing princess?" Princess. That was new, but I liked it. I usually hate those kind of nicknames, but from him, it just felt right.

"I need to pee Jax, Let me go" I struggled a bit in his grip, desperately needing to get to the toilet.

He just groaned and muttered and 'Fine' before removing his arm from me. I jumped out of bed and quickly ran to what looked like an en suit. And thankfully it was. That would've been embarrassing if it was a closet.

After doing my business, I walked back out to find Jaxon on his phone, still in bed. What a view. He was sat up now leaning against the headboard, The covers dangerously low at his waist.
Walking over to the bed, I plopped myself down beside him and began awkwardly playing with the hem of my shirt. I wasn't sure what to do. Suddenly his arms wrapped round my waist and pulled me onto his lap so that I was straddling him. Thankfully he didn't place me too close to his not so little man.

I leaned in and pecked his lips before pulling back. Much to his frustration.  "Ok so I think we need to set some ground rules if we're going to do this." I think this would be a good time to get our expectations of the 'friends with benefits' deal onto the table. Better to make our intentions clear if this is going to work.

"Ok, what did you have in mind?" He asked looking at me curiously.

"Well, I was thinking, since you don't want me with other boys then I don't want you with other girls." This was pretty much a given, but I had to say it just to be clear.

"Ok, but don't you think people will be suspicious if I all of a sudden just stop hooking up with girls?" I narrowed my eyes at him. As much as I hate to say it, he has a point. People at school would talk and eventually word would get round to smaller gangs the it wouldn't be long until they figured out my real identity.

"Right then. We can kiss other people, just no sex" His hands tightened around my waist at the idea of kissing other people.

"I don't want you around other boys Alejandra how many times do I have to tell you? And no one will be suspicious if your not with boys anyway, so No." He growled out, getting angry. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Nope, you don't get to kiss other girls and then have me all to yourself, that's not how it works Buddy." I stated matter of factly. He just glared at me, obviously not happy about my words.

"Fine then I won't kiss other girls so you don't need to kiss other boys"

"Jaxon, you just said it yourself, people will be suspicious if you, the man whore, suddenly stop showing any sort of affection to girls. If we're going to do this, we need to be smart about it." I tried to reason with him. He knew I was right.

"I'm not a man whore" he muttered like a child being scolded. I just scoffed unbelievably at him.

"Oh really? How many girls have you been with?" I asked, my arms now folded over my chest. He just looked at me, not wanting to answer as he knew he'd only prove himself wrong.

"Yeah, that's what I thought'. I rolled my eyes once again.

"Ok, so any other rules?" I asked changing the subject.

"Absolutely no hickies, giving or receiving, from other people", he stared me right in the eyes, completely serious. That was a reasonable demand though.

"Ok, unless you can think of anymore, then that's it for now. We can always add on to it later." Our list of rules wasn't too bad right now, I'm sure we can stick to them.

Leaning up, he captured my lips with his, starting a long make-out session. We kissed for around 15 minutes before my stomach rumbled. Jaxon just chuckled pulling away, "Someone's hungry. Let's get you dressed and we can grab some breakfast downstairs, yeah?"

I just nodded my head, moving my body away from his and searching around for my clothes. I watched as Jaxon disappeared through the door next to the bathroom, and spotted my dress on the floor at his side of the bed. I reached down to pick it up. Not the most comfortable or trivial thing to wear to breakfast but it's going to have to do. I began to put it on before I heard a low growl coming from behind me.

Turning around I shot Jaxon a questioning look.

"You're not wearing that down there, I'll give you some sweats." He said, with his angry eyes making another appearance. He disappeared into what I assume is the closet again and returned with grey sweatpants and another white t-shirt. Walking over to grab them, I realised that he was wearing the exact same thing. Wow, I thought grey sweats on a guy were cute but damn, he makes them look sexy.

I had to peel my eyes away from him or else we'd never make it to breakfast.

Shoving the clothes on, I was the comfiest I've ever felt in my life, I didn't even care that they made me look huge. The clothes smelt like him as well, with the faint smell of smoke mixed with mint. It was perfect.

He grabbed my hand as we headed downstairs. As we entered the kitchen, Winter, Damon and Asher were sitting at the breakfast bar eating. They all turned to say good morning, Winter's eyes widening when she spotted me. I gave them all a small smile muttering back a 'good morning', before Jax lightly pushed me towards one of the seats next to Winter, then walked over to the messy worktops.

"Do you want some coffee Aleja?" Asher asks holding up the coffee pot.

"Yes please" I answer back smiling. Jaxon grabs a mug passing it to Asher who proceeds to ask about milk and sugar ect. After making it he hands me my coffee and I thank him.

"Pancakes princess?" Jaxon offers holding out a plate with two pancakes, I nod as he sets it down then engages into conversation with Asher and Damon.

I begin to eat as Winter turns herself fully towards me, grinning like a Cheshire cat. "I knew it!" she beams at me, "What did Pen and I tell you?" I just chuckle at her shaking my head.

"Yeah yeah whatever, but we're strictly friends with benefits and you can't tell anyone, this can't get out into the mafia world." she scrunches up her face at the benefits parts before agreeing to never tell anybody.

The morning went by well and I returned home just after noon. Everything that just happened running through my head. I can't believe we're actually doing this. It's wrong on so many levels but it feels right when I'm with him. Deep inside we both know this is going to be more than friends with benefits and one of us are going to end up getting hurt. But right now, I don't care. In a messed-up way, I know that whatever happens is going to be worth it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

820 43 13
Arabella Lila Romano A name given to her. A name so powerful to make even the strongest fear. The only daughter of Armando Romano. The Italian mafia...
1.2M 22.7K 39
How can one event alter the course of your entire life? Going from living with her single beloved mother to flying across the country to live with he...
28.9K 871 59
They say opposites attract but what happens when you are not opposites? Being born in the violent world of the American mafia, Audelia Rose Hernandez...
618K 14.1K 35
Meet Angela Santiago, the daughter of the most feared mafia boss in Spain and the sister of three overprotective older brothers. She's a loving and n...