DESTINED - SIDNAAZ TALES

By Omnilegent21

Story is about famous businessmen and a mysterious employee. He's spoiled brat while she is sweet angel. He's... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Glimpse
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
A Message from your author.
Part 34
Part 35
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Poll whether you want me to write the story or not?
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Announcement

Part 24

7.3K 439 48
By Omnilegent21

Hello Readers.

Firstly thank you for the well wishes for my brother. And secondly I am disappointed with the number of response for last chapter. Don't I deserve your votes and comments ? If you think that the chapter was not good or you didn't like it, still comment it. Your comments encourages me to write ahead. So I request you please that do vote and comment. And yeah inline comments are the best one.

Hope you enjoy reading.

---------------------------------------

Shehnaaz's point of view :- 

When I was busy in reading business newspaper, I saw a place which I and Siddarth had visited to learn architecting in Rajasthan. We really had good time over there. Those places has our happy moments. Those days we had enjoyed a lot and of course we had fun and we were tension free. I remember Dad teasing me when we had asked him for the leave of 30 days. He teased me saying you guys are going to mini Honeymoon. I know. Well that wasn't honeymoon, but we enjoyed each other's company. We were carefree bird who don't have any responsibilities and nothing to look after or worry about.

It was when we had completed our plans of architectural firm. Now it is named as STARS. We needed to learn about it so had decided to know the basics of this architecting. 

Writer's point of view :-

Flashback.

Today Shehnaaz and Siddarth were going to leave for their trip. It was like Mini India tour in 30 days. They had decided to take a flight of Rajasthan first. The flight was scheduled at night 1 am.

It was 8 in the morning when Shehnaaz came after taking bath, after having a walk with Raj,  to wake Siddarth. Now some thing was changed in their relation. Now instead of alarm, it was Shehnaaz who used to wake him up. They used to sleep together in one bed and cuddle each other. But they both knew their limit. They never crossed that as they respected each other.. They were still building their relation. 

She moved towards bed and sat beside Siddarth who was sleeping on his stomach hugging her pillow.

"Siddarth" She called him shaking his shoulder a bit but he didn't move a little bit also.

" Siddarth get up na, it's breakfast time and it's getting late too."  She again said to him again but this time leaning over his back. He didn't move a bit instead he just turned his face other side. She knew he is doing this because on today onwards he is on leave. He want to take rest. 

Shehnaaz huffed a bit and than something strikes her. She smiled evilly and went to her dressing table and took something from drawer. She came back to him and leaned more over her back so that she could reach his lips. She with a light hand made him wear lipstick over his lips. She had taken his pic and saved it in her phone. She knew she would be in trouble when Siddarth gets to know. She leaned more towards him so that she could reach his ears. Then taking her long strands of hair she tickled inside his ears making him irritated. 

"Stop it yaar Shehnaaz, let me sleep it's been days, I haven't slept properly." He said groaning and keeping a pillow on his ears.

"Get up Siddarth, Dad has been calling you since. He wanted to talk with you something urgent. " Shehnaaz again tried but who was she kidding, this kumbkaran was not moving.

She acted as if she is calling Raj and said him that Siddarth is still sleeping and he is not waking so I think you should only come here. Listening to this Siddarth, woke up and wore his slippers and went out to talk to Raj. While Raj and Rita were in the hall room sitting when Siddarth came and Shehnaaz was behind him trying hard not to laugh out loudly.

Siddarth shouting :- Dad here I am. I was awake from when but this Shehnaaz, she was late as she was doing some packing.

Raj and Rita were amused seeing him and that too this way. His red lipstick was the highlight and the blush which Shehnaaz had made looks like joker. They both saw him and than Shehnaaz who was standing behind him. When they saw her, she by her hands indicated to keep quiet.

Rita :- Ohhh so you took bath and you are ready Siddarth ?

Siddarth knew now he will get caught :- Yeah Mom. I took bath. I was thinking let's have breakfast. What's say Dad ?

Raj :- Actually Sid, I was thinking that why not take our family photo. You see you both are going for month. We would miss you.

Siddarth found it fishy still he said yes to Raj.

Raj called one of the servant and asked him to take family photo. All 4 of them took photos together. Servant had a smile looking all of them. He didn't laugh because Raj had showed him eyes indicated not to laugh.

As soon as photo session were completed.

Raj :- I am going to make this as frame Shehnaaz what's say ?

Shehnaaz :- Dad, please send those photos to me.

Raj winked her :- Sure baby.

Siddarth :- Let me also see. How is it ?

Shehnaaz shouted :- No need. It's good Siddarth saying she snatched the phone from Raj. 

Siddarth went near her and snatched the phone from her. Shehnaaz went behind Raj and hide behind him.

When Siddarth saw the photos and was shocked looking at photos. He then saw his face in selfie of phone. Then he got to know that this was done on his face when he was sleeping. He realized that all this was done by one person. He got to know that it was Shehnaaz.

Siddarth shouted :- Shehnaaz you did this. Now you are gone. 

Saying he jumped from one side of sofa to other.

Saying he ran behind her. Shehnaaz also started running. Both were running like one is tom and other is jerry. Their laugh were heard in the hall.

Shehnaaz :- Dad, save me from your son please.

Before Raj could say anything Siddarth spoke :- No one is going to save you from me baby. Just wait.

Shehnaaz ran to their room and was going to lock the door but Siddarth came and she couldn't close the door.

Raj and Rita were laughing seeing them as they were behaving like small children. They were happy seeing them this way.

While running Shehnaaz fall on bed and Siddarth caught her with her hands and he entwined their fingers.  

Siddarth came above her and pushed her hair and tucked the strands behind her ear :- So seems like my wife has became naughty. She needs to have some punishment. Isn't it ?

Shehnaaz :- What punishment ?

Siddarth :- That's for me to decide baby. saying he teasingly pinched her waist a little which was bare because of her side slit kurta.

Saying he started giving some wet kiss to her neck. 

Shehnaaz :- Siddarth what are you doing ?

Siddarth :- Doing some morning romance with my wife.

Shehnaaz pushed him and he fell beside her and she got up and said :- No romance ..Get up now and get fresh and come down fast... we all are having breakfast together..I am going down.

Siddarth mutters :- Such a romance spoiler you are...

Shehnaaz :- I know that but now you need to tolerate me as I have married you. So bare with this romance spoiler whole life. she said in teasing manner and went down.

Siddarth :- Come on Sid, get up now your wife has ordered you but don't worry we both are going on trip. I would spend some quality time with you.

They had breakfast together with Raj and Rita giving them some do's and don't where both Siddarth and Shehnaaz were listening it silently.

It was night now and time to depart for Sidnaaz. They were in living room when the servants were loading there luggage in car.

Raj :- Siddarth take care of Shehnaaz. She is your responsibility son.

Siddarth :- Yeah Dad I will, now when you have got your daughter you have forgotten your son.

Raj :- Shut up now. Take care of yourself and her. I want you both back safely okay.

Shehnaaz :- Don't worry Dad. We will take care of each other.

Siddarth and Shehnaaz took their blessings and Musketeers also came to see off them. Now after bidding everyone bye they sat in the car and left towards Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport. Driver was driving while both Siddarth and Shehnaaz sat in the back seat.

Soon enough they reached airport. Taking their luggage Sidnaaz went inside the airport.

After completing the formalities Sidnaaz boarded their flight and sat beside each other ready to flight to take off.

Siddarth :- So ?

Shehnaaz said shrugging her shoulder as she didn't understand what he's " so " means :- So ?

Siddarth :- Are you okay ?

Shehnaaz :- Yeah of course I am. Why ?

Siddarth :- Arey...You haven't seen in those movies or read in those books, where girls are afraid at the time of takeoff or landing and they hold their partner's hand in tight grip and boys console them and give them confidence. Siddarth said as of he is stating the fact.

Shehnaaz making face :- Seriously Siddarth ? That is so cliche !  From which movies and book you get these type of ideas ?

Siddarth :- No, I have just heard of it.

Shehnaaz :-Than you heard it very wrong Mr Shukla.    

Siddarth :- Ohhhh....

Shehnaaz :-Yes ! I am not scared of such things. Siddarth have you been to any place of India before ?

Siddarth :- No. Actually never thought to visit India. I have gone to Goa that too for some marriage. And after that we went to pub and than we came back. So basically it's no. I haven't seen any place.

Shehnaaz :- I had expected this. Anyways leave.

Siddarth :- Than what are you going to do now ?

Shehnaaz :- I have book to read if you allow me.

Siddarth :- Ohhh am I disturbing you ?

Shehnaaz :- It seems like that only.

Siddarth huffed :- Fine read your so called book. 

Soon enough the attendants were announced of take off. They fastened their seat belt and than flight took off.

After some minutes,

Siddarth interrupted her :- What are you reading ?

Shehnaaz :- 101 things that I have learned from my architecture school by Matthew Fedrick.

Siddarth :- Ohhh my wife is very dedicated. You continue.. I will take a nap for some time than.

After 2 hours of travel they reached Jaipur by 3 in the night. They moved out of airport with their luggage when they saw a man holding the placard of " Mr and Mrs Shukla."They went towards and greeted him and taking their luggage he went towards the parking.

Siddarth :- Shehnaaz, where are we going now ? Where are we resting ?

Shehnaaz :- Keep quiet Siddarth and see where the driver is taking us.

Siddarth :- It is you who have booked everything so what should I do ?

Till than they reach towards the driver who was loading their luggage.

When Siddarth saw the way of their transport. He shouted to Shehnaaz.

Siddarth shouted :- What the hell Shehnaaz ? Are we going in this ? We are going to travel in public transport ?

Shehnaaz :- Well yes. We are going to make our half trip in this. I am sure it would be fun Hubby. Come let's go.

Siddarth :- What the hell we are travelling in bus ?

Shehnaaz :- Don't shout Siddarth at least see the bus first. It's just two of us who are going to be there in this. Come see it.

As they entered they saw small kitchen in it. The kitchen had everything in it. From utensils to spice to basin. Each and everything.

In the left of the kitchen they saw a big bed where they could sleep comfortably.

In the opposite of the bed there was a small bathroom. Which had shower and washroom both in it. 

When Siddarth saw the bus he was amused and he said :- This is so beautiful Shehnaaz. It really give homely feeling. I have never seen such a beautiful bus.

Shehnaaz :- Because you have never traveled in the bus. Now get fresh. We are going somewhere.

Siddarth :- Where are we going so early ?

Shehnaaz :- Siddarth, don't question me. Hadn't we had decided that we will go on this trip however I take you and wherever I take you ?

Siddarth huffed and nodded his head as yes.

They got fresh in the bathroom of the bus and than bus stopped at the particular place. Shehnaaz took his hand and opened the door of the bus and started walking where Siddarth just followed her.

They were walking in the passage of  palace where Shehnaaz said :- Siddarth, you know Rajasthan is the most famous states in terms of its size, culture, traditions and marvelous architecture. We are here to learn the basics of this architecture. We need to know who made this, what things have been used while making this, how much time have been taken to make this. This glorious forts, splendid havelis, magnificent palaces and majestic temples, all these are the epitome of Rajput era. Every forts and monuments are designed so beautifully and taken care of every minor artwork for exterior and interior architectural structure.

Siddarth :- Than we are going to stay here for our rest of the trip ?

Shehnaaz :- No, we are not staying here.

It was still dark when they were walking. Talking and walking they came to one of the fort.

Shehnaaz :- Let's sit here and watch the sunrise.

Siddarth :- Ohhh you took me all the way to see the sunrise.

Shehnaaz :- You can say that.  

They sat silence for few minutes and they could here birds chirping and sun was rising too and wind was blowing too. The air was so fresh. And sun really looked big from that place.

( Imagine it as sunrise readers )

Siddarth :- The sun is looks so big from here. I have never seen such a view.

Shehnaaz :- It is obvious Siddarth because you are not a morning person. You are the person who wakes late almost in the noon. I am sure you have wasted your life in luxurious life.

Siddarth pouted :- It's true though but don't complain about it na. Leave all this. Tell me What do you think about sunrise Shehnaaz ?

Shehnaaz :- Are you sure ? I mean my opinion would be weird.

Siddarth :- Still tell what do you think about it ?

Shehnaaz :- Sunrise paints the sky with the pinks and sunset with peaches. Cool the warmth of this sky. It teaches us to do our work regularly. Don't waste much time. It comes on regularly on time, it teaches us about punctuality. It teaches us to never lose hopes, infact it give us hopes. This sun rises everyday and again set everyday. The sun will rise again and we should try again. The sun never forgets to shine. It comes and do his work. Think if one day, it doesn't come at all. It would be so difficult for us to know that is it day or still night ? We humans can take a break and enjoy, but think can this sun enjoy or take the break ?

Siddarth, I am the girl who is obsess with nature. I am the girl who gets happy and excited just to see the color of sky changing into pretty colors. My life was not easy like normal child. When I used to look this sun, only one thing came in my mind. That opportunities life gives are like sunrise, if you wait too long, you would miss it too. They key to look forward in life is sunrise. Just like sun shines the world, same way I would find the dim light within myself who would shine for me. It is the sunrise which have taught me to take patience and experience it all over again.

Siddarth was listening her opinion about sunrise. He was amused to her thoughts which are so deep on the sunrise. Which he hardly saw any day. He never had thought about this things. He never thought that this sunrise would teach them so much. When he heard her, he understood everything and he rethought about it. And yes it does teach many things.

Shehnaaz :- What have you thought about sun rise Siddarth ?

Siddarth :- Well, I never thought about sunrise. I have rarely seen the sunrise. But my Mom used to go with Dad to see sunrise and sunset on beach. Whenever I used to ask her, why you don't take me even though I never wanted to go ? She never took me because she knew that I am not the person who wakes early. She used to say that " Someday, you would find the one who would watch every sunrise with you untill the sunset of your life." And I think I got that person.

Saying this Siddarth took her hands in his and brought it near his face and kissed it.

Shehnaaz just looked in his eyes to find the sincerity in it. She could see it was there.

They both sat in silence till 6 in the morning. They had their tea sitting there. Shehnaaz had bought camera and thermos bottle which had tea in it.

Siddarth :- It is the wonderful start of our trip Mam.

Shehnaaz furrowed her eyebrow in confusion :- Mam ?

Siddarth :- Yes because you will my tourist guider too.

Shehnaaz nodded her head as yes and said :- Let's go now.

Siddarth :- Shehnaaz, I have some doubt too.

Shehnaaz :- Whatever it is, ask me later. First have some breakfast.

They both went in the bus where the bus driver started their journery.

Shehnaaz started cooking something for them where Siddarth again took nap for a while.

When they were near their destination Shehnaaz asked Siddarth to get fresh now.

Shehnaaz had packed some food for them as she had not waked Siddarth to have the breakfast, so now they would take brunch.

Siddarth :- Where are we Shehnaaz ?

Shehnaaz :- We are in Jhunjhunu nearJaipur.

Siddarth :- What is this place famous for ?

Shehnaaz :- Siddarth whatever place we would be visiting will be somewhat related to our work. I need you to know the architect of our country.

Well leave all this, let me tell you about this place,Khetri Mahal. It was constructed by Bhopal Singh around 1770. One of the Maharaja had built his Hawa Mahal, also known as the Wind Palace, on the model of the Khetri Mahal, in 1799. Khetri in itself was considered to be the second wealthiest 'Thikana' under Jaipur.

Speaking about architecture of this place, than Khetri Mahal is located behind a series of lanes. It is a paragon of Shekhawati art and architecture. It is primarily known for its fine paintings and murals. The palace is remarkable among buildings of its region because of the flow of wind through its open portals rather than stopped windows or doors.

Saying Shehnaaz started showing him windows and paintings of the Mahal. She asked him to feel the paintings.

After that she took him to the terrace of the Mahal.

Wherever structurally possible, the walls have been pierced with arched openings. The levels of the Palace are combined through a series of ramps, installed to facilitate the movement of horseback guests toward the terrace, which gives commanding views.

After looking at views from the terrace they went inside the rooms of the Mahal.

Two small alcoves contain fragments of older paintings in the private chamber of Thakurs. Most of these paintings were executed in natural earth pigments. The interior rooms are open and colonnaded, the columns often surmounted with openwork and curved arches.

Siddarth :- Shehnaaz, I am not getting one thing, I mean it is almost 3 century old. It is still so beautiful. How can this be there even after so many years ?

Shehnaaz :-  Because they are made with the sand which helps them to be strong for years. Lot of care have been taken care of this place. You know people believed that this mahals or house made of soil, sand and natural things are more strong than the our houses of cement and bricks.

Siddarth :- Ohhhh.

Shehnaaz :- Let's move to our other stop.

Siddarth :- So early ?

Shehnaaz :- Yeah, I have planned some things Siddarth. Till than let's have the brunch first.

Siddarth :- Ohhk.

They had their brunch together and than decided to go to their next stop.

Siddarth :- I know this place, I have read it somewhere, It is called as Hawa Mahal right ?

Shehnaaz :- Good that you know this much.

Siddarth :- This in real looks so big and beautiful isn't it ?

Shehnaaz :- It is.

Siddarth :- What is the history of this place Shehnaaz ? 

Shehnaaz smiled and asked :- I thought you would be bored, listening to my lectures.

Siddarth winked her :- Well no, I am not because I have a beautiful guider and I know that she tells me in short, no big speech and all. And I am loving this.

Shehnaaz :- Ohhhhkk so listen, Hawa Mahal is the palace in Jaipur which is also called as Wind Palace. It was also build in 70's. The King who made this was inspired by Khetri Mahah which we visited before. This palace is made of red and pink sandstone.

Talking about it's architecting than, It was designed by Lal Chand Ustad. Its unique five floor exterior is akin to the honeycomb of a beehive with its 953 small windows called decorated with intricate . The main intention of building this palace was to allow royal ladies to see everyday life and festivals from their windows, without getting seen by others as in males because they were forbidden to show their faces.This architectural feature also allowed cool air from the to pass through, thus making the whole area more pleasant during the high temperatures in summer. Many people see the Hawa Mahal from the street view and think it is the front of the palace, but in reality it is the back of that structure. This Mahal is mixture of Hindu Rajput architecture and Islamic Mughal architecture. The Rajput style is seen in the form of domed canopies, fluted pillars, lotus, and floral patterns, and the Islamic style as evident in its stone inlay work and arches.

Siddarth :- The King was wise, to think about women of his palace. Isn't it ?

Shehnaaz :- You can say that.

Siddarth :- Are we not going to see the Jaipur pink city view ?

Shehnaaz :- Our next stop is that.

Siddarth :- Let's go than.

Shehnaaz :- How did you know about Jaipur city view ?

Siddarth :- Ohhh about that, Darshan had took Musketeers for his first project movie. That movie's full song are sang by him. 

Shehnaaz :- Ohhh which movie ?

Siddarth :- Yeh Jawani Hai Dewani. I am sure you must have watched it too.

Shehnaaz :- Ohh, no I haven't.

Siddarth :- Why ?

Shehnaaz :- I am not much into movies Siddarth.

Siddarth murmurs :- Ohhh how can I forget that my wife is a bookworm.

Shehnaaz :- Did you say something ?

Siddarth :- No, I didn't.

Shehnaaz :- Should we continue our tour or take break ?

Siddarth :- Why break ?

Shehnaaz :- You got up early so, you need rest.

Siddarth :- No, let's go, I am fine.

After watching Jaipur city view, they both went to their next spot.

( I don't know about this place readers but it is in Rajasthan. So bear with it.)

Siddarth :- Rajasthan is really a best example of architecture of our country.

Shehnaaz :- Yes, it is true. Let's go inside now.

Siddarth :- Where are we going ?

Shehnaaz :- To see inside. There is something which you should definitely see.

Siddarth :- What's that ?

Shehnaaz :- Here we go. Come let's go down.

Siddarth :- Ohhh my God. What is this ?  Water in fort ?

Shehnaaz :- This place is called as Stepwell.

Siddarth :- Yeah, this is just wonderful Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz :- It is.  

Siddarth :- The water also looks pure. See we can see the ground beneath it.

Shehnaaz :- Yeah. 

Siddarth :- Tell me about history of this place.

Shehnaaz :- Chand Baori is the name of this stepwell. It is said to be named after a local ruler called Raja Chanda. It is joined with the temple.Chand Baori is a deep four-sided well with a large temple on the back face of the building. The basic architectural aspects of a monumental well consist of a long corridor of steps leading to five or six story below the ground level which can be seen at the site.Chand Baori consists of 3,500 narrow steps over 13 stories. It extends approximately 30 m (100 ft) into the ground, making it one of the deepest and largest stepwells in India.The state of Rajasthan is extremely arid, and the design and final structure of Chand Baori was intended to conserve as much water as possible.

Siddarth :- This is so cool. I mean at that time also people used to think about conserving water. 

Shehnaaz :- This people knows the true importance of water as some village people had to travel far for just water.

Siddarth :- Yeah, I have heard about this.

Shehnaaz :- Do you want to take some picture of yours ?

Siddarth :- Would you do that ?

Shehnaaz nodded as yes and said :- Go pose. I will click some of your photos.

This way they both clicked some photos of each other.

Shehnaaz :- Let's go now. It's almost evening now.

Siddarth :- But why ? We would visit some more place.

Shehnaaz :- Yes, I am telling you that only let's go to our last stop for the day. It will take time to reach too.

Siddarth :- Ohhh like that.

Shehnaaz :- Yeah like that.

The driver took them to Jodhpur.

Shehnaaz :- We have reached Jodhpur. We will look the city view. Come.

They started walking hand in hand with the help of google map.

Siddarth :- Shehnaaz when did you searched about all this ?

Shehnaaz :- I search about good places when I have free time and read history of it.

Siddarth :- Do you remember all of it ?

Shehnaaz :- Most of it. Some places, I must have forget too.

Siddarth complimented :- I have sharp witted wife.

Shehnaaz sarcastically  :- I am indebted listening the phrase from my husband.

Siddarth :- Come on, I am not that bad. I appreciate people.

Shehnaaz rolled her eyes :- Yeah I know how much good you are.

Siddarth :- Did you just rolled your eyes on me ?

Shehnaaz :- Yes, I did.

Siddarth :- Now you are gone. 

Listening this Shehnaaz started running ahead and Siddarth behind her.

After some time,

She entered in one of the empty house and Siddarth ran behind her to catch her.

Shehnaaz :- Okay okay let's end this. See we have reached our last stop.

She said standing at the edge of the terrace.

Siddarth :- What's up with this colors ? All houses are blue.

Shehnaaz :- Because this place is called Blue city Siddarth. Jodhpur is known as blue city.

Siddarth :- Jaipur is known as pink city and this Jodhpur is called as blue city. 

Shehnaaz :- Yeah this is true.

Siddarth :- Does all city are called with colors ?

Shehnaaz :- Very funny Siddarth. Only these two city are called with colors.

Siddarth :- I understood why this cities are called with colors.

Shehnaaz :- And why so ?

Siddarth teasingly :- Because in Jaipur girls are more so that is the reason it is called as pink city. And here in Jodhpur is called as blue city because here boys are more than girls. You know right people say blue are for boys and pink is for girls.

Shehnaaz with her fake crying face :- I never thought that my husband would have KG brain. Ohhh I would have to bear him for rest of my life. Ohhh God help me.

Siddarth :- Ohh madam, I don't have KG brain.

Shehnaaz :- Ohhh you don't have brain at all ? Ohhh what should I do now ? I need to tell Mom and Dad about this.

Siddarth :- You are gone now.

Saying they he took her in his arms and said :- Don't you think you are making fun of me too much nowadays ?

Shehnaaz :- I am not, you are the one who is making fun of yourself.

Siddarth :- Ohhh is that so ?

Shehnaaz :- Fine. I am ending this.

Siddarth :- Why are you scared of me?

Shehnaaz :- I am not scared of you. I am from Punjab. Sherni hu mein, darti nai mein kisi se.

Siddarth :- Okay I rest the case. Let's have food. I am hungry.

Shehnaaz :- Ohhh I almost forgot about it.

Siddarth :- I am there to remind you. Don't worry baby.

Shehnaaz :- If you leave me from your hold than, I would be able to move from here.

Siddarth :- Okay.

Saying he left her. They both entered in the famous restaurant of Jodhpur nearby.

Siddarth :- I thought you would cook in bus.

Shehnaaz :- No, we are going to have famous Rajasthani thal today.

Siddarth :- Seems like today it is lucky day.

Shehnaaz ordered food for them.

Siddarth :- Isn't it Dal Bhatti in this dish ?

Shehnaaz :- Yes it is.

Siddarth :- This looks tasty.

Shehnaaz :- Have it, than you would know about it.

They both had the food, took one parcel and paid the bill and gave the tips to waiter and went in their bus.

When they both entered the bus they saw driver sleeping. Siddarth was going to wake him up but Shehnaaz asked him not to.

Siddarth :- Why did you stop me ?

Shehnaaz :- Let him sleep for the while, he would be driving all night for us. Till than we will get fresh too.

Siddarth :- Ohhh, okay.

They both got fresh and woke driver and gave them parcel which they both brought for him. The driver had his food and started driving.

Siddarth :- Let's talk with Mom and Dad.

Shehnaaz nodded and they both chatted with Raj and Rita for hours.

They both bid bye to them on phone and after that Shehnaaz took her book to read, where Siddarth snatched the book from her.

Shehnaaz :- What are you doing Siddarth ? Let me read for sometime.

Siddarth :- No need. Spend some time with me yaar.

Shehnaaz :- I was with you whole day Siddarth.

Siddarth :- Than too.

Saying he took her in his arms and Shehnaaz let him do whatever he was doing.

Shehnaaz :- So what are we going to do now ?

Siddarth :- We will talk.

Shehnaaz :- We don't have any option. By the way Siddarth, I have heard from Vikas that you write some poems too.

Siddarth :- I do write sometimes.

Shehnaaz :- Tell me one of them please.

Siddarth :- I don't remember now much since it's long time I haven't wrote anything.

Shehnaaz :- Please at least try.

Siddarth :- Okay. This is for you okay.

Shehnaaz nodded her head indicating continue ahead.

Joy

You are joy,

You are like an angel sent from above just for us.

You make me laugh, you make me cry.

You make me smile, you make me shy.

Yours hands are meant to be entwined with mine.

Your heart is meant to be with me, now and forever just like mine.

Because you belong to me and I belong to you,

You are my joy,

You are the angel sent from above just for me.

Shehnaaz :- It was beautiful Siddarth.

Siddarth :- Thank you. Well now what are we going to do ?

Shehnaaz :- I don't know.

Siddarth :- Okay, let's think that we both are strangers and let's talk.

Shehnaaz :- I don't talk with strangers Siddarth.

Siddarth :- Just think.

Shehnaaz nodded her head as yes.

Siddarth :- So what is your name beautiful ?

Shehnaaz :- Shehnaaz Kaur Gill. But you can call me Sana handsome,

She said looking in his eyes, tracing his face with her fingers seductively.

 Siddarth :- Good name darling. So single or mingled with someone ?

Shehnaaz :- Well I am married. But don't worry my husband won't mind me having conversation with some guy.

Siddarth :- Ohhh your husband is open minded, I must say. You are lucky aren't you ?

Shehnaaz :- You can say that. So what's your plan for the day hottie ?

Saying she winked him.

Siddarth was amused the way their conversation was leading and he was enjoying it.

Siddarth :- Well, my plan is to spend some time this gorgeous lady.

Shehnaaz :- So are you single or married ?

Siddarth :- I am married.

Shehnaaz :- Than why are you not with her handsome ?

Siddarth :- Because I have a beautiful woman to take care.

Shehnaaz :- Won't your wife mind it ?

Siddarth :- No, she is an open minded woman. She would not mind it.

Shehnaaz clutched his collar and brought him near her face and said :- Never think that way man, I am way possessive for my things. And I don't like any women near my man. Get that straight in your mind my dear hubby.

Siddarth was bewildered by her possessiveness but he liked it because even he is way possessive for her.

Siddarth :- Ohh darling, I am all yours.

Shehnaaz :- Better you understood that. Kuki tu mera hai, aur mera hi rahega, lagi samaj ?

Siddarth nodded his head as yes.

Siddarth :- I am glad.

Shehnaaz :- For what ?

Siddarth :- To see your this side.

Shehnaaz :- You have to see my many shades Siddarth. And I am sure you would be surprised by seeing shades of Shehnaaz Kaur Gill.

Siddarth :- Shukla.

Shehnaaz :- Ohh yeah.. let's sleep now it's 11 now. We need to wake early tomorrow.

Siddarth :- Okay. Good night wifey.

Shehnaaz :- Good night hubby.

Saying they both cuddled with each other and slept and driver was taking them to their destination.

Author's note :- 

How was the update ?

I am sure in lockdown through me, even you visited Rajasthan virtually. Did you enjoyed it ?

How was SidNaaz time ?

Do vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 25.8K 43
Sidharth cant let go of his grumpy and stubborn nature Shehnaaz cant let go of her bubbly and innocent nature "Love" : Something both of them craves...
125K 14.2K 41
Loving someone at their best is easy But make efforts to love someone at their worst is something else. They meet as fire. Then broke as glass. He Lo...
966K 59.4K 84
This is Story of a ruthless Billionaire who doesn't believe in love and marriage , he doesn't love anybody except his mom and brother gets forcefull...
163K 9.2K 34
This book is very amatuer! I was young and i had no idea, how to write. My 1st book! ***************** Shehnaaz Gill & Sidharth Shukla are best frien...