Knight's little princess

Por StarmiyaMariChat

Marinette have a secret which no one know about except for her cousin Nino. She is the princess of China but... Mais

A/n
Read before the story
Chapter 1*Someone special *
Chapter 2*So close*
Chapter 3*Memories*
Chapter 4*The plan*
Chapter 5*The announcement*
Chapter 6*The trip*
A/N
Chapter 7*I am home*
Chapter 8*Curiosty*
Chapter 10*The school tour 2*
Chapter 11*A secret revealed and a broken heart*
Chapter 12*The talk*
Chapter 13*pool party part 1*
Chapter 14*Pool party 2*
Chapter 15*Pool party 3*
Chapter 16*Anger attack*
1K!!!
Chapter 17*Bridgette*
Chapter 18*I missed you*
Chapter 19*Sleepover 1*
2k!!!
Chapter 20*Sleepover 2*
Chapter 21*Sleepover 3*
3k!!!
Chapter 22*Birthday 1*
Chapter 23*Birthday 2*
Tagged
Chapter 24*Birthday 3*
Chapter 25*"We can't be together Adrien"*
Chapter 26*The miracle*
Chapter 27*Together forever*
Announcement
Chapter 28*Prince Ali*
Chapter 29*Training*
Oh my gosh
New York special
Sad news
Chapter 30*Training 2*
Check this out
Chapter 31*Traditional*
Chapter 32*Marriage purpose 'in a bad way'*
I missed you
Chapter 33*A little chat*
Read
Happy Halloween
Chapter 34*Spilling the beans*
Sick
Chapter 35*Preparation*
Authors note
Chapter 36*Ceremony*
Chapter 37*Best friends*
Spoiler
Part 38*Choose yourself*
Author's note

Chapter 9*The school tour 1*

3.1K 54 26
Por StarmiyaMariChat

This chapter will have so many characters which is mine. You better focus so you won't get lost while reading.

---------------------------------------------------------
At the school

Marinette have just finished talking to the children's teachers and it happened to be her past homeroom teacher. Marinette was now at the gate of the school to see her friends so they can begin the tour.

Marinette was talking to Nino about their memories here when the bus pulled up and the class got out of it.

"Hey guys. Welcome to the royal school!!! This school have all the grades so you won't have to be separated from your friends or change the school. Let's begin the tour shall we???" Marinette talked as they entered the school.

Adrien took notice of what she was wearing and her look when she welcomed them to the school. She was miraculously beautiful.

Marinette was talking to her class when Lila started to enter the conversation.

"You know, because I am friends with the princess I got to go to this school." Lila told him.

Marinette was about to deny it when she suddenly fell on the ground and she felt a weight on her that she couldn't breath.

Adrien saw as two people aproched Marinette. They were two boys. They hugged Marinette that she fell on the floor. Adrien's blood was boiling that he was about to go and take them off her but stopped when Marinette laughed.

"YOU IDIOTS!!!" She laughed. "GET THE HELL OFF ME."Marinette shouted.

Quickly they got up and helped Marinette. "Sorry Mariberry." They said in unison as they backed away a little.

Marinette aproched them and smacked their heads. "This is for not calling me for a whole 5 years." Marinette glared at them but then her eyes softened.

Then she pulled the two of them in a hug. "And this is because I missed you two to death." She told him.

They chuckled as they hugged her back then she pulled away putting a hand on her hip and extended the index finger of the another hand pointing at the two.

"Even tho you two are very annoying I can't believe I missed you. I hate you guys." Marinette told them.

They put a hand on their chests. "No. You love us." They talked in unison as Marinette laughed.

"Of course I do." She giggled. "I can't believe you are still completing each other sentences." Marinette laughed.

She raffled their hair as they shouted. "Hey!!" They said annoyed.

Suddenly someone smacked them at the head again from behind. They slowly turned around meeting a pair of brown eyes.

"I still didn't get my proper welcome you know." Nino told them.

"BRO!!" They shouted as they pulled him into a hug.

Marinette looked at the class who was dumbfounded.

"Ahem. Sorry for not introducing." She grabbed the three boys' attention as the two strangers quickly stepped tall and bowed.

"I represent to you prince Riyan of Korea. He isn't the heir to the throne tho." She said pointing to a white haired guy with red eyes.

"You better not get on his bad side if you want to live." Marinette told them as he groaned at her.

"What??! I am just saying the truth." She smacked his head.

"That is not for me though." Marinette laughed.

"You are still as tough as ever." He chuckled.

She pointed at the another boy. "This is prince Asashi. He is the prince of England and the heir to the throne."

He was a blonde boy with a beautiful purple eyes like a calm storm.

"All the girls fell for his charms except me of course." She pointed at herself.

"Yeah. I don't get until now the reason and it is a shame." He looked at her.

"But now that you are back I will know the reason." He pointed at her.

"Well. Now that I am sure you are my real friends I will tell you." She walked to him and whispered in his ear.

"When a friend of mine had a real crush on you I stated myself for not falling for you." He looked at her and smiled. "That's just like you. Anything for a friend." He told her.

She then walked a little then looked at him. "But you wasn't that handsome you know." Marinette looked in front of her knowing that she pissed him off.

He pouted as he approached her trying to get close to her so he can get his revenge. She stopped and talked without looking behind her.

"If you plan on revenge then one more step and you got it." Marinette told him in an emotionless voice.

He gulped and backed off and stood behind Nino.

"Nino help me." He winced.

"Sorry but believe me or not. She got hundreds time stronger than before." Nino told him.

"WHAT!!!" Riyan and Asashi shouted.

Nino nodded. Riyan got closer to Nino and whispered to him so no one would hear except him and Asashi.

"But Nino. How is that?? Master Fu told us that she is this powerful because she was born strong enough until her 18 birthday." Riyan whispered earning a nod from Asashi, a confused look from Nino, weird glances from the class and a death look from Marinette.

"I know. She didn't even practice once." Nino whispered back.

"Are guys talking about me??" Marinette started walking to them. Suddenly, much to the class's surprise, all of the three stood in a line and bowed terrified from her.

"Not at all your greatest of the great." They all said in a unison.

The class looked at each other.

"Did anyone else know that Marinette was this scary that she let the royals afraid from her???" Chloe asked.

They all shook their heads as 'No's and 'Never's and 'Marinette is so sweet' was heard from them.

"Actually guys I knew." Lila told them. "She hit me really hard before." Lila faked tears.

Suddenly the two princes were in front of Lila so angry.

"Marinette would never do that." They shouted. "She is the most caring loving sweetest intelligent girl I have ever seen." Riyan told her. Lila backed away a little.

"Hell I even had a crush on her once before falling in love with my girlfriend." Asashi told them and the class gasped and Adrien's chest tightened.

Marinette looked at him in disbelief. She went to Riyan and hugged him.

"Thank you." Marinette muttered.

"You are welcome Mariberry." He responded as Marinette made her way to Asashi.

She smacked him on the head and grabbed his hair. "Who is your girlfriend??" She asked him dead in the eye.

"L-L-L-Lily." He stuttered afraid of her.

"So let me get it. She wanted 100 if you had a crush on me and I wanted 150 if you loved her. Then I want 50 from her." She thought out aloud.

"You bet on ME." Asashi shouted at her as she smiled sheepishly and realised his hair.

"VANILLA!!!" Mari shouted as the class looked at her wide eyes as the three boys took a few steps back.

"WHO DARED TO CALL ME THAT???" Suddenly they saw a girl dashing to thier way. The boys was right when they hided. "I SAID THOUSANDS TIMES NO ONE CALLS ME THAT EXCEPT -M-Marinette??" The girl stopped wide eyes. Tears forming in her eyes.

"I-Is that y-you??" The girl asked crying now.

"Hello my vanilla." Marinette responded with her sweet voice smiling brightly at the girl.

"Mari!!" She ran to her and hugged her tightly. She started crying really hard. "I-I-I missed y-y-you." The girl managed to say between sobs.

Marinette started rubbing circles on her back calming her down.

"Don't worry my lil sis. I am here now so stop crying." Marinette whispered to her little best friend.

Marinette looked at the class pointing to the white haired girl with blue eyes. "I introduced to you princess Lily of Korea."

Suddenly Marinette was lifted off the ground and then someone spun her and finally realised her.

The Earth was spinning in Marinette's eyes and she couldn't stand properly but she knew too well who was it.

"Is this a proper way to say welcome back to me Ritta??? If it is then thank you." Marinette was finally able to stand and looked at one of her old best friends.

"Welcome home Mari." She told her as she hugged her.

"I am home Ritta." She hugged back.

"Guys. I introduce to you princess Ritta of China." She looked at the girl with green eyes and a light brown hair.

"No, she is not the princess we are going to her coronation." Marinette answered before they ask and looked at the royalties whose eyes were wide open in relezation: Marinette didn't tell her class about the coronation and the princess thing.

"Hi I am Ritta. I am the soon to be queen's cousin." Ritta told them.

Then from behind they heard a voice. It belonged to a girl her name is Bitty.

"Well well well..... If it isn't Marinette dupain Cheng. Hello." Everyone looked at her.

"Did she change???" Marinette asked her friends playing with her hands.

"Not a bit." They all said in unison.

"Oh my dear dear Bitty. I am happy to see you here. I was just thinking about how to see if I got stronger." Marinette slowly approached her.

Marinette looked at her friends. "Virens NOW!!"

The moment she shouted Riyan started getting the crowd in a shape of a really big circle with Marinette and Bitty inside it.

Asashi went around the school getting the rest of the gang.

Lily was getting rules of never help any of the sides while Ritta stood as the judge.

The class looked at Nino thinking that he will stop the fight before it start but the fact that Nino was the first to back away surprised them.

"Nino!!!" Adrien shouted. "Why are you here??"

"What do you mean???" He asked.

"Stop Marinette." Alya told him.

"No guys sorry." Nino apologized.

"What do you mean 'sorry'." Chloe asked.

"When Marinette says 'Virens' you have to know she won't stop without a fight." Nino told them.

"Hey guys." Nino shouted at the class.

"If you want to see the real Marinette you have to watch her every moment in this school." Nino told them then looked at Adrien and whispered.

"What you will see now is the real Marinette." Nino looked at Adrien's reaction which was that his eyes were wide open. "Marinette is not what she seems like. She is not strong when you think she is and she is not weak when you see she is. She is not shy or clumsy. And she never was. " Nino told him then looked at Alya.

"I advise you to start recording a video now if you want to save everything. But I am telling you Alya. Never ever post this video without asking her." Nino looked at Alya.

Alya looked confused but before she started recording she said. "Don't worry I won't post this video. But what about the others??" She asked.

"Don't worry. Everyone here know that you better not film any of the Virens if you want to be alive." He chuckled while Alya looked at him in horror.

"Don't worry. Nothing will happen if you didn't post it." Nino told her as she nodded. Alya started recording.

They saw Asashi with three people. Two girls and one boy. They seemed really excited except the boy who didn't even look their way much to the class's confusion.

The crowds were cheering as the girls stared at each other. Marinette noticed that Bitty's position didn't change which means she still uses the same way. On the other hand Bitty knew something changed because of the change of Marinette's posture.

They studied each other then suddenly a whistle was heard.

And the girls started fighting.

A cliffhanger I think??? Anyways I am not really good at the fighting scene so don't get your hopes high. Anyway, see you in the next chapter.

Stay miraculous ~

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

193K 3.9K 17
-•{DISCONTINUED}•- Marinette Dupain-Cheng is hiding two secrets. Not just her being Ladybug, the heroine of Paris, but also her being the Princess of...
93.4K 1.5K 19
marinette was always known as a shy, clumsy girl but she is actually princess marinetta cheng of china. when a threat is sent out on marinetta, she...
9.3K 172 12
Moving to a new place and leaving all your friends, family, and the one you love can be tough. Marinette moved from China to France, leaving behind e...
105K 2.2K 15
Marinette has a huge secret - she's the future queen of China. No one knows except a select few, including Nino, her bodyguard, and Ms. Bustier. What...