Say Something ━━ Stiles Stili...

By Monrox

and anywhere, I would've followed you. TEEN WOLF SEASON 3A. COMPLETED. © Monrox 2014, All Rights Reserved More

Summary
Playlist
Important Author's Note
01. Straight and Fast
02. Feathers Flying
03. Seven Wonders
04. Open Wounds
05. Jealousy Rising
06. Shattered Glass
07. Fearful Nights
09. A View to Kill
10. Heart to Heart
11. A Raven's Call
12. Down Memory Lane
13. Highway to Hell
14. American Gothic
15. Bates Motel
16. An Orphan's Pity
17. Closer walk with Thee
18. Deadly Tether
19. Breath of Life
20. Five Circles
21. Unblinking Death
22. Bad Blood
23. Absent without Leave
24. One Moment
25. Under the Water
26. Mother Knows Best
27. Women in Black
Sequel News
Sad News

08. Covered in Red

14.6K 391 76
By Monrox

Chapter Eight

        Covered in Red

        Breathe Me // Sia 

        Scott revealed everything to Allison, the truth about her mother. Allison just stood there, still with sad eyes that soon filled with tears. Minutes before Scott healed me of my wounds and cut, now only blood and bruises covering my body. Scott was more than willing to drive me home, seeing as I was still shaken up over the eventful night. But I declined and told him that I was capable of driving myself home and that he should go with Derek to find Body and Cora. Yes, Derek filled me in on who the girl was.

        Now, here I am, driving alone down a mindless and vacant streets. Lights of poles shined vividly with the black abyss hovering over. The whole car ride I stayed silent, not music, but only the sound of the tires speeding against the road. My head was leaning against my left hand, my arm prompt up against the window still. Red bags were under my eyes and my skin was pale, red blood stains covering my arms. As I drove down the road, my eyes filled with tears as my mind recapped what occurred in the volt.

        I parked my car in the driveway and saw no one was home. Even if Jenna was home, I couldn't go to her with this. I couldn't confined in her. I was alone on this one. Slowly and delicately, I walked up the stairs, not making a creak. First place I went to was the bathroom, not the one with the shower but the one with the actual bath tube. A mirror hung above the sink. I looked up and examined myself. Light blood stains covered the right side of my face and the tips of my blonde hair was drenched in red.

        The white tee-shirt, that I had chosen to where, was now covered and layered in thick and sticky crimson blood; the same with my jeans and cardigan. I slowly started to strip down, wincing at some points over the numbing pain. Warm water filled the Complete Clawfoot bathtub as I dipped myself in. All the blood on my body wasn't going to wash off without soap and scrubbing but it did turn the water a light pink.

        I pulled my knees to my chest and hugged them tightly to. I swirled my hands around in the water before washing off all of the blood on my face. Wrapping my arms around my knees, I rested my forehead on my knees. Everything that happened tonight flash backed in my head. The vicious look that Boyd and Cora gave me. Those murderous eyes that flashed yellow and the way they growled; it frightened me knowing that in every werewolf there was this killer inside.

        Suddenly, I started to sob. I haven't since my parent's death and it felt sorat'v good. Although this weakness and vulnerability stirred inside of me. I was never the one to show my emotions and here I am crying helplessly. Blood dripped down from me and into the water as I rocked back and forth. I don't know how long I cried and wept for but it lasted until the water lost its heat and was now cold. 

        Eventually I washed off all of my blood from my body and got dried off. So now I was sitting on my bed with my blonde hair damp and wearing my pajams. I knew Jenna wasn't going to be home until later in the night so I was alone. This was one of those times where I wished someone was next to me and comforting me. No, never had a boyfriend, don't laugh at me.

        While I was just ready to tuck in for the night, a couple of loud knocks were coming from my front door. Knowing it was not aunt Jenna and it was probably Scott or Allison, I rushed to the door and opened it. But the person standing there was someone far better. Stiles. He looked stressed and scared. When he saw me, his lip started to tremble and tears filled my eyes. 

        I quickly wrapped my arms around him, burying my head into the crook of his neck. His arms found themselves tightly around my back with his face in my hair. We stumbled into the house and just held each other. I never thought I would be this desperate for a hug.

        "Thank God your okay." He breathed into my neck. I couldn't even ask myself if I was okay. A part of me said that I would get over this and the memory of murderous werewolves wouldn't haunt me but another part said I'll never let this go.

        "I'm okay." I sniffled before blinking away the tears and pulling away from our hug. My hands stayed on his shoulders while his stayed on my hips. 

        But Stiles had this look on his face, like he wanted to tell me something, "What happened?"

        "What do you mean?

        "You have that look on your face, something bag happened, what was it?" I asked. What else could have gone wrong with this night?

         Stiles let out a breath, "There was a murder of some guy at the public pool. Scott thinks Cora and Boyd killed him."

         "They killed some innocent people?" I asked, my voice cracking.

        He nodded, "That's what were thinking."

        My mouth opened to speak but the ring of a phone cut me off. Stiles grabbed his phone from his pocket and answered it, "Hello?"

        The other person talked for a few seconds until Stiles replied, "Alright, we'll be there." Before hanging up.

        "Who was that?" I asked.

        "Melissa, she wants to meet at the hospital to observe the guy's body." Stiles answered before opening the door once more.

        "Alright, I'll go get changed." I said but Stiles stopped me.

        "You look fine."

        I rose my eyebrows in questioning, "Are you sure?" My eyes glanced down at my pajamas; short silk shorts with a lose blue V-neck. Not exactly an out doors outfit.

        He looked at me up and down, "You look great and here, "Stiles took off his jacket and helped me into it, the jacket length doing to my knees, "Let's go."

        Stiles and I opened the main doors of the hospital to see Melissa, standing feet away signing papers. Both of us walked up to her when she turned her head, "Hey."

        "Hey." Stiles replied.

        Melissa gave me a smile before furrowing her brows and looking at me up and down. Like I said before, pajamas are not exactly a proper outfit, "Why are you?"

        I caught her off, "Wearing my PJs? Well, someone, wouldn't let me change into normal clothing." Sending a glare towards Stiles' way while his eyes just rolled in response.

        "Over here, "Melissa said as she led Stiles and I through a hallway, " And if you two tell anyone that I showed you this, I swear to God, I will kill you both painfully and slowly."

        Stiles ignored her threat, "Why do you want to show me a body I've already seen?"

        "Because you haven't seen everything." She whispered as we walked int the morgue. Two dead bodies were placed on long metal trays with sheets covering them but we walked over to the last one. Melissa grabbed the front of the sheet and pulled it off, showing the kid's head, neck, and top bit of his chest. The poor boy's body was cold and white with his lips turning pale.

        "You see this around his neck?" Melissa asked as her finger hovered over the mark. It was thin and went around his neck. Below it was a long deep and dry cut was on his neck. Like the skin had been slashed with a knife, "That's a ligature mark. That means that he was strangled with something, like cord, rope..."

        "ah, okay, wait a second. What kind of werewolf strangles someone? You know, that's not very werewolf-y." I asked, my eyes wide as I scanned over the victim's body.

        "My thoughts exactly. And then there's this." She commented before moving the guy's head to the side. A puddle of blood was ozing out of his head from the temple. The wound look liked a gash, small yet very violent.

        Stiles took one short look at it before turning his head away and blinking, "God, man, what is that? Is that brain matter? Yeah, it's brain matter, of course."

        "See the indentation? He was hit in the back of the head, hard enough to kill him. In fact, any one of these things could have killed him. I mean, someone seriously wanted this poor kid dead!' Melissa explained. If the person's victim was already dead than why go to such extreme lengths to make the body even more dead. Even more dead, really, Shay? How the hell can a body be even more dead? Sometimes the stupidest things pop into my head.

        "All right, so then this couldn't have been Boyd or Cora, you know? They wouldn't have done all that. So maybe this is just one murder. I mean, maybe it's just a random coincidence." I attempted to convince but even myself wasn't. It seems like nothing in Beacon Hills is just a random coincidence.

        "I don't think it was just one."

        "How come?"

        "Because that girl over there, she's got the exact same injuries." Melissa said as all three of us glanced over at the dead girl behind us.

        Melissa grabbed the white sheet that had been gently placed over the dead girl and unraveled it. A some gasp left my lips as I looked at her face. It was Heather. Her hand was damp and her eyes were closed, skin white along with pale pink lips that had faint white. Tears brimmed in my eyes as Stiles' eyes widened themselves.

        Melissa, completely unaware of our reactions, continued, "The M.E. said this one wasn't just strangled. Whoever did it used a garrote, which is a stick that you put through the rope, and you just kind of keep twisting, and..."

        The thought of Heather being brutally killed made my stomach twist with sickness. Yes, me and her weren't the best of friends and I was angry at her for kissing Stiles but none of that mattered anymore. Because she was dead. When ever a young person dies, I always think of what they aren't gonna be able to do. Never get married, have kids, fall in love. For some odd reason, guilt racked up in me, thinking some how and in some way I could have saved her.

        "Stiles? Shay? Oh, my God, did you guys know her? I'm so sorry. I didn't even think." She quickly said before covering her back up again once noticing the tears forming in both of our eyes.

        "I was... I was at her party. It was her birthday." Stiles answered.

        I turned to Melissa and smiled weakly as a tear slipped down my cheek, "She came to my parent's funeral. Her name was Heather."

        Once I said "parent's funeral", Stiles was quick to grab my hand. Our hands grasped each other as he gave me a squeeze, refusing to let go. 

        "Okay, we need to call your father because both of you are witnesses." Melissa sighed.

        After a few moments of silence, Stiles spoke up with urgency and a gripping death squeeze, "Has anyone else been through here tonight? Any... any other bodies, or even anybody missing?"

        "Uh, no, no bodies, but, um..."

        "What?" I asked.

        "Two girls. They brought the first one in, Caitlin, for a tox screen, and then I overheard that her girlfriend, Emily, just disappeared. I mean, they were out in the woods and..." Melissa said.

        Stiles was quick to answer, "And nobody's found her yet?"

        Melissa shrugged, "I don't know."

        "Okay first one?"

        "Caitlin."

        "Okay. Is she here? Is she here right now?" He frantically asked.

        "I think so."

        "Okay, where?"

        "Okay, okay, wait. Just wait a minute." Melissa said, confused, as Stiles tried to move passed her.

        "I have to talk to her." Stiles said.

        My face twisted with confusion, "Why?"

        Stiles faced me, rubbing my hand with his thumb, "Because I think I know what's going on."

~ ~ ~

        "We weren't doing anything that bad. I mean, I've camped out there plenty of times." Emily shrugged. Emily lied in her hospital bed with a gown and the blanket cover wrapped neatly around her. I stood by her with Stiles next to me and Melissa by the end of the bed. Emily seemed upset, concluding on the puffy eyes and shaking voice.

        "Right, but why tonight?" Stiles pestered on.

        "We wanted to be alone for one night." She chuckled dryly, "Emily lives with her mom, and I have three roommates. Not exactly romantic settings, you know?"

        I nodded in understanding and smiled, "How long have you two been together?"

        "Three months." She blushed but before we could ask her something else, she spoke again, "How long have you two been together?"

        At first all three of us were confused until Stiles and I realized that she meant the two of us. I know noticed that out hands were still connected to each other tightly. Awkwardly, I pulled mine away and rubbed my shoulder, "We're not together, just friends."

        Thankfully, Stiles cleared his throat and moved on, "You wanted to make it romantic."

        Emily smiled, "Yeah, you know, because..."

        My lips tugged into a small yet sad smile, "Because it was her first time." I softly spoke.

        Emily looked down for a second, her frown visible before looking at all of us, glancing back and forth, "They're gonna find her, right? Aren't they?"

        None of us had the heart to tell this unfortunate girl that she would never see her girlfriend again. Stiles and Melissa looked at the floor, refusing to look at anything else. I, on the other hand, placed my hand on her shoulder and rubbed it softly. Although she showed no sorta'v emotion, in her eyes, she knew it. She knew Caitlin was dead.

        Later on, when the sun was rising, Scott showed up at the hospital. All of us were in the morgue again. Stiles had just got down showing Scott, Heather's body. It was so hard to look at her or anyone's dead body.

        "So Boyd and Cora might not have killed anyone?" Scott questioned, releved that the two savage werewolves did not harm or kill anyone.

        "You're gonna wish they did." Stiles mumbled.

        "Why?" Scott asked, alerted. To be honest, I wasn't very keen either on telling this story.

        Stiles sighed, deeply and began to explain, "I'm not exactly sure yet. the other girl who was out in the woods, Emily? Eventually they're gonna find her. She's one of them. Emily, Heather... That guy Lydia found at the pool. All three were virgins... And they're all gonna have the same three injuries... strangled, throat slashed, head bashed in. It's called the threefold death.s... strangled, throat slashed, head bashed in. It's called the threefold death."

        "So if these aren't random killings, then what are they?" 

        "Sacrifices. Human sacrifices."

        Sorry this chapter was so boring and not as detailed but its 3:49 a.m. and I just wanna sleep. School starts up again on Monday so y'all might not get so many updates in a week but I'll try. Please check out my other stories and Happy New Years to all of you wonderful readers! Did y'all like that cute Shay and Stiles hand holding they had going on? I did. By the way, totally suggest y'all listen to Breathe Me by Sia in the bath tube scene because...it's sad. Soon Shay will be having some PTS on her mind and it won't be good.

        Vote, comment, add, follow, favourite

~ Monrox(Kate)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435 21 21
Danielle Stilinski's town of Beacon Hills is packed full of supernatural creatures, so what happens when more get added to the mix? Will the McCall p...
12.7K 363 26
Dissipate: Disappear or cause to disappear. Scott, Stiles and Claire have been best friends for as long as they can remember. Seeming as Scott and St...
5.9M 143K 49
[ BOOK ONE ] ❝ there are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared; twins. ❞ Kasey McCall is the twin sister of Scott McCall... while...
59 5 7
Rutledge Byrnes - better known as Ruth - has lived in Beacon Hills her entire life, having met Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski when they were littl...