š’”š’˜š’‚š’‘š’‘š’†š’… | š’. š’•š’š’š’“...

By bbyoikawa

You're just a regular supporting character until you bump into šŽš¢š¤ššš°šš š“šØšØš«š®. You must've bumped in... More

š•“š–“š–™š–—š–”š–‰š–šš–ˆš–™š–Žš–”š–“
š’‰š’†'š’” š’Šš’ š’š’š’—š’† š’˜š’Šš’•š’‰ š’Žš’š š’ƒš’†š’”š’• š’‡š’“š’Šš’†š’š’…
š’Šš’‡ š’Š'š’Ž š’š’š’• š’•š’‰š’† š’ƒš’†š’”š’•
š’”š’˜š’‚š’‘š’‘š’†š’…
š’•š’‰š’†š’Šš’“ š’ƒš’š’…š’š
š’Žš’š š’Šš’…š’†š’‚
š’…š’‚š’š š’š’š’†
š’ƒš’†š’Šš’š’ˆ š’š’Šš’„š’†
š’”š’†š’š’‡š’Šš’”š’‰
š’…š’‚š’•š’†
š’š’Šš’Œš’‚š’˜š’‚'š’” š’‘š’‚š’“š’†š’š’•š’”
š’–š’Žš’† š’Žš’‚š’Œš’†š’” š’‚ š’Žš’š’—š’†
š’–š’š’„š’š’Žš’‡š’š’“š’•š’‚š’ƒš’š’† š’‡š’†š’†š’š’Šš’š’ˆ
š’Š š’š’Šš’Œš’† š’•š’‰š’‚š’• š’‚š’ƒš’š’–š’• š’šš’š’–
š’”š’‘š’†š’‚š’Œš’Šš’š’ˆ š’‡š’š’“ š’šš’š’–š’“š’”š’†š’š’‡
š’“š’†š’‚š’š’Šš’›š’‚š’•š’Šš’š’ š’š’‡ š’‡š’†š’†š’š’Šš’š’ˆš’”
š’„š’š’š’‡š’†š’”š’”š’Šš’š’
š’š’†š’‚š’“š’š’†š’… š’•š’ š’š’š’—š’† š’Žš’šš’”š’†š’š’‡ š’‚š’š’… š’šš’š’–
š’Š'š’Ž š’ƒš’‚š’„š’Œ
š’•š’‰š’† š’“š’†š’‚š’”š’š’
š’‚š’’š’–š’‚š’“š’Šš’–š’Ž š’…š’‚š’•š’†
š’Žš’š š’†š’—š’†š’“š’šš’•š’‰š’Šš’š’ˆ
š’‚š’–š’•š’‰š’š’“'š’” š’š’‚š’”š’• š’š’š’•š’†

š’ƒš’–š’š’š’šš’Šš’š’ˆ

11.9K 594 587
By bbyoikawa

For the past two days, it seemed as if Oikawa had gotten even more fangirls. Walking around school had gotten more annoying for you and Iwaizumi.

"What did you do to get Oikawa more fangirls?" Iwaizumi whispers to you as you sweat drop.

"I don't know! Become nicer?" you joke as Iwaizumi shakes his head.

"I don't think that's it. Oikawa's always been nice to his fans... Maybe it's because you're giving them the "bad boy" vibe now," Iwaizumi says back as you frown. It's true; for some reason, more girls had fallen for Oikawa once you took over his body. Why? Because girls love the rude, bad boy type of guy and that's what kind vibe you were giving off. Not that you were acting like a "bad boy" but you would ignore them and sometimes yell at them when they were too annoying. The fans loved it. On the other hand... as Oikawa is opening your locker to grab some books for his first class, a piece of paper falls out. Curious, he grabs and opens it up.

'Leave Oikawa-san alone and stop acting like you're his girlfriend!' he reads in his head.. 'Am I really receiving threats even though that's my body?! I never knew my fangirls sent threats to other girls!'

"F/n-chan, let's go or we're going to be late," Hime suddenly appears next to Oikawa as he stuffs the note into his blazer uniform.

"Right, I'm coming!" he sings.  For the rest of the day, Oikawa acts like usual and sticks by your side like he usually does. "Your serves are actually getting better, F/n-chan!"

"Really? Thank goodness! I never knew how fun playing volleyball could actually be though," you say as you look at your hands. "Even though I've never played volleyball before, it seems like your body just naturally moves with it." Oikawa smiles while he remembers all of the good memories volleyball had given him.

"Of course. I've been playing it since elementary school! Now let's go home!" he says, not wanting to tire you out.

The Next Day

'I told you to stay away from him and you didn't listen. I guess we're going to have to teach you a lesson. Meet us at the school pond at the end of school,' Oikawa reads. 'What's with these girls? Do they love me that much??'

"Oh, Oik—F/n-chan!" you awkwardly greet as Oikawa's frown is immediately replaced with a smile.

"Hey, I'm not going to be able to go to practice immediately after school. I got some business to do," Oikawa says as you tilt your head.

"Business? What business? I never have any business after sc—"

"Don't worry! It's not about your life," Oikawa explains, but that's a lie. Since he's in your body, everything he does IS your business. Getting a bad feeling in your stomach, you hesitantly nod.

"Fine... just don't do anything stupid in my body," you make sure to whisper the last part before heading to class. Later after school, Oikawa does as the note says and goes to the pond which is in the back of school. When he's walking there, he sees a group of familiar girls who have been following him around since his first year.

"Hello, ladies. What do you want from me?" Oikawa raises a brow as they all snicker.

"You didn't want to listen to our threat, L/n; so, we're going to tell you once again in person."

"Yeah, stay away from Oikawa-san!"

'Gee, I never knew my fangirls were this crazy!' he thinks to himself and he puts his hands in his pockets. "And what if I don't?" Wrong move. Unexpectedly, Oikawa receives a harsh slap on the cheek. Since he was in your body, the pain hurt more than it usually would.

"Big mouth you have there, L/n. I'm surprised you do, even though you're small and only have like one friend!" one of the girls says standing at least 7 inches taller than your body. Oikawa frowns at the insult she had given you.

"Yeah, did you think that since Oikawa-san is being nice to you and talking to you, you could act all tough and mighty now?" Oikawa's brow twitches as his blood boils.

"Don't speak that way about F/--me!" he exclaims, "Oikawa would never date some like you guys!!" Immediately, he receives another slap on the same cheek. It wasn't in his nature to hit girls since he was still a man, but gosh his cheek stung. 'F/n's body!' he worriedly thinks.

"How would you know what kind of girl Oikawa-san would like?! Did he tell you?" The girl who slapped Oikawa irks. Oikawa thinks to himself about what kind of girls interested him. Easily expecting Hime to pop up in his mind, an image of you pops into his head instead. Getting caught off guard with the thought of you in his head, he is slapped once more. "Seriously! I didn't think you would be this annoying! Go back to your quiet and introverted self!" Angered by all of the insults they were giving to you, Oikawa had finally lost it. He is about to betray his manly nature to hit a girl who really deserved it. However, being outnumbered, his arms are held back. "Do you not understand Japanese? I thought you were at the top of our class?" she scoffs. "Since you aren't going to listen to us, we're going to have to make you." With a smirk, she continues to slap his face as Oikawa is wincing from the pain. He wanted to be strong and stand up for you, but he didn't want your body to be damaged because he was too stubborn to let these girls do whatever they want. As the girls are too busy hitting Oikawa, they don't notice another presence. Abruptly, the girl who is slapping Oikawa is harshly shoved by the shoulder. "W-what the—Oikawa-san!" the girl squeaks. Standing there in anger and sweat from running around the school, you give the three girls a deadly glare.

"Let her go!" you yell which causes the girls to flinch and immediately follow your instructions. Oikawa harshly falls on the ground. Those girls who were holding onto him were digging their long acrylic nails into his skin.

"O-Oikawa-san! It's not what you thi—"

"Oh, really? It's not?!" you angrily ask as you drop down to Oikawa's assistance first. "Are you okay?!" you worriedly ask as Oikawa who weakly nods his head.

'This almost hurts as much as my sprained knee!' he thinks. Turning your head back to the girls, you give them a scowl.

"I always knew you fangirls were annoying and crazy, but I never knew you guys were this low. I would never date anyone like you three. Stay away from the both of us and never come near the gym again!" With that, the girls immediately run away in fear. Once they're gone, your face changes to a worried one. "O-Oikawa-san, are you okay?" He just groans in pain from his arms and bleeding lip. As instincts take over, you carry Oikawa bridal style.

"W-what are y—"

"I'm taking you to the infirmary!" you worriedly exclaim as you start running with Oikawa in your arms. You didn't know if it was because Oikawa's body was just super strong or if you were just too light, because carrying your body felt like nothing. Once you slam the door open, thankfully, the nurse is still in there and immediately starts to treat Oikawa's injuries. After she finishes, she leaves to give you both alone time. "Oikawa..."

'Oh no, she didn't use '-san,'' Oikawa thinks to himself as he lays on the bed.

"Why didn't you tell me what you were doing?" you ask as Oikawa hesitantly laughs.

"I didn't want to bother you, F/n—"

"Why would you be bothering me?! Aren't we friends?" you ask as tears are threatening to come out of your eyes. Oikawa's eyes widen and guilt starts to spread around his body.

"I'm sorry... I thought I could handle my fangirls myself. It just gets me angry when they say things about you that aren't true! I wanted to stand up for you, F/n-chan!! But instead, I caused your body to be bruised up—"

"I don't care about my body being bruised up or the mean things they may say about me, Oikawa-san," you say, "I care about your safety. Yes, you may be in my body, but it hurts you! Not me. Y-you need to love yourself." Oikawa feels himself being amazed by your words once again as he seems to relax. He didn't know how he felt about your last choice of words but he knew that you only meant well.

"B-but don't you need to love yourself too?" he asks back which causes you to look down at your hands. That's the problem you both had; you both didn't love your guys' current selves but are trying to tell others to love themselves. After a couple minutes of silence, he decides to break it. "From now on, let's start telling each other our feelings, our plans, and what we do. I don't want to keep things from you anymore, F/n-chan." Your eyes widen; it seemed like a good idea, but you didn't know if you were fully ready to tell Oikawa some things you have been keeping to yourself. However, seeing his determined eyes, you decide to nod.

"You better not keep something like this from me again!" You poke his shoulder as he chuckles.

"I never knew you were such a softy and cared so much about me!" he jokes as you purse your lips together. As much as you wanted to hit him, you refrain yourself from doing so. It was hard to admit aloud, but Oikawa's presence did grow on you and you were starting to appreciate the fun he's been bringing into your life. The way he cared for you also made your heart warm up—something it wasn't used to feeling.

'You're honestly such a baka, Oikawa,' you happily think as you watch him talk.

Date: 30 June 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.2K 36
"toru". i whispered. "y/n even if you don't love me the same, i will always love you, and chase you no matter where you go, because you're the first...
752K 23.8K 44
WARNING: This book is very FLUFFY, CUTE, and SOFT. Lol, and i've finally opened the LEMONade stand- if you know what I mean. It takes Oikawa slamming...
20.2K 1K 25
怌šˆ š‹šŽš•š„ šŒš˜ š†šˆš‘š‹ š’šŽ šŒš”š‚š‡ š“š‡š€š“ š‰š”š’š“ š‹šŽšŽšŠšˆšš† š€š“ šŽš“š‡š„š‘ š†šˆš‘š‹š’ šŒš€šŠš„ šŒš„ š“š‡š‘šŽš– š”šć€ š¢š§šœš„š®ššžš¬...
60K 1.6K 28
[š‚šŽšŒšš‹š„š“š„šƒ] āš™’š™š™® š™™š™¤ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™”š™žš™ š™š š™¢š™š? āž āš˜½š™šš™˜š™–š™Ŗš™Øš™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ'š™§š™š š™¢š™® š™”š™žš™©š™©š™”š™š š™˜š™Ŗš™©...