š¬š”ššššž šØšŸ š©š®š«š©š„šž...

By DAYGLOW-

šŸ”® ā”ā” š¬š”ššššž šØšŸ š©š®š«š©š„šž {š—ƒ. š—†š–ŗš—‹š—š–¾š—…š—…} š—¹š—¶š—¹š—®š—° š˜„š—®š˜€ š—® š—³š—®š—» š—¼š—³ š—·š—®š—²š—±š—²š—» š—ŗš—®š—æļæ½... More

one. meet the cast!
two. stan him for clear skin
three. in loving memory
four. 1 am mcdonalds trip
five. one week
six. hacked
seven. boyfriend stealers
eight. airport meets and surprises
nine. ronald mcdonald
ten. live stream
011. goodbye
twelve. secrets
thirteen. june 14th....
fourteen. rest in peace my love
fifteen. funeral and memories
sixteen. back home
seventeen. active
eighteen. june 14th!!!
nineteen. sleepover and facetimes
twenty. breakdown
twenty-one. 80s movies
twenty-two. last day
twenty-three. see you soon
twenty-four. bored in the house
twenty-five. surprise!
twenty-seven. july 4th
twenty-eight. doctors visit
twenty-nine. okay!
thirty. the beanie
thirty-one. serious talk
thirty-two. adventure
thirty-three. amusement park
thirty-four. kissing my best friend challenge
thirty-five. going home
thirty-six. missing you
thirty-seven. EMERGENCY
thirty-eight. night stay
thirty-nine. youre back
forty. losers
forty-one. 8teen
forty-two. promises
forty-three. "wedding day"
forty-four. pool day!!
forty-five. binge watch
forty-six. the fair
forty-seven. scary movies
forty-eight. rainy day
forty-nine. official
fifty. ziplining
fifty-one. face masks and lives
fifty-two. treatment
fifty-three. late night talks
fifty-four. NURSE!
fifty-five. time limit
fifty-six. gone
fifty-seven. love, lilac
fifity-eight. fly high
fifty-nine. lost
sixty. goodbye lilac
sixty-one. into the future
sixty-two. visit
sixty-three. memories
sixty-four. shade of purple
epilogue.

twenty-six. all nighter

478 21 28
By DAYGLOW-

"i wanna stay up til the sun rises" -lilac macintosh

lilac ran down the stairs and smelled something really good coming from the kitchen. "that smells delicious!! what is it?" lilac asked walking into the kitchen, where she found angela cooking, "this is basic but i'm making fettuccine alfredo, because that's all i can make with everything here," angela told the brown haired girl.

"ya i wish i went grocery shopping before you guys came," lilac confessed, "it's okay! i can go grocery shopping tomorrow!!" angela patted the girls shoulder.

jaeden walked down the stairs and into the kitchen hugging lilac from behind, "hello there stranger," lilac turned around and hugged back, "howdy cowboy," jaeden giggles. "you're the only boy i know that giggles," lilac laughed jumping onto the counter, "ugh why do so many people say that," jaeden groaned out of annoyance, "because it's true!!" lilac argued, "hiya babes!" harry slipped into the room with wes by his side. "HEY LOVES!" lilac exclaimed jumping off the counter and hugged the two, "hey don't forget me!" jaeden poured running to hug them too.

the teens and angela ate dinner and were up in the movie room deciding what to watch. "i saw we watch rad," jaeden said, "no we should 100% watch frozen becauseeeeee why not," lilac argued with the other teens in the room. everyone was yelling our suggestions but lilac wouldn't listen.

"no it's my house we're watching frozen end of story," lilac yelled above everyone and played frozen. lilac was sitting next to jaeden, who was pouting, and she tried to get his attention but he wouldn't look at her, she finally gave up and watched the movie.

"LET IT GOOOOO LET IT GOOOOOO" lilac screamed on the top of her lungs while the credits were playing. "you're very loud," jaeden smiled at her, jaeden gave up on giving her the silent treatment 2 minutes into the movie.

"goodnight everyone! i'm going to bed i'll see you in the morning," angela said to the group and hugged jaeden goodnight, "goodnight!!" lilac replied with a smile. "i'm about to fall asleep right here, plus i'm a little jet lagged soooooo i'll see you guys in the morning," harry said heading downstairs.

"should we go to bed too?" wes asked to no one in particular, "i wanna stay up til the sun rises," lilac smiled at them, and wes groaned, "this again?". "what? again?" jaeden asked confused, "one time lilac stayed up til the sunrise and didn't let anyone sleep, expect this time she seems to be letting people sleep. but if i leave and you're the only me with her jaeden, she's not gonna let you go to bed," wes explained, "pleaseeeeeeeeeee," lilac whined and gave jaeden the puppy eyes. "ill stay up with you," jaeden gave in and lilac jumped up and down.

"well in that case.... imma head off to bed!" wes hugged them both and went downstairs. lilac ran out after wes did because she was gonna be sick again, 'what is going on?' jaeden thought knowing that she didn't run out to her room.

when lilac came back jaeden immediately bombarded her with the question, "were you sick again?", "what?" lilac was confused, "were you sick again, did you throw up?" jaeden asked the question again. "no, i don't know what you mean," lilac whispered in shock, "you know damn well what i mean lilac! what's going on? why are you getting sick all of a sudden?" jaeden asked with pure worry. lilac didn't answer she just stared at the floor, "what so are you pregnant?!" jaeden whispered yelled the question, "what the fuck? no!" lilac immediately answered, she's never done it in her life.

"then what is it lilac? why are you getting sick, and you didn't eat all of your 10 piece nuggets! which wes said that you would always finish!" jaeden was so frustrated, he wanted to know what was wrong with his friend. "lilac?!" he called her name, "what's wrong?" he continued. "I DONT KNOW OKAY?!" lilac burst out, "every second of the day i feel like i'm gonna be sick, when i don't want to, i'm wearing a lot of makeup right now jaeden because i look so dead, i have yellow and dark spots everywhere on my face and some on my arms that i have to cover up! so i don't know jaeden!! and i'm not gaining any weight, even when i eat mcdonald's, hell im loosing weight instead! i'm so scared, i don't know what's wrong and i don't want anything to be wrong with me," lilac confessed. "lilac...." jaeden pulls her into a hug, "but i'm going to the doctors on the 5th, i'm pretty sure it's a stomach bug or something making me lose weight and get sick," lilac assured him, "but i haven't told anyone, you're the first to find out, so please don't say anything until i know for sure" lilac whispered into his chest, "okay, you promise you'll tell them," he put his pinky up, "i promise," lilac answers linking their pinkies.

the two sat down on the couch again doing absolutely nothing, "hey! i know what we can do to keep us awake!" jaeden smiled grabbing lilacs a phone, "HEY!" lilac yelled trying to grab her phone, jaeden tried to put in a password but go to wrong, "it's purple you dumbass," lilac told him and he put it in.

"what are you doing?" lilac asked watching jaeden mess with her phone, he pulled up contacts and added his contact, "there all better," he handed the phone back to lilac, "wow look at that! the time pasted and it's already 3 am THAT DIDNT DO SHIT" lilac whisper yelled.

jaeden ignored her and went on his phone, he typed for a few seconds "put your number in," jaeden ordered and she listened. she wrote her number, he took his phone back and typed a few more second, then her phone buzzed, she picked it up and it was a text message.

losers🎈

old people bother him🤡
hi lilac

purple nurple🤩
hello?

xxx-xxx-xxxx
LILAC OMG HI
ITS SOPHIA!!!

purple nurple🤩
SOPHIA HI

xxx-xxx-xxxx
it's ya boi finn

purple nurple🤩
never say that again thank you

not daddy🥱
why are people so
against🤩me saying that?

purple nurple🤩
it's ✨cringy✨

xxx-xxx-xxxx
i'm wyatt

purple nurple🤩
hi ramen

xxx-xxx-xxxx
and i'm jeremy!

purple nurple🤩
omg hi jeremy!!

not daddy🥱
hey? why didn't i get that
enthusiasm? you clearly love
jeremy more than me
i'm hurt

purple nurple🤩
don't take it personal bud

xxx-xxx-xxxx
IM JACK

purple nurple🤩
i can tell

soPHia the first🦋
akdjejen

xxx-xxx-xxxx
well anyway
sorry bout them i'm chosen

purple nurple🤩
CHOSENNNNNN
YES YES IM LEAVING ALL
OF YOU! CHOSEN IS MY
BOIIIIII

not daddy🥱
okay but you can say it?

purple nurple🤩
yes
i'm ceo of saying boiiiii

chosen one👑
okay i 100% love lilac
already y'all can leave-

REDDIE for IT😎
okay but how come everyone
got lilac excited but finn and i

purple nurple🤩
OMG JACK HI

REDDIE for IT😎
OMG LILAC HI

not daddy🥱
OMG LILAC IS THAT YOU

purple nurple🤩
ya

not daddy🥱
bitch

purple nurple🤩
which one?

old people bother him🤡
huh?

purple nurple🤩
which dog breed?? stupid

not daddy🥱
that's not what i meant-

purple nurple🤩
wait... so i'm not a dog😭😭

soPHia the first🦋
nooo you're a husky

purple nurple🤩
ooooooo why

soPHia the first🦋
ummm because they're very cute,
sophisticated, mysterious, cool,
and by far the best dog breed?

purple nurple🤩
oooo mysterious

REDDIE for IT😎
sooooo why was thy
lilac added to the gc

old people bother me🤡
because we need to stay awake

daveed
for??

purple nurple🤩
IM STAYING UP
TIL I SEE THE SUN FUCKING
RISE SIDJRIEJB

not daddy🥱
EVEN THE SUN GETS FUCKING
ENTHUSIASM WHAT

jayraytay💫
sorry finn you're not her favorite

purple nurple🤩
OMG IS THAT FINN WOLFHARD

not daddy🥱
FINALLY

purple nurple🤩
I LOVE HER

not daddy🥱
oh god- i regret it

it was currently 6 am the sun was supposed to rise around 6:45, jaeden and lilac were sitting on lilacs open window sill, looking at the horizon. jaeden looked over at lilac and smiled, lilac turned once she felt a pair of eyes on her, "what?" "happy fourth of july," jaeden smiled and pulled her into a side hug. "happy fourth of july you big loser," lilac laughed.

she looked back at the horrizon and the sun started to peek over the grass, "it's starting," lilac smiled in excitement. "yay, i've been waiting all morning," jaeden quietly spoke.

it took a few minutes for the whole sun to be seen from the horrizon, but it was beautiful, colors of orange, yellow, pink, and red were shown everywhere. "it's so pretty," lilac pointed to the sun, "i can name a thing that is more pretty," jaeden said nudging her arm a little bit, "oh my god you ruined the moment! you little cliche goober!" lilac pouted. "when i move to hawaii someday, i want the house to be filled with windows, i just want there to be light in the house and also there to be a nice view," lilac whispered, "you're gonna move to hawaii?" jaeden asked looking down at her, "i hope so," lilac smiled at the thought.

they took a few videos and photos with the sunrise, but mostly enjoying how beautiful it was. "thank you for staying up til the sunrise jae," lilac smiled, "you're welcome lils," jaeden replied, the two got off of her window sill closed the window, jaeden went to his room and lilac laid down in her bed, immediately falling asleep.

qotc: do you pull all nighters?

kk speaks!

hi i love you

published: 7.31.2020
edited:
word count: 1646

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 9K 29
" š­š”ššš­ š›š«š®š” š¦šØš¦šžš§š­ š°š”šžš§ š²šØš® šŸš¢š§š šØš®š­ šØš«ššš§š šžš¬ š®š¬šžš š­šØ š›šž š š«šžšžš§ " š„šØš®š¢š¬ š©ššš«š­š«š¢šš šž š± šŸšž...
165K 3.3K 35
' š’ƒš’†š’‡š’š’“š’† š‘° š’Žš’†š’• š’šš’š’– š‘° š’š’†š’—š’†š’“ š’Œš’š’†š’˜ š’˜š’‰š’‚š’• š’Šš’• š’˜š’‚š’” š’š’Šš’Œš’† š’•š’ š’ƒš’† š’‚š’ƒš’š’† š’•š’ š’š’š’š’Œ š’‚š’• š’”š’š’Ž...
41.1K 797 31
TWINS enough said
34K 1.2K 28
š™¢š™® š™œš™žš™§š™”š™Ø š™¤š™£ š™– š™©š™§š™–š™žš™£ š™Øš™š™š'š™Ø š™œš™¤š™žš™£š™œ š™›š™–š™§ š™–š™¬š™–š™® š™Øš™š™š'š™Ø š™£š™šš™«š™šš™§ š™˜š™¤š™¢š™žš™£š™œ š™—š™–š™˜š™  š™Øš™š™š š™œš™žš™«š™šš™Ø š™¢š™š š™š™šš™–š™§ļæ½...