I love you baby ~ Tayler Hold...

Oleh LUVANGIES

You never thought of him this way before, until one day... Lebih Banyak

Characters
About You
Bacon
Tony & Nikita
Ondreaz and Taylers POV
The plan
The instagram live
Dinner
They're back
Instagram
Car talk
Tattoos
Instagram
Lunch
The meeting
Beach day
Instagram
Almost caught
Morning makeouts
Momma's here
Instagram
Coffee talk
The serious talk
The date
Hype house dinner
Instagram
Live with Tayler
Instagram
Ondre and Larri time
He's not good enough
Instagram
The argument
Taking a break
Explaining to the fans
Taylers POV
Seeing her again
So in love
Back together
A/N

Just the beggining

2.3K 27 0
Oleh LUVANGIES

You wake up from screaming right in your ear. You turn over and see charli and Addison. You say "what?" In your tired raspy voice. Addison screams "Tayler likes you!" They both start jumping around and you say "chill out no he doesn't" charli says "ondre told us he did" you say "ONDRE told you, he's been shipping me and Tayler since the day we met" they laugh and run out of your room yelling "ship!" You roll your eyes and get ready.

You do light makeup, curl your hair and wear:

When you walk out of your room you see Tayler within in the distance. He's close enough where you can see him checking you out while smiling at you. You just smile back and don't think about what just happened.

You head downstairs and Charli immediately comes up to you and whispers "I saw that" you whisper back "saw what?" She says "TaYlEr ChEcKiNg YoU OuT" Nick walks over and says "ooo looks like Tayler's got a crush" you roll your eyes and say "no he doesn't" nick says "she's really in denial isn't she?" Charli nods. You say "why won't you guys just drop this. It's not true" nick gives you a devilish smile and says "what's not true?" You roll your eyes and walk outside. You start running. Nick yells "you didn't answer my question!" You say "because you already know the answer!" He sighs and walk back inside.

Nate walks up to you and says "wanna make a couple tiktoks?" You nod and say "yeah" you guys make a couple that he saves to his drafts.
He posts one of you guys dancing.

~Time skip to the next chapter~

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

20.1K 169 28
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘’π‘› π΄π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘Žπ‘›π‘Ž π‘Šπ‘’π‘ π‘‘π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘Ž π‘“π‘Žπ‘šπ‘œπ‘’π‘  π‘ π‘œπ‘π‘–π‘Žπ‘™ π‘šπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘Ž π‘–π‘›π‘“π‘™π‘’π‘’π‘›π‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑔𝑒𝑑𝑠 π‘˜π‘–π‘π‘˜π‘’π‘‘ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ 𝑏𝑦 β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘šπ‘œπ‘‘β„ŽοΏ½...
354K 3.5K 56
You (Ayla Holder) are sister of famous TikTok-er Tayler Holder. You are 17 years old. What happens when you are invited to Hype House? If you wanna...
166K 2.8K 39
I was bored...
369K 3.9K 42
𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ: i write imagines of our favorite lover boy <3 [COMPLETED] currently not updating/taking requests mostly fluff soft stories because i...