The plan

Once you guys finish eating ondreaz comes over to you and whispers "meet me in my room" shortly after you head to his room and lock the door. He says "so here's the plan"...
[recap over]

~Tayler's POV~
You interrupt him and say "are you sure this is going to work?" He says "of course. I got chase and charli, addi and Bryce and Tony and Nikita together so you tell me" you say "I'll take that as a hope so" he laughs and says "now back to the planning"

Ondreaz says "so I want you to just always be around her, flirt low key with her but also give her subtle hints that you like her. And for the finale tip you have to make a lot of tiktoks with her, weather it's annoying her, dancing, singing whatever"

You reply "I can definitely do that" he interrupts you "just don't be so obvious, at least not to her...and especially not to anyone that's close to her" you nod and walk out of his room.

You see Cora walking down the hall and decide to take your chance. You walk up to her and say "hey Cora" she smiles and says "what's up?" You say "just wanted to say goodnight" she hugs you and says "good night" you let go and head to your part of the house feeling good.

When you walk in you see Nate on his phone. He says "you look happy" you say "maybe it's just crackhead hours" he laughs and says "I'm going to bed" you guys say good night then head off to bed.