The instagram live

It's now 4:48 pm in LA and you have just been hanging around the hype house the whole day. But also getting annoyed by nick for not answering your question earlier. Bryce is coming over later to go out to eat with you, Addison and Jaden.

You're sitting outside with Nate and tony talking and making tiktoks until you hear yelling from inside. You say "my brothers here" tony says "how'd you know it was Bryce?" You say "I've been his sister for 19 years" he says "good answer" you dab them both up and head inside.

Bryce comes up to you and says "Jadens talking to Tayler, but where are we eating?" You say "me and Addison decided on otium" he nods and says "go tell Jaden" you nod and head over to him.

You hug him and say "we're going to otium for dinner" he nods and says "their foods really good" you smile and say "it really is" you say "I'm gonna go get ready and get Addison. Tell Bryce if he asks" Jaden nods and heads outside with Bryce and some other people.

You change into:

You decide to go live on Instagram (The rest of the chapter is the live)

You set your phone on your vanity while you get ready. And hit the live button.
You- hey guys. I decided to go live and do my hair and probably a little bit of makeup.
Comment: where you going
You- I'm going out to dinner with Bryce, Addison and Jaden
Comments:
Fan1 I love you🤍
Fan2 where'd you get the dress from?
Fan3 the fits fire
You- I got this dress from...I think it was brandy. Ok I'm debating if I should curl or straighten my hair, I'm gonna straighten since that's easier. *grabs straightener and starts doing it*
Comment: what straightener do you use??😗
You- I use the goldpro flatiron
Addison walks in your room and says "we're leaving in 10" you nod and say "come say hi" she walks over and waves. You say "I'll be down in a sec" she says ok and shuts your door on her way out.
You- guys it was amazing seeing all your comments but I gotta go. I love you all so so much, and I want you to have an amazing day, night, whatever. Bye!

You end the live and head downstairs.