Dirty One Direction Imagines...

By harrythrust

More

Dirty Harry Imagine
Requests?
Sweet/Dirty Harry- Pet Adoption
Dirty Niall Imagine Part 1
Dirty Niall Imagine Part 2
Dirty/Sweet Harry Imagine
Dirty Niall Imagine- Twitcam
Dirty Niall Imagine- Shower
Dirty/Sweet Zayn Imagine
Really dirty Harry imagine part 1 ;)
LWWY inspired...all
Really dirty Harry imagine part 2
Couple things..
"dirty dirty dirty" hazza imagine;) part 1
ALLLLLL ;) part 1
Dirty niall imagine
Question!
"Dirty dirty dirty" harry imagine part 2
ALLLL ;) part 2
Dirty Harry Imagine
Sweet Harry- Kiss Me
New requests?
Dirty Louis
THANK YOUU!!
Harry and Niall threesome
Dirty Liam
Listen uppp
Dirty Liam part two
Soo sorry.
Louis halloween
Requests
Harry - Beach
tumblr!
She's Not Afraid - Zayn
She's Not Afraid Part 2
Shes not afraid part 3
Frigid Ferocity - Harry Part 1
Frigid Ferocity Part 2
Mend Your Broken Heart - Part 1
Mend Your Broken Heart - Part 3
Requests?
Zayn
Together, We're Unstoppable
IM BACK
No requests?

Mend Your Broken Heart - Part 2

17.4K 74 23
By harrythrust

It's been seven months since I've last seen Harry, and life has never been this hard. To be honest, I've never needed Harry more than I do now. But I'll never tell him that. He still doesn't know, and if everything goes as planned, he will never know. 

You see, a few weeks after Harry left, something felt different. I'd been throwing up, eating more, had a lot of mood swings, and my clothes were getting tighter and tighter. I ignored it for a while, telling myself that it was probably nothing. Finally, it got to the point where I decided to get a pregnancy test.

When I saw that positive sign, I didn't know what emotion to feel. I just sort of stood there, frozen for a while. In a way, I was happy. I loved Harry- I still do! If I had to have a child, it'd be his child. But I also felt sad. I was sad that Harry will never know about his child and how much I love him. I mean, I really expected that he is just going to forget about me while he's on tour and never see me again. I considered telling him, but I didn't want to risk his carreer and I was worried that he'd tell me to get rid of it. So I firgured it was best to keep it to myself.

And now here I am, seven months pregnant and getting ready to go clubbing in order to get my mind off of things. I took a quick shower and then curled my hair into loose waves down my back. I applied a light amount of make up: mascara, foundation, and some shimmery lip gloss. Harry always liked me best natural.

Harry.

Why do I still think about him for everything? I just can't seem to get him out of my mind!

I shook it off and went into my closet. I searched around a bit for something to wear until I found the perfect thing! I had bought a cute, simple dress just last week and it's the perfect thing to wear. I carefully slipped it on and began to zip it up. 

What the fuck? Why can't I get it to close? I just bought it last week! Fuck, I hate being pregnant! 

I took the dress off and began to have an emotional break-down. I threw on a shirt that used to be huge on me but now just barely covered my belly and some stretchy yoga pants.

"Fuck..." I said as I walked back into my room and slid down the wall. 

I began to sob. It wasn't that big of a deal, but it meant I couldn't go clubbing since I had nothing to wear. And that meant that I had to sit here and think about Harry instead.

"Why? Why me?" Tears were streaming down my face.

I noticed my phone lighting up across the room from some texts, but ignored it. 

"Fuck you Harry this is all your fault. I wish I never met you..." I said to myself, even though I knew that wasn't true.

I put my head down on my knees and wrapped my arms around my legs, sobbing. 

My phone lit up again.

"UGH WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS PERSON WANT!" I yelled as I pushed myself up from the ground to get my phone.

I grabbed the phone and laid down on my bed, clicking the home button to see who was texting me.  My heart nearly stopped.

3 text messages from Harry.

My hands were shaking as I unlocked my phone and went to my messages. 

"Hey sexy guess who's back from tour?! That's right babe, daddy's home;)"

"I'll be over in two minutes, get ready for a good hard fuck for my welcome home present."

"One minute, almost there. Little Harry is throbbing just from the thought of you(;" 

Fuck. I thought he'd forget about me! Fuck fuck fuck! I can't let him see me!

My heart thumped as my fingers raced across the keyboard and pressed send.

"No Harry you can't come over." 

As badly as I wanted to see him, I couldn't. 

"Playing hard to get? Naughty girl." He responded.

I threw my head back in frustration. He doesn't get it. 

"No Harry I'm serious! You will not be fucking me tonight, ass hole!" I answered, bursting into tears again. 

"I'm afraid you're wrong. Walking up the steps to your door now. And just retrieved the spare key- same place you've always hid it! You should really come up with a new hiding place, love." I could amost see the smirk on his face. 

I panicked when I heard the door being unlocked and slammed shut.

"Abigail, where are you love?"

"D-Don't come up here Harry." I yelled back, trying to keep my voice stable.

I heard him chuckle and say, "You are in store for some major punishment, babe." 

The stairs creaked with his footsteps, quick and eager. 

He was getting closer. I jumped up from my bed and ran to shut my bedroom door before he could come in. Just as I was swinging it closed, he stopped it and threw it open, slamming me against the wall. He didn't get a chance to take in my appearance. He looked me straight in the eyes and pinned my wrists above my head. 

"Harry stop!" I begged, tears now dripping down my face.

He just laughed, still looking me straight in the eyes, and reached down to grab one of my breasts.

"Mmm babe, feels like your breasts have gotten bigger. I like it."

"Damn it Harry! Fucking stop!" 

"What the hell is your problem Abigail?!" He asked, still staring into my eyes with his electric green ones.

"HARRY ARE YOU BLIND?! HOW HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED YET?" I screamed.

"What are you talking abo-" Harry began to look over my body, stopping when he came to my large, protruding baby bump.

He let my wrists go and took a step back in disbelief. He looked angry, disappointed, and sad. 

"Bastard." I said as I walked towards my bed.

I laid down on my side, facing away from him, and cried as silently as I could. He is going to ruin everything. Shit. 

I felt Harry sit down next to me. After a few minutes of silence, I spoke up.

"Harry I-I'm sorry you couldn't fuck me today..." I said, figuring that was really all he cared about.

He probably doesn't realize the baby is even his. 

"What? You think I'm upset about this because I can't fuck  you?!" Harry spits out. "Turn around, Abigail. Look at me when we talk." 

I struggled to roll over a few times before actually accomplishing it. I looked up at him and he studied my face, taking in how much difficulty I've been having. 

"Now answer my question." He said after a few moments.

"Yeah..I mean, you've never seemed to really care about getting to know me or anything, only about fucking me...so I just kind of assumed thats why you're upset...because you can't do it because of this." I motioned at my bump and looked up at him. 

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" He yelled, making me flinch.

"I'm sorry! Y-You can do anything else you want..I-I can give you a blow job or anything or..." I looked up and saw the anger growing in his face. "Please don't hurt me.."

I watched as his expression changed from anger to sadness at my words.

"Hurt you? You...you think I'm going to hurt you?" His eyes filled with tears and he tried to hold them back. 

I looked down and didn't say anything.

"Babe, look at me." Harry said, gently lifting my chin up. "Abigail, are you scared of me?" 

"Sometimes.." I whispered. 

I watched as a tear fell from Harry's eyes, sliding down his cheek.

"You just used to get so rough when we had sex..." I explained.

"Baby, that's just an act...I would never intentionally hurt you." Harry whispered.

He reached a hand down and gently placed it on my baby bump. "How far along?" He questioned.

"Around seven months." I stated, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Seven months....." Harry said as it suddenly dawned on him. "Is...Is it mine?" 

I looked up into his big, green eyes and slowly nodded. Another tear slipped from his eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" 

"I didn't think you'd care..I thought you only talked to me or saw me for sex and I didn't want it to ruin your career." I said.

I watched as a look of pure shame and sadness settled on his face.

"You didn't think I'd care..." He repeated to himself, letting it sink it.

He reached forward and began to stroke my hair.

"Abigail, I care about you so much. When I was away on tour, you were all I thought about. I wanted to make you mine from the day I met you, but I didn't want you to have to deal with the lifestyle I have. I figured that having sex with you was the only way to be close to you without hurting you. I love you..and it kills me to see what you've had to go through alone." By now we were both crying. 

"I've loved you all along. It's been so hard, Harry!" I broke down and began sobbing uncontrollably.

"Shh baby, it's okay I'm here for you now. You don't have to go through this on your own anymore, love." He pulled me over to him and I laid my head down on his chest.

"I can't believe I almost missed the birth of my own child..." Harry said to himself as he began to sob as well. 

We both laid there silently in each other's arms for about fifteen more minutes.

"Harry, why do you want to stay with me? I mean just look at me..I'm a mess." I broke the silence. 

"Don't say that, love. You're beautiful, Abigail. Just as beautiful as you were before you got pregnant, except to me you're even more beautiful. Wanna know why?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Because you are going to be the mother of our perfect baby." He grinned at me, showing his adorable dimples. 

I leaned in and kissed him passionately. Fuck, I missed those lips. Harry pulled away and kissed my forehead. He got up and repositioned himself so that he was stradling my legs, careful not to put any pressure on the bump.

"What are you doing, Haz?"

"I wanna see my baby and I wanna see the gorgeous body I've been missing for the past seven months. And then I wanna make you feel good. It's the least I can do. You don't have to do anything to pay me back for it. Please let me." Harry begged.

I nodded and he began to peel my shirt off, slowly and carefully. One completely off, he looked down at my bump, smiling. He leaned down and began leaving kisses all over it.

"Hi baby, I don't know if you can hear me, but this is you're daddy talking to you. Your beautiful mommy has had to take care of you on her own for a while, but I'm here now and I will never leave you two again!" Harry said, still leaving kisses all over my belly.

I never knew Harry could be this sweet.

He put his big hand on my belly, slowly rubbing it. I felt a kick, and apparently he did too, because he looked up at me with excitement.

"Abigail did you feel that? The baby kicked!!" He squealed adorably.

"Yeah, she likes you." I said while giggling. 

Harry looked up at me with a huge grin, his eyes once again tearing up.

"She likes me?! You never said you knew what gender the baby was! We're having a baby girl!" He yelled out, grinning uncontrollably.

"Yes we are, babe." I laughed and poked his dimple. "Come here baby." I pulled him forward into a kiss.

I kissed him hungrily and then bit his lip, slipping my tongue into his mouth.

Harry pulled away and said, "Still the naughty girl I always knew." He flashed me a cheeky smile and winked.

I laughed and he reached under me and unclasped my bra, pulling it off and chucking it aside.

"Oh my gosh babe, they really have gotten huge." He said, grabbing one and kneading it in his hand.

"That's what being pregnant does to someone!" I said.

I watched him  as he squeezed and played with my breasts in his own little world. He looked like a little kid in a candy shop.

He slowly leaned in and kissed one nipple, pulling back to watch it as it hardened at his touch. He did the same to the other one. Using his thumb and pointer finger, he began to pull one nipple as his other hand continued to knead my other breast. It was starting to hurt, so I had to end his fun.

"Okay Haz, that's enough." I said, chuckling.

"Whhyyy?" He asked, over-exagerating a pout.

"I'm sore." I explained.

"From being pregnant?" He asked curiously.

I nodded. 

"I'm so sorry I haven't been here." Harry whispered, kissing my forehead. 

"It's okay, Harry. You're here now and that's all that matters." 

"Can I eat you out?" 

"Harry, since when have you asked if you can do these things?" I said, laughing.

"I want to show you how much I actually respect you..last time I saw you I treated you like a whore." Harry looked down, ashamed of himself.

"Yes, you can." 

Harry grinned and slowly pulled my pants and underwear down.

He ran his finger down my slit, saying, "I've missed this perfect little pussy."

He leaned down and kissed my clit. I moaned and arched my back, wanting more. He increased the pressure, beginning to suck and lick my clit instead. 

"Fuck Harry, put a finger in me." I moaned.

"You sure?" 

"HARRY STYLES. I haven't had an orgasm in months. Yes I'm fucking sure." I growled.

"Okay, okay! Fiesty, love." Harry said chuckling.

He slowly pushed one finger in. I bucked my hips up, trying to push it in further.

"Patience, baby, patience." Harry smirked. 

He began to pump his finger in and out at a steady pace.

"Fuck Harry.." I whimpered.

"Does that feel good Abigail?" He asked and I nodded. "Now imagine that's my penis. Imagine my huge nine inch cock going in and out of you. Would you like that?" Harry whispered huskily.

"Shit yes.." I groaned.

"You better stop cursing, we wouldn't want our baby to turn out as naughty as you are." 

"Shut up and add another." I demanded.

"You know, if you weren't pregnant, I'd be punishing you so bad right now. You'd like that wouldn't you Abigail? You love it when I punish you." Harry said as he pushed a second finger in.

"F-Faster." 

 "I know I can get a bit too rough sometimes, but you like it, don't you babe? You fucking love it." He began pumping faster. 

"Yeah. Yeah I do Harry.." I said.

"My dirty, dirty girl." He increased the speed each time he spoke.

"Oh wow.." 

"Are you getting close?" Harry questioned.

I nodded.

"Good."

By now he was pulling his fingers out and slamming them back in at an alarming rate. It felt incredible. 

"H-Harryyyyy....." I moaned, feeling extremely close.

"Sshh babe, let daddy take care of you." Harry said as he added a third finger and continued to slam them in and out.

"Fuck Harry! I'm gonna come!" I yelled out.

"Come for daddy, Abigail.." Harry said as my walls began to clench around his fingers.

"SHIIIT HARRYY..." I screamed.

He watched me as my body trembled and writhed beneath him.

"Fuck Harry, I missed you." I said as he pulled his fingers out and licked them clean, coming to lay down beside me. 

"I missed you too."

A/N: Should I make a part 3 where they have sex for the first time after the baby is born? :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like