Irresistibly Forbidden

By CoraFS

Alejandra Collisimo is the teenage daughter of the Italian Mafia don. With 5 overbearing older brothers and... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1: Welcome To America
Chapter 2: Trouble
Chapter 3: Familiar
Chapter 4: Jaxon
Chapter 5: Crappy Start to the Day
Chapter 6: Suspicions
Chapter 7: Macaluso?
Chapter 8: The Race and The Party
Chapter 9: Truth
Chapter 10: Deals
Chapter 11: Hot and Bothered
Chapter 13: Benefits
Chapter 14: Anita
Chapter 15: Disagreement
Chapter 16: Phone calls with PapΓ‘
Chapter 17: Broken Nose
Chapter 18: Mood swings
Chapter 19: Hurt Feelings
Chapter 20: Claim
Chapter 21: Period
Chapter 22: Trust In Gabriel
Chapter 23: Dinner
Chapter 24: Dead
Chapter 25: Fair
Chapter 26: Territory
Chapter 27: Tease
Chapter 28: Day Off
Chapter 29: What Just Happened?
Chapter 30: Welcome Home
Chapter 31: Different
Chapter 32: Heart to Hearts and a Gunshot
Chapter 33: Officially Over
Chapter 34: New Friends
Chapter 35: Unexpected Conversations
Characters Part 2
Chapter 36: Too many Questions
Chapter 37: Revelations
Chapter 38: Double Standards
Chapter 39: Early Returns
Chapter 40: American Flag
Chapter 41: Acts Of Kindness
Chapter 42: Surprise Appearances
Chapter 43: Car Rides and Kisses
Chapter 44: Confrontations
Chapter 45: First Proper Date
Chapter 46: Some Inspirational Words
Chapter 47: Panicked Calls
Chapter 48: Progress
Chapter 49: Feeling Left Out
Chapter 50: Secrets

Chapter 12: Absent

26K 697 208
By CoraFS

So it's now Friday and I haven't seen Jaxon since Monday morning. It's not that I've been avoiding him, he just hasn't shown up to school. Usually this would've been good news, but I'm actually a little worried.

Winter and Aspen sat with me on Tuesday again since none of the others came to school, but they went back to their normal table on Wednesday when Nova and East showed up. Asher and Damon came back yesterday and I'm hoping Jaxon might turn up today. As much as he annoys me, I kind of miss seeing his face.

Since Jaxon hasn't been at school, Harris has sat at the school gates this whole week. And no, he's still not talking to me. Then again, the conversation that was supposed to sort that out, did take an unexpected turn. My cheeks heat up at the thought of our little interaction. God, I need to stop thinking about him. But I seriously will need to have another attempt at sorting things with Harris, and it's not going be easy since my stupid ass couldn't keep her mouth closed. To be honest I'm actually surprised that he's still my bodyguard after what I said. Oh well, I'll just need to keep on track when I talk to Jaxon about it again.

Sighing, I get out of my car and make my way towards yet another fun day at school. Not.

***

It's now lunch and Jaxon didn't show up to any of the classes that I have with him. Looks like he's taken yet another day off.

I can't help but wonder if something's happened to him. I mean the school years barely started and he's already taken a week off. At the same time though, this could be completely normal for him, It's not as if I would know since I've never been at the same school as him before now. He could skip school regularly and have an awful attendance rate for all I know.

Thinking about that makes me realise just how little I know about him. I'm feeling things I've never felt before for someone I know practically nothing about. And the things I do know about him should have me running in the other direction. Yet here I am, pathetically waiting for him to show his face at school. I really am a disgrace. My family would be so disappointed in me.

Having enough of my thoughts, I grabbed some lunch and headed to my table. Once I sat down, I pulled my phone out to text Ales about any street races happening. I'm hoping to go somewhere different this week, since I've already raced New York's finest. Either that or I'll just go to a party. Oh or maybe I'll go into the city. Yeah, that sounds good since I haven't been in yet. I better text Ales back again before he gets me into any races.

Me:

Nevermind, I think I might just go into the city tonight instead.

He texted me back immediately.

Ales:

The city? Why would you want to go into the city on a Friday night, There will be loads of creeps about!

I rolled my eyes at that, despite him being the least protective brother of mine, he's still pretty protective.

Me:

Ugh Ales it's fine, I'll be alright, you know better than anyone that I can happily kick someone's ass if I need to.

I giggled to myself at that. In training one time, the boys had been pissing me off more than usual so I took all of my anger out on my next sparring partner, who just happened to be Ales. I ended up breaking his nose and two ribs and he's never lived it down.

To this day, my brothers and cousins tease him about being bet up by his little sister. I mean it was quite funny afterwards.

Ales:

Shut the fuck up you're not funny. And I'm being serious Aleja. Atleast take Gabriel with you.

Not going to happen

Me:

I'm being serious as well fratello, I'll be fine. I'm just going in for a couple drinks, I want to see if american bars are as good as Italy's are, I'll be home by 12.

I would not be home by 12. But he doesn't need to know that.

Ales:

I don't think it's even a competition sorella, Italy is by far the winner.

Everything's a competition with mafia men.

Suddenly hearing the screeching of chairs, I lift my head to see Winter and the others shoot up from their chairs and walk out of the cafeteria. I wonder where they're going.

Being the curious girl, I am I decide to follow them after wrapping up my coversation with Ales.

Me:

Hey look I've got to go, I love you and tell the others I love them too xx

Ales:

Will do, love you too, and be careful tonight please xx

With that I shoved my phone in my pocket and took off after them. When I got out into the halls I realised that they were now out into the car park. I walked towards the door watching them through the glass. There were kids scattered everywhere since it was a warm day. Opening the doors, I stood cautiously by the steps. It was then that I noticed a seventh person with them.

Jaxon.

I sucked in a breath as I watched them talking. It seemed important whatever they were saying as Winter's hands were waving about as she spoke. The conversation then stopped and they began walking towards the cars, getting in. Just before Jaxon got into the driver's side of his bmw, he looked around, His eyes immediately finding mine. My heart picking up speed as we stared at each other from a distance. It didn't last long though as he got distracted by someone calling his name. Breaking our eye contact he jumped in the car and within seconds, he was gone again.

***

The rest of the day went by agonizingly slowly. The others didn't come back to school after they left, and I'm beginning to wonder if any of them will show up on Monday. I guess ill just have to wait and see.

It's now around 8pm and I'm getting ready for my night in the city. I'm thinking of going to a couple of night clubs and just seeing where the night takes me from there.

From what I've seen in my lifetime, I should know better than to do something as dangerous as walking around a city alone at night. But this is my chance to be reckless. I want to have stories to tell of my teenage years that don't involve the mafia, (Well Harris might be there at the beginning but im sure I can get rid of him). I just want to be teenager for once and not worry about the consequences.

Although, due to the severe difference in the legal drinking age between Italy and America, I was going to have to use a fake Id for the first time in my life. I had one made when I was 15 in Italy for this kind of situation. Not that I really had to use my Id back home as everyone knew who I was and no one was brave enough to deny me alcohol. That and when I put effort in, I can make myself look way older than I actually am. And if I need to look 21 tonight, then effort is going to be needed.

I decided to go for the little black dress style, and shoved on one with a deep v cut. This would surely help with getting into places. For makeup, I used the different products to enhance my features and bump my visual age up a bit. For safety measures, I shoved on a holster around my thigh and planned to hide a knife around my ankle. Throwing on a black suede jacket and some heels, I stood in front of the mirror checking myself over. Damn girl, who are you? Not even going to lie, I'm feeling myself tonight.

I was just about to call a taxi when I heard a knock on my front door. That's odd, I don't know why anyone would be at my door, especially at this time. I grabbed my gun from the bed and peered out of the peephole to see who my visitor is. Gabriel. Of course.

I opened the door and he walked in shutting it behind himself. "Evening Miss Alejandra" he nodded towards me with a gentle smile.

"Evening Gabriel, not to be rude but what are you doing here? I was just about to leave." I look at him questioningly. When he said he'd check in on me, I thought he meant it would be during the day.

"I know Alejandra, Mr Alessio requested that I drive you into the city tonight and bring you home after your finished." Wow, I should've guessed that bloody Ales would do this. Rolling my eyes in frustration, I looked back up at Gabriel.

"That won't be necessary Gabriel, my brother is just being a little protective. I told him that I didn't need a bodyguard tonight." I've already got one, I thought. Of course, I couldn't tell him about Harris. That much was obvious, so I'd just need to try a bit harder to assure Gabriel that I can look after myself.

"Miss Aleja, I think it would be better if I went with you" he persisted. Looks like I'm going to need to be a bit firmer.

"Look Gabriel, I do not wish for you to follow me. I have been trained for way worse situations than a night club could throw at me. I can handle my brother and rest assured I will tell him that this is down to me." He looked unsure.

"I would feel better going with you Alejandra" I'm not about to let him ruin my night. And this is where I turn into the Alejandra that I don't like being.

Stepping closer to him, I darken my eyes staring into his soul. "If I'm not mistaken, you work for the Collisimo family Si?" He just nodded at me. My inner Mafia now coming out. "And My surname is Collisimo. Therefore, you take orders from me. I may not look as scary as my brothers or father, but trust me when I say you don't want to upset me. I can be scarier than all of them combined when I want to be. And right now, you're not making me very happy" My voice was deadly. Even I didn't want to mess with myself in that moment. I may not like this side of myself, but it's necessary to have as a Mafia princess. In this world, being soft gets you killed.

Fear flashed through his eyes and I don't doubt that his entire view of me just changed. He won't be crossing me again.

"Of course, Miss Collisimo, have a good evening" His voice wavered a bit, but like a true mafia man, he didn't stutter, despite the large amounts of fear he was feeling at the moment. Turning around he left quickly, closing the door behind him.

Sighing at my now ruined mood, I picked up my phone to call a taxi. I was going to have a good night and no one could stop me.

***

Getting into the club was much easier than I thought. I asked the taxi driver to take me to his favourite night club since I didn't really know where to start. He then dropped me off right at the door and the doorman stopped me before I could get into the line, saying that I could go straight in. I didn't argue with him on that. So here I am, sipping a Malibu and Pineapple, in the club known as The base lounge. The music was loud, the guys were hot and the drink was good. I'd say the taxi driver has pretty good taste.

Harris obviously followed us when he saw me getting into the taxi, but he hasn't entered the club yet. Maybe he's just waiting outside. It doesn't matter anyways, by the time I would be going back home, he would've switched with my night bodyguard who's name I do not know yet. Not wanting to think any longer, I hopped off of my stool at the bar and made my way into the centre of the dance floor. I felt carefree as I swayed my body to the beat of the music, a pair of arms wrapping around my waist. Not even bothering to see who it is, I continue dancing with this random guy. We danced for a good couple of songs before I felt like I was being watched. Opening my eyes and surveying the room, my eyes eventually landed on my admirer. And it was the last person I expected to see.

Ladies and Gentleman, staring back at me through angry eyes, was none other than Jaxon Fucking Macaluso.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 870 59
They say opposites attract but what happens when you are not opposites? Being born in the violent world of the American mafia, Audelia Rose Hernandez...
64.4K 2.3K 42
(π‘¬π’…π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ). π™°πš•πšŽπšœπšœπšŠπš—πšπš›πš˜ π™³πšŽ π™»πšžπšŒπšŠ the Don of Italian mafia that fell in love with a innocent and naive girl. They didn't spend muc...
2.8M 76.7K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...
178K 4.5K 37
"𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙀𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙀 π™—π™š 𝙨𝙀𝙛𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙦π™ͺπ™žπ™šπ™©, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙀𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙀 π™’π™–π™ π™š π™©π™π™žπ™¨ 𝙬𝙀𝙧𝙑𝙙 π™¨π™π™–π™©π™©π™šπ™§." In spite of how...