Mark of a Hero {DISCONTINUED}

By Habner283

(DISCONTINUED) (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n) was the daughter of two very well known and very dangerous villains Ozul and... More

{Character info}
{Prologue}
{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3- USJ Attack part 1}
{Chapter 4- USJ Attack part 2}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7- The truth}
{Chapter 8- UA Sports Festival part 1}
{Chapter 9- UA Sports Festival part 2}
{Chapter 10- UA Sports Festival part 3}
{Chapter 11- UA Sports Festival part 4}
{Chapter 12- UA Sports Festival part 5}
{Chapter 13- UA Sports Festival Final}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17- Interships part 1}
{Chapter 18- Internships part 2}
{Chapter 19- Internships Part 3}
{Chapter 20}
{Chapter 21}
{Chapter 22}
{Chapter 23}
{Chapter 24}
{Chapter 25: Sleepover with the girls}
{Chapter 26}
{Chapter 27}
{Chapter 28: Mall adventure}
{Chapter 29: I-Island part 1}
{Chapter 30: I-Island part 2}
{Chapter 31: I-Island part 3}
{Chapter 32: I-Island part 4}
{Chapter 33}
{Chapter 34}
{Authors Note}
{Chapter 35}
{Chapter 36}
{Chapter 37}
{Chapter 38: Moving into Dorms}
{Chapter 39: Mating Season Explained}
{Chapter 40}
{Please Read}
{Chapter 41: Cram School Part 1}
{Chapter 42: Shoto's POV}
{Chapter 43: Cram School Part 2}
{Tagged}
{Chapter 44: Cram School Part 3}
{Meet the Author}
{Water Meets Lighting}
{Chapter 46}
{😭😭😭}
{Chapter 47}
{Chapter 48: Mating}
{Queen of the Ice}
{Discord information}
{Chapter 49}
{Chapter 50}
{Chapter 51}
{Chapter 52: The Date}
{Hogwarts Oneshot}
{The Reaper}
{Chapter 53}
{Chapter 54}
{Chapter 55}
{Chapter 56}
{Updating?}

{Chapter 45}

8.2K 289 675
By Habner283

As me, Shoto and dad is back on the bullet train back to Musutafu Japan, I'm laying my head on Shoto's shoulder as dad is talking to the Teachers at UA, to make sure that uncle yamada didn't go through his stuff while we were gone for 2 weeks. I then look up at shoto and he then as well looks down at me, I give him a smile.

"How was dealing with everyone in the dorms without me?" I ask and the answer I got I was not expecting from him at all.

"Oh it was beyond annoying. Muggles are surronding me 24/7, I wanted to avada kedvra them but Present Mic said it wasnt Logical and I can't do that. I hate muggles I swear." Shoto says with a smirk and my jaw dropped and my dad smirks as well.

"I see you read her books. But how did you finish it all when they were all in English?" My dad asks as I'm just too busy trying to gather up my mind again.

"During English I was reading the book but was failing badly, so Mic lent me his Japanese versions and it was much easier to read. So I was able to finish the last book before I got here." Shoto says and dad smiles and chuckles as my soul comes back and I'm able to speak again.

"WHATS YOUR HOUSE?! PATRONUS?! FAVORITE CHARACTER!" I yell in excitement.

"I don't know my house or patronus, and I don't have a favorite character as well." Shoto says and I smile.

"Can we take the Pottermore test then!?" I ask very excited and he smiles and kisses my lips softly as Dad gets up to take a call.

"After we get back to the dorms, everyone is excited to see you." He says softly making my heart flutter with love and I start blushing alot.

"Uraraka wanted to come with me but I just wanted to see you as soon as possible." Shoto says making me blush a deeper red.

"How much did everyone miss me?" I ask and I snuggle in Shoto's side and he wraps his arm around my waist.

"Everyone missed your chaotic energy and sarcastic remarks. I missed your presence and everything about you I missed, the thing I did not miss is you calling me Ice prince." He says and I smile.

"Well I for one missed my ice prince, and messing around with everyone." I say and kiss his cheek and he smiles alittle to himself but I saw it.

"Are we almost home?" I ask dad as he comes back but he looks pissed.

"Yeah, but at the dorms it's hectic right now." Dad says and I raise an eyebrow and Shoto speaks.

"Did Kaminari do something again? Cause I swear if that turkey is back." Shoto says dad shakes his head.

"It's actually Mineta, he was being a pervert I'm the dorms, luckily Hizashi was there and stopped him before the girls killed him." Dadzawa says and I just nod as well as shoto. That's the one thing I did not miss at all. Mineta's pervy behavior. I then look put the window and see the building going past very fast, thinking of what's going on at the dorms.

  🏢•At UA Dorms•🏢

"WHERE ARE THE STREAMERS!?" Ochaco yells as the whole Class 1A and some of Class 1B and Teachers are running around the 1A dorms trying to get the dorm ready for (y/n)'s arrival.

"Why do I have to cook the god damn fucking food for the demon bitch!" Bakugo yells from the kitchen as he is making her (F/D/M) (A/n: Favorite Dinner Meal)

"Because shes coming home to us alive Kacchan, shes worth to celebrate about." Midoriya says as he gives Ochaco the missing (F/c) streamers.

"STILL WHY AM I COOKING!" Bakugo yells as he as he cutting vegetables very angrily, and Kirishima whispers something in Bakugos ear as everyone is too busy doing other stuff.

"Cause your cooking is amazing babe~" Kirishima whispers making Bakugo blush VERY lightly, making Kirishima smile as he walks away to help Kaminari and Sero put up the banner.

"SERO WE NEED YOU! WE RAN OUT OF TAPE!" Mina yells as they are taping streamers and Sero curses in Spanish under his breath. (A/N: I have decided to make Sero Latino cause thats what I see when I see Sero.)

"So....how much longer until she gets here?" Kendo asks.

"In about an hour or so I believe, I just got done texting her." Ochaco says.

"HONEY! I NEED HELP!" Midoriya yells for Ochaco and she quickly runs to Midoriya so she can help her boyfriend, your probably wondering how they got together.

You see, class 1A was doing truth and dare except for Shoto cause he was reading the Harry Potter books in the common room.

🌀•Flashback•🌀

"OCHACO TRUTH OR DARE!" Mina yells.

"Truth." Ochaco says thinking it's going to be a harmless truth.

  "Is it true you have a crush on someone in our class?~" Mina asks and Ochaco and Midoriya widens their eyes.

  "Uh..uhh. um- i-i-i gu-guess." Ochaco stutters while her face is very red from embarrassment as well as Midoriya.

  "It's definitely Midoriya, as we can see that Midoriya likes Ochaco back." Momo says making them both turn even more red but try changing the subject.

  "Gu-guys le-lets change t-the su-sub-subject!" Midoriya stutters as well.

  "Deku like pink cheeks? That ain't gonna last." Bakugo says

  "KACCHAN?!" Midoriya says

  "He's too much of a wimp to confess, if anything I could tell pink cheeks I like her and Deku wouldn't say shit." Bakugo says as everyone looks now at Midoriya who has his fists closed.

  "Your wrong Kacchan! Cause if you ever confess to Uraraka I will make sure I'm with her first, cause I love her! She makes me feel happy! She was the one who made me realize that being called Deku isn't a insult. So I love her so much for that! So Kacchan I dare you to confess because I know you won't!" Midoriya says surprising everyone including Bakugo cause he stood up for himself, he then realized he just confessed his feelings making him extremely red as well as Ochaco.

🌀•Flashback over•🌀

  "GUYS SHES COMING!" Tetsutetsu says making everyone scramble around to hide so they can surprise her. Then Toru turns off the light as The Aizawa's and Todoroki come closer to the dorms.

  🔥•(Y/n)'s POV•🔥

  "So how come I couldn't go to McDonald's so I could get chicken nuggets?" I ask dad.

  "Cause we have food at the dorms" dad says making me groan.

  "But I don't wanna cooookk!" I say loudly as shoto looks at his phone and he puts it back in his pocket.

  "Well then you'll starve." Dad says and I look around and see no one around.

  "Where is everyone? I thought I would have seen Uncle Yamada at least." I ask and I don't notice Shoto is smiling alittle.

  "Probably knowing him. Annoying someone or doing his podcast." My dad says.

  "Probably." I say and we get up to our dorms and I don't see Shoto recording my reaction. I then open the door and I see the lights are all turned off and the curtains are closed.

  "What the fu-" I say and the lights get turned on and everyone pops and screams.

  "SURPRISE!" Everyone yells making me jump back and grab my chest.

  "HOLY MOTHER OF FUCKING HADES!" I yell and everyone starts laughing at my reaction.

  "What is going on?!" I yell as I'm still clenching to my chest and all I see is a blur of short brown hair as she jumps on me making us both fall down from the impact and I laugh with Ochaco.

  "I missed you too Ochaco but your cutting off air flow." I say with a weird voice.

  "Oh sorry (y/n)!" She says and she let's me go and she stands up and Shoto helps me up, I then look around and see everyone here and I notice the big ass banner.

  Welcome Home (Y/N)!

  "Awww you guys shouldn't have" I say with tears in my eyes as all the girls including kendo gives me a group hug.

  "We missed you too much and when we heard you were coming home. We had to do something big cause you worth it." Momo says and I wipe away my tears.

  "Thank you everyone!" I say and everyone gives a massive smile as the party begins and I look at Ochaco who is looking at Midoriya who is talking to Shoto and Iida.

  "So what did I miss?" I ask and Tsu and Ochaco looks at me.

  "You missed alot! Kaminari, Sero and Mina did the cat Olympics. Which Mina won. Then Kaminari jumped off of his balcony screaming 'Parkcore' Then they let loose a turkey in the dorms, destorying some dorm rooms in the process. Me and Deku are dating. Us girls had alot of girl time. We went t-" Ochaco says but I interrupt her.

  "WAIT YOU GOT WITH MIDORIYA AND NOBODY TOLD ME?! NO TEXT, NO CALL! SHOTO DIDNT EVEN TELL ME!" I yell and Shoto looks at me when I say his name and I give him the death glare and he looks away quickly and walks away towards Iida.

  "I'll kill him later, but tell me how you both confessed!" I say and Ochaco and Tsu looks at each other and Ochaco blushes a deep red cause of the story, she then starts explaining what happened and I smirk cause Bakugo only said that to get Midoriya to confess his feelings. Bakugo doesn't like Ochaco at all, he likes guys. Well one in particular who I believe is part shark but that's irrelevant right now.

  "That's adorable but I can see why you are embarrassed." I say and she nods.

  "But....NOW WE CAN DO DOUBLE DATES! IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY! Granted I thought I would be dead and haunting all of your asses...BUT STILL!" I yell in excitement making Tsu and Ochaco start laughing.

  "Where is she?!" I hear a voice yell very loudly.

  "WHERE IS MY LITTLE DEMON?!" uncle yamada yells again and I feel myself getting lifted up and given a bear hug.

  "Uncle Yamada!" I yell as he spins me around, once he is done he puts me down and given a another hug by him.

  "Oh thank God your back little demon! I missed you so much!I need to get you on the podcast asap!" He tells making me smile alot cause I missed his loudness.

  "Definitely, then I can spill the tea!" I say making him laugh.

  "We don't gossip on the podcast!" He says but I just shake my head.

  "Then is the podcast that interesting though..." I say and he just laughs making me laugh with him, for the rest of the party, I was trying to talk to everyone about the trial and how Hades saved my ass.

  Until the party disbanded and it's only now class 1A in the common area.

⏳•Timeskip•⌛

  "Okay so what I'm hearing is the Greek gods are real?" Midoriya asks as Ochaco is laying her heading his shoulder and holding his hand.

  "Yep." I say and laying my head on Shoto's lap as he is playing with my hair.

  "So (y/n) is part Hades?" Kaminari asks.

  "You mean a fucking demigod you dunceface." Bakugo says as Kirishima arm is wrapped around Bakugos shoulder.

  "No I'm not a demigod. I have asked numerous times and sadly I'm not his child." I say.

  "Your life story is already fucking confusing. You don't need to be a fucking god on top of it." Bakugo says making me look at him.

  "At least I didn't become a bully because you fell off of a log and Midoriya trying to help you up!" I say making Shoto look at me in confusion.

  "YOU BITCH!" Bakugo yells and he gets up making me widen my eyes and I shadow travel in the kitchen to safety but he sees where I went.

  "GET BACK HERE YOU DEMON!" Bakugo yells and he starts chasing me with little explosions coming out of his hands.

  "IF YOU HIT ME YOUR GAY!" I yell as a joke and Kaminari speaks.

  "Oh damn, now he can't hit her." Kaminari says but what bakugo says silences everyone.

  "GOOD THING I ALREADY AM YOU FUCKING DEMON!" Bakugo yells and he punches my arm hard making me whince in pain and everyone's mouth drops except for mine and Kirishima's.

  "Good going Katsuki. Now we have to explain." Kirishima says making me roll my eyes and I sit on Shoto's lap and he wraps his arms around my waist as I kiss his cheek.

  "WAIT YOUR GAY!" Kaminari yells.

  "Their obviously dating." Mina says as she files her nails.

  "That would explain alot..." Midoriya says and Bakugo says.

  "WHATS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN DEKU!" Bakugo yells.

  "Inside voices Bakugo!" Iida says while doing his arm motions.

  "They make a cute couple, OH MY GOD DEKU WE GOOD HAVE TRIPLE DATES!" Ochaco yells making me laugh.

  "There would be a murder." I say and Shoto is not even paying attention to the conversation cause his face in my neck and sleeping.

  "Wait. Who's the top?" Sero asks and Kirishima points to himself as well as Bakugo points at himself.

  "It's Kirishima." I say and I look and see that Shoto is sleeping making me smile.

  "Wanna go to bed Sho~" I whisper in his ear, he just nods in my neck.

  "Lets get you to bed." I say and I get up and he stretches and I put my hand out and he grabs it.

  "Have fun explaining Bakugo and Kirishima. Night!" I say as me and Shoto go to the elevator.

  "Night (y/n)!" Ochaco yells.

  "Wear protection Todoroki!" Kaminari yells making some people laugh and I roll my eyes.

  "Whatever." I say and we head up to my dorm room, cause I know Shoto won't sleep by himself now that I'm here, I then grab some night clothes for him and we get in my dorm and I see it hasn't changed at all.

  "Get dressed sho, I'll get dressed in the bathroom." I say and kiss his cheek as I grab shorts and a tank top to get changed into. Once I get dressed I see that Shoto is laying in bed and waiting for me. I then get in bed and he goes under the covers and wraps his arm around my body and snuggling into my body making me smile and feel safe since I came back from the cram school.

  "I love you (y/n)." He says making my heart flutter.

  "I love you more Shoto." I say and I then drift off to sleep with a smile on my face as Shoto is kissing my cheek before he slips into unconsciousness.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

  Hello my Little demons. Hannah here.

  I'm sorry that it took almost a month to finished this chapter, alot of things has happened that is too much to talk about, but this chapter was very fun to make and put a smile on my face, I really hope you like that added Izuocha and Kiribaku. They are my favorite ships and I hope you enjoy the dates I will making for them!

  Anyways. I hope you liked this chapter and please be sure to smack that vote button in the face! I love you all and I will see y'all later! Bye bye!

  -Hannah❄️🔥

  P.S. What Hogwarts house do you think Shoto would be sorted in? Comment below :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 2.2K 52
A monster - that is what Amara Aizawa is. A monster that is forced to join class 1-A to learn to control her devastating quirks. Fire, Ice, Electrici...
1.1M 29.8K 19
(Y/n) has the same quirk as Todoroki's right side. She works at the hospital as a part-time job and meets Todoroki Rei, his mom. How will Todoroki re...
1.5M 45.6K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
1.4K 49 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...