I'm a Hellspawn! Momo Yaoyoro...

By Ninja_Saiyan_GOD1

It has been decided from the votes of the last book if you wanted to pair up with just Momo or get a harem fo... More

About Y/N (Updated)
The Beginning
What a true hero does
Ten months
Show time
The first day
Hero training
Me and her
Class Rep and a major problem
Plus Ultra! And confession
The date [Filler]
U.A. Sports Festival: Part 1
U.A. Sports Festival: Part 2
U.A. Sports Festival: Part 3
U.A. Sports Festival: Part 4
U.A. Sports Festival: Part 5
U.A. Sport Festival: Part 6...
Two day break [Filler]
The name's Spawn
Wow
Internship
Quick question
Back to Hero Training
[Lemon Chapter]
The day after
Study and training
Just an idea for you
Students vs Teachers
Y/N vs Cementoss
Y/N vs Ectoplasm
Y/N vs Power Loader
Y/N vs Eraser Head
Y/N vs Thirteen
Y/N vs Present Mic
Y/N vs Snipe
Y/N vs Midnight
Y/N vs All Might
Y/N vs All for One (Not yet)
A Strange Encounter
Pool time
Josie and the Pussy Cats?
Summer Camp: Part 1
Summer Camp: Part 2
Summer Camp: Part 3
Oh Sh*t
I will update
Summer Camp: Part 4
Decision Made
Summer Camp: Part 5
What kind of favor?
Operation: Katsuki
A quick question for this story
Spawn For All
Aftermath and Dorms
Room and relationship
Special Moves
There's a test? Pt.1
There's a test? Pt.2
There's a test? Pt.3
There's a test? Pt.4
What is going on?
There's a test? Pt.5
We made it
A question for the audience
The next day
Teaser (updated)
See through
More Hero Work (kind of a filler)
Im stuck
Just a Dream (Filler)

Blood Stain

3.4K 72 28
By Ninja_Saiyan_GOD1

You thirsty partner?

This week isn't bad so far. Gunhead's a pretty good teacher in combat. Right now we were focusing on punching.

"Right! Left! Right! Left!"

"Don't just go through the motions. Make sure you're focusing on each individual punch." Gunhead said. "Remember, the most important thing is your basic physical strength."

"Yes sir!"

That's all I have to do huh? Well, I guess I should focus on everything when it comes to combat.

"Very good. Y/N, come here." Gunhead said.

"Ok." I said walking up.

"I want to show not just you how to counter and defend yourself when you have someone with a knife." Gunhead said grabbing a knife. "Here, Take this."

"Yes sir!"

"Ok, watch carefully on how I do this." Gunhead said. "When he or she goes in to stab you, move to the side, grab their arm and pin them down. Make sure you twist their wrist to drop their weapon ok?"

"Yes sir." I said.

"Now you try it on me. I'm going to stab you. You just do the same I showed you." Gunhead said going in.

I did the same action he did with his sidekick. He was brought down and dropped the weapon from his hand. That wasn't so hard.

"Very good Y/N." Gunhead said getting up. "You're a fast learner. Go and relax for the night, help yourself with some food around here."

"Thank you sir." I said.

Then out of no where, I got a notification from Midoriya. It's showing his location in Hosu city. Hmm...something's wrong. I clicked on the location near there to see how it looks like and where I need to teleport.

"I'll see you later then." I said walking out. "Hang on Midoriya I'll be there in a second. Literally."

When I said that I transformed and put the bandana on. I then focused and concentrated on where I wanted to teleport. I then teleported on top of a building that had a broken cross from a church. There he is. Who's he fighting? Why's Iida not doing anythi—he's bleeding. Thunder strikes and both looked at me when I jumped off and landed in between Midoriya and...Stain?

"Y/N, you made it!" Midoriya said.

"Iida, you ok?" I asked.

"You both shouldn't be getting involved in this! Leave now!" Iida said.

"Look at yourself, you're being desperate and blinded by some sort of anger." I said. "Whether you like it or not, you need help."

"Ah, and who might you be to make such an entrance like that?" Stain asked.

"I'm here to defeat assholes like you who hurt people like these two." I said. "Midoriya, you protect those two. I'll take care of this villain."

"Are you sure Y/N? He's killed people no matter who they are." Midoriya said.

"That's why I have to stop him, from killing others." I said with my hands and eyes flaming green.

"See, look at your friend here "Ingenium" didn't care those who were hurt." Stain said. "We were both right he was blinded by rage and desperation. We're not so different."

"I can assure you we're both different from each other." I said. "I save people's lives while you take other's lives away."

"From what I see you're just another kid like them trying to play hero." Stain said.

"Playing hero? I am the hero." I said.

Then he growled and we both started to fight. He's fast. I don't know what his quirk is yet so I have to be careful with what I do here. I fired a few blasts at him which he only sliced and went towards me. He tried to stab me but I just block his arm with mine.

"You're good." Stain said scratching my armor. "What?!"

"You like this suit? It works as armor!" I said punching to a wall.

I then threw the the grenades at him which only made him fly to another wall. I picked him up and made him look at me.

"You're outclassed by me, give up." I said.

"That's what I hate about heroes...they think they always win!" Stain said.

It was slow motion for me. I saw one of his free arms with a knife in its hand. I chained up his other arm so he couldn't move it and grabbed his wrist and twisted it so he could drop it. I then found his pressure point on his neck and he was asleep.

"And you villains don't give up when you already lost." I said dropping him to the ground.

"Woah, that was amazing Y/N." Midoriya said. "You didn't kill him right?"

"What kind of hero would I be if I killed him?" I asked. "Take these chains and tie him up. And take this lock to make sure he stays down. I got more places to be."

"Thanks you Y/N." Midoriya said putting the chains around Stain.

I then looked down at Iida who was laying down. I kneeled down and revealed my face.

"Iida, don't tell me the only reason you came to Hosu city was to chase Stain." I said.

He stayed silent with tears in his eyes. My cape then wrapped around Iida's body and made him look at me.

"Well? Answer me!" I said grabbing his collar. "If you thought you can avenge your brother that easily by going against Stain was a good idea, then you can't be a hero for your selfish desires. Don't think that I don't care either by talking to you like this, I'm trying to help you."

He stayed silent looking angry. Iida is in a lot of pain, I know that, but he can't go out there and be reckless like a little kid in a tantrum.

"I thought you can be friends with everyone and tell us your problems and talk it out, but you don't seem like a friend to me at this moment." I said unwrapping my cape from him. "And you know what? I'm going to give you my role."

"You're...role?" Iida asked.

"My role as a class rep, you take that title and be proud of it." I said. "Just like you took your brother's hero name."

"What? How did you-?"

"I met up with your brother. I should've told you this , but we're even now. He told me how much he wanted you to take the name of Ingenium." I said putting a hand on his shoulder. "I must go, there's more destruction around the city. Other pros will come shortly to take Stain in."

I teleported to another building top and saw Shigaraki? So he's behind all these...these...

"Nomu!" I said as I teleported in front of one and punched it's gut.

"Woah, kid be careful! These things are dangerous!"

"I am dangerous!" I said as I chained up the Nomu and brought him down. "You're welcome."

"Help me!" I heard a civilian being carried by another Nomu.

"I got you!" I said flying towards the Nomu and pulled out a stun grenade. "Cover your eyes!"

I then put my cape over his eyes and pulled the pin blinding the Nomu letting go of the civilian.

"Help me again!"

"I got you!" I said as I kicked the Nomu to the ground and teleported on the ground catching the civilian and taking down the Nomu. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, thanks!" He bowed.

"No need to do that much." I said bringing him back up. "Take the Nomu for the police. I'll chain him up and give it to you."

I used my chains again and used a lock to make sure this thing is trapped. I look over to the water tower again and saw both figures gone. Damn it. Oh right, dinner. I teleported back to outside of Gunhead's agency and ran off to buy some dinner for everyone. Hope they all like beef.

{Shigaraki's POV}

"Argh! This Y/N always has to ruin the party." I said scratching my neck. "Why does he always have to show up? Kurogiri, we need other recruits to take down Y/N and his friends in U.A."

"Yes sir, I'll look for someone who will be willing to help your cause." Kurogiri sajd warping away.

If Y/N has no weakness to power, then he has to have a weakness in heart. That's it! How could I have been a fool to not realize it until now? I'm coming for you Y/N, and your brother too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931K 12.7K 56
A young boy is considered a delinquent in school, not following rules, getting into fights and as teachers believe he has no future. But what happens...
375K 7.6K 112
[Discontinued] (Y/N) is a girl who wants to be a Pro-Hero. She's smart, strong, and beautiful. Her past is something, she really doesn't like to talk...
3.9K 38 15
14 days of Valentine's Day Reader Insert Prompts ** Requests Closed ** Mix of sfw & nsfw Fandoms: Attack on Titan | Blood of Zeus | Castlevania | My...
12K 478 13
(If You've read the original, you'll probably agree that it was absolute cringe, which is why I'm redoing it, with both minor and major changes.) Y/N...