Knight's little princess

By StarmiyaMariChat

Marinette have a secret which no one know about except for her cousin Nino. She is the princess of China but... More

A/n
Read before the story
Chapter 1*Someone special *
Chapter 2*So close*
Chapter 3*Memories*
Chapter 4*The plan*
Chapter 5*The announcement*
Chapter 6*The trip*
A/N
Chapter 7*I am home*
Chapter 9*The school tour 1*
Chapter 10*The school tour 2*
Chapter 11*A secret revealed and a broken heart*
Chapter 12*The talk*
Chapter 13*pool party part 1*
Chapter 14*Pool party 2*
Chapter 15*Pool party 3*
Chapter 16*Anger attack*
1K!!!
Chapter 17*Bridgette*
Chapter 18*I missed you*
Chapter 19*Sleepover 1*
2k!!!
Chapter 20*Sleepover 2*
Chapter 21*Sleepover 3*
3k!!!
Chapter 22*Birthday 1*
Chapter 23*Birthday 2*
Tagged
Chapter 24*Birthday 3*
Chapter 25*"We can't be together Adrien"*
Chapter 26*The miracle*
Chapter 27*Together forever*
Announcement
Chapter 28*Prince Ali*
Chapter 29*Training*
Oh my gosh
New York special
Sad news
Chapter 30*Training 2*
Check this out
Chapter 31*Traditional*
Chapter 32*Marriage purpose 'in a bad way'*
I missed you
Chapter 33*A little chat*
Read
Happy Halloween
Chapter 34*Spilling the beans*
Sick
Chapter 35*Preparation*
Authors note
Chapter 36*Ceremony*
Chapter 37*Best friends*
Spoiler
Part 38*Choose yourself*
Author's note

Chapter 8*Curiosty*

3.2K 56 44
By StarmiyaMariChat

Again no one figured out from which anime is Luchia and Kaito.

So.. They are from Mermaid melody

Now to the chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------
At the palace

The girls was sitting in Marinette's room as they talked about their lives.

"So you love this boy named Adrien??" Carla asked her as she was making stylies to Marinette's hair.

Marinette hummed softly in response. She trusted them and she felt free talking to them.

"Describe him!!!" Luchia told her.

"He has this emerald green eyes that you can get lost in it, and his silky hair that you can't help but feel the urge to play with it and you can't forget his perfect white soft skin. Uhhhhh" Marinette sighed dreamily.

"She is totally in loooove.~" Clara said in a singing voice. They all laughed.

"You do realize that it is difficult for a princess to marry a normal person especially if she is the upcoming Queen, right??" Ran said in her strict yet caring voice.

"I know. But my dad married my mom when she wasn't a royalty." Marinette complained.

"That was because he was the king dear." Clara answered realising the crown she made.

Marinette huffed in annoyance as she folded her arms. Then a light bulb appeared above her head.

"I can change this rule a bit." Marinette told them.

"WHAT!!!" They shouted.

"How about that if he proved his abilities to help the queen rule they can get married???" Marinette asked them.

"And how will he exactly prove it??" Luchia asked.

"By that he truly loves her I think??" Mia responded.

"That and some competitions that I will not make. The advisor of the castle will be the one to put it. I don't want my people to think that I putted it so it will be easy. In fact I will make it so hard. Even if it means barely anyone could get through it." Marinette told them confidently.

"But your loooove." Mia whined.

"Yeah what about it??" Luchia asked worriedly.

"Her happiness or billion people's happiness??? This is what you you are thinking now. Right, Marinette??" Ran asked.

Marinette nodded. Clara hugged her. "You have grown so much."

Suddenly they were in a group hug. Marinette giggled as she hugged them back. When realised the hug they looked at each other and smirked. Marinette's smile fell as she raised a brow.

"What are you thinking about huh??" Marinette asked them worriedly.

"We will help you!!" Luchia exclaimed.

"I will make you the most beautiful girl ever." Carla told her grinning.

"He will be head over heels for you that he won't dare to imagine his life without you." Mia said while jumping up and down clapping.

"As much as I know this might end up bad I will help you." Ran told putting a hand on her shoulder.

Marinette started tearing. "I missed you so much guys. Where have you been??? Thank you thank you thank youuuuu. I love so much." Marinette hugged them.

"Where are you going to tomorrow??" Clara asked.

"My old school for a tour." Marinette answered.

"The perfect outfit for the perfect day. Be ready because tomorrow you will be shining." Mia told her.

"You will wake up early tomorrow to get ready early." Ran told her.

"I will get you a rose from the garden to put it in your hair." Luchia smiled.

"Now now to sleep." Ran clapped.

"But it is still 8:00 pm." Marinette whined.

"You will wake up to extra early to get you ready for your Prince Charming." Mia winked while Clara giggled.

Marinette blushed. "OK OK Geeez." Marinette went to her bed as they helped her.

"Be ready for tomorrow. Good night." They all said.

"Good night."

---------------------------------------------------------
At the hotel

Adrien and Alya was talking to Nino on the phone asking about Marinette.

"She is fine now. I am in front of her room. We will come around 9:30 am tomorrow. Don't worry." Nino told them. Then suddenly in the background they heard women shouting 'WHAT!!'.

"Nino what's wrong??" Alya asked worriedly.

Nino laughed. "Must be Marinette telling them about a crazy idea." Nino chuckled.

"Who are 'them' Nino???" Adrien asked.

"Her ladies." Nino answered.

"LADIES!!!" Adrien and Alya shouted while Nino chuckled nervously.

"Marinette will kill me but, she is actually pretty rich in China due to her family here." Nino told them.

"Really??" Alya asked.

"Really." Nino responded.

"I don't know about you Alya but I feel like this is half the truth." Adrien said.

"Hey!! You should be grateful I told you that. I hope Marinette doesn't kill me. She doesn't like to be treated like a higher level than people." Nino told them honestly.

"Of course we won't treat her differently." Alya exclaimed.

"You better not tell her I told you if you want to make me live my life." Nino told them.

"Hey. Marinette isn't that scary!!" Adrien told him.

Nino burst out laughing. "T-Then you..... don't.... k-know.... her." Nino managed to say between his laughs.

In the background with Nino a door shut opened and closed then there was some sounds.

"Sorry guys talk to you later." Nino told them and as the ladies made their way to him not knowing that Adrien and Alya decided to listen and not to close the call.

"Lord Nino. It is good seeing you again." The ladies bowed.

"Nice seeing you too, Lady Clara, lady Mia, lady Luchia and lady Ran." Nino bowed.

"My my. Looks like you started talking like a knight at last." Ran giggled.

"Who are you and what did you do with our Nino???" Mia laughed as Alya's blood started to boil.

"Well, at least you didn't change your hair style." Clara giggled.

"Noo. I want the dude Nino. Where is my bro Nino??" Luchia whined.

"Well, looks like all my dudettes didn't change a bit and that's a relief." Nino told them with his cheerful tone.

They all laughed then Nino returned to his serious tone.

"Is there something I can do for you ladies??" Nino asked them.

"Actually yes." Clara told him.

"It is about Marinette." Luchia told him.

Adrien's heart fastened when he heard those words.

"It is important and I suggest that Ran be the one to tell you the situation. We will go to prepare for tomorrow." Mia told him.

They bowed and said. "Excuse us." Nino and Ran bowed in return as the girls went to get things ready for Marinette's tour tomorrow.

When they were alone Ran talked at last. "Could you please call prince Kanata and the advisor to come in the meeting room to talk??This is urgent." Ran told him in all seriousness.

When Alya and Adrien heard those words they quickly ended the call and Adrien's chest tightened at the name of prince Kanata.

Nino called prince Kanata and the advisor and told them to meet him in the meeting room with Ran. He went to the young royalties.

"Promise me you will be at her door until I come back." Nino told them.

"Cross our hearts and hope to die. We will be here to protect her." They swore as they sat on one knee.

"Good."

Nino and Ran left as the young royalties stood at Marinette's door.

When they arrived Ran told them about Marinette's idea and they began discussing about it.

When they finished and took their disuccion Nino went to Marinette's room and saw that the children are still standing outside the room.

"Good job my fellow knights. Go and rest. I will take it from here." Nino clapped at them. He was ready for this kind of thing so he slept about a day and half before the trip.

---------------------------------------------------------
At the hotel

Adrien looked at Alya in confusion.

"Any ideas??" Alya asked Adrien as he shook his head.

"So let's get this straight." Alya started. "Marinette is from China. She got to the airport in a limo. She got a first class ticket even though we know she can't afford it." Alya stopped to catch her breath.

"The prince and princess of England know her and she seemed to be their guardian. They bowed to here and even swore to protect her, and for their age something must have happened in the past." Adrien stopped to let Alya continue.

"The prince of Japan know her and welcomed her back which means they were friends or something more." Alya stopped to see Adrien's reaction which his face was pale then she carried on. "Marinette slapped him and he didn't do anything. In fact, he signaled for his bodyguards not to move." Alya stopped.

"Marinette had a break down that we don't know why and the prince and Nino seemed to know the reason. They went to Marinette's house here and Nino went with her along with the little royalties." Adrien stopped, Alya looked at him then started talking.

"When we talked to Nino we noticed that Marinette's family which is in China is rich. Marinette has 4 ladies. It appears that The lady Ran is the most mature one between them. They called Nino Lord which is I think because they are at the castle or because Nino is known or famous about being the princess' bodyguard at China." Alya finished.

"So. Any idea what is going on???" they asked at the same time then shook their heads.

"I think we should go to sleep. It is getting late." Alya told him as he nodded and stood up.

"See you tomorrow Alya." Adrien waved as he exited the room and went to his and Marinette's room.

---------------------------------------------------------
The next day at the palace

Marinette woke up by the sounds of girls shouting.

"Wake up sleepy head." Luchia poked her cheek.

"Good thing we let her sleep early yesterday." Ran told them entering the room with Clara.

"I got you the perfect outfit." Clara told her shaking her awake.

"OMG. Is that Adrien I see??" Mia shouted and smirked.

Marinette's head shot up awake as she quickly got out of the bed.

"Adrien!! Where is Adrien???" Marinette yelled.

The ladies laughed really hard. Marinette pouted playfully and punched them hard in the shoulders.

"OUCH!!!" They shouted. "You are still as tough as ever." They exclaimed while Marinette giggled.

"Ahem. We have to get you ready." Ran told them as they nodded.

"First, wear this outfit quickly." Clara handed her the outfit as she shoved her in the bathroom.

After 10 minutes Marinette came out from the bathroom.

She was wearing red blouse with white lines and a dark blue jeans with flowers on the hips.

"Time for our magic!!!." Clara, Luchia and Mia shouted as Ran giggled.

Quickly, they shoved the blouse in her jeans as they sat her down in front of her mirror.

Clara started doing her hair as lose low pigtails with black ties.

Luchia started doing her nails with orange nails polish.

Mia putted two earrings on the upper of her ears and tied a black rope around her neck as a bow.

Ran wrote 'lady' in italic on Marinette's right arm.

When they finished Clara gave her a bag with matching color with the jeans and orange lines matching with the nail polish.

Luchia putted a mascara as Mia applied red lipstick on her upper lip, Clara on the other hand drew her brows brown.

Marinette didn't need much make up because of her natural beauty.

Marinette looked at the mirror when they finished.

Marinette smiled brightly and hugged them. There was this one fact all of the people loved about Marinette: her smile. If you asked anyone they would tell you about how her smile brightens up their day.

They couldn't help but smile and hug back.

"Thank you guys. You are the best!!" Marinette exclaimed tears forming in her eyes. God. How much she missed them.

"Welcome." Ran.

"Worry not." Luchia.

"Go get your Prince Charming." Mia.

"You are beautiful Mari." Clara.

They heard a knock so they pulled back.

"Come in." Marinette shouted.

"Marinette??" Nino slowly entered the room.

"Yeah Nino??"

"The ride is outside. The young royalties will come with us so we could give them a ride to the school. You know that the school has all the grades so they signed into it." Nino told her.

"Is Luka my driver??" Marinette asked.

"Yeah." Marinette clapped. "Hey!!! I thought I was your favorite person." Nino pouted.

Marinette giggled and went to him and smacked his head.

"What was that for???" Nino yelled.

Marinette looked him dead in the eye. "I heard your conversation yesterday DJ. You almost spilled the secret." Nino shrugged off and took a step back. The ladies started laughing.

"I swear if they weren't cousins I would have shipped them." Mia exclaimed.

"Well. See you guys." Marinette told them as she left the room with Nino.

When they were outside a galaxy limo pulled up and the driver went to open the door.

"Hey Luka." Marinette hugged him.

"Hey princess." Luka responded.

Marinette putted a hand on her hips as she extended her index finger.

"Uh Uh Uh. You will call me Marinette because no one of my friends know about me."

"OK Marinette." Luka smiled as he opened the door for her.

Marinette entered the limo with Nino and just then she saw the young twins royalties in it.

"How are my children??" Marinette asked them.

"Good our guardian." They responded.

"Good." Marinette giggled and looked at Nino who started talking.

"Thomas and Barker are in the car behind us. They will protect you with me." Nino told her.

"Please tell them to call me Marinette and to leave my friends get near me." Marinette begged Nino.

"OK blueberry." Nino shoved his phone and talked as they went to the hotel with Marinette talking to the twins. She took a look at the palace from outside. It is still as beautiful as ever.

---------------------------------------------------------
At the hotel

The class was waiting for their friends to come. Ms. Bustier still wasn't there. Lila started talking.

"You know. I talked to the princess yesterday and she invited me over to the castle but I declined." Lips started lying.

"Why??" Julika asked.

"I wanted to go with you guys." The lieing face answered.

"How sweet!!" Rose exclaimed.

Then a galaxy limo pulled up and the driver went to open the door. The class watched curiously.

The door opened revealing two kids who they quickly recognized them as the prince and princess of England then a blunette got out as she hugged the driver boy and kissed his cheek then came a boy with red cap.

"Hey guys." Marinette waved.

"Hi Mari." Chloe answered as they hugged.

"Hey Marinette." Adrien hugged her.

"Are you doing okay gurl?? You scared me to death yesterday." Alya hugged her.

"I am fine Alya." Marinette giggled.

Ms. Bustier came at this moment. "Well looks like we are all here. Go to the bus."

"I am sorry Ms. Bustier but I will be in my limo." Marinette apologized.

"I think it will be better if she ride with us Ms. Bustier. This is a trip after all. Even I refused the limo the princess offered to me to be with my friends." Lila talked innocently.

"I would really love to ride with my friends Lila but as you see." She pointed at the two royalties. "I have to be with them as their guardian. Also I have to go before you so I can talk to their teachers about their behavior."

The twins looked at her. "But we were polite." They whined.

"I will see that for myself." Marinette chuckled.

"Excuse me Ms. Bustier." Ms. Bustier nodded as Marinette, Nino and the young royalties rode into the limo which went to the school as the class rode the bus.

The longest chapter until now. See you in the next chapter.

Stay miraculous ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 3.8K 23
A school trip to China is one thing. But when Marinette gets to go in first class, then things become suspicious. The princess's coronation is in a f...
265K 6.1K 20
Princess of China!AU Meet Marinette Dupain-Cheng👧 You may know her as LadyBug, The superhero of Paris, but there is something she kept as a secret f...
104K 2.2K 15
Marinette has a huge secret - she's the future queen of China. No one knows except a select few, including Nino, her bodyguard, and Ms. Bustier. What...
12.9K 143 14
Marinette has a secret... She's the princess of CHINA! Will Lila take her down, or will Mari be able to reveal her? The Class is on a field trip to C...