Real meaning of love (A Lukan...

By Mesha4200

After Desperada, Kagami suggested that Marinette will have to choose either to be with Adrien or Luka, she do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chpater 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chpater 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 44

536 10 0
By Mesha4200

After the battle, Ladybug and Viperion his in the alley, his miraculous beeped and he de-transformed, Sass hovered next to Luka, and he returned the miraculous back to Ladybug.

Luka: Thanks again, Ladybug.

Ladybug: Sure thing, Luka. Bug out! *She got her yo-yo and swung away, Luka looked up and he sighed too. *

Luka: 'Marinette.' *Soon, Ladybug meets Dragon Warrior and Lizard King and they jump into their room. *

Dragon King: Toorch, fire out. *He de-transforms and Toorch hovers next to TJ. *

Lizard King: Karma, come out! *He de-transforms and Karma hovers next to Timmy. They gave Ladybug their miraculous. *

TJ: Thanks, sis.

Ladybug: Sure thing, guys. Better get going. I'll be back. *She goes to the window and leaps out of their room. Soon, Priscilla walked into their room. *

Priscilla: Hey.

TJ: Hey.

Timmy: Glad you're back.

Priscilla: I know. Weird feeling.

In the city, Cat Noir is waiting for Ladybug to come back, but she doesn't come back.

Cat Noir: Where are you Milady? *He looked up and he saw her. * Where is she going? *He gets his staff and follows her tracker. * Better get to her. *He runs after her and jumps up in the air too. * Where are you going? *Outside of Master Fu's house, she landed and de-transformed too, she looked around and saw if anybody spotted her, and she was in the clear and she stepped inside. Cat Noir looked down and he saw Ladybug de-transform. * Marinette... is Ladybug? This can't be right. *He leaps away. In Master Fu's house, Marinette handed Master Fu the miraculous back. *

Master Fu: Thank you, Marinette.

Marinette: You're welcome, master.

Master Fu: Were the two allies you trusted the right choice?

Marinette: Yes. My brothers were the right choice.

Master Fu: Good to hear.

Marinette: Better get going. See you soon, Master Fu.

Master Fu: Goodbye, Marinette. *Marinette and Tikki leave his house and head home. *

In Adrien's house, Cat Noir jumps through the open window and de-transform, and Plagg hovers next to him.

Plagg: What got you so sad?

Adrien: I just found out the superhero I'm in love with is the girl in my class. And I didn't even notice her.

Plagg: It's your fault. *He ate his Camembert cheese. *

Adrien: You knew it was here, right?

Plagg: My lips are sealed.

Adrien: I gotta say something.

Plagg: Are you kidding? You can't say anything, can you imagine telling her that you know her identity? Hawkmoth would use that to an advantage and make you lose control. Imagine the danger you'll put yourself through, imagine the danger you'll put Marinette and her family in. You don't want that to happen, do you? *Adrien slumped on the foosball table, looking sad. *

Adrien: You're right. Curse you and your wisdom.

Plagg: Eh, it's a gift. That'll be an extra wheel of cheese, please?

Adrien: You'll get your cheese later. *He walks to his piano and plays a tune, but he's getting distracted. * Ugh. Why can I get her out of my head? *He keeps playing and he cannot focus again. * Ugh. I can't do this. I gotta visit her tonight.

Plagg: Why tonight?

Adrien: I don't know. I just want to, at least.

Plagg: Okay. That's on you. 'You better not do what I think you might do.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97K 1.6K 17
This is miraculous au Marinette and the rest of her class are now 16. Out of the blue Felix (Adrian's twin brother) shows up By now she has gotten...
311K 6.2K 148
Marinette was told that she was put in the friendzone by Adrien when Kagami told her, she was sad and angry at the same time about that. It what wou...
7.6K 125 11
DISCONTINUED (maybe) This is a Miraculous Ladybug High School AU, meaning that there is no Ladybug or Cat Noir. What happens when jealousy gets in t...
93.8K 2.3K 32
1st Place in Lukanette: 3/22/21 1st Place in Adrigami: 12/7/23 1st Place in LukaCoufaine: 4/26/21 (Subtle difference) 3rd Place in LukaCouffaine: 4/7...