The Art Of Seduction - A Mafi...

By PossessionPossessed

"Seduce me, cara mia." He crooned. "Seduce me like you seduced those other men." * 18 year old, Rosamaria Cas... More

Note
Teaser
Part One
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Part Two
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Last Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 10

46.8K 1.5K 1.8K
By PossessionPossessed

"I blame the French 75." I muttered when Vince and I were inside the car and he had been driving for a few minutes.

After I was done beating Jessica, he basically dragged me out of the car show and into his car by my arm. I was sure by the way he held on my arm tightly, I was going to have a bruise there.

I understood where his anger came from. I might have had just fucked up my entire mission by lashing out at Jessica but the woman had it coming from the day she decided to attack Lia in the middle of the night. In fact, she deserved much more than this little beating.

"Do you now?" Vince scoffed, pressing harder on the accelerator so that he was going at a hundred kilometers per hour.

"She deserved it." I mumbled under my breath, crossing my arms over my chest, my fingers digging into my skin at the way his speed only increased as he came onto a long clear road.

"It doesn't fucking matter if she deserved it or not." He raised his voice. "What matters is the job."

"I did do my job." I snapped at him, something I knew I might regret doing later on. "I'm going for some stupid golfing with him on Monday." I told him, this time more softly as if it would change the possible consequences of the way I talked to him just a few seconds ago.

We had almost reached his home, thanks to his fast driving. When he parked the car, I got out of it as soon as I could, slamming the door close a little too hard and walking into the house without waiting for him. I knew he was following close behind me.

"If you keep losing control of yourself like that during your job," I heard him speak from behind me as he closed the pivoting door, his voice dangerously low, "then you'll never be able to become a successful seductress. Seduction requires you to be calm at all times, not react to things that could cause roadblocks in your seductive process."

I sucked in a deep breath as I placed my clutch on the bar top, stepping out of my stilletos that were beginning to hurt my heels.

"I'm going to be honest here, I couldn't give two shits about my seductive process, especially when it comes to teaching that bimbo bitch a lesson she deserves to learn." I said as I walked towards the kitchen to grab myself a bottle of water. The two drinks that I had were getting to me and I wanted to sober up.

"Why? Why does she deserve it?" He questioned me, following me to the kitchen and leaning against the wooden wall.

"She talks crap about my bestfriend. She did that today too and I beat her." I answered in a nonchalant tone, pouring the water in a glass and and emptying it completely the next second. My throat really was parched.

"That's a stupid reason, cara." He muttered and I inhaled deeply. I couldn't pick a fight with him. He was the only person I couldn't pick a fight with and that was I why I tried to keel my cool.

I walked over to him, stopping until I was only a hair's breadth away from him. His eyes followed my movements.

"It might be stupid to you but if I had the choice to go back there and fuck her up again, I would do it without a second thought, caro." I spoke as I stared into his icy blue eyes, my demeanor unwavering; steady and strong.

His jaw clenched and the next thing I knew, I was pushed against the wall he was leaning on, his left leg in between my legs, both my arms held up together above my head by his one hand while the other was gripping my waist tightly. His body was pressed against mine, pushing me further into the wall and his forehead leaning against my forehead.

"Do you know," He murmured softly like silk passing over silk, "Do you know how bad I want to take you over my knee and spank you?"

Our eyes were locked into one another's as we breathed heavily. The harder I would breathe, the higher my chest would heave up so that it would press against his chest. I gulped as I thought over words to say. His musky scent was sending me overboard, my mind growing hazy.

He wanted to spank me and by God, I wanted him to spank me. I couldn't give him. I had to regain control over myself.

"I want to spank you until your ass red." He breathed heavily as he stared down at me with his dominant eyes.

Get away, Rosa. Get away.

"This is the last time I let you off. Question me, talk back to me, or cause me any kind of problem and I'll do more than just spank you." He seethed and then let go of me, stepping away from me. My arms fell down to my sides and I pushed myself off of the wall as I looked at him.

Good, he pulled away.

"Goodnight, Vince." I said and walked away.

~

"You are absolutely amazing." Lia spoke effusively. She was gushing on about how what I did to Jessica was the best thing ever. Jessica's pain made us happy. Call us sadists.

"The next beating should be done by you." I told her, pointing a finger towards the screen of my phone as to point towards her.

She winked at me as she walked towards a bed and sat on it dressed in her usual oversized shirt and panties and then spoke, "Well, I am coming to New York. So, if I do cross paths with her, I'll make sure to give her a good one."

I laughed at her as I fell back on the sofa, my legs up up straight because I had to do something with my body while speaking on a call or facetiming.

"Speaking of New York, are we still on for Saturday?"

"Damn right we are." I said with smirk. I was ready to meet her because I missed her so much. "I have a ton of clothes to wear now as well." I told her.

"Oooo, is our sexy boss spoiling you rotten?" She asked bitting her bottom lip with a wide smile on her face.

"It's not like that." I rolled my eyes, my mind rolling back to last night when he threatened me once more about doing more than just spanking me. I dreaded it yet at the same time, I wanted to experience it. I wanted to experience the guilty sensations of doing something erotic.

"Yeah, sure it isn't. You're both just going to live together while learning seduction like Saints." She spoke sarcastically, rolling her eyes at me and I frowned.

"Well to your disappointment, we are, in fact, living like saints." I told her with a tight smile.

Well, for now at least.

"Don't you worry, I'll make sure something happens so that you can have your sexual awakening." She smirked like an evil cat.

"You're more evil than bathsheba." I told her, my legs swinging in the air above my body.

"Bathsheba killed children to earn the love of Satan. You can't get more evil than that." She exclaimed and I rolled my eyes.

She had a point.

The pivoting door at that moment opened and I saw Anna rushing towards it to hold it open for a woman dressed in lavish formal clothes.

"Hey, I'm gonna call you back later sometime..." I spoke lowly into the phone and ended our call before she could even reply. I straightened myself and stood up to face the woman.

She warmly smiled at Anna who greeted her with a wide smile.

"Mrs. Dominico! What a surprise!" Anna exclaimed happily.

The woman seemed to be in her mid 50's and I was going to guess that was Vince's mother.

"Didn't Vince tell you that I would be dropping by?" She asked her as she shook hands with her. Her warm voice was thick with an Italian accent. Anna shook her head no.

"Typical of him." The woman rolled her eyes and then turned to face my aproaching figure. Her eyes traveled over my attire. I was completely under dressed in my plain t-shirt and trousers as compared to her loose white blouse tucked into her nude pencil skirt and nude stilettos. She topped off her formal attire with the razzle dazzle of gold jewelry that showed she was from the upper class with an expensive white handbag hanging from her arm.

"Umm... Hi." I smiled awkwardly, my fingers playing with eachother.

"Hello." She greeted me with a tight smile. "I didn't know Vincenzo had a woman over... at this hour." She spoke as she turned towards Anna who chuckled waving her hand.

"This is Rosamaria Castro. She's been living with Mr. Dominico since the past week to complete her training." Anna told her and the woman's eyes lit as she whipped her head towards me.

"Oh so you're Rosamaria!" She exclaimed with a wide welcoming smile. "I've heard so much about you! Especially this morning when news came that you beat up a certain Jessica." She raised her eyebrow at me.

I chucked nervously, scratching the back of my neck. "Well, you know... sometimes you just lose your control and-"

"Don't need to be nervous and act like you didn't something wrong. I've always hated that woman!" She laughed and I laughed with her.

"Bring us some tea, Anna." She said as she led me towards the living area that was adjacent to the dining table. I sat down opposite to her. She walked with such grace that it was mesmerizing.

"Are you Vince's mother?" I asked her.

"Mother?" She let out a hearty laugh, tilting her head back slightly with a hand lightly pressed against her chest. "I'm his grandmother. His father's mother. You can call me Marsilia." She explained and my face morphed into one of complete shock.

There was no way she was a grandmother.

"I'm sorry. It's just you look so young!" I exclaimed. "You have to tell me your secret."

"The secret is shopping and treating men like a luxury, not a necessity." She revealed. "Put up with too much of their crap and you'll start aging a year every month."

If that's not reason enough to keep away from Vince then I don't know what is.

"You would know best." I chuckled.

"I hope he's been making you feel welcomed into his home." She said, her delicate hands resting gracefully on her lap.

Anna brought a tray of tea which she placed on the table for us before retiring back to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

"He can't really do much. I mean, he's barely around. I have the house to myself most of the day." I told her as she sipped on her tea.

"You don't get bored inside the house?"

"Bored? This house has its own theater. I could spend a whole month without getting bored there. It's like the perfect house to be quarantined in." I joked and she smiled in response, shaking her head at me.

"I like you." She said as she placed her cup of tea on the table over a coaster.

"Thank you." I spoke politely, inclining my head.

"Tell me about your family." She said, staring at me with icy blue eyes that resembled Vince's. As I stared at her, I noticed how she had a striking resemblance to Vince.

"My family?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"There's not much to say to be honest. My father passed away when I was 5 years old and it's been my mother and I together ever since." I told her, biting my lower lip as I shifted in my seat uncomfortably.

"How is it that you ended up here? On this side of the world?" She questioned me curiously as her eyes intently studied me.

Although she had a certain warmth to her, she managed to have an imtimadating aura similar to Vince's. Perhaps it ran in the family, in the Dominico bloodline.

"Uhh..." I scratched my head, finding the right words to speak. "After my dad's death, my mom and I, we were in a difficult position and at the time it seemed like the right choice. Plus, I beat up a kid." I said with a small chuckle, trying to lighten up the conversation.

"I'm glad you're here, Rosamaria." She spoke with a soft smile as she finished her tea.

"Please, call me Rosa." I told her waving a hand.

She was about to speak something when loud laughter cut off her next words and in walked through the front door a smiling Vince with two smiling teenage boys. It was the first time I ever saw Vince with a genuine smile on his face and he looked beautiful, so kind and warm.

The boys looked exactly as each other and I realized that they were twins. The only thing contrasting the two teenage boys were their hair; one had long dark curls falling over his forehead and covering his eyes while the other had straight dark hair that were swept sideways and slightly falling over his forehead. Both of them had icy blue eyes and a striking resemblance to Vince. I'd say they were simply a younger version of Vince.

"Entrare." (Get inside.) Vince chuckled with them as he pushed the two further inside the house.

The two boys stopped together in the middle of the house, staring at me.

"Ah, mio ​​nipote!" (Ah, my grandson!) Marsilia beamed as she stood up to face him, opening her arms to embrace him tightly. He had to bend down to her level to embrace her as well and as he did, he glanced at me from the corner of his eye as he did so and I looked away from him, memories of last night racing back to my mind and a hint of a blush appearing on my cheek.

"Ciao nonna." (Hello, grandmother.) He greeted her as he pulled away, his features back to his usual cold ones once more.

"Che cosa hai fatto?" (What have you been up to?) He questioned her as his eyes danced between her and me curiously.

"Oh, I've been talking to Rosa while you were out and she is such an ace!" She gushed as she lightly rested a hand on my arm.

"You're too kind!" I told her, my face heating up.

"Come, meet my two other grandsons." She said as she pushed past Vince and led me towards them. When I was standing in front of them, I noticed how they both stood quite a few inches taller than me, about four or five.

"That's Luca," she said gesturing towards the one with the long curls, "and this is Emilio." She gestured towards the one with the straught hair. "They're both a headache but I'm sure you'll do a great job looking after them till Saturday."

Wait- what?

"Huh?" I turned towards her slowly, completely dumbfounded at her words.

"Don't worry! Anna and the other two will help you!" She told me.

"They're two almost grown up boys... I don't think they need 4 people looking after them." I chuckled nervously.

"Wait till you see." She said in a low voice, her eyes looking at nothing in particular as if horrible memories were playing right before her eyes.

"Let's have dinner early." Vince said as he led us towards the dining table.

Vince sat at his usual spot while I sat at mine and Marsilia sat right opposite of me. Luca pushed Emilio towards the seat next to me and he awkwardly sat there while Luca sat next to his grandmother.

Anna, Helen and Victoria set up the table for us and served us lasagna.

"How old are you, Rosa?" Marsilia asked me as everyone dug into their food.

"I turn 19 in a few months." I answered.

"You're so lucky you're almost done with your training," Luca sighed, "We're still perfecting our close quarter combat and our gun aim."

"Well, good things take time." I told them.

"Why did you beat Jessica up?" Emilio asked me all of a sudden.

"How does everyone know about that?" I asked with a wide mouth.

"Don't you know? There's a video going around of it." Luca revealed, pushing his hand into his pocket to pull out his phone. After pressing a few buttons on it, he extended his phone towards me, a video of me beating up Jessica playing.

I watched it intently as I chewed on my lasagna.

"That flip could've been better." I muttered. Luca turned the phone to himself and watched it.

"Looks fine to me." He shrugged.

"Show me that." Vince said extending his hand forward and Luca gave him the phone. He watched it twice with calculating eyes.

"Could've been better." He finally said, handing the phone back to Luca.

"Doesn't matter. Everyone loved it." He told us.

"Not everyone." I muttered under my breath.

Luca looked at me puzzled as well as Emilio. "Vince didn't like it." I told them in a low voice as I filled my mouth with lasagna.

"You call him Vince?" Emilio suddenly questioned as he leaned forward to stare between Vince and I. "I've never heard a woman besides grandma call him Vince." He continued.

"Even the women in his bedroom moan Mr. Dominico." Luca revealed.

I choked on my food.

Vince choked.

Marsilia choked.

Marsilia raised a hand and slapped the back of my Lucas head.

"Guarda la tua bocca, stupido ragazzo." (Watch your mouth, you stupid boy.) She seethed as she glared at him. Emilio rested his forehand on his hand.

"Dumbass." He muttered under his breath, barely audible to anyone but me.

Vince was shooting daggers at him for revealing something like that. I awkwardly cleared my throat as if that would clear the thick awkwardness in the air and chewed on my food quietly until it was finished.

Everyone finished their dinner quietly after that and when we were done, Anna and the others cleared our table for us.

"Dude, stop kicking my feet." Emilio complained and Luca crossed his eyes at him.

"I'm not kicking your feet." Luca told him and Emilio glared at him.

"Yes, you are." Emilio glared at Luca who just sighed and turned towards Marsilia.

"I'm not doing anything." He said softly as Emilio continued to glare at him.

"You're a liar," Emilio seethed, "stop making me out to be a bad person everytime. You've been making faces at me the whole dinner as well."

"Nonna." Luca sighed once more as he looked at his grandmother with soft eyes. I didn't know what was happening here at all.

"Emilio, come on. It's time for your medicine." Marsilia said softly, nodding at Anna who brought a bottle of water and a round white tablet. Emilio frowned as he looked at the tablet that his grandmother placed in front of him.

"Prendilo." (Take it.) She said softly and he sighed exasperatedly before popping the tablet into his mouth and downing it with water.

"Contenta?" (Happy?) He asked her a second later and then rose from the table to walk away. Marsilia nodded at Luca who followed him down the stairs.

Looking towards Vince, he had a frown on his face, his eyebrows furrowed and his elbow rested on the table as rubbed the bridge of his nose.

I took his aa my queue to leave.

"I think I should go." I cleared my throat as I stood up from the table, Marsilia apologetically smiled at me while Vince remained in the same position he was, unmoving.

I walked towards my bedroom and sighed when I was finally alone. I had no idea what had happened up there. Everything was normal, in a way, and then all of a sudden it seemed like something inside Emilio had snapped, like a branch breaking off a tree.

I cursed when I realized that I had left my phone upstairs. I couldn't go upstairs because I knew Vince was talking to his grandmother about something private. It wouldn't be a good time for me to step out.

I wandered around in my room for what seemed like hours and wondered whether everyone had retired to their rooms. Pressing my ear against the door, I couldn't even hear a faint whisper of someone's voice.

It was probably midnight by now. I peeled the door to my room open slowly, peeking my head to see if anyone was thee or if I could catch any light whispers or noises that could indicate whether or not everyone had retired to their rooms. It was completely dark upstairs and that told me enough that the upstairs section was empty and Vince had retired to his bedroom.

Tip-toeing upstairs, I felt my way around the spacious living area. Last place I remembered seeing my phone was on the sofa that looked out towards the green hills the house was built upon.

I felt the dining table and walked past it. Just a few steps ahead and the sofa would be there with my phone on it.

"Ooof-" I let out an oomf as I stubbed my toe on the corner of the sofa.

Ignoring the pain, I felt around the sofa, under the cushions, between the seats.

I patted on the sofa as I moved forward. Vince had extremely large sofas.

"Where is it?" I muttered under my breath as I further patted down the sofa, the pads of my fingers coming in contact with a surface that was not a smooth suede of the sofa.

I felt around it more, pressing it with my hands. It was large and hard.

That's a weird cushion.

My hands rose higher until I heard a deep intake of breath.

Ah fuck.

"Take your hands off my thigh, cara mia, before I place them right where I need them to be." Vince spoke as his hand wrapped around my wrist and pushed them away. I retracted my hand as quick as I could.

Well, this is embarrassing.

"What're you doing here?" I breathed.

"It's my house." He answered and although I couldn't see him, I knew he had a smirk on his face.

"What're you looking for?" He asked me.

"My phone." I answered as I still looked around, my eyes adjusting to the dark.

Vince grabbed my wrist once more, this time placing something in my hand and feeling the familiar surface and shape, I knew it was my phone.

"Thank you." I said, pulling my wrist away from his grasp but he tightened it more.

"Tell me," He began, his voice light and gentle, "why you beat her up? I know it's because she insulted your bestfriend but I want to know why you couldn't let it go."

I was taken aback by his question to say the least, shocked that he actually cared to know. I fumbled for words, organizing my thoughts to try and explain to him why protecting Lia is so important to me.

"I owed it to her. When my life was tumbling out of control and things only seemed to move towards the worst, she was there for me, she helped me go through and I can never thank her enough for it." I told him, my love for my bestfriend who was like a sister to me only growing more.

"I get it." I heard him speak, his group loosening on my wrist and I pulled it away. I could see his bright blue eyes even in this darkness now.

"Would you mind if I asked what happened with Emilio?" I questioned him softly, ready to leave incase he felt like I was intruding I. His personal life.

"Let's just say shit happened when we were young and he was the one affected the most by it." He answered, a tired sigh in his voice.

"Goodnight, Vince." I found myself saying as I moved away from him.

"Goodnight, Rosa."

Done! I hope this chapter wasn't too late, I didn't expect you all to reach the vote goals so fast.

Anyways! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and about the next chapter... You guys will like it. I know you guys will. Enough said about that now.

Thank you for all the support you're showing me. The book is almost at 10k reads and I'm hoping it'll rise more and more each day!

For the next chapter, the goal is 70 votes. It's a pretty big one and seems quite a stretch but the next chapter is going to be long and I need the time to type it out lol. 

Until then, bye!

Love,

PossessionPossessed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 89.5K 60
When running away from her past, twenty two year old Alina runs straight into the arms of Romeo De Luca, twenty six and an Italian Mafia Don, not jus...
595K 12.5K 39
18+ mafia romance She is a daughter of the American Gang leader, a girl that can seduce and kill. But her secrets are bigger than anyone can imagine...
202K 4.6K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...
281K 5.6K 50
On one fateful night, sixteen-year-old Sofia Romano had to go through one of the horrific experiences of her life. Ever since, she has been hiding in...