Two Star-Crossed Lovers: A Dr...

By Simplymeh20

Kelly Potter had never met her brother. She hadn't even known that she had a brother until Remus told her at... More

Two Star-Crossed Lovers:001
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 002
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 003
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 004
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 005
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 006
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 007
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 008
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 009
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 010
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 011
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 012
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 013
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 014
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 015
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 016
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 017
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 018
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 019
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 020
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 021
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 023
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 024
Two Star-Crossed Lovers:025
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 026
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 027
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 028
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 029
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 030
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 031
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 032
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 033
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 034
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 035
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 036
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 037
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 038
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 039
Two Star-Crossed Lovers:040
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 041
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 042 part 1
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 042 part 2
Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 043 Final Chapter!!

Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 022

20.2K 314 189
By Simplymeh20

December 17

Last night's practice was, surprisingly, very productive. Besides Draco's not-so subtle flirting comments, our dance is coming along pretty well. I still have to work more on it, though. Draco kind of contributed too, which threw me off. I didn't know he could be so helpful, especially with a dance. And constantly throughout our practice, I couldn't help but think about what Blaise told me before. Is Draco really trying to win me back? I mean, he's probably just being his regular, flirty self, like he was when I first met him. And since he knows that we have to be civil towards one another for the talent show. But what if not? What if there's more meaning behind the little comments he makes? If there is, no doubt that there will be more drama coming.

"Kelly?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked over at Cassie. "You ready to go?" she asked smiling excitedly.

"Yeah, sure," I responded nonchalantly standing up. Don't get me wrong, I love shopping with Cassie but a normal person does eventually get tired after a while. I guess Cassie isn't a normal person. We walked out of our room and down to the common room to meet Hermione, Ron, and Harry.

"Hello, all," I greeted sitting on the couch next to Harry. They all greeted me back, but Harry wasn't as happy. "What's wrong, Harry?"

He glared at the wall, "I can't go," he replied pouting childishly. I pursed my lips to keep from laughing. I knew if I did he would probably get mad at me, but that would just make me laugh harder.

"Well, I wish I could do something about it. But, unfortunately, I can't."

He looked over at me, his eyes hopeful, "Can't Professor Lupin sign a permission form for me?"

"1: it's too late to turn in a permission slip. 2: he's not your guardian, so I don't think it'll work. But don't worry, bro. You'll probably be able to go next year," I said lightly punching his shoulder and he laughed.

"Can we go now?" Ron asked getting overexcited, receiving weird looks from us. "I mean, we don't want to be left behind," he quickly recovered.

I laughed and stood up, "We can go now." I turned back to Harry and looked down at him, "We'll see you later." I leaned down and kissed his forehead, "Be good."

"You too." I grinned slyly at him and walked through the portrait hole with Ron, Cassie, and Hermione at my side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what time are you meeting Blaise?" Hermione asked as Cassie pulled us into the first store.

"I told him I would be at Honeydukes at around 2," I replied walking over to a t-shirt rack. I don't really want to wear anything fancy since I'm doing a dance. So, I'm just going with a cute tee and some jeans.

"But it's, like, 11 o'clock. Why did you set it for hours from now?" Cassie asked with a confused expression. Like she really has to ask.

I sent her an amused look, "Because I knew you wouldn't let me leave untl you found an outfit." Hermione and I laughed while Cassie just smiled.

"Whatever," she commented pulling out a shirt to look at. She shook her head, deciding that she didn't want it and put it back. "That reminds me, I wanted to ask you guys something." I stopped in the middle of passing over a shirt and looked up at her, waiting for her to continue. "I was wondering if you guys could help me with the talent show."

Hermione and I looked at each other slightly confused, "What do you mean? We are helping," Herms said holding up our 'maybe' shirts.

"I don't mean like that. I mean, I'm going to write a song for it and I need some help with it."

I raised an eyebrow, "You write?"

She smiled shyly, "I have before but not for a while. Anyway, I know you're already doing a dance with Draco, Kelly, but I was hoping that you and Herms could dance with me and you could choreograph it."

Well, it would sort of be a lot for me to handle. There could be a chance that I'll get the moves mixed up. But what the hell, she's my best friend.

I grinned at her, "I'd love to help you."

Herms smiled too, "Me too."

She grinned back and ran over to us to enclose us in a group hug. "Thank you guys so much," she pulled back continuing to smile, "So, can we get started after the trip?"

"I have practice with Draco at 5, so can we do it after?"

"Yeah, I have to start thinking of a topic for a song, anyway." She thanked us again before going back to finding an outfit.

So, about 2 and a half hours later, we were finally done. Actually, I was done in about an hour, sticking to what I said about keeping it simple. Cassie, on the other hand, took an extra hour to find a dress and we took another half hour to find accessories. So, this makes me right about Cassie not letting me leave until she found an outfit. Of course I was.

After we were done, Ron found us and he, Herms, and Cassie went off to go somewhere else while I headed to Honeydukes to meet Blaise. I was standing outside, waiting for him to show up when Seamus walked up to me, smiling widely.

I inwardly rolled my eyes and forced a smile, "Hi Seamus."

"Hi, Kelly. Are you waiting for a friend?"

I'm waiting for my date, doofus. I smirked at my thoughts, "You can say that."

"Oh, well, I was wondering if maybe the next Hogsmeade trip we could, uh..." Oh my gosh, he's trying to ask me on a date. Somebody please help me.

Someone put their arm around my shoulder, surprising me, so I turned my head to see who it was. My eyes met Blaise's blue ones and relief washed over me. Thank goodness he's here.

He smiled sensing how much I relaxed and leaned down to kiss my cheek. "Sorry I'm a little late, babe. I got held up." I waved my hand dimissively, telling him that it was okay and grinned up at him. He smiled back and looked over at Seamus, whom was surprisingly still standing there. "Sorry, Finnigan, she's taken."

Seamus glared at him while Blaise held a smug smirk. He rolled his eyes and looked at me, "I'll see you later, Kelly," and then he walked away. Wow, dejavu.

I heard Blaise laugh and turned my head to look at him, "How desperate can he get?"

I laughed hitting him playfully in the stomach, "Don't be so mean."

He laughed again and took my hand in his guiding me into the store, "Well, you need to be a little more mean. Otherwise, he's going to keep asking you out. And I won't have that."

I laughed, "Aww, somebody's jealous. That's cute."

"I'm not jealous, I just don't want to get in trouble for beating him up."

"Because of your jealousy," I pointed out smiling innocently up at him.

He narrowed his eyes, "You're lucky I can never be mad at you." I grinned up at him and he pulled my over to the candy. "So, what kind of candy do you like the most?"

"Definitely the chocolate. Even though it's kind of creepy that the chocolate frogs actually move like frogs." He laughed. "What kind do you like the most?"

"Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, by far," he said picking up a box of them.

I grimaced looking at the box, "Ew, I could never eat any of those nasty things again. I swear when Harry made me eat one, it tasted like boogers."

"But that's what I like about them. You never know what flavor you're going to get." He plucked one out of the box and threw it up catching it in his mouth. I watched his expression as he started chewing it. He smiled at me, "Ha. Cherry."

I rolled my eyes as he laughed, "You just got lucky."

"You want to take some to go? It's my treat, and I'm pretty sure you've spent a bit already."

"Are you sure?" He nodded. I smiled and grabbed a bag putting handfuls of chocolate in it. Everyone I could get. Regular chocolate, chocolate, and chocolate frogs. Not fudge flies, though. It sounds gross.

"Woah, you might want to go easy on the chocolate. You're going to get a sugar rush."

"Oh, some of it would be for Harry. Is that okay?" He nodded. "Are you sure?" I asked skeptically.

"I'm positive, Kelly," he assured me. I smiled and he smiled back but the sound of loud laughter turned our attention to the other side of the store. Draco, Crabbe, and Flint were messing with everyone, just being annoying. I returned my attention back over to Blaise, he had a deep frown on his face.

"Let's pay for the candy and go to the Hog's Head, okay?" he said smiling down at me. I didn't say anything, I just nodded and followed him up to the cash register. The quicker and quieter we get out of here, the better. He payed for the candy and grabbed my hand pulling me out of the store. He was walking pretty fast and I was struggling to keep up with him.

"Hey, Blaise," I stopped walking forcing him to stop and look at me. "Are you okay? You seem tense." That's an understatement.

He sighed, looking everywhere but at me, "I'm fine."

"Oh yeah, you're just crushing my hand and basically pulling my arm out of its socket because you're so full of joy," I commented sarcastically causing him to chuckle slightly. "Are you and Draco having problems?"

He ran a hand through his hair and finally looked at me, "I don't know, we just haven't been seeing eye to eye lately." Wow, it sounds like they're a couple.

"And it's because of me, isn't it?" I questioned staring at the ground. Why wouldn't it be? I'm basically tearing their friendship apart. I'm a horrible person.

He lifted my chin with his finger so that I would look at him, "Of course it's not because of you. He's just been a little annoying to me recently." Because of me. "Now come on," he removed his hand and placed it in mine, smiling down at me. "Don't let this ruin our date."

I knew that they were having problems because of me, he just wouldn't say it because he probably thinks that it will hurt my feelings. But it wouldn't. It would just make me feel worse. But those thoughts will have to wait until after our date.

I smiled and nodded to his previous suggestion before he pulled me to the Hog's Head and through the door. We pulled our jackets off when I noticed Blaise staring at me.

I eyed him curiously, "What?"

He blinked as if he was snapping out of a trance, and breathed an embarrassed laugh, "Sorry, you just look really pretty."

(Author's note: Kelly and Blaise's outfits are in the extended link)

I could feel a blush coming on as I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, "Thank you, that's really sweet." He nodded a 'you're welcome' and guided me to an empty table. He pulled out my chair for me and I sat down, smiling to myself. He's such a gentleman. As he sat down next to me, a waiter came up to us.

"What will you have?" he asked taking out a notepad and a quil.

Blaise looked at me, "Is hot chocolate okay?" I nodded and he turned back to the waiter, "Two hot chocolates, please." The waiter wrote it down and walked away. He looked over at me and smiled. "So, how's everything going with the talent show?"

"It's pretty good. And now to add onto my routine with Draco, Cassie wants Hermione and I to dance with her while she sings. It's going to be a lot to handle."

"I know you can do it. You're pretty amazing." I stared at him while he smiled at me. That is the sweetest thing that anyone has ever said to me. Where has this guy been all of my life?

The waiter came back and set a hot chocolate with whip cream in front of the both of us. "Enjoy your hot chocolate." he smiled politely before walking away again. I picked the cup up by the handle bringing it up to my lips and letting the warm liquid run down my throat.

"Mmm, this is really good," I said setting the cup back on the table and looked over at Blaise, he was still drinking his.

He put his down and looked at me, a smile developing on his face, "Yeah, it is," he said starting to laugh.

My eyebrows pulled together in confusion, "What's so funny?"

He stopped laughing but kept an amused smile, "You have some whip cream on your nose. Here, let me get it for you." He picked up a napkin and reached forward wiping off my nose as I sat there blushing lightly. He pulled back when he was done and gazed at me. "You know, you're really cute when you blush." He laughed as I felt my face heat up even more making the blush on my face more noticeable.

"Stop doing that before my face explodes," I whined covering my face with both hands.

"Doing what?"

I peeked at him from behind my fingers, "Being super sweet."

He laughed and leaned forward pulling my hands away from my face but holding onto my hands as he looked into my eyes, "Can I tell you something?" Uh-oh, please tell me that this wasn't all a joke and he isn't two goblins in a hot guy suit. "I never expected to connect with you so well, and I really like you. You're smart, nice, funny, talented, sarcastic, and sweet. You're very special to me."

I grinned at him, "I feel the same way." He grinned and leaned forward, his lips landing on mine, softly, slightly cautious. I was in shock for a moment, but I quickly got over it and immediately kissed back. My hands moved to his neck trying to pull him closer as his went to my waist. I could taste a hint of chocolate on his breath as his lips moved over mine, making me want more. Unfortunately, I needed to breathe, so I pulled back placing my forehead against his.

"Wow," he breathed.

"Yeah," I replied back catching my breath. He smiled before leaning back in. I smiled as his lips met mine again, but something outside the window caught my attention. Pulling back from Blaise, which left him a little disoriented, I squinted my eyes so that I could see better. Harry?

I turned back to Blaise, he was pouting slightly, "What'd you do that for?"

I pursed my lips to keep from laughing at how cute he is, "My brother's outside." He turned to look out the window and then turned back to me, a careless look on his face. "He's not supposed to be here," I explained.

He got a look of understanding on his face, "So what now?"

"I think we're going to have to cut this date short. I'm sorry."

He waved his hand dismissively, "It's okay. If you've got to scold your brother, you've got to scold your brother." I laughed as he held out his hand to help me stand up and walked me over to the door. He took my coat off the coat rack, helping me put it on and turned me to face him.

I looked up at him and he held a sly smirk upon his lips, "But you owe me."

I was a little confused for a moment until he leaned down capturing me in a long, and very tempting, kiss, leaving me a little dizzy.

"Don't do that if I have to leave," I complained buttoning up my coat. He laughed and pecked me on the lips one more time before letting me go out the door.

When I walked into the cold weather, I looked around to see where Harry, Ron, and Herms went. They were only a little ways away from me. So I ran up to them and stood in front, blocking their way with my hands on my hips.

"Harry James Potter, what the hell are you doing here?" I -sort of- whispered fiercely. He stood there with a shock look on his face. I don't know why, he's the one that's not supposed to be here.

Out of nowhere, Cassie appeared next to me in the same stance, "Harry, what are you doing here?"

I looked at her in confusion, "Where were you?"

She looked over at me, "I was with Oliver."

I nodded and we returned our stern looks back to Harry, "Are you going to tell us why you're here?" we demanded simultaneously.

He was a little flustered but quickly shook it off, "Because I wanted to come, of course."

I rolled my eyes at his blunt response, "How did you get here?"

"He used his Invisibility Cloak," Ron said pointing to the cloak currently in Harry's hand.

My jaw dropped in shock, "You never told me you had and Invisibility Cloak," I said incredulously.

"Well, I don't use it a lot, so I never though of it," he replied nervously.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "So how'd you find your way? You couldn't have gotten here with just an Invisibility Cloak."

"Fred and George gave him a map called the 'Muarder's Map' that tells him where everyone and everything is," Ron explained.

"Wicked," Cassie and I said together.

Hermione looked at us like we were crazy, "No, not wicked. Harry's going to turn it in to Mcgonagall, aren't you Harry?" Herms said looking pointedly at Harry.

Ron snoffed, "Yeah, sure. Along with his Invisibility Cloak, too?"

Cassie and I agreed as Hermione rolled her eyes and looked in another direction, "Oh look who it is. Madam Rosmerta." Cassie and I turned around to see a very pretty blond woman hammering a sign onto a pub called the "Three Broomsticks'. "Ron fancies her."

"That's not true!" Ron exclaimed as we laughed.

We looked back over to see Cornelis Fudge coming up in a open carriage. He stood up and noticed Professor Mcgonagall, "Minerva!" he yelled to her.

"Cornelius!" she yelled back coming up to him along with Hagrid, whom went around the other side of the carriage.

"Let me get that for you, Minister," he bent down to open the door for him, but ended up tearing the whole door off, making Cassie and laugh.

"Oh, Hagrid,"Fudge mused as he stepped out. "Rosmerta, my dear. I hope business is going well."

"It would be better if the Ministry wasn't sending sending dementors into my pub every other night!" she complained waving her hammer at him and then going back to hammer the sign.

"We have...We have a killer on the loose." Oh come on, let's not start this again.

"Oh, Sirius Black in Hogsmeade! What would he come here for?" she asked continuing her hammering.

He whispered something in her ear and she turned to look at him and Mcgonagall with a confused expression, "Potter?" she asked loudly. They quickly shushed her and hurriedly pushed her into the pub. I looked over to Harry to ask what that was about but noticed that he wasn't there. My attention turned to the footsteps forming in the snowheading to the Three Broomsticks. Dammit, I knew he would do something like this.

"Harry, don't you dare!" I yelled running after him and everyone else following me. We caught the door just as it was about to close but was stopped by a bunch of shrunken heads.

"I say, no underaged wizards allowed in here today."

"Shut the damn door!" they demanded.

I looked at them with an amused expression as Ron shook his head, "Thick heads," he said as we closed the door, watching as Fudge, Mcgonagall, and Rosmerta walk up the stairs. Harry probably following them.

I shook my head, "Why does he have to be so nosy?"

Herms shrugged her shoulders, "Let's go sit down." We followed her over to an empty bench. Brushing the snow off that was currently on it, we sat down, waiting for Harry to comeback out.

About 10 minutes after Harry went into the pub, Herms tapped me and pointed to the snow. Footprints were forming very quickly, like he was walking really fast , and it led up to the carollers separating them through the middle making them fall to the ground. Gosh, I didn't like them either but he didn't have to push them down like that. I'll have to scold him about that later.

We quickly stood up and ran after him, apologizing to the carollers on the way. The footsteps entered into a clearing. As wecame fartherin, I heard him crying softly. I walked over to the bench where the footsteps stopped and got down on my knees in front of it. I reached out and pulled the cloak off of him, confirming that he was, infact, crying.

"What happened, Harry?" I asked softly as Cassie appeared by my side, eyeing him with a worried expression.

He kept his head down, "He was their friend and he betrayed them," he replied quietly, his voice shaking. "He was their friend!" I turned to look at Cassie, she was looking at the both of us with sypathetic eyes. "I hope he finds us." I looked back at him to see a fierce look in his eyes. "Because when he does, I'm going to be ready. When he does, I'm going to kill him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, bear with me. It was my first time writing a kissing scene, so I'm sorry if it wasn't that good. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 1.9K 72
Persephone Potter doesn't just have trouble keeping up with her brother. This was the least of her problems.
37.6K 1.3K 45
| Love Is A Weakness, And She Knew This. But She Could Not Help Herself. | <>•<>•<>• "I don't want to be alone anymore." "You don't have to be." "Y...
238K 7.7K 26
Everyone knows Hermione Granger, the one that's best friends with the famous Harry Potter, knows nearly every spell, and is considered the princess o...
89.3K 5.1K 70
Remus didn't want friends. Could not have them. Was forbidden from having them. Was convinced he'd never have friends. He simply wasn't capable of su...