Two Star-Crossed Lovers: 034

Draco's POV (outfit in external link)

Right now my life couldn't be any better. It's funny how much one person can affect your life so greatly. Kelly is my everything. So what if most of the Slytherin house hates me more than they did before, it's not like I had any real friends here anyway. They still fear me, so they won't say anything to my face. Kelly is all I really need, As a matter of fact, I think I'm going to go find her now. No doubt she'll be by the lake, that's where she said her and her friends would be meeting Hagrid. They should be done by now.

I rose up from the couch and headed towards the portrait hole, ignoring the looks that the others were giving me. I didn't feel like glaring back, only because I didn't care. The only thing I'm focused on is finding the girl that I love. Walking down the hallway, I continued to search for her until I heard her laugh from farther down the hallway. I smiled upon hearing her beautiful voice and began to walk faster. When she came into my vision, I slowed my pace seeing who she was with. What is she doing with Blaise?

She spotted me and smiled widely as she walked up to me, "Hey Dray," she greeted pecking me on the lips.

I smiled down at her but turned a confused gaze to Blaise, whom was just coming up behind her, sending me a nervous glance. "Kelly, what are you doing with Blaise?"

"Oh yeah, about that," she started, stepping back to stand next to him. What the hell is going on? "We talked and we're friends now," she informed me with a smile. I stared at them blankly and raised an eyebrow, causing Kelly's smile to faulter and she stepped closer to me.

"I know this seems a little strange since we haven't talked to him in three months." Ya' think? I had a black eye for a week after that fight he caused. It's just now going away completely. "He wants to talk to you too," she told me in a whisper.

I let out a sigh and leaned in closer to her, "I don't think that's such a good idea," I whispered back.

"Dray, he's your best friend and he wants to make up and I know you do too," she reasoned softly. "Please, do it for me," she pleaded, giving me her best puppy dog eyes.

Damn, who can deny those big, beautiful brown eyes? I sighed in unfair defeat, "Okay, I'll talk to him. Just stop with the eyes," I replied.

She grinned and pecked me on the lips again, "Good, thank you. So, I'll see you after you guys are done talking?"

"Yeah, just meet me by the Great Hall." She nodded and turned around saying something to Blaise before walking off. What she said, I'm not sure because I couldn't hear. We both stood there awkwardly, waiting for one of us to say something. This might take a little longer than I thought.

"So, do you want to talk here, or..." Blaise started, trailing off in the middle of his question.

"No. We should probably go back to the common room," I suggested and he nodded following me as I began walking. The walk there was short, but extremely awkward, since we weren't that far from it. I said the password to the portrait and we stepped into the common room, earning curious looks from everyone else.

"Can everyone give us a minute to talk?" I asked calmly. They all stared at me blankly, not seeming to move anytime soon. "Get out!" I yelled causing them to scurry off, either up the doormroom stairs or out of the potrait hole. Hey, I tried to be nice. Well, my form of nice. I sat on the arm of the couch and crossed my arms over my chest, looking to Blaise expectantly.

"Look Draco," he started, taking a seat on the arm of the chair across from me. "I'm really sorry about everything that has happened to our friendship. I have to say, though, it was partially your fault."